Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Topics you're tired of being asked to do

I don't really get RP requests too much ... I am the one requesting RP plots. I try to come up with unique plots and story lines that have not been done before and add into it the spice of vanilla and emotional love.

I don't get a whole lot of people approaching me with requests, but it feels like there's a really common trend of people just wanting to roleplay lying on their back (maybe if she's feeling spicy she'll backtalk) while their partner details the logistics and sensations of how a sextet of cocks is defiling her. I know harems are asked for way too much, but at least in those RPs the girls are distinct characters and not a malleable mass of muscled pecs, veiny hands, and assorted cocks.

That being I have an eye out for roleplays where I play several men lol, for my own edification as a writer.

1. Simply consensual and characters who are basically just dying for it.... Which is totally stuff I usually am trying to avoid, and my thread says so.

2. Blackmail. That's at least potentially less than simply consensual, but it's in the just slightly more grey zone. I don't know who people are taking for models, but I just have a hard time believing I'd actually submit given most of the things that people put in that. I suppose it could be combined with something forced to push things just a little further, but I keep hearing the most unlikely or unattractive situations being offered as if they'd set me up for endless control.

3. "Doing anything for money" - So many variations of this. Another version of "easy" where the dominant doesn't need to do much dramatic themselves or even mention what might go wrong in their offer, it seems.

I make it very clear in my threads that I have absolutely zero interest in anything non-con, even dub-con is pushing the limits. I make it very clear that all of the sex involved with my RPs is VERY consentual, and VERY much enjoyed by both parties. Yet all the time I get people who are like "Can we do this scenario, but instead I'm getting raped?"

No. No we can't!

I cannot explain how often I get a request to play some version of a bad boy with the heart of gold. I despise this trope with all my being and have stated that in every RT I've made for the better part of ten years and still I get asked to write for this role all the time.

My message box has seen quite a lot of requests. But what I’m tired of reading the most is one liners.

“Would you check my rt?”
“Hey Wave, wanna RP?”
“I’m interested in -title of my rt-“
“Are you available?”

I’m sure I’m not alone though =)

Being asked to play various races when all my partner wants to do is play vanilla human.

Mostly anime related stuff, like including japanese words or harems for a horny protagonist

Superheroine-in-peril.

People assume, because I'm into strong women and superheroines, that I probably want to dominate and abuse them.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Because those characters are strong and empowered, I enjoy stories where they are indeed strong and empowered. Weakening them diminishes the appeal for me.

Superheroine-in-peril.

People assume, because I'm into strong women and superheroines, that I probably want to dominate and abuse them.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Because those characters are strong and empowered, I enjoy stories where they are indeed strong and empowered. Weakening them diminishes the appeal for me.
Pretty much this. It's why I always have to put an Asterisk or something whenever I put super hero stuff on my request thread.

Wonder-woman getting turned into a slut for a villain just don't do it for me fam.

Oral:
I'm not very into the giving end of Oral stuff. I understand that most other people are, and it's a traditional part of the progression to the actual penetrative sex. But giving Oral isn't really a thing that does it for me. Even as simple as blowjobs and such. I know, "Booooo!" 👎 😠 ❌ Such a prude, right?
Also, since I'm very much into anal stuff (recieving) I guess people often associate that with Rimming and Ass-to-Mouth. Which I very much don't like to give.
  • I'm not sure if Feeding Fetishes are grouped into oral fetishes, but that's another one I've been asked for quite a bit that I don't indulge. I figure it's because I often play as plus-sized gals, and people associate that body type with feeding fetishes.

Pregnancy:
Most of the time, I'm also not really into pregnancy scenarios. This is for a variety of reasons. Most of the time it's because the fact that if my character becomes pregnant, it totally sidelines the roleplay. I like to have a lot of action and adventure in my roleplays, and if my character is now with child (assuming she cares about it), this situation is going to derail all of that. This is especially true if we are seeing the narrative through to term on the pregnancy. My character will be utterly useless in late pregnancy stages, I've been pregnant, so I now what all that is like (not fun). So I feel like whenever this element is (realistically) in an RP it pretty much overshadows everything else, and I don't like that at all. Impreg RP is fine and all, and sometimes I can be in the mood for it. But it has to be hat the RP is centered on, because attempting any other kind of story around it is incredibly difficulty.

