Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blessed by Chaos (Razgriz x Degusaurusrex)

"Ooo baby, you fine thing you!" said one of the young men as she settled into Marcus' lap of all people, the other laughing and saying "Man, Antoine would be pissed if he saw you getting more action than him!" "Naw he wouldn't dawg, Antoine knows we all players."

"Hey now, quit giving Marcus all the love; you makin' Jerome feel all lonely 'cause-a his small dick" said the Crip boy the furthest to the group's left, Jerome just saying "Man, shut up, Terry! I'm bigger than you could even hope to be! Shit's like a third leg man." "A chicken leg, maybe!"

This made the group laugh out loud, Jerome getting flustered but soon the girl sidling off Marcus and onto him, rubbing her amply sized ass on his crotch. "Damn you got some nice padding girl! I got paper, I'll pay for this all day!" Her ass was something else too, grinding on his lap as he placed a nice roll of twenties in the cleavage of her ass. "Hey, lemme buy Terry a dance, since this is the only he's gonna get some pussy!" Now both he and Marcus were laughing at Terry, Terry just saying "That ain't what yo sister was saying after I finished with her!"

Shawn just shook his head; this was more a pet peeve, but god damn did they have to act like such idiots? Even for strip club patrons, this was absurd. But all he had to do was wait; one of them would eventually separate from the group.

"Oh, I'm sure it's plenty big, sweetheart." Giggling at the banter between the men, the dancer continued grinding as she felt the thick roll of bills against her skin. "You keep that up, and you'll get a lot more than this." More than pleased at the money she was getting on top of what Shawn had given her, the red head was more than happy to put on a show, even tugging at her bikini until her breasts were all but exposed.

"What the fuck?!" Eris' attention went from the table of men Shawn was watching, the angle of her view changing as she moved it to follow the blur of color she'd spotted. "Aphrodite you fucking slut." Even with her hair brown and worked into a high ponytail, eyes a stormy gray color, Eris knew that body anywhere. Knew the slow saunter of the woman that was making her way right over to her human.

"Why the hell is Aphrodite there?!" Hearing a low cough behind her, she spun around to glare at her sisters with a growl. "You did not." Red eyes stared blankly at her, an eyebrow lifting before the woman simply shrugged. "You sent Dite?! Why?"

"Because I wanted to see your reaction, and this was all I needed." Huffing angrily, Eris cursed at her sister and returned to watching. Just in time to see the goddess in disguise wiggling her barely covered body onto Shawn's lap.

"Whatcha looking at, handsome? You look awfully lonely over here."

The bitch had even changed her voice, a sultry drawl that had Eris clenching her jaw. Oh, she was going to have a long, long talk with her friend when this was said and done.

"I'm down for that!" "Hah, you ain't down for shit! Monique would slap you stupid if she found out, and that bitch like a bloodhound for cheaters!" "Shut up nigga, Monique and I broke off and you know it!"

Marcus ignored his two chuckle-headed friends, helping Sugar slide into his lap, "How about some 1 on 1 time baby; I know y'all got a back room..."

Shawn was watching this unfold; it seemed like Sugar found her first target. An unexpected bonus, but one he would take; let the man tire himself out with her, then he'd move in for the strike and get him alone.

At least that was the plan...Until he was soon confronted by an even more attractive woman sitting in his lap, her barely-contained bust pressed heavily against his powerful chest. Her thighs warm against his hips, every inch of exuded desire and lust. And poor Shawn didn't know just who it was he was up against, his attention drawn away from seeing Marcus being led off by Sugar.

"I'm uh...waiting for someone...Are you girls this forward?" Shawn then asked; though from the tone in his voice he was currently not objecting to her being like this at all with him.

"Dammit, Dite!" Swearing profusely, Eris felt her blood boiling as she moved between the interactions. The red head was busy pulling one of the men from the table, wide hips swaying as she drug him so fast across the room Eris swore her heels would make her fall. Uncaring of what happened with the lot of men her human was watching, she focused instead on the mischief the other goddess was causing. She was a goddess of love, not necessarily sex. Why would she heed the Ker's call and do this?

