Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soldier x Akari69 ( Teachers pet)

"Your right, an older man would have more experience, so I guess that makes you a little boy." She taunted letting out a hiss that turned into a moan as he spanked her. "Then give it to me." She said writhing in anticipation as he rubbed his hot thick cock on her ass. "Are you going to prove me wrong little boy?" She asked in a sultry yet taunting tone.

:Without warning or even the kindness to let her adjust he slammed his thick hot tool in to her tiny star of her ass. It took little work for him to push past her choke ring before he thrusted all but an inch in to her rump. The head of his shaft slammed violently in to her core while he pinned her down with a firm hand on her neck:

Hissing at him she couldnt help but get turned on at his new found roughness. Letting out a low moan as he burried himself deep into her ass she gripped the other side of the desk for support her breast smashed againt the hard wood. "Oh fuck thats so damn good for a little boy she still teased him wanting more.

: Roderick pulled all but his head from her ass before he delivered it again even deeper and harder. Strong hands took her hips to pull her in to him as he pushed with most of his force in to her. Causing a hot smacking sound to be heard from her ass and his hips. Roderick got so rough that any thing on the desk started to fall to the ground adding to the noises in the room:

Her moans became feral cries of ecstasy as he rammed his thick hot cock deep into her tight little ass. "Fuck me hard Roderick, make me yours!" She demanded with a hiss her claws digging into the desk for support. "Aah fuck Im going to cum!" She screamed cumming hard spraying him with her hot cum spilling it on the floor as well. "Dont you fucking dare stop now." She warned.

:His eyes closed as he felt her velvet walls vibrate and tighten on his thick cock. With a smirk he lifted one of her legs on to the desk while still nailing her tight ass. He pushed at her so her sensitive bud would rub at the desk with his hard body shaking thrusts. He even went as far as leaning down to sink his sharp teeth in to the sweet soft nook of her neck and shoulder. With heavy breaths on her neck he continued in to her promising her a hot thick load like no other soon:

Crying out in pleasure she drug her claws across his desk effectivly ruining it with long deep gouges. She couldnt believe the amount of pleasure she was feeling her mind was becoming foggy. Feeling his teeth against her neck she cried out and moved her head opening her flesh to him.

With out hesitation he took her lips hard while sending himself s deep as he could. Once in deep at her core he shot of his load to her. Three times of what he normally could give escaped his tool pushing in to her belly. Thick hot cum spurted in to her to the point it dripped down her ass and thighs" OH SUCH A GOOD GIRL" he cooed panting as he lay atop her:

She cried out in raw pleasure as his hot cum filled up her ass. Feeling it leak out around his cock and down her thighs she collasped onto the desk. "I think I can call you an alpha male, and my mate." She said kissing him deeply. His weight was comfortable on her. "I think we made a bit of a mess again." She said laughing.

:ROderick picked her pu pulling from her soon after" Oh well" HE whispered hotly to her ear before guiding her to his bed (wanna start a new rp this one is dieing lol)

Back
Top Bottom