Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blessed by Chaos (Razgriz x Degusaurusrex)

"Oh, don't look like such a cornered animal. If I was here to kill you, we wouldn't be talking." Looking a bit annoyed, she kicked off her heels and bounced back over to the bed. "This is a terrible bed. If you were under my domain, you would be sleeping in something much larger and softer than this. Not some shitty little rented room." Sitting on the edge, she draped one leg over the other again and smiled.

"Yes, yes I am. If you think I'm frightening, you would probably die on the spot meeting my sisters." Like hell she was letting any of those three anywhere near her newly claimed human. "I thought I'd made it clear, but apparently you were too busy deciding whether or not you wanted to shoot me." What did she want from him? What a silly question. "I want you to keep doing what you're doing. I thrive on it. Your work would give me the power that I crave, and a chance to have a little fun in this world of yours. I might even toss in some incentives, should you keep up the good work."

There were plenty of things humans craved, she knew that much for certain. There had to be something she could use to draw him in, to lure him into the literal darkness that was her work. If nothing else, she would sit back and watch with a shit eating grin on her face.

This woman was insane; if she wasn't here to kill them, then what? Even so...She was right. She had plenty of opportunity. She could have gotten him when she first got in, and could have done something when she vaporized his gun. But still, that begged the question, what did she want?

And the fact that she had sisters apparently even more wacked out than her also did little to calm him. But the fact that she didn't seem her to harm him, at least right now, made him relax more, now taking a seat at the small table that was in his room. Still facing her, not commenting on her dress showed off too much thigh and boob for a chaos goddess. Which he still wasn't sold on; clearly she wasn't normal, but a goddess? Come on. Even he had to draw the line somewhere.

"Okay...Well, no offense, but I planned on doing it with or without your permission." he then said, sitting up more. "But...Why tell me this? Why even approach me in the first place? I thoughts considered themselves too high to associate with mortals." At least, that was his own belief...Or rather, his lack of belief. He'd been raised as a Catholic, believing in the one and only God, not a pantheon or any sort of polytheistic belief.

Good, he was relaxing enough to not be a shaking mess like most mortals. It had become something just short of rage in the past, seeing hardened criminals soil their clothes on her first visit. To be able to kill without remorse, shatter bones and listen to the screams. And then, nothing. No bravado in the face of true chaos, just a shivering mess and ruined clothing.

"Are you checking me out?" Cooing playfully at him, she winked and then relaxed. "I did pick a rather flattering dress, so if you were staring, then I'm flattered." Not that people hadn't stared before, but there was something about the possibility of such a chaotic man doing it. "I was neither offering permission, or expecting you to obey." Eris made a noise of disgust and waved her hand absentmindedly.

"Chaos is the lack of control, why would I come all the way here, just to control you? No, I would not take you as an unwilling vessel just to stir up some trouble. I can do that on my own, as easy as flashing drivers in the street. As sending a harlot to divide a couple that I've found disgustingly cute." Even if Aphrodite did tend to get quite mad and harp on her. More often than not, it was worth it.

"Too high to associate? Really? Have you not read about all of the bastard children Zeus has made over the millennia? Several of those are real, so I think it's clear deities have no problem with mingling here. He just happens to be a pompous whore who runs once his dick is wet. How Hera hasn't killed him yet, I'll never know."

Indeed, he had seemed to calm down a bit more; if she was a goddess of chaos, he was still expecting her to do...something? He didn't know what, but judging by her outfit and how she was sitting, it was like she was trying to entice him. And if he were any other man, he would definitely be trying to get between those toned olive thighs of hers.

As it was? He was just trying to stay alive at this point; though he did mean what he said: She was beautiful, stupidly so really. Especially with how dangerously close a part of her dress came to accidentally flashing him. But if she really was a goddess, then should it be any surprise? They could probably make themselves look like anything, even horrendous monstrosities .

"I...look, it's...complicated. I mean, if you were in my shoes, would you expect me to believe a god came down and said 'Hey good job'? No, you'd likely think I was fucking crazy." he would reply, a tone of annoyance in his voice. He knew very little of other gods or deities; hell, he barely remembered anything from his own Catholic teachings. Plus, her comments about flashing drivers and making people break up wasn't exactly something he expected from her...

But then again, what COULD be expected? It wasn't like there was a how-to manual on talking with a deity, let alone one that supposedly held an interest in someone. "Anyway...Look, this is all honestly a bit much. I'm going to bed...You...Well, I guess you can do whatever you like." he would say, going to sit on the bed before laying his head on the pillow with her still on it; he wasn't stupid, he knew if she could do this, she could do anything. If this was it for him, then at least he would pray she got it over with quickly.

