Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soldier x Akari69 ( Teachers pet)

Soldier

Banned
Banished
: The first week of school had gone and passed. It was now time to get in to the good stuff the blond haired teacher thought. Roderick was a head science bio teacher. Within that he had the rights to do most anything for his class he pleased. As the students started in they would easily see a large box shaped thing covered with a drape of white in front of the classroom by his strong dark desk. It was the type with two sets of draws on either side and a metal casing on front so no one could see under it. He stood by the door staring over every student, spotting the exited eyes , As with a few that had the hots for his toned lean body. He was well tone and clean cut with pricing blue eyes. Over that he had small dark rimmed glasses. And white lab coat and khaki pants that fit just right over his lower area to tease and to be professional. With a smile the bell rang. “Hello class. I know this place can get boring.. So let’s spice it up… Let’s see what really is out there. “ With an enthusiastic tone he spoke nearing the covered area dimming the lights and shutting the door on his way:

Soon he knelt down by the box and whispered. “ Stay calm in front of these students. When they are gone you can let me have it yell or whatever. But let me say this again, you are safe and in good hands.” Roderick then stood and open the box with ease while shedding the sheet from it. “Class do not be afraid and do nothing to anger her. She is wild and more intelligent than any of you in the means of being clever.” He then moved to sit on his desk and started going in to a lecture about her kind and what certain traits and skills they had. All the while he kept a careful eye on her:

Akari sat inside the cage with her arms and legs crossed. Her silky black tail swished impatently behind her. Her completely black fur was shining and well groomed though her piercing yellow eyes were narrowed into a glare. As he whispered to her she just glared at him through the sheet. "I will rip your tongue out if you let them touch me." She said in a low hiss.

When the box was opened and the sheet removed she sat for a minute staring at the kids. Slipping gracefully from the box she stretched arching her back deeply pushing her well endowed chest into the air. Returning to a regular standing position she looked around the class room blinking a few times not really knowing what to think of them.

: They did not move except to write down details and the such of her kind. Time and time again he made it clear to the jocks who stare her over to not dare touch her or well she will-- kill or maim you. Too soon the bell rang, the glass left and the door was locked once again. " See they are not that bad kitty. With that he moved to a back door and open a closet that held a bed, " I live here" He said smirking as he kicked his boots off and took his lap coat:

"I should kill you so dead you die from it." She said with a narrowed glare. "Treating me like some science project and parading me infront of a bunch of hormone driving testostrone junkies." She said with a small snarl on her lips. "Do it again and I might not be able to behave quite as well. I dont like being on display." She said coldly walking to the other side of his desk and taking a seat in his chair. "You could have dressed me more modestly for this prick." She said still ill at him.

: " Okay one. you learn to hold your tong. Two I have clothing on the way. Two you ARE a pet and will do as I say, which wont be much. As soon as this is done if you behave you will be free. And I am sorry about the boys. It is not their fault you are a flawless, beautiful creature that could easily be a fantasy to any one who sees you." He said laying on his back in a white tank top and his pants, his hands rested behind his head as he sigh" Like I said before your at least safe here and wont be raped..."

Walking over to him with out making a single noise she got onto her knees at the end of the bed and cralwed up to him. Stretching out she ran her claws lightly up his chest pushing his shirt up stopping with her chin right above the waist of his pants. "Yes master." She answered him with a seductive tone and stare. Sliding her body up his putting her light weight onto her arms gently pinning him down. She slid up his body until her face was parallel to his, her back slightly arched with her breast pushed out towards him. "And thank you for the compliment." She said sliding her legs to either side on his waist stradling him.

:The change of her mood took him by surprise, then what she started at." There will be none of this." He said scooting with all of his might to move her beside him" Its nice,, but behave he said laying back down again. " And dont mind the girls, they just wish they had a perfect strong lean curvy form." He said with a soft sigh as he lay put his hands behind his head once more to relax:

"Ah your no fun professor." She said laying beside him and nuzzling up close. Laying her arm on his chest she gently drew patters with her claw her tail swaying softly brushing his leg. "I dont care about the girls, in fact some of them were turned on by me." She said grinning. "I have a very sharp nose." She teased.

' I can be more fun then you could ima---never mind" he whispered biting his lip as he cooed with her touch hoping her noes was not as sharp as she said. he knew her sence was keen, but by how much.. would she find out what she was starting to do." I umm need to grade some papers' he whispered rushing up and away to his desk where he sat and started to work at the many written reports on her kind.

Watching him push away and walk to his desk she smiled. "All I want to do is cuddle master. Is that to much for you?" She asked with her lips pouting and eyes staring slighlty up at him. Crawling from the bed to the desk her tail swaying in a very calculated manor she moved behind him and stood up. Running her hands over his shoulders and down his chest she leaned in close to him. "Its ok master, I can smell it." She whispered seductivly in his ear letting the tip of her tongue run across the rim of it playfully nipping the top.