D/s, M/s Dynamic:
Not so much that I get asked to do this, but more so that a lot of people have this tendency to automatically revert to such shallow labels and roles in their characters. I understand for reasons of brevity it is easier to state that you want to be the "sub" or "Dom" in the sexual dynamic. But I personally find this to be very two-dimensional and constricting. I prefer to write out characters to have dominant or submissive traits, and they can come out depending on what situation is presented to them. For example, a person is more domineering with certain company but more submissive around a particular individual. No one is expressly one or the other. Writing a pure Dom or pure sub is not only creatively lazy, but totally unrealistic.

Oral:
I'm not very into the giving end of Oral stuff. I understand that most other people are, and it's a traditional part of the progression to the actual penetrative sex. But giving Oral isn't really a thing that does it for me. Even as simple as blowjobs and such. I know, "Booooo!" 👎 😠 ❌ Such a prude, right?
Also, since I'm very much into anal stuff (recieving) I guess people often associate that with Rimming and Ass-to-Mouth. Which I very much don't like to give.
  • I'm not sure if Feeding Fetishes are grouped into oral fetishes, but that's another one I've been asked for quite a bit that I don't indulge. I figure it's because I often play as plus-sized gals, and people associate that body type with feeding fetishes.

Pregnancy:
Most of the time, I'm also not really into pregnancy scenarios. This is for a variety of reasons. Most of the time it's because the fact that if my character becomes pregnant, it totally sidelines the roleplay. I like to have a lot of action and adventure in my roleplays, and if my character is now with child (assuming she cares about it), this situation is going to derail all of that. This is especially true if we are seeing the narrative through to term on the pregnancy. My character will be utterly useless in late pregnancy stages, I've been pregnant, so I now what all that is like (not fun). So I feel like whenever this element is (realistically) in an RP it pretty much overshadows everything else, and I don't like that at all. Impreg RP is fine and all, and sometimes I can be in the mood for it. But it has to be hat the RP is centered on, because attempting any other kind of story around it is incredibly difficulty.

D/s, M/s Dynamic:
Not so much that I get asked to do this, but more so that a lot of people have this tendency to automatically revert to such shallow labels and roles in their characters. I understand for reasons of brevity it is easier to state that you want to be the "sub" or "Dom" in the sexual dynamic. But I personally find this to be very two-dimensional and constricting. I prefer to write out characters to have dominant or submissive traits, and they can come out depending on what situation is presented to them. For example, a person is more domineering with certain company but more submissive around a particular individual. No one is expressly one or the other. Writing a pure Dom or pure sub is not only creatively lazy, but totally unrealistic.

Completely agree on pregnancy and dom/sub. I'm not against pregnancy, but as an action-adventure writer, I don't want it until the RP is about over. It slows everything down and can kill the RP. I also wish that realistic switching was more of a thing. Some people become more aggressive or less aggressive when they reach their ceiling of sexual pleasure, and the dom/sub dynamic at the start of sex might change. I wish people saw it as less arbitrary.

Harems / Breeding scenarios.

but Valentine you have those listed on your request thread as one of your cravings.

it’s mostly because most of the time I’m stuck as playing a bunch of sexy women to a single loner male who happens to be a virgin with a high libido or turn into a gangbang. This is especially true when it comes to fandoms , people will come and list their current waifus and it turns to an automatic fuck fest.

look I love doing harems don’t get me wrong, it just gets tiring doing the same thing and normally I’m playing multiple girls at once
I totally feel you on this on a spiritual level. At first I wasn't so dismayed by it cause for a while I didn't get any requests for it but suddenly, holy shit, everyone and their mother wanted someone who could play like 3-6 girls. If there's plenty of story involved and not just a big old copious bimbo party of some sort, ok, sure, I can get back into it. Especially if the number is more manageable. After three my brain cells are fried and it's a pain in the ass to keep it up(unless some go back up on the shelf, such as one goes off on a solo mission somewhere and returns later, or something to that extent) to make room for a different one. All in all, yes I enjoy Harems, but goddamn, I'd appreciate some equality in terms of controlling multiple characters. Another annoying one I get is for slice of life themed plots? My only issue with them is that I can't base a whole friggen roleplay off of slice of life. I need direction and something to push the narrative forward or my brain just shuts down and I don't feel like responding for eons. Slice of life could be added in and between sections of a more diverse and well built story but it can't be the main focus or I'm out lol.