"Mm, I wouldn't know what to do if I were in your shoes, since I've never been mortal. But I can understand the need to be a bit dramatic about it, I suppose." It was almost endearing the way he tried to wrap his mind around the entire thing. His preparation to attack her had disappear with the destruction of the gun, his annoyance only bringing her satisfaction.

"Oh, you must be tired I'm sure. The suspense of setting up such a perfect shot today." Eris sighed happily, moving slightly to accommodate his sudden weight on the bed. "It really was beautiful to watch, and the panic that ensued just made it all the better. I should have stood right there and soaked it all up, but instead I watched from my home and waited to come see you." Watching him lay down and prepare himself for sleep, she moved herself to the head of the bed and sat with her back to the wall.

"That is a tiny television." Grabbing the remote from the small nightstand, she flicked it open and started to go through the channels. "Dream of me, sweet thing, and all the things we could achieve together."

Shawn ignored her as she commented on his shot....Though it did give him a weird satisfaction to think of a god praising him for his work. If she was actually a god, anyway; he still had trouble wrapping his head around it. If gods were real. "Ah, too damn late to think about it...If she can disintegrate a gun, might as well just put up with it." Shawn thought to himself, starting to drift off as the static-y noise of the television helped create white noise, her words the last he would heard hear before sleeping turned facing away from her.

He had few dreams in his sleep, and rarely had nightmares. Though when he did, it was vivid...And often detailed the hell that he encountered fighting overseas, seeing fellow soldiers gibbed and brutalized by shells and grenades. Though this night, it would be peaceful despite the adrenaline rush he'd experienced earlier; thankfully, he could fall asleep just about anywhere.

Though when he might wake up the next morning, he felt something around him; his eyes slowly peeked open to see quite the sight. "GAH!" he shouted, jumping a bit, "The fuck is wrong with you?!"

Glancing over as the sound of the mortal's breathing evened out at last, Eris continued to flip through the channels. After a short while of disgusted looks at what she found, she finally settled on some sort of soap opera. It was over dramatic and obviously scripted poorly, but it gave her amusement to see how the characters constantly failed. Looking over at the man periodically throughout the night, she watched the subtly twitches in his expression as he dreamed. The way that his breath hitched when his dreams seemed to change. They didn't seem like horrible dreams, and thus she had returned quickly to the television.

The time passed by without notice, Eris so engrossed in the show that she only realized the passage of time by the hint of sun. Stretching out sore limbs, she stretched out beside him, a leg draped lazily over his hip. A slender finger absently traced the hard plains of muscle, pausing only at the sudden outburst. The leg draped over him tightened, a grin spreading over her face.

"Hello, handsome. You're awfully comfortable to lay on like this, you know?" Purring the words, she tapped his nose with a finger and yawned. "Your human soap operas are strange. I wanted to slap the characters several times, as they are so stupid." Reluctant to move herself from the comfortable position, she finally removed her leg and rolled onto her back. With a slow stretch like a feline just waking up, she drew a knee up and propped herself against the wall again.

"Don't go staring up my dress just yet. I still wanted to find out your plan for more death. Perhaps I'll even grant you a gift."

"I'm more likely to stare down your dress like this..." Shawn grumbled, watching as she pulled away from him. Checking the watch he wore - a simple battery-powered one - he saw the time. 6:39am. "Goddess or not, ask my permission before you use me like a pillow..." he would say, sitting up and facing away from her before coming to stand up.

And then she asked about his plan for more death, making him grimace a bit. "You saw everything I did, didn't you? Then you should know exactly where I'm headed." he would say; did she really think him so dumb that he was just going to spill the beans on his next move. "All you need to know is that I'm driving another 20 or so hours to get to my next destination." It was here he would then go into the bathroom; thankfully, this shower was at least clean compared to some of the other places he stayed on.

He would strip from his clothes and turn on the water stepping under the cold running water until it might start to warm up; with his guest a goddess of disorder though, who knew what kind of tricks she might pull.

"I liked watching the death. I don't even remember exactly where you're going." Shrugging carelessly as she got comfortable, or as much as one could on a hard bed, Eris watched him move about the room. "Besides, dealing with a banshee screaming excitedly in my ear when you made the shot was distracting. I did peek occasionally, but mostly when you got here." She motioned wildly around the room with a look of disgust.

"This place is filthy. I'm amazed there aren't bugs crawling out of the wall." He was already gone from the room, the sound of water running moments later. Rolling her eyes, Eris sat there for another full minute before she slid from the bed. With another stretch and cracking of bones, she slid the thin straps of her dress down her shoulders, wiggling the snug garment down and onto the floor. Kicking it carelessly to the side, lace hit the floor next before she sauntered straight into the bathroom.