:He shivered and froze. the hand with the pencil in it clutched. And with an audible snap the wood broke in two. Sm-smell what" he whispered slightly tilting his head on instinct. Was this feline really trying to use him. Or was there more to it. " Where you not just about to try and kill me,, now you are being sweet.. No-not that i don't mind it.." He whispered softly as Roderick closed his eyes softly:

"Well if you had the scences I have you would know what." She teased licking his cheek like a normal cat would. "But I guess you dont so lets play a game." She offered moving to the other side of his desk and getting on it sitting in a very provocitive manor. "Ok Mr professor, What do you know about cats?" She asked with a seductive almost dangerous grin.

: You are of the fast, agile, intelligent, clean, dangerous creatures on earth. You chose one mate, the female normally is a subordinate unless she is an alpha like you may be.. " He whispered stammering as he sat strait trying to focus as he gazed over her. The heat within his body grew as he took in the faint scent of her furr and other areas that would most definitely pull him under the desired effect. " I know your kinds anatomy is mostly the same as ours.." The teacher whispered as he closed his icy blue eyes to try and gain some sibilance of a clear mind:

"Your getting warmer Mr master sir. But not quite hitting the spot." She said leaning in closer to him folding herself over. With her face inches from his she looked at him with those deep piercing seductive eyes. "Your missing one important thing about us cats." She said her face only inches from his. "Can you tell me?" She asked licking the tip of his nose tauntingly as she pulled away and sat with her legs crossed leaving her open to his view. All that was inbetween them as a few inches and a little peice of fabric or two.

:He thought long and hard." you go in to heat?" His voice was warm. If she had the ears for it she would easily be able to tell he was losing control. Ill be right back" He whispered as he stammered and tried to get to the back of the room carefully, though he bumped in to a few desk on the way blushing the whole time:

"Very good professor." She said running a finger over his cheek and uner his chin. "Your a very clever human." She said as he walked from her. "Ah but master, as your pet shouldn't you be keeping an eye on me. What ever would happen if I were to get out of this room and be caught by those horrible horrible boys?" She asked in a inocent teasing voice. "I can smell you, hear your heart racing. After all I am a flawless, beautiful creature that could easily be a fantasy to any one who sees me." She said using his words against him.

:He sat at the edge of his bed " Come here kitty " he said laying back on the bed not thinking. If she wanted all she had to do was take." Your exactly that" He whispered as he smirked.. How fast her heat had kicked in.... With a sigh he mentally got ready for what was soon to come.. Finally his fantasy would come true:

When he called her a kitty she narrowed her eyes for a second before jumping from the desk and landing on all fours. Walking slowly and sensually to him her hips swaying in opposition of her tail. Making her way to the end of his bed she looked up at him with her large yellow eyes and slide her spread fingers up her thighs. "Yes master."

:If you want something of me kitty take it" he said smirking as he slid his shirt off of his torso to show a strong lean body. His eyes looked over the creature with want and caution" Come on kitten" He said toying with her with a smirk:

Moving her body up to a kneeling position her face inches from his crotch she smiled. "Its not only want I want, Its what you want as well." She said with a defiant smirk. She lowered her face to the crotch of his pants and took in a deep breath. "Oh and you want this bad." She teased licking the buldge of his pants.

The teacher blushed and stood undoing his pants before sliding them and his boxers off to show a nice thick elven inch tool" Cant you tell" He whispered sitting back down before the furry" Or are you to scared" he teased trying to see what she would do :

Staring in slight awe at his long thick cock she smiled. "Is it really safe to be testing a female cat with her stuff exposed to her?" She asked with an eyebrow cocked. "It could be dangerous." She said taking his hard tool into her hand and soflty stroking it. "Its so thick and hot." She said rubbing her cheek agaisnt it. "Oh master, I will have so much fun with this new toy." She said kissing the head.

:He shivered and nodded his head slightly. Just be careful" he whispered closing his eyes giving her the option of what she could do to him." BE a good kitty" He whispered softly arching his head back in to his hands. Compleaty giving the black feline control for now. If she got to roudy he would do all he could to fight her off.

Glancing up at him with her cunning eyes she licked the head slowly getting a taste for him. "Mmmm yummy." She purred as she contined to stroked him lightly. Lowering her face she licked up the entire shaft and took the head into her warm mouth. Rolling her tongue around it she gently started to slide her mouth deeper onto his cock.

The teachers eyes opened as he felt her engulf his member within her maw. " Such a good kitty" He whispered in a soft playful manner. Strong warm hands caressed her ears as he sat up to watch her partake in his shaft. " Shame You are not an alpha." Roderick teased. The black feline seemed to be nothing but a little subordinate when her heat had kicked in.

Back
Top Bottom