Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soldier x Akari69 ( Teachers pet)

I cant be sure" He teased moaning every so often.. He would not give in" I wont let you win" he whispered feeling himself start to build" NO" He growled as he turned his head from her to think of something calming. Soon the eruption subsided and never came, which made him able to breath once more:

"If you think that will work you must be a moron. You cant deny the fact that your fucking your little biology project in her tight warm ass. Or that just moments ago you dumped your hot stick load into my womb now can you professor?" She asked clenching her ass around his cock and riding him harder. Moaning with him now she moved fast and hard enough to make her ample breast jump with each thrust.

:He shivered and grunted watching her wither and bounce over his thick cock. "FUCK!" HE groaned out leaning his had back as he shot another hot thick load of spunk in to her hot ass." And you enjoy fucking your master.." He whispered panting and cooing under as his eyes glazed slightly with new found ecstasy:

Burying him deep into her ass she let out a cry of ecstacy as he shot his hot load into her ass. "Oooh so warm and thick." She cooed still rocking her hips on his hard shaft. "Oh I enjoy fucking my master, but Ive only came once, you three times. It looks like I'm the alpha after all." She said with a smirk. "But its ok." She moved foreward to lay on his chest his cock still in her ass. "I see you as my master." She said nuzzling agaisnt his chest.

: He rubbed her ear softly with a sigh with a blush of bright crimson. 'That cant be fair" He whispered softly as he lay back feeling himself start to lose a portion of his girth. " So what should I teach about you tomorrow?" He whispered smiling while gazing in to her wonderful eyes:

"Hmm our mating cycles and how dangerous we can be during them." She said with a grin. "Now that I'm in full heat, any of those little boys so much as thinks of touching me I might have to hurt them." She said with a sadistic smile. "And I may have fun doing it." She said with a purr and a deep kiss.

After a while of suckling on her tong he stopped and rubbed her neck." Save it for me.. Be nice to them, otherwise they will have you put to death.." He whispered in a serious tone. Yes you are strong, fast, and amazing my pet, but do not think for one moment that you are immune to laws.. You must behave.. In public." He let the last few words linger for a while before he playfully pushed her to the side and stood to stretch before her with a groan:

"Fine I will behave. Only because you asked me too." She said smiling at his toned body as she stretched. "You know your not half bad looking for a hairless monkey." She teased with a soft grin. Stretching out on the bed she pulled her body into itself curling up. "Do you have paper work to grade?" She asked looking up at him.

it can wait" he said pulling her tail playfully " come get me" He whispered slipping on some gym shorts before he walked out his ass slightly showing for her. They both needed to bathe. And the mass shower two doors down would be the perfect place to do it. It had benches and seats to sit in the mist of the showers. A great place to bask in steam and let the tension out if any:

Purring she got off the bed and stalked after him. Jumping up on his back she wrapped her lean legs around him and drapped her arms over his shoulders resting her open hands on his chest. He soft breasts pressed agaisnt his back. "Gotcha." She said licking his cheek. "So what is it that we are doing?" She asked running her claws over his bare chest.

With a grunt he easily took her weight. By the time the creature raked her claws over his strong chest they where in the room with ease he started all of the showers and sigh" Relaxing, bathing, whatever" HE whispered smirking as pealed her from him to sit on a bench. With a sigh he spread his legs and arms against the wood under the steam that quickly gathered.

Riding him to the showers she smiled when they got in. "What do you have in mind Professor?" She asked teasing him by walking to the hot water swaying her rear and tail tauntingly. Looking over her shoulder she curled a finger beckoning him to follow her.

He did not speak. He just followed tantalized by her. At that moment he knew in private he was her pet and toy. And worse there was not a thing he could do about it. Though in public it would be different, for the most part. With a sigh he found himself following blindly in to the thick steam barely unable to see his hand before his face. And the drone of the water hitting the tile made trying to hear her an even bigger predicament. He tilted his head and wounder to himself why he had given her such a golden opportunity:

Sneeking up behind him she wrapped her arms around him. "Gotcha." She whispered sensually in his ear. Slowly trailing her left hand down his body she took hold of his cock and gently started to stroke him. Her right hand moved up his body claws draging across his flesh up to the bottom of his neck. "Lets play in the water." She whisped her hot breath on his neck.

With eyes wide he grunted and arched in to her" s-sure" he whispered as he felt the the blood rush to his thinking cock. The razors that held under his neck kept him still as to not have an accident. With a sigh he lent his head back. His warm lips met the soft fur under her chin by her jugular where he soon nipped playfully. He would try to keep control from her but knew in the end it did not matter:

Letting out a soft mewl as he nipped at her neck she tilted her head to the side opening herself to him. "If you want to win you will have to take me." She whispered as she slowly stroked his hardening cock teasing the head with her thumb. Removing her claws from his neck she gently cupped his cheek stroking it softly.

:He growled and turned and pined her to a wall with force. With his right hand Roderick lifted her left leg to his hip . within moments he had his thick cock plunging in to her tiny fuck hole. The mist of the shower and the thick steam made it all the more sensitive in many ways as he griped her ass with his free hand

The feeling of the cool tiles against her hot body sent shivers up her back. Letting out a lustful cry as he plunged deep into her wet pussy she hissed with a snarl. "Thats it Professor, show me your the alpha male not sup scared little kitten." She taunted lavishing the feeling of him taking her body by force.

With strong arms he pulled he up so her legs sat either side of his hips while he still pinned her to the wal nailing his thick cock deep in to her, penetrating her womb once again . With a hiss he moved her head to the side and bit the soft flesh where her neck and shoulder met. all the while he kept slamming her in to the wall with each thrust:

Feeling the cool wall agaisnt her hot body she let out a hiss. "Oh such a naughty boy." She moaned loudly as he penetrated her straight to her womb once more. "Oh my god, You so big! It's so great!" She yelled out through rough moans as he slamed deep into her hot throbing pussy.

: He continued in to her untill she started withering and moaning. It was then he pulled from her and moved int o the fog away from her teasing" Oh come on kitty im not going to let you have it all so so easy" He growled hiding within the room

Letting out a small whimper when he pulled from her she watched him fad into the fog. "Oh I will find you and you will finish what was started." She said stalking through the fog searching him out. Smiling she sneeked up behind him and slipped around infont of him taking his lips with hers.

: Roderick's lips parted when he felt hers hit. With a sigh he melted in to a bench he was standing before smirking" What if i dont want to." He said teasing covering his groin with a soft cotton towel of pure white. " NAh you know i dont think I will be continuing " With a smirk he pulled his black boxers up and on as well a s his gym shorts of crimson" Too bad" He teased walking out:

Walking up beside on him she shrugged. "Then I just guess I will have to make a mate out of one of your stronger students." She replied walking past him her perfect ass swaying infront of him. "They might be better in bed than an old man like you anyway." She said teasingly.

"OLD MAN! He hissed as they ended up in his room." Im only one or two years older then them" he hissed pushing her over his desk spanking her rump with a hot intensity" You are going to get it " he hissed shedding of his clothing to rub his hot thick fresh on her tight ass:

Back
Top Bottom