Looking at the blurred form behind the shower door, she stepped forward and whipped it open before stepping in. With a content hum at the spray of warm water that hit her, she let her eyes move slowly over his body. For a mortal, he looked like he'd been sculpted by the gods. Especially when it came to the lower half.

"Well hellllllo there."

Shawn allowed the water to clean him off; he didn't mind using their soap, even if it was just the crappy bar. Lathering up, hands traced across the hair on his chest, reveling in the hot running water. It wouldn't take him long to shower, then eat; he had some MREs he could heat up in his truck. Those things lasted forever.

Little did he know that he was about to visited yet again; he soon heard the door slide open and turned to see Eris getting in with him! "Hey, hey, what the hell?!" he shouted as he faced her completely, forgetting for a moment to cover his privates, and let her see everything. A thick manhood of seven inches hung flaccid between his powerful muscular legs, each testicle the size of a tennis ball and hanging loosely beneath the fat shaft. A hand coming to quickly hide though, even if it was too late and she'd seen everything

But what stopped his protests was seeing everything she had to offer: Her ample bust, that round ass and those perfect hips, the sight making his manhood start to twitch a bit. "God, you're going to give me a heart attack!" he said, turning away from her, his cheeks red from the heat of the water and the embarrassment of her seeing him nude like that. "Get out! You can wait your turn if you want a shower that badly!" he then said angrily.

"What? I smell like this filthy room, I want to shower." It would have been extremely easy to simply go home and shower, but she didn't want to chance him disappearing if she did so. It would have been all too easy to track him down again, albeit incredibly annoying. "Besides, I like the view." Staring blatantly between his legs with raised eyebrows, she stepped the rest of the way in and shut the door. "Besides, what kind of man complains when a woman joins them in the shower? Do you not like the way I look?" Giving him a mock look of hurt and a pout, she laughed at how quickly he moved to cover himself.

"I've already seen it, there's little point in hiding now. Oh, don't be like that!" Rolling her eyes as he turned away, she walked two fingers slowly up his back, stopping at his shoulders before she pressed against his back. "Surely I can't be that unattractive that you're angry I joined you in the shower." There was no chance she was stepping out of that shower until she'd successfully cleaned herself, and she stretched up to drape her arms over his shoulders.

"You can always wash me up if you want me out quicker." Mostly joking with him, she scraped her nails lightly over his collarbone from their loose position over his shoulders. "I kid, I kid. So, are you going to tell me about your next plan? I'm dying to know what I get to watch next. Well, so will your victim."

"It's not your looks..." Shawn grumbled; did she have no concept of privacy? Clearly not, evidenced as she started teasing him about getting upset about her being in the shower with him. And if she were to feel between his legs, she would see that he liked her view too. But he wouldn't give her the chance. She was clearly very attractive, even if this human refused to outright say it.

Taking a steadying breath, he then said with more than a hint of frustration, "Let go..." It was hard feeling those heavy round breasts against his back just slightly, those toned arms around his neck as she teasingly draped herself on him to not lose his composure; it didn't help that this 'job' was day and night work. But it also didn't leave him much room for relief, even though there were times he really wanted to.

"I thought I made it clear, I ain't telling where I'm going. And even if I wanted to, I can't tell you exactly who's next; it could be one person, it could be a group. Hot as you are, I don't tell things to just anybody. Case you didn't know, there's a lot of people I'm unpopular with. And the last thing I want to is get caught, especially because I blabbed to some nosey woman who doesn't appreciate privacy." he would then explain, adding "But if it gets you off my back...Just know that someone will die, maybe several..."

More than pleased that her looks were not the problem, Eris felt the heaving of his body as he drew in a less than happy breath. "But why would I want to let go of such a perfect specimen? For a mortal, you're.. Very adequate. Very well proportioned." Enough to make her consider things she normally didn't. Perhaps another time, when she'd soaked up the energy of his madness. The more he killed, the more she would savor the sweet energy that it fed her, the panic of the people as they caught both sight and word of the aftermath. It had fed her well, watching the complete madness outside the courthouse as people scrambled for cover, screaming as their hearts pounded in fear of losing their lives next.

"I'll just watch you, if you don't tell me, but it's so much nicer to hear you say what you plan to do." The phrasing of getting her off his back was too perfect, and her nails pulled back from his skin before her body was no longer pressed to his. Shadowy fingers ghosted across the shower wall as a cloud of black floated around him, solidifying back into a grinning Eris as her eyes looked down.

"Oh, very nice. Very nice indeed." Standing in front of him with the water raining down on her, she pushed back her soaking hair and trailed a finger up his chest. "You sure you don't want to tell me? Pretty please?"

Shawn shuddered as she spoke again, calling him 'well proportioned'. Her voice was smooth now, almost like honey; was she doing this on purpose? She must have been; it was clearly some ploy of hers to get him worked up. And then she asked again, telling him that it was better if he just told her. "And I told you what I wanted to say, so you'll just have to watch." he growled; before long she let him go again, soon the human finding himself surrounded in black vapor.

And then she reappeared in front of him, her naked body right in front of his, and the evidence of how much she actually affected him on full display. His cock stood at full mast of eleven solid inches, even harder than before now that her sex was just inches from his own, the view obscured by her sizable mounds. And for a moment, he half-considered just pushing her against the wall and having his way with her, especially with how she was teasing him now...But that would only give her satisfaction, one he did not plan on giving her.

So instead he reached forward and turned the water to ice cold, the shock of chilling water making his body tense up for that moment...But at least it helped get rid of his confusion. "Once again, the answer is no. If you really are who you say are, then you can wait and see." he would say, sliding the door open and stepping out, starting to dry off and get dressed again. He needed to get going; she'd caused too much of a delay.

"Oh." Her eyes went wide, sparkling with delight at the reaction her naked form had caused him. "It's even better now." Entertaining the thought of indulging in a moment of pleasure, she decided against it as business needed to come first. A shiver rippled through her body as he reached forward, a devious look in her eyes that quickly faded as she yelped in protest.

"Oh, you asshole!" Jolting out of the way of the cold water, she disappeared from the shower and back into the bedroom. Solid feet touching the ground as she scowled, she shook out her wet hair. "Malaka!" Swearing under her breath, She found his bag and poked around, letting out a chirp of victory as she pulled out a shirt. "That was just cruel, you know." Pulling the shirt over her head, she saw that it could almost pass as a short dress with how long it was. Hands already working to wring out her wet hair carelessly onto the floor, she let out a hum and straightened out.

"Not exactly flattering, is it?" Looking down at the shirt she'd pulled on, she settled for the comfort it gave. It was far less constricting than the dress she'd been wearing, allowing the freedom to move about. Taking a quick moment to pick up the lace panties, she stashed them inside his bag before he came back out. That'd give him something to remember her by. Bouncing around the room happily, she waited for him to come back out.

"Come on, killer!"

Shawn finished drying off, looking back to see that Eris had vanished again. "Good...Maybe she's finally gone.." he would mutter bitterly, unaware that she was currently outside in the main room plotting her own little trick. Nothing overly malicious, but something that would definitely make an impression.

Once he was dressed aside from his boots, he then stepped out to see her in one of his shirts; given the height difference it draped over her long, but even then it still showed ample thigh; and he swore he could see the outlines of her nipples through the thin fabric. "Fine, just keep it...But that's the only one you get...And don't call me killer." he would say, finishing packing his suitcase. He wouldn't notice her little surprise, her having hid it under his other clothes.

"Now if you're quite done here...I really have to get going, and I'm sure you have other...goddess things to do than just hang around me all day." he would say, lugging all his crap up. And once he'd turned the key back in, he would throw his few possessions back in the Jeep and head off.

=========================================================================================
**On I-70 to Cedar City, Utah. Time: 7:42 am**

Having stopped at a diner in Ogallala, he took a meal to go: A chicken salad with extra veggies that he had in the cooler in the back that he would eat later. Pulling up a small file on his passenger seat, he looked through until he found a name: Antoine Johnson, brother of the Crips. Kid knew about some bail-jumper from California that gunned down three kids on their way to school, and supposedly he was getting ready to secure a deal with the Sons of Silence in Utah.

He also had eyes on Bruce Richardson: Gun smuggler, sex trafficker and drug dealer, on top of being the Sons of Silence' fearless leader. Got kids hooked on crystal meth and cocaine, sold guns to maintain hold of Sons of Silence, anf pimped out girls to johns for extra cash flow. Violent son of a bitch that the cops didn't want to touch. He didn't tell Eris this because he didn't want her to start shooting her mouth...But this was likely a two-for-one. Maybe even more; if the Crips were in Utah, they were there on business. And that meant he would need to interrogate a few of them to find this 'Antoine Johnson'.

Not if he had anything to say about it.

"Well, I don't know your name!" Giving him an exasperated look, Eris rolled her eyes and plucked at the shirt she wore. "See, you say that now, but I don't think you could stop me if I wanted to take the one you're currently wearing for myself." Picking up her dress, she draped it over her arm and repeated her previous mock bow. "Yes, yes, goddess things. Until next time, handsome. And believe me, there will be a next time." Crinkling her fingers in a goodbye wave, she was gone with a quick snap of her fingers and a lingering black cloud.

"Oh, sweet, sweet bed of mine." Hitting the soft mattress with a groan, Eris pressed her face into the pillow with a sigh. While it wasn't too strenuous to stay up for a full night or more, it still left her feeling tired enough to want a nap. It was the soft creaking of the door that pulled her face from the pillow, bright eyes staring at the red eyes looking in.

"Did it get any bloodier, or was it a bore after you left?" Yawning loudly, she shrugged at her sister. "Looking at how tired you are, it almost makes me think you were preoccupied with other things. You smell and look like you just got out of a shower." Lips curled back into a scoff, the other woman shaking her head. "And you're wearing his clothes."

"No, just his shirt. And it's the only thing I'm wearing, so you best get out before I end up flashing you everything that our dear mother gave me." An irritated huff was her answer, the door clicking shut as the Ker departed with a grumble. "Finally, I can take a nap." Regardless of what the mortal's plans were next, he still needed to travel, and eventually, to eat. It would give her time to take a nap and regain strength, then go right back to peering into his life.

Shawn, meanwhile, drove and drove. Eyes focused on the road; he was making good time. And with him going across another time zone, it would be even earlier there. Still kind of late, but not so much that he couldn't afford to do some scoping out.

If he was dealing with a biker gang though, he would need to be careful, even more so than usual. Those guys were crazy, more so than most other gang types. He had to be careful who he approached and when.

========================================================================================================================
*Cedar City, UT. May 24, 2004. Time: 7:29pm.*

About 12 hours of driving, stopping and eating later, Shawn arrived in Cedar City. This would be a little trickier; Utah was Mormon country, and he was certainly no Mormon. He had to tread carefully; thankfully, any business they dealt with they kept to themselves. Much like the Amish in that regard; though they were also fiercely protective of their own. Combined with the tribal mentality of biker gangs and that was two obstacles he had to deal with.

Funny considering Utah never had many problems until recently; first it was the Bandidos, but then the Sons of Silence came through and start kicking them out. But he'd the Crips were dealing with the Sons, and he wasn't about to let those shitheads reach out here. He'd get to California and try to deal with them in due time, but he had one other catch here, and coming up on Guzzler's Bar and Grill, he couldn't help but cringe at the name. "Nice name..." he thought to himself, continuing to drive past.

He continued to drive past the different streets, seeing multiple different establishments with a ton of bikers in them. All of them bars, no surprise there. Some clearly owned from the presence, others probably just visiting. He would have to dig in further...But he couldn't do that tonight.

==================================================
*Rodeway Inn. Time: 10:30 PM*

This inn was a bit better than the Blue Spruce, but it was still a dump comparatively. Thankfully it worked for him; $40 a night, and it had a pool. Which he was sure was filthy, but could provide a nice reprieve.

Regardless he checked in; his room was on the second floor this time. He would be staying here a few weeks, maybe a month. Thankfully, he didn't have to blow through too much of his cash, but he wasn't sure how much he could recoup from odd jobs alone. And since this was a biker gang, he could try to work in a different angle. Try to find out where more specifically Bruce and Antoine were meeting.

Dumping his luggage in the medium sized room, he then put his clothes away and pulled out his folder, looking over the dossiers he had compiled. Bruce hung out at the North end of Cedar City, and Antoine spent time at a strip club on the west side that just opened up a few months ago. Finding that kid first would probably be the better bet; he was younger, probably more dense, but the old-timers were tougher and more resilient. Code of honor and all that shit, something these fucks knew nothing about.

Running a hand over his face, he then pulled out a notebook and started scribbling information. Dates, addresses; he supposedly only had two days to find out where they were making the deal, finalizing their arrangement. He would need to work quick.

Eris slept for several hours, far longer than she had meant to. She woke to the sound of heels clicking down the hallway, an arm draped over her eyes as she let out a slew of curses. The sound grew louder as she slowly woke up, her arm falling away as the sound stopped just outside of her door. There was a long moment of silence before the door opened slowly, her mother peering in before making a noise of disgust.

"Your sister was right, you do reek of the human. Why are you wearing his clothing?" Grumbling unhappily at being questioned so soon after waking up, Eris yawned and sat up slowly. Running her fingers through tousled hair attempting to detangle what had dried in a mess, she fixed her mother with a bored expression.

"Because I wanted to fuck with him. I left a little present in his bag, as well." Nyx's disgust only increased as she shook her head, clearly displeased with her daughter's actions. She stood just inside the doorway, arms crossed over an ample chest that her daughters had inherited. Painted red lips pursed as she clearly debated what to say, and after a long moment she simply turned and left the room.

With a yawn and a content stretch, Eris drug herself from the bed, tossing the shirt onto it before perusing through her closet. Despite her mother's obvious disapproval of some of her actions, a quick glance there showed a still caring action. The closet was full of modern clothing, both hanging and stuffed into shelving. With a happy hum under her breath, she made quick work of dressing herself, padding back out in a long skirt and a form fitting tank top.

Bare feet nearly glided over the floors as she left her room, taking her time strolling down to a large, immaculately cleaned kitchen. Finding the fridge and cupboards fully stocked, she filled a bowl with fruit and propped herself on the counter. The idle chatter of her sisters could be heard down the hall as she popped a strawberry into her mouth, teeth sinking into the delicious fruit before she heard a throat clearing.

"You were supposed to tell us how it went." Swallowing the fruit and swiping a thumb over her lip, she gave the triplets a pleasant smile. "What happened after the kill? You were out all night."

"We expected you back long before the sun rose, and in your own clothes."

"Well how was I suppose to get any information from my newest killer if I didn't taunt him a little?" Biting into another strawberry, she gave them a smile as sweet as the food. "You want to see what he's doing now, don't you? While mother is outside basking in her domain." There came a series of nods, and Eris set the bowl down with a quiet clink.

"I don't understand why you don't just look yourselves."

"Our duty is to peer at battles, at the trail of blood and death the mortals leave in their wake. We do not twist the shadows to peek into lives like you do, we seek only the thrill of death." Eris rolled her eyes at the stoic expression on the one's face, waving her hand through the air. "That place is filthy." The Ker spoke before she did, and Eris nodded in agreement.

"It's better than the last place he was in, though. I honestly thought I was going to see bugs crawling everywhere." Scoffing at the thought of it, she stared intently at the shapes hanging in the air. "He's thorough, as thorough as mother is." Her sisters gave her a bored expression each, three sets of shoulders rolling back carelessly. If she hadn't be seeing their synchronized movements for so long, it might have bothered her.

"He's planning. I can't wait to see what happens next."

Shawn's pen scribbled over the the notepad, thinking of different plans of attack. Many of which were downright insane to the naked eye; however, he had contingency plans in case shit went south. The Crips worked in small crews; they were likely here on a drug deal, wanting to use the Sons' control of the area to get their product through to the rest of the country. He decided that he wasn't going to figure this out in the first night; he had enough to work with, and he would chase down leads tomorrow.

Besides, even with his few hours of getting the layout of Cedar City's areas, he still had a lot of ground to cover with almost no information. He didn't get this far by being sloppy; no, if he wanted to do this, he needed to be methodical. And after a twelve-hour drive, some sleep would do him some good. He'd wake up early, go out and try to find areas where these thugs hung out at.

Stripping down to his skivvies, letting both the Keres and Eris see his impressive build - along with the impressive bulge in his underwear that only Eris knew truly what lay beneath - he climbed under the covers and went to sleep. Ready for the next day.

========================================================================================================================
**Cedar City, UT. May 25, 2004. Time 03:29**

Shawn was an early riser; he couldn't stay asleep, his mind drifting back to the incident in the shower with Eris. Damn it all, he thought; why did she have to go and do that? Oh well, might as well get an early start. Taking a protein bar from his pack, he got dressed in a black Tshirt and khaki slacks, lacing up some less military shoes, a pair of loafers. Placing a "Do Not Disturb" placard on the handle, he then went to his car and dug around the duffle bag; he pulled out a Glock 17 and checked it, made sure it was loaded but not cocked. He wouldn't be needing it yet, so he put it back.

The night was still dark, which meant he had a good chance to run into some of the rowdier elements. He checked a name: Southern Utah Gentleman's Club, a place where Antoine liked to frequent. 24 hour service, high end liquor, and beautiful girls. It was a great place for the scumbags to hang out. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd catch some of the Crips.

Approaching the club, he slid on a pair of black semi-reflective sunglasses and approached the doorman. "Glad to see some people still respect a dress code." said the stocky male himself dressed in a white button-up shirt and black pants, adding "Sorry bud, gotta search you. Lot of scumbags in town now, and caught a few trying to carry in here." Shawn just nodded and held his arms up, "No worries man I get it, can't be too careful." A short wave with a metal detector wand and a quick pat-down, and Shawn was through the door.

Music blasted in the club, the DJ placing some electro-funk garbage that was apparently 'hip'. Girls could be seen dancing on the pole, scantily clad bartenders serving drinks and waitresses going around to the table. He chose a booth facing the doorway, a girl with short red hair and wearing only a tube top, short skirt and high heels approached him. "Hey there handsome, you look thirsty. Can I get you anything?" she asked, Shawn just saying "How about a whiskey sour?" It was a cocktail he liked, because it was simple and it tasted decent when made right. "Coming right up~" the waitress would say, waltzing off; Shawn honestly felt bad girls felt like they had to do this...But he supposed if it was consensual, then there was little harm. Forced on the other hand, was a different matter.

"Dammit, Ares!" Eris swore profusely, the words follow by a quick string of Greek that had him grinning like the Cheshire Cat himself. He looked thoroughly smug, arms crossed over his chest as she pulled the pillow over her head. "Get the fuck out of my room!" Voice muffled from the coverage, she held up a middle finger and heard the laughter bellow out. The pillow flew across the room, smacking him squarely in the chest only to be swatted away.

"Oh come now, don't be like that. I just wanted to see how my favorite little goddess was. I hear you have a new pet." She sat up abruptly, narrowing her eyes angrily at him. "Oh, I know that look. You're plotting something, dear Eris." She growled at him, throwing back the covers and whipping them at him. She stalked across the room, palms flat on his chest as she shoved him against the wall. The floor rumbled quietly, the motion quickly drawing several sets of footsteps to them.

"Ares! What did I tell you about coming here to instigate?" Thanatos looked thoroughly fed up, looking between the hand fisted in Ares' collar and Eris' expression of rage. "Can we please just have one week without your oh so pleasant presence here?" His tone was full of sarcasm as Eris released her ex husband, thundering out of the room with another string of curses. Thanatos shook his head wearily, following after his sister and placing a hand calmly on her shoulder.

"It's late, you should be sleeping."

"So should you. Why the hell was he in my room at.." She glanced around. "The middle of the night, I assume." Thanatos only shrugged as Eris pulled away, grumbling to herself as she made her way to where her sisters slept. "I'm sleeping here. You can watch the entertainment." Throwing herself onto one of the beds without waiting for an answer, she waved a hand tiredly in the air and let a murky image hang.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up if anything interesting happens." The Ker chattered on excitedly, one of them already staring at the flickering images as if just waiting for something to happen. Seeming dissatisfied after just a few short minutes of Eris falling asleep, it wasn't until some time later she nearly yanked the sleeping goddess from the bed.

"What the hell, Keres?!" Snapping angrily, she thudded to the floor with a scowl. "This had better be--Oh, that's.. Really, dude? My tits weren't good enough?" Her scowl deepened as she enhanced the images, rubbing at her eyes before focusing on the women there. "What the hell is he doing at a strip club when he should be spilling blood?"

Shawn sat in the club, watching as some of the earlier risers came in for their taste of tits and booze. So far no one with Crip insignia showed up; it wasn't something they hid either. Many crowded around the central catwalk, watching as several headline girls made their way down the narrow path and to the pole in the center. Bills began to fly, the girl up there putting on quite a show. She wasn't too bad to look at it either; she had long blond hair, and dressed only in a thong, heart-shaped pasties over the nipples of her ample breasts, and black stilettos covering her feet.

How they moved as well as they did, Shawn could only guess; it was crazy. But then he heard some loud and boisterous voices coming from the entrance: Three young black men wearing half-cocked red baseball hats, overly large red shirts and baggy blue jeans coming down to sit at one of the VIP tables.

"Woo, got a fine girl on stage tonight!"

"Man, where's Antoine at, Marcus? He loves this place!"

"Said he's busy, dealing with that old cracker trying to get shit finished up. I don't know where that nigga's at, but he startin' to get on my nerves."

And those were the words he needed to hear; now all Shawn had to do was wait. Marcus, huh....

"This is about to be a bad night for you...Cuz." Shawn thought to himself, taking a sip of his whiskey sour. At least the drink was well-mixed; he'd be sure to tip the bartender and waitress on his way out.

=========================================================================================================================

Thanatos heard the outraged cry of his sibling, hearing her rather vulgar declaration. He had no idea what a 'strip club' was, but went to check on his sister; did this human see her naked? Just what was so special about this human that she bared herself to him?

Coming into her room, he saw her looking upon an image of scantily clad women dancing about weirdly, the men being served strangely colored drinks. "Eris...We need to talk." Coming to sit on the bed beside her, he then looked at his sister and asked bluntly:

"What do you see in this human? There are others far more chaotic than him; why not fixate on a world leader like that Hussein man? Or that Vladimir Putin the United States talks about? Or why not the Syrian president; he started a civil war. Moreover...Why did you expose yourself to him? Even for you, sister, that's fairly unbecoming of you to do so to a singular human."

He could not understand why she was fixated on him; sure, the man caused violence where he went but so did so many others. And why did she care about the state of her breasts from his perspective?

"What the fuck do you want, Thanny?" Using the nickname that she mainly used when she was angry with him, she let the image linger in the air as she glared. "Don't come sitting in here trying to spew your stupid logic at me. You know that doesn't work!" She narrowed her eyes in defiance at his question, huffing angrily at his bluntness. "Because those other idiots are already violent and bloodthirsty! This one I can corrupt to be mine--" She stopped abruptly as her brother's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"No, not like that you malaka! I can use him to feed myself. He seems rather intent on continuing this kill streak of his, and I intend to use it to my benefit. If I have to flash my tits and seduce him to make it happen, then that's what I'll do. You have no right to tell me what to do with my body. Now get out!" Watching the indecisiveness show on her brothers face, she calmed down slightly when he finally left the room. It was short lived however, as one of her sisters pointed wordlessly towards the chatter coming from the air.

"Oh for--Are you fucking serious?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello there, handsome." The words were a sultry purr from the redhead bending over the table, eyes fixed on Shawn with a perfect smile. She eyed him up and down slowly like a piece of meat, her intentions clear from look alone. "Care for a dance?" Without waiting for an answer as she skirted around the table, she leaned in and shook her breasts mere inches from his face.

"I can show you a better time than that bitch on stage. She's overrated, let Sugar take care of you tonight."

Eris watched the entire exchange from her room, screeching in rage as she nearly leapt through the images to the club. Startled, her sisters were on their feet in an instant, one of them grasping her arm to keep her in place. She shook the woman off with a snarl, angry eyes focused on the red head attempt to place herself on her human's lap.

"I claimed him. He cannot be distracted by some--some whore!"

"Come on handsome, I'll make it worth your while. I'll even give you a free dance to start you off." The dancer was already fast at work, an arm draped over Shawn's neck as she casually settled into his lap and wiggled there.

Thanatos just held up his hands; it was clear that she wasn't going to let this go. Not that it should surprise; she loved chaos, but the fact that she was focused on one relatively insignificant human was worrying. Terrible consequences befell those who did; even Zeus himself was not immune to tragedy. But...He knew a lost battle when he saw one, and thus took his leave.

=========================================================================================================================

Shawn, meanwhile, kept his attention focused largely on the group of young men, particularly the one his friend called 'Marcus'. Marcus seemed to not care for Antoine; this could be used as leverage, he thought.

However, he was soon distracted by a not-unattractive redhead that seemed intent on giving him some personal time. Granted this was likely just part of the show; what better way to get customers to pay than to have girls come to their table?

"No thanks, I'm alright for now. Maybe later." he would say; however, she was now being persistent. Sliding in his lap facing him, her ass grinding on his lap...Reminding him of Eris' own bold stunt in the shower, even her breasts now just below his chin as she ground in his lap. "Look, I said I'm alright..." But then an idea came to him; he could use this to his advantage. "Hey...Sugar, right?" he then asked her.

"See those three gentlemen over there?" He would point to the table with the three young black men hooting and throwing money on the stage, "How about you give them a little show...My treat. Do that for me, and I'll give you a good review." At this he pulled out two hundred dollars in cash, all twenties, sticking it between her cleavage. "Keep the change" he would then tell her; if this worked, he could get one of them alone...Maybe even Marcus.

Frowning as she was denied not once, but twice as her ass wiggled on the man's lap, Sugar's full lips pursed into a pout as she went to stand up. It seemed like a lost cause to her, but she perked up at the sound of her name. Looking in the direction that he pointed, she nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I see 'em. Friends of yours, I assume?" Her eyes went wide at the cash he pulled out, and she nearly purred in satisfaction as she tucked it firmly into the bikini top.

"Can do, sweet thing." Winking at him, she sauntered off, making sure to give him a lingering glance over her shoulder as her hips swayed. Flitting around and maneuvering tables easily, she reached the table with no trouble even in her absurdly tall heels. Leaning over to give the men a good show of her ample cleavage, she grinned wide as their eyes quickly moved to her nearly naked body.

"How about a dance for you boys? I'll give you the first one free, if you promise to buy another from me." It didn't take long for the peppy dancer to slide her way into one of the men's laps, straddling him as her arms hooked around his neck, breasts pushed into his face. "Buy another dance after this, maybe I'll show you boys some real fun."

Back
Top Bottom