Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drunk parties = Not good ((Me and tentacle))

Leila looked at him as he helped her get his shirt off. She kissed his chest, between his chest muscles and said "Yeas I do". She licked the spot she kissed and moved her lips to his again and kissed him lustfully.

He returned her kiss eagerly, then gave a particularly hard thrust into her, before carrying on his slow fucking rythym into her. "Mmmm....are you near cumming baby? Do you want me to make you cum for me?"

She moaned into the kiss when he thrusted into her hard. She was dripping wet by now and said "Yes, make me come Adrien" she moaned.

"Mmmm..." He smirked, continuing to thrust slow and hard. "Oh but if you want me to make you cum.....you're gonna have to be a little more....open to certain things..." He smirked, referring back to sex in public. "I bet I can work you up so much outside you'll beg me for it..." He gave another particularly hard thrust into her.

"You can try but it wont work" she said. She moaned when he thrusted into her hard again. She bit her lower lip as after he continued to tease her. She groaned and said "God I hate it when you tease"

"You say that now...." He leaned in to nibble at her neck. "But we'll see....." His hands moved back to her breasts, pinching her nipples through her uniform. "Mmm....you love it when I tease...." He smirked slightly, then groaned. "Nnnnngh.....come on babe....beg me to fill you with my cum....I need to hear you ask for it...."

Leila moaned when he pinched her hard nipples. "Ahn....please make me come Adrien, Please give me your come" she moaned out closing her eyes.

Adrien's thrusting started to get harder and faster, a little wilder and more uncontrolled, before he squeezed her breasts tightly, slamming into her one final time and grunting as he erupted with cum inside of her, groaning loudly. "Fuck! So good!"

Leila groaned and moaned loudly as he began to move harder and faster in her, her orgasm fast approaching. Her pussy clenched around his, feeling his come in her just sending her over the edge, milking him of his come. "Oh god" she moaned out.

Adrien's hips twitched and thrust into her a few times as he emptied a large load into her body, before finally pulling out, one last squirt of cum spurting over her panties as they slipped back to covering her pussy, trapping his cum inside of her. "Nnngh....oh fuck that was a good one...." He panted and slowly fell to sit on the couch beside her, panting for breath.

Leila groaned as he emptied himself into her before he pulled out. She felt him pull out and sit beside her. She breathed heavily and closed her eyes. "yeah...." she agreed. She looked at his neck seeing where she had left him a hickey. She giggled, "I think I left you something.."

"Hm?" He looked at her and blinked, then put a hand up to his neck and chuckled. "Oh you naughty girl....leaving a mark on my otherwise perfect body hm? I might have to get you back for that later on..." He grinned and stuck his tongue out, then wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Leila smiled and let him hold her. She hugged him back before she pulled away and said "I need a shower now" she said. She stood up and began to make her way over to the bathroom.

"Alright, just call if you need anything" He grinned and winked, then stood up to head for the bedroom in order to get changed, stretching slightly and humming to himself as he did so.

Leila smiled and closed the barthroom door behind her before she began to strip of her uniform and put it into the laundry basket. She then turned on the water and stepped under it's warmth. It felt good on her body and she smiled and began to wash her body and hair using the shampoo and conditioner.

Adrien just changed into a pair of casual shorts and a shirt, leaving out any underwear, then going back to the living room, flopping down on the couch and turning on the TV, waiting for Leila to come out of the bathroom and join him. He had one or two questions he wanted to ask for curiosity's sake.

Leila came out 20 minutes later in a towle. She walked into their room and got dressed , underwear and all. She wore some jeans, green shirt and a black vest. She smiled and sat down next to him and cuddled into him with a smile.

He grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as she snuggled into him, rubbing her shoulder gently. "Hey Leila.....there's something I wanted to ask you, since lunchtime after our....confessions..." He looked at her and smiled lightly. "I just absolutely have to know.....who's bigger? Me or Mark?" He grinned playfully, a typical man question really.

Leila smiled as he wrapped his arm around her. She h "Well....you both...It's hard..." she blushed lightly and said "Well....you both...It's hard...Well...he's longer...but thinner than your...your shorter..but thicker..." she blushed and said "Depends on how you look at it".

"Hmmm....I see....well then I guess that makes us about even doesn't it?" Adrien chuckled and shook his head, poking her cheek slightly. "Awww, you are so adorable when you blush. It almost makes it fun embarassing you when we're in private"

Leila looked at him and felt him pinch her cheek. "Shut up" she said blushing some more. She looked at him said "You meanine"

"Oh like you don't love it" He stuck his tongue out, then licked at her neck, his hands going to gently tickle at her sides. "Come on admit it, you love it when I'm a little mean sometimes"

"Maybe" she said with a blush, chuckling a little when he tickled her sides. She poked him in the side with a grin.

"Gah! Noooo not my weak point" He playfully fell off her after she poked his side. "My sides, my one weakness, noooooo, I am defeated" He laughed on the floor, then suddenly reached up to pull her off the couch, dropping her onto him, allowing him to pull her into a loving kiss, wrapping his arms and legs around her.

Leila grinned and chuckled as he fell off the couch. She cried out as he pulled her onto him. she felt his kiss and smiled and kissed him back, a smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom