Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soldier x Akari69 ( Teachers pet)

Glancing up at him with his shaft in her mouth she grined and gently brushed her fangs across his flesh in a warning manor. Keeping her eyes on him she continued to suck on his shaft taking more of him into her maw. Now having over half of his shaft in her mouth she breathed out of her nose and opened her mouth wider leading his head into her throat. Swallowing his entire shaft down to the balls she tightened her throat around him and slowly bobbed her head letting him fuck her mouth.

:With the warning she gave he let out a weak shiver. As soon as her throat took his cock he pushed to and fro slightly in to her warm maw." God so good " His voice was frantic.. If she kept this up hed give her a warm treat.." Im going to pop if you keep this up." He murred softly arching in to her while pushing her head down hard." Good kitty"

Hearing is offer for a warm treat she began to purr onto his cock sending vibrations through it as she speed up her motions. Rolling her tongue across the under side of his cock she teased and tried to coax out his treat. Cupping his balls lightly in the palm of her hand he gently massaged them with her soft delicate fingers.

He did all he could do to hold out on her. his body started to wither, hot moans filled the air as he arched hard . His sack pulled to his body as a hot thick load of cream shot to her . His eyes nearly rolled back in to his head. It had been months since hed had any such pleasure, and nothing that felt as good:

Pulling him from her throat she let him cum into her mouth. Pulling her mouth away she swallowed everything he gave her and licked her lips sensually. "Yummy." She purred stroking his cock and licking the last of the cum from the head. "Lets hope your not to tired to play with me." She said with a grin slowly crawling up his body.

If only you knew what I was.. Iv got plenty stamina for a lil kitten like you." Roderick said as he lent on his elbows. sliding a hand to her hind before giving a pert spank. " Such a bad little kitty " The blond taunted as he slid his hands over her back and ass playfully teasing the soft fur and curves.

She let out a soft hiss of pleasure when he slapped her ass. "Ooh naughty professor, are you going to punish your naughty kitty for taking advantage of you?" She said leaning into his hand. "If so I think I might like that." She said with a taunting grin while running her claws over his shoulders and chest.

"Oh My bad little kitty I am" As he spoke he moved from under her , with a bit of force he pushed her face in to the bed so her nice firm ass rose in to the air." Come on kitty " He growled softly spanking her hard enough for an audible snap of his hand on her furred ass." Beg for master to fuck your tight love holes." Now his free hand started to rub in to her slit and ass softly teasing both the star of her tiny ass and her nice moist clam:

Taking by suprises she took in a sharp breath and let it out as a soft moan. "Oh you dirty pervert." She said looking back at him as he slapped her ass. Letting out another moan she looked at him through narrowed eyes. Breathing heavily as he teased both of her holes she let out a tiny mewl. "I wont beg you for anything." She said defiantly with a grin on her face. "If you want something from me make me do it." She taunted him.

:He growled smirking" By the time im done i bet you, the bed, and I will be wet" he said smirking as he rubbed his thick saliva slicked cock between her nether lips" Dont hold a thing back" He growled thrusting deep and hard with a body and bed rocking force . His hands griped her hips hard as he soon started hammering in to her deep and hard nearly pushing past her cervix.

Feeling him press against her he let out a small purr. "I'll take you up on that challenge." She said letting out sharp gasp as he hammered into her. "Uuhhhhaa god damnit your huge." She said through gritted teeth as he hit her cervix with each thrust. "If you keep this up you will be fucking my womb." She said tighting her walls around him squeezing milking him for all he was worth.

is that a request." He growled leaning in to her nipping her neck softly pushing her down flat on to the bed so he could begin even harder threading to break in to her. Roderick would not relent. He would have his little kitten giving up her all in a short time, he was sure of it. As her pussy squeezed his thick shaft he smirked giving one harder thrust before he pushed past the barrier:

"What?" She questioned him but before she knew it he had pushed his way into her womb. Letting out a sharp gasp and taking in an equilly sharp breath her eyes rolled into the back of her head with the emince amount of pleasure that just hit her. "Oh you prick." She managed to get out through ragged moans and breaths. The tightness of her womb around his cock was like a blow job while he was fucking her. "I swear I will rip you to ribbons after this." She threatened him emptily.

