Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk parties = Not good ((Me and tentacle))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila sighed to her self looking around as she walked through the party, rum and coke in hand. Her boyfriend, Adrien had passed out already. She sighed to her self. She had told him not to drink so bloody much but he never listened to her when it came to alcohol. She sighed to her self and took another sip of her drink and looked around trying to find someone to talk to.

She sighed to herself and sat on the couch. She was dress in a black skirt, ended a an inch above her knees with tights underneath and a pair of flats. On top she had a orange shirt with black straps on the tops. She wore a pair of ballet flats and her brown hair was tied back with a white bow loosely.

Adrien groaned slightly as he lay half on the couch and half on the floor, grumbling in his unconscious state, a half-empty bottle of beer still in his hand. He'd gone a little crazy with his drinking, and before he'd known it he had drank so much he'd ended up passing out, though he certainly wasn't the only one.

Mark, Adrien's best friend, on the other hand had been a little more sensible, having only had one or two drinks. He was slightly tipsy, but could still walk in a mostly straight line. He just sighed as he looked down at Adrien, poking the boy with his foot and shaking his head. "Geez man....you really need to learn to take it easy..." He chuckled and glanced around, grinning and walking over to Leila when he spotted her. "Hey Leila, looks like Adrien went a little nuts again huh?"

Leila looked up at mark and said "Yeah I know, I tell him to take it easy, but no, don't listen to me" she said sighing to her self and leaning back into the chair. She sighed and drank some more of her rum and coke and closed her eyes groaning to her self. She looked at him and said "Well what can you do" she said sighing.

"Ah you know Adrien, if he wants to drink then he's gonna drink...." Mark chuckled and shook his head, going to sit on the arm of the chair beside her. "Though he's an idiot if you ask me. What's he need to drink for when he's with the hottest girl at the party right?" He laughed, then gulped a little on his beer. "Man he's gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning..."

Leila sighed and said "I'm not the hottest girl here, don't be silly" she said taking another sip of her drink She sighed and said "I know" she said with a groan in her voice.

"Ah come on, don't sell yourself short. Adrien doesn't know how lucky he is. Just how in the world did he land a girl like you anyway? Nobody can understand it. You lose a bet or something?" Mark chuckled and sipped on his beer again, glancing down at her, unable to help....admiring....Leila's looks.

"Stop it, you flatter me to much" she said waving a hand at him in dismissal. She sighed and drowned down the rest of her drink and sighed to her self.

"Well if you really want me to stop....." He chuckled, then finished off his beer. "You want another drink? I'm gonna grab another beer so I can get you something if you want too" He held his hand out for her glass, grinning slightly.

"Yeah, get me another rum and coke" she said giving her glass to him as he walked off to get his beer. She sighed to her self leaning back in the couch.

As Leila leaned back, Mark took the oppertunity to take just a little peek down her shirt, getting a rather nice view of her cleavage as he headed for the drinks table, starting to make her drink. "Oh man....what am I thinking? Adrien is my best friend and she's his girl.....bah.....I hate these look but don't touch situations...." He grumbled and readied her drink, then grabbed himself another beer before heading back over. "Here you go hot stuff, one rum and coke"

Leila looked at him as he came back with her drink. "Thank you" she said smiling and she took her drink and drank some of it down. "This is soo boring without Adrien" she said sighing.

"Oh? So if Adrien was awake what'd you be doing at a party like this hm?" Mark raised an eyebrow, sipping on his beer. "Adrien never struck me as the dancing type of guy"

Leila seemed to blush lightly before she shook it away and she said "Nothing, at least I'd have someone to hang out with" she said drinking again.

"Oh? I know what Adrien would've said if I'd asked him that. He'd probably be bragging about how he'd take you upstairs and lock the two of you in a bedroom for the night" He laughed and had another sip of his beer, then shook his head. "I swear that guy can be a little bit of a pervert at times, then again maybe you like that kinda thing in a guy hm?"

She blushed lightly when he said that. She looked up at him and said "He's not a pervert...just when he gets drunk..." she said blushing and drinking again with a sigh.

"Well that's true. But ah well, guess he's probably out for the entire night now. I doubt he's gonna wake up until the morning. Guess I'll have to keep you company for him hm? Make sure nobody tries to steal you away from him. As his best friend it's my duty"

"Thanks " she said smiling. She then looked at him and said "But what if your the one that tries to steal me away" she said grinning and taking a sip.

"Oh come on, I wouldn't go doing that to Adrien. He'd never forgive me, and we've been friends ever since we were kids" Mark chuckled and gulped down most of his beer. "So you shouldn't go worrying about me. I've always ended up being a look but don't touch kinda guy"

She smiled up at him and said "I see". She drank down the rest of her drink and she sighed to her self and got up and said "I need another drink" she said groaning.

"Another? Careful or you're gonna be passed out right next to Adrien" He chuckled and finished his beer, then stood up, reaching for her glass. "Same again? Something a little stronger? Something a little weaker?"

"I'll get it" she said getting up and walking to kitchen, this time putting more rum in the glass than anything else. She drank some of it down and said "Hey if I'm passed out we'd be doing something together" she said grinning.

Mark took his beer when she came back, then laughed and nodded. "Well yeah that's a good point, but then I'd be left all on my own wouldn't I? What would I do if you go and pass out on me hm?" He grinned as he watched her sip her drink, glancing around as a few couples around them were beginning to make out heavily.

Senka looked at him and said "I dunno, find some other chick to mess around with" she said with a grin on her face.

"Ah what other girl is gonna talk to me? You're only talking to me because I'm Adrien's friend. If I wasn't you wouldn't even look twice at a guy like me"

Back
Top Bottom