Completely agree on pregnancy and dom/sub. I'm not against pregnancy, but as an action-adventure writer, I don't want it until the RP is about over. It slows everything down and can kill the RP.
Yeah, impreg RP is not really anything I want to get into unless it's dealing with oviposition. But that takes the whole premise to a more fantastical version, and is no longer the standard impreg stuff that I have been asked about. In either case, impreg RPs of any degree are only really viable if the impregnation is the point of the narrative.

I also wish that realistic switching was more of a thing. Some people become more aggressive or less aggressive when they reach their ceiling of sexual pleasure, and the dom/sub dynamic at the start of sex might change. I wish people saw it as less arbitrary.
I know what you mean. Like, Character X gets bent over for doggy and is totes submitting to the act and into letting the other "dom" them. But then Character Z switches to a less favorable position and Character X can flip on a dime and be lke, "Yo, get your ass back behind me and keep at it!"

I know what you mean. Like, Character X gets bent over for doggy and is totes submitting to the act and into letting the other "dom" them. But then Character Z switches to a less favorable position and Character X can flip on a dime and be lke, "Yo, get your ass back behind me and keep at it!"

Or they suddenly take control and are on top. A sub might become a dom if their pleasure gets high enough. I've often wanted to have that happen, where my dom guy gets subbed by his woman mid-sex, but it rarely happens. I get that it's easier to stay in a certain role, but it's not always realistic.

Or they suddenly take control and are on top. A sub might become a dom if their pleasure gets high enough. I've often wanted to have that happen, where my dom guy gets subbed by his woman mid-sex, but it rarely happens. I get that it's easier to stay in a certain role, but it's not always realistic.
My opinion on these "roles" is that t makes it easier for people to stay within the lines and not have to think too much about realism: Crayons and coloring books, if you will. And I guess that works for some people to scribble out a fantasy. But others, like me (and I suspect you, as well) like to have their scenarios much more on the level with realistic approaches because it gives the scene more depth and connection. It takes a lot more effort and thought to accomplish this, and some people aren't into that. So I guess it just depends on what people are looking for, and how they enjoy their RPs. Different strokes and all that jazz.

I rather like the idea of an intimidating abusive male at times. Sadly, to most, this means you start the role play, grab her, dominate her, hit her, then flip her away and do it again whenever you feel like it.

Breaking a person down comes from things like shutting them up as they speak not with fists, but with sharp words. Making her feel lesser while in public, and mistreating her in the bedroom. It can be fascinating to play if brought into the light, beyond suck this dik, get fukt, yeah...

A woman can feel a million times worse trying to kiss or encourage her man to only be shut down and treated like less than dirt.

I also get a lot of Mother/Son RPs where the father has died and the son looks just like him.

To touch upon the roles, that depends on characters and moods. Sometimes a person can be assertive, even if they are usually the ones waiting to be led. Variety keeps things interesting.

My opinion on these "roles" is that t makes it easier for people to stay within the lines and not have to think too much about realism: Crayons and coloring books, if you will. And I guess that works for some people to scribble out a fantasy. But others, like me (and I suspect you, as well) like to have their scenarios much more on the level with realistic approaches because it gives the scene more depth and connection. It takes a lot more effort and thought to accomplish this, and some people aren't into that. So I guess it just depends on what people are looking for, and how they enjoy their RPs. Different strokes and all that jazz.

That's a fair opinion. I don't mind staying within the lines most of the time, but I do like a surprise every now and then if it makes sense. It can make the scene much hotter and more memorable. I wouldn't mind a change from just standard banging, especially after a decade of adult RP's. Yeah, different strokes, for sure.