Roderick kept slamming in to her hot hole cooing and grunting. " Oh i bet you wish you could" He taunted sliding his hand between her cheeks while he arched up and nailed the furry. His middle and index finger started to push at her ass's tight star." Cum little puss.. come on' he growled as sweet sweat started to drip down his strong body:

"Eeh, two fingers is too much, They wont fit." She moaned as he pushed them against her tiny hole. "Oh I will cum when I damn well please." She growled at him moaning as he continued to pound both her cunt and womb. The feeling was starting to become too much, mixed with her heat she was slowly loosing this fight.

Oh too bad" he whispered pushing one finger in then he forced her to stretch with the other." God so good" he whispered pumping the fingers to in fro as he started faster threading to fill her womb with hot thick cum.." You know you want it" he whispered out:

"You asshole." She groaned as he forced the fingers into her tight hole causing her to shiver in pleasure. "Aaahhh, soo damn good." She moaned her face falling into the pillows. The feeling of his fingers in her ass and his hot cock pumping into her womb she could barely think anymore. "I~I'm cumming~!" She yelled her pussy cleching around his tight cock and her ass around his fingers as her pussy sprayed his lower body with her warm cum. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body leaving her brain a mess.

:As he felt the hot warm wash she gave his eyes closed focusing on delivering a hot thick load of his cream in to her. His fingers in her ass hooked in to her deeply as he gave her a belly full of hot thick cum.. " Oh kitty I think I will be keeping you" he whispered once her body relaxed. Once so he puled from her and lay back" Your turn to dictate your wants" He whispered smirking ready for anything:

She let out a low purr as he filled her with his hot cum. Feeling him pull from her she let out a small wimper, she felt empty now. "Oh I wasn't planing on leaving you master." She said with a grin. "Ah but I was having fun with you pretening to be the alpha." She said with a grin rolling on top of him.

You arnt the alpha I-I am" He said as he watched her." Come on It was easy to make you wet on me" He whispered blushing as he sat up playing the game, Knowing how powerful and sly she really was. He would do all he could to win but knew hed not be able to last long if she used him right:

"Oh really now." She asked reaching up and pulling her top off. Tossing the garment aside she pressed her amble breast into his face. "Just try to resist me and you will come crawling back little boy." She said reaching behind her and taking hold of his cock. She stroked him a few times before letting go and rubbing her ass against it letting it fall between her cheeks. Moving her hips in slow delibrate motions she rubbed his shaft between the cheeks and agaisnt the tight hole. "Tell me what you want master." She said in a sultry voice taunting him with a grin.

he bit his lip and cooed as he blush" I want you to try to dominate me make me wither and moan like you where.." He whispered reaching his hands up to play with her breast." You can even try my hind if you can get to it" he said blushing as he pinched her erect nipples firmly:

Letting out soft mewls as he played with her nipples. "Aah is that another challenge?" She asked with a grin. Reaching behind her she held his cock steady and slowly pressed his thick head into her ass. "OOh so tight." She hissed lowering herself slowly onto his cock. Sitting up she leaned back and grabbed his legs putting her weight on her arms. "Lets ride." She said lifting her ass and dropping it slowly back onto his cock with a moan.

When he was pushed up in to her tiny hole he cooed in awe. He closed his eyes and arched hard in to her sending as much as he could fit until it hit her core" Lets!" he hissed gripping her hips while pushing to and from from her hot rear. once again taking control from her:

Feeling him take ahold of her hips she smirked. "Thanks for the extra support." She said lifting her ass again pulling all but a few inches from her and drops back down taking him all in and rolling her hips massaging him with her tight ass. Moving at a faster pace she started to let out soft mewls of pleasure as she milked her masters cock. "I am the alpha female here little boy." She said with a sultry glare.

Back
Top Bottom