It made no sense, and her brows knit together in confusion. It wasn't like Aphrodite to play such a prank unless she was trying to push two people together, and no one would want to push a deity together with a human. Zeus did enough of that on his own and had caused enough drama, there was no need for more. Watching her friend straddle the man had her growling, huffing out an angry breath as her sisters sighed in the background.

"Oh, what is she saying now, Eris?"

Holding up a hand to silence the other woman, she leaned in and tried to separate the noises from each other. It didn't appear he had any intention of pushing her away, not that Eris could blame him. Aphrodite drew men in like a fly to honey, and she savored every moment of it.

"You sure you weren't waiting for me?"

Shawn of course had no idea who this woman was...Nor did he particularly care at the moment. Those gray eyes, aroil with untold alluring capability, held him captivated. She felt so right like this...Maybe even with a little less clothing she could be better.

"Well...Not at first, but I think my schedule just opened up some." he would say rather abruptly; indeed, she was starting to make him forget his objective. Unfortunately, while Shawn's background had conditioned him mentally to be effective in battle...Well there were some things humans just couldn't fight against especially with people of her caliber.

"Care for a drink...I might need a refresher myself. Waitress! Another whiskey sour, and whatever my ladyfriend is having. My treat." he would then say, asking "But...who are you?" She did kind of remind him of Eris in a way. More so than just her looks, it was her actions really. But the hair style and vibrant eyes were what did it.

"Yeah, you think?" Dragging a finger slowly up his chest, Aphrodite wiggled in his lap and tapped him gently on the nose. "I think I can show you a better time than the other women here." While she had no intention of actually bedding the human, she was curious to see what reaction, if any, it got from Eris. There was no chill in the air, no shadows skulking around the room. Yet.

"A drink would be wonderful." Giving him a dazzling smile, she hooked her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer. "Long island!" Calling out the strong drink in a pleasant tone, she looked surprised for a moment, as if she hadn't thought of that yet. And she hadn't. Her expression turned thoughtful as she considered options, and she finally shrugged her shoulders. "Gotta earn that, big boy."

"Fuck that bitch!" Eris was steaming as she watched, throwing her hands up and storming away. She left the view of the strip club open much to her sisters' amusement, and they snickered as they watched Aphrodite's antics.

"You think she'll sleep with him?"

"No, she's not that bad."

"This is Aphrodite we are talking about."

"...Bet you a jug of ambrosia she fucks him."

Shawn just shivered a bit as she dragged a finger up his chest; he had half a mind to call out that it was Eris herself, but something told him this wasn't her. She'd be doing a lot more if it was her...But her outfit and contact was definitely helping him feel something also made to be felt by Eris, though he tried to keep it down; though from how she was currently seated on him, she would feel something rather large and hard starting to press against her nethers, larger than most mortals could even come close to claim to have.

"Ah, come on, not even a hint of one? Tell you what...Name's Shawn, nice to meet you." he then said bluntly, her wiggling making him squirm a bit, grinding his growing bulge against her clothed sex. He didn't seem to notice, or at least was being too clouded by his new friend's aura to give much of a care.

"Can you at least tell me your business in town? You don't seem like you work here; pretty sure you'd put the others out of work." he would then say, not knowing just how on the mark he was.

"Pleasure to meet you, Shawn." Removing one of her arms as the drinks came by, she took a delicate sip of it and shook her head. "No, no hint. If you plan to come back lookin' just for me, you'd better give me a reason to let you." Sipping at her drink again, Aphrodite's face twisted in surprise at the sudden pressure between her legs. "Oh, well hello there." Purring the words as her lips twitched into a hint of a smirk, she gave a small wiggle and set her drink on the table.

"My business? Oh, just here to have a little fun, make some money." The lies slid from her tongue easily as she gave a final wiggle before sliding from his lap. "Maybe I'll see you later tonight, big boy." She had no intention of sticking around, let alone giving him more attention like she'd been doing. Crinkling her fingers in a wave as she plucked up her drink, she gave him a quick wink and sauntered away from the table.

"Hah...You're really a teaser, you know that?" Shawn said; he honestly felt good being near her, not knowing the effect she was having on him. Or at least not the full cause of it; he figured it just because she was grinding on him, but there was so much more to it that his human brain just couldn't fathom.

And he seemed quite discontent when she got off him, him asking "What'd I do?" And it was honest...Until he looked down and noticed. "Ah shit...Well, guess I had that coming." Shawn grumbled, taking another sip of his whiskey sour; thankfully with her gone, he managed to regain some semblance of what was going on, his arousal fading too...Only to see that Marcus was no longer with his friends. Cursing under his breath, he tried to think of where he might have been; he sicced Sugar on them, so it was likely they were still back there doing whatever.

Finishing off the last of his drink, he then took a quick pass at the bar and a decent tip to the bartender, about 40 dollars, before going towards the back rooms. He heard noises, evidence of activity that he had no business interrupting; however, at the end he saw the door outside...And it was propped open. Deciding to take a look, he didn't see anybody at first when he poked his head out, so then he would go out farther into an alley.

It was here that he then heard two voices, both enthralled in passion. "Fuck yeah, I love snow bunnies like you, fire crotch for real baby!" he then heard who was undoubtedly Marcus; putting his back against the wall he found himself witinessing Sugar giving the man an extra special service. Guess Marcus paid her well; well, she was in the way, so he would just wait until they finished...But damn if he wasn't cursing his luck. Figures they'd be going at each other.

"Glad you like it, big boy." Sugar's voice came out in a breathy giggle, followed by a low moan and the sound of skin on skin. She had wasted little time after seeing the thick stack of bills presented to her, on top of everything she'd already been paid. If she had to suck some dick and then ride it, she had no problem with that. "Oh yeah, gimme that dick, baby!" Listening to the responsive grunts and hands digging into her ass, she put on an extra show of being loud and begging for it.

"Oh, yeah baby! That's the--Hey! I didn't say you could--Oh, you fuckin' asshole!" A loud slap echoed in the night as she huffed, fixing her bikini bottom and staring at the mess. "I told ya not to get any on me! I still have to work!" Marcus gave a dazed apology, rubbing his face where she'd struck him as Sugar stormed back around the corner. Spotting Shawn, she threw her hands up and rolled her eyes as if to say 'There, you happy?'

Her heels clicked, the door slamming as she went back inside still cursing. A deep sigh sounded from the alley, a hand yanking up a zipper as Marcus groaned and rubbed at his face again. Chest still heaving from the activity, he fixed his clothes and straightened out.

"Fuckin' bitches, man."

Thankfully, Shawn didn't seem to have to wait long; it wasn't long before Marcus apparently finished, Shawn himself pretending to light up a cigarette. He didn't actually smoke, but this was a useful cover for pretending to be in an unusual spot, especially in the back alleys. If questioned, he would just lie and say he didn't want to bother anyone else with it. The solid 'smack' of hand on skin and her words told him everything that transpired. And thank god he didn't have to listen; he was about to pull his ears off if he had to endure Sugar using those horrid fake begging lines. And he pretended to pay her no mind, watching as she would storm off. Sure, this was a bit of a setback...But at least now the guy was alone.

Which meant this night was about to get even worse.

Shawn took a deep breath and came around the corner, making a bee-line for Marcus; a swift kick to the crotch would put him on the ground, and soon Shawn had his powerful arms around the young man's neck in a sleeper hold, elbow pressing against his carotid with increasing pressure, effectively cutting off his voice. "Shhhh...." Marcus would say, waiting for the Crip to go limp.

Once he did, Shawn then let him go; now for the hard part. He took a look around, then hoisted the man so than an arm was draped over his shoulder; it was going to be heavy as fuck, but at least with this he had a convenient excuse if he got caught. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to use it; the doorman seemed to be breaking up a fight at the front door, allowing him to hobble unseen to his car and shove the unconscious Crip into the back seat.

==========================================================================================================================

"Hey...Wake up."

*SMACK*

A hand would come across Marcus' face, Shawn staring at him, his glasses removed to let the Crip see the shining blue eyes hidden by them. Instead of a a crisp set of slacks and a black polo shirt, Shawn was back in a pair of jeans, a beaten white long-sleeved T-shirt, and some black steel-toed boots.

They were currently an abandoned warehouse on the far side of town, Shawn's car parked a few blocks down, the room wide and spacious. A variety of instruments were on the ground behind him. "So...Here we are, Marcus. Word is you're good friends with a certain someone I'm looking for: Antoine Johnson, ring any bells?"

"You idiots made a bet I was going to sleep with him?" Brown hair faded away to a length of sunny blonde, blue eyes glaring as full lips pouted. "You're the one who called and asked me to help out, now I find out you're up here talkin' shit? You bitches are all just jealous that I get laid more than you." Three sets of red eyes conferred before soft giggle sounded, and Aphrodite threw her hands up in exasperation.

"You lot are hopeless! Now I understand why Thanatos gets fed up with you all sometimes." There came an indignant huff from the doorway as Eris returned, seeing all of the goddesses' that had congregated in the triplets' room. "Oh, hey Eris!" Smiling brightly, the blonde waved in an overly enthusiastic motion. Eris simply stared at her, brushing right by to where the cloudy images barely remained.

"Did I miss anything?"

"I think he knocked someone out. I heard a lot of huffing and puffing that wasn't sex, and then a car door."

Rolling her eyes, Eris cleared up the images, mood instantly improving at what she saw there. Her eyes moved over the different tools laying around, a hum of approval working its way from deep in her chest and past her lips. Even her sisters were looking intently, a wicked gleam as they mulled over possibilities of torture and death.

"Oh, that had to hurt." Grinning at the harsh slap the man had just endured, she watched his head whip up with a mixture of pain and surprise. "This is going to be so beautiful to watch. How long do you think it'll take before he's dead?" Aphrodite scoffed in the background, clearly disgusted as she traipsed quickly out of the room. Her meddling could be dealt with later.

"Yo, what the fuck, man?" Tied to a chair and bleeding from the cut on his lip, Marcus struggled before spitting blood on the ground. "The fuck you on about?" He seemed to take a moment to recover, immediately on guard as the question registered. "I ain't shit. I know the name, but that's it." His eyes flickered wildly around the room, landing on the tools before going wide. "What the fuck is all that, man? You some sort of psycho?"

Shawn just shook his head, "Not exactly wise to be insulting the man who has you tied up. Best do as the psycho man says and answer his questions. And maybe, just maybe, you'll leave in one piece."

Picking up a crowbar at first, he would then say, "It's also extremely rude to insult the man that paid for your little 'sugar rush'. It's best to say thank you, and..." He then paused and slammed the crowbar against Marcus' shin, before continuing "Please sir, may I have another?" Heavy chains bound the man's arms and legs to the chair he currently sat, a collar around his neck with spikes facing inward that oh so gently touched against the skin of his throat; more of a means to deter trying to scream for help. Not that it mattered; Shawn saw that this was empty, and had significant weathering on the outside. This place hadn't seen the touch of man for several years now.

"Now then...Let's try this again shall we?" Shawn would then say, his blue eyes flashing dangerously as he held the flat end against Marcus' chin and forced him to look up into his eyes, "It's obvious you know Antoine, maybe even know what he's doing here. Where is he?"

"Man, I don't give two shits if you paid for some whore to suck my dick. She woulda done it for anyone's money, so I ain't thankin' you for shit!" Eyes staring warily at the piece of metal Shawn had picked up, Marcus attempted to jerk back as it connected with his shin. A loud shout of pain sounded, followed by a barely decipherable string of curses as his body trembled in pain.

"Fuck you!" Blood beaded at the skin inside the collar, courtesy of the violent jerking the man's body had done. Looking around in the hopes that someone, anyone could hear all the noise, he spit more blood on the floor. His expression was defiant even through his pain, eyes glaring furiously at the man holding him hostage. "Man, I don't know shit! I just pick up the drugs and the girls for the parties, he don't tell me nothin'. I get paid, I get to fuck bitches, and then I get to do it all again."

Shawn let out a sigh as the man told him to fuck off, giving very small details. "In case you haven't realized, none of your crew is here to help you." Picking up a metal baseball bat next, he then dropped the crowbar and struck with a closed fist across Marcus' face. A sickening 'crack' echoing through the empty room, his voice cold as he said, "All you're doing..."

*DING* The next blow came down on the man's side.

"Is making this worse"

*DING* This one came as a stomp on the other leg, just above the ankle joint

"On yourself."

*DING* The final one landed square in his gut, just below his ribcage.

Four hits, each with a different angle and force than the previous, Shawn shaking his hands out. "I know you think snitches get stitches and all that stupid anti-cop propaganda you gangbangers spout. But uncooperative fucks like you wind up dead. Now then..." His gloved hand then reached up to Marcus' neck and held his head up by his chin resting on his wrist, "These parties...Where are they held. What part of town usually?"

"Oh, this is just beautiful." One of the Ker purred the words, sidling up to rub against Eris' shoulder. "I can see why you have a fascination with him, although I still think the level of it is.. Unwise." Eris glanced over, raising a hand in warning.

"Do you want to keep watching, or no?"

"Oh don't be like that--HOLY SHIT." Eris' head snapped back at the loud excitement in her sister's voice, making a face as blood spilled from Marcus' own. "Oh, I love this, I love this. Eris, you are the absolute best right now." She rolled her eyes, nudging the slightly taller woman off to watch.

"One. Two. Three. Four. And he hasn't even used that bat. Yet." She grinned, savoring each and every cry of pain that the gangster exuded. The sounds of bone breaking, the amount of blood becoming so great she could nearly smell it from the room. "I wonder if the idiot will talk. Either way, he's going to die tonight. There is no avoiding it."

"Man, they always change the locations for the parties! Antoine just tells me what to do, and I do it! Sometimes we have 'em downtown in the clubs, sometimes we go to someone's house. Man, I don't fuckin' know. You're psycho! Put that bat down, man!"

"Oh, call the man that's got you chained and broken psycho, that's smart." One of the other Ker let out a laugh of delight, sprawled out on the bed as she watched with happy red eyes. "I give it five more minutes, at most. Then he either breaks, or he dies."

Even with the relentless beatings, this man was either foolishly stubborn or a true know-nothing. Unaware how much his violence was empowering his current onlookers...But even Shawn had his limits. And he could see by looking in the man's broken eyes that there was nothing to be gained.

And much to the Ker's surprise, Shawn would actually seem to comply, lowering the bat to be more by his side. It was still early in the day, and he had until two days from now when this deal was supposed to go down. It was a matter of when and where though; that would be the hardest part. But instead of just turning and leaving, he pulled out his Glock 17, the end fitted with a suppressor. Letting the soon-to-be dead Crip stare down the barrel of the gun

"Well...Suppose you are telling the truth. Shame really, you woulda saved yourself this fate by opening your eyes a bit more...And saved me some trouble and effort." Shawn would then say coldly; and right as the punk would open his mouth to say something, Shawn placed three shots into him: Two in the chest, one in the head right between the eyes. Giving a sigh of exasperation, he used the gangbanger's clothes to clean off his weapons, then placed them back into a waiting duffle bag, closing the door to the warehouse behind him.

He needed to regroup, try and find another that could give him information...Though truth be told, he could also use this to his advantage, but he would wait to see how things played out. Taking his duffle bag and throwing it into the back of his car, he then got in and made his way out onto the street. It was clear on the other side of town to his motel room, but thankfully it was still also early, the sign just starting to rise as he got back, turning the key to his motel door and stepping inside.

"Aww, he put the bat down. That's no fun." Two more heads popped up to look, both with a dissatisfied look on their face. "Oh, there we go! About bloody time, literally!" Watching the blood splatter with a gleeful sound, three sets of red eyes finally turned away as they all went and flopped on their beds. Content with the scene of violence they'd just witnessed, they left Eris to close out her view with a grin.

"I think I'll be paying him another visit, see if I can get any more fun out of this situation. That man's friends are going to lose it when found out he was beat and killed. I'm so fucking excited." Bounding happily from the room, she was back into her own in seconds. Moving around with ease, she tossed her clothes in a basket and sauntered straight into her shower. Wanting to be fresh, clean, and very much half naked when he arrived back to his room.

Humming quietly to herself as she showered, Eris took her time making sure she was thoroughly washed, the smell of lavender clinging very faintly to her skin. Hair washed and falling in silky waves down her back, she turned off the shower and began to dry off. Contemplating weaving the waist length hair into a braid, she decided against it and rubbed at it until it was only damp. A quick look through her dresser showed several pairs of different panties, and she plucked a white, lacy thong with a bow from the drawer. What better than to match his shirt?

Humming happily to herself as she pulled both them and the shirt on, she stepped into the shadows and into the darkness of his room. He wasn't back yet, so she settled for turning on the television and putting on a mindless show. Laid out on her stomach with her chin propped in her hands, her legs swung back and forth behind her. The shirt barely covered her ass, a hint of skin peeking out as she settled in to wait.

Shawn's first gaze was to the door as he opened it; though because of the layout of the room, there was a small hallway that led to where the beds were. He heard the television on, something that certainly wasn't the case when he left this morning. Putting down the duffle bag, he drew his pistol once more and slid along the inmost wall, holding the gun ready to fire as he peeked around the corner...And let out a groan of exasperation when he saw a familiar dark-skinned goddess laying on the bed.

Wait...Was she wearing his shirt?

"Seriously?"
he then said, his voice lower as he came out, tucking the suppressed firearm back into his pants. "Is this going to be a thing or something? Can't you just, I don't know, watch me from afar or whatever?" He would then go back and get the duffle bag, not wanting to leave by the door even if it was in his room. Last thing he needed was someone coming through and seeing his bag of tools.

Even so, his eyes did happen to linger as he saw how she looked: The curve of her ass barely hidden by the shirt, the swells of her bust so very evident against the fabric. And given his earlier frustrations with Sugar and (unknown to him) another goddess, it seemed her current state of dress definitely tickled his fancy. He was still a male after all, and even as cold-blooded as he could be, sometimes he ran hot and needed to blow off steam.

"And I see you enjoy my shirt still. Figured you'd have tossed it by now." he would say after he sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to think of another way to get at Antoine.

"What?" Turning her head to give him an innocent look, Eris sustained it for only a second before she burst into laughter. "Oh, but I like doing both. At least when I'm here, I don't have the incessant chattering of my sisters in my ear." That, and she took great pleasure in being so close to a man who had just murdered in cold blood. "And I know exactly what's in that bag. My sisters took as great delight as I, in watching you use some." Rolling onto her back and drawing a knee up, she propped her hands behind her head.

"Your shirt is very comfortable, killer. Much better than those awful skin tight dresses I often wear. Besides, I don't like to wear pants most of the time." She gave him a cheeky grin, catching the way that his eyes blatantly looked at her. "Besides, you don't seem to be complaining about the sight." The moment he was near her on the bed she sat upright, scooting closer to drape her arms around his shoulders. "Or are you just in a piss poor mood because you got teased at the club, hm?" Rubbing her cheek against his neck, she gave it a light nip with her teeth and laughed.

"You were very, very good tonight. I should have you kill someone for me, soon." Dropping her head down, Eris let her chin rest on his shoulder as her nails idly traced across his chest. "What's your price for a life, my sweet little murderer?"

"I should have figured; why else would you come here?" he then asked, certainly feeling both disappointed and still a bit flustered from earlier. Though when she mentioned his being teased at the club, he turned to look at her from the corner of his eyes, seeing those emerald hues just inches from his own. It really didn't help that she was so stunning herself, or that she was finding reasons however slight to press against him.

It was like that one woman at the club; instantly he felt a wave of heat wash over him. And her body felt incredible, his body giving a noticeable shiver as she barely scratched at the back of his neck with her neck. His body straightening up immediately before she pressed closer, her nails providing a source of delightful friction. Though her calling him that....That was the last straw.

Standing up quickly so that she might be knocked back onto the bed, he would then turn to face her. She would see by the anger in his expression that she'd struck a chord, "What the hell did you just call me, you fucking bitch?" The words came out as a venomous snarl, his tone cold as he added "I'm no murderer; all those thugs and criminals, they're murderers. And I'm not some dog on a leash you can just command me to get. I do my work, how I do it...MY WAY."

Tipping backwards in surprise, she nearly laughed at the anger on his face. If it was supposed to intimidate her, it was doing the exact opposite. Even the insult did little to phase her, her shoulders rolling back in a slow shrug as she stretched out on the bed. Eris was well aware of the nature of the people he'd killed, but murder was murder.

"I don't know why you're getting so angry. Murder is murder. You act like I care about it. Nor did I treat you like a dog." The attitude on this one. I love it. If she hadn't been so focused on the business part of the situation, she might have yanked him right back down on the bed. "I used the word should, not that I will. And I asked about a price, not demanded. However, calling me a bitch will neither change what you do, nor the fact that I savor every second of the chaos. Stop acting like an angry child and relax. Go take a shower or something, I won't even join you. Probably not. We'll see."

Indeed, the fact that she was laughing at him very much aggravated him; his face started to redden in rising rage, his fists clenching as she just lounged back on the bed. But since the memory of her turning the gun into...well, powder was still fresh in his mind, it prevented him from doing anything that an outsider would consider foolish. If she could do that to a gun, what did that mean about being able to do to him?

And her calling him a child did little to calm him down; in fact it seemed to get him even more pissed off. "A child? Says the goddess who drops in uninvited, acting like she owns the damn place!" he replied heatedly; he then pointed to the door as he then said in a very exasperated tone, "Just....Please, get out. I have a lot I need to do, and right now, you're an unwanted distraction." She would say that he was now deliberately looking away; the fact that her bust was all too evident through the fabric as well as the fact that she had only a skimpy set of panties on as bottoms did little to quell the storm of emotions running through him, his tone and body language conveying it all. Arousal, frustration at not getting information, exasperation at having a goddess with the mind of a teenager now suddenly interested in him.

"Well you are acting like a child. If I wanted to own the place, I would, but I'd much rather own something nicer. Like I said, if you were under my domain you would be in a much nicer place." Rolling her eyes, she stretched out slowly before standing from the bed. "You're not as cute when you're so cranky, you know that." Making her way slowly towards him with a grin, Eris stretched up to run her fingers across his cheek.

"Oh, by the way.. I left you a present in your bag, last time." Brushing her lips over his briefly, she winked and took a step back. "Until next time, big boy." Giving him a small, mocking bow, she stepped back into the growing mist and disappeared without another word. Landing silently in her own room, she sprawled out on the bed with a happy sigh. "Oh, I do love teasing mortals." And this one was so, so easy to tease.

Shawn flinched a bit as she got off the bed, getting ready to put up a fight if necessary; her light touch sent a pleasurable chill through him, ignoring her teasing taunt. He did not need this right now! Though his brows raised as she then mentioned leaving a surprise in his bag, his eyes following her as she stepped back and disappeared, the black cloud of fog dissipating as she made her way out.

Immediately going to his suitcases, he then started digging through, tossing his clothes on the bed; it was here that he then found a lacy set of black underwear, picking up the undergarments and making a look of shock and slight disgust appear on his face. "What the fuck, seriously..." he then said; even if they felt nice, this was just...wrong. Going over to the trashcan in his room, he then tossed them out and stood up, letting out a sigh as he was finally left alone.

But...The thought of a shower did appeal and besides, he could just as easily take care of some...'other' business while he was at it. He could use the relief, even if he wasn't particularly proud of it. He had urges, after all; but with his work, leaving evidence like that was stupid. And last thing he also wanted was to leave some bastard child without a father in case he didn't pull out fast enough.

Stepping into the shower - this one having a curtain instead of a sliding glass door - he turned the water on, allowing it to get nice and steamy before he would start to wash himself. Warm water always helped him with stress, and just the luxury of a shower was good enough. His right hand then traveled down, starting to touch at his manhood as he gave it a few light rubs to help it start to swell, before long his fingers curling around it. Stroking slow at first, a sigh of relief leaving him as he felt the shaft thicken and swell, eager to reach that blissful peak.

Back
Top Bottom