For the Dom/sub switch thing you're talking about, I think you're both using sweeping statements like 'lazy' or 'too much effort' when there is sometimes more to it than that. Experiences and your own mindset can play a huge part in it. I am a switch, and am in a BDSM relationship with my partner. When she puts me into subspace, she knows exactly how to push all my buttons and because of the kinks we have, I don't just turn or switch mid play. It doesn't work for us, it's not appealing to me at all and has nothing even remotely to do with effort. Because of that, that's often how I write it, though the fact I only write a sub or switch with her might have something to do with that. Likewise, when I am Dominant, she doesn't just switch on me either.

I think what you can take away from that is people are different, and what you want in your roleplay may not be what they want for a variety of reasons, and you can never know their motivations without asking. Communication with your partner can solve that issue, learn upfront what they want or tell them what you want and see if you can come to an agreement. I definitely don't see how it's unrealistic since, you know, it's something we really do. In a lot of the BDSM communities I am in, it seems to be the norm too, that after a scene the sub is still sub, even in switch relationships but that just may be the people I talk to so I am loathe to say it is the most common practice.

Last edited:
Straight White Male / Female Model with big tits and an ass that can't quit.

I have no problem with straight white males, but I just find straight white males in the western culture like way too predictable and way too straight and narrow. (Get it? KEKW) There is very little leeway in terms of fluctuation between one male character and the next, not taking into consideration things like raceplay. This is because raceplay tends to mean different cultures and therefore, the character I'm going to meet will act differently. Africans, African Americans, African Europeans, etc, unless if the stereotype is just straight up homie-nigga-ground-pound-turn-your-asshole-insideout, all tend to be wildly different in terms of the partners I've played with. Asian characters fluctuate as well.

I'm just tired of Steve who's worked at the office for 40 years fucks Jenny under his desk and that's it. Or maybe his name is Roger instead, but this time, he's a construction worker that gets lucky.

In terms of the female model with big tits, it's another thing I tend to avoid because of the narrow play between each character. At a certain point, the name of the character doesn't really matter, I should just start referring to them as boob girl or ass girl. Females fluctuate in terms of my experiences with RP, a lot more than guys do, but oddly enough, I don't get the opportunity for F/F very often.

I always hope that my partners can fluctuate in some way with their characters, or have some experience with a fluctuating dynamic to the character that they can RP. It kind of sucks when you throw out your first 6 responses back at each other, and you're like "Welp, I already know what this character is going to be like for the remainder of the RP."

Straight White Male / Female Model with big tits and an ass that can't quit.

I have no problem with straight white males, but I just find straight white males in the western culture like way too predictable and way too straight and narrow. (Get it? KEKW) There is very little leeway in terms of fluctuation between one male character and the next, not taking into consideration things like raceplay. This is because raceplay tends to mean different cultures and therefore, the character I'm going to meet will act differently. Africans, African Americans, African Europeans, etc, unless if the stereotype is just straight up homie-nigga-ground-pound-turn-your-asshole-insideout, all tend to be wildly different in terms of the partners I've played with. Asian characters fluctuate as well.

I'm just tired of Steve who's worked at the office for 40 years fucks Jenny under his desk and that's it. Or maybe his name is Roger instead, but this time, he's a construction worker that gets lucky.

In terms of the female model with big tits, it's another thing I tend to avoid because of the narrow play between each character. At a certain point, the name of the character doesn't really matter, I should just start referring to them as boob girl or ass girl. Females fluctuate in terms of my experiences with RP, a lot more than guys do, but oddly enough, I don't get the opportunity for F/F very often.

I always hope that my partners can fluctuate in some way with their characters, or have some experience with a fluctuating dynamic to the character that they can RP. It kind of sucks when you throw out your first 6 responses back at each other, and you're like "Welp, I already know what this character is going to be like for the remainder of the RP."

I have had partners go silent for days after asking if they would play a Black male. Just for variation, and I always thought it was quite nice. It freaked me out that he up and vanished.

I have had partners go silent for days after asking if they would play a Black male. Just for variation, and I always thought it was quite nice. It freaked me out that he up and vanished.

Yeah, character suggestions are usually a make it or break it with a lot of folks. If they don't like what you've recommended, the chances of ghosting is like multiplied. I get by this by asking the players preferences, and then checking to see if they had a pre-established idea for a character. If not, then they are usually receptive to you just giving them what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom