Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Topics you're tired of being asked to do

Degusaurusrex

Supernova
As the title states, what are topics/plots you're tired of being asked to do? Whether something in your RT sparks the request, or if it's off the wall out of nowhere?
Since my thread mentions demoness', I get a lot of people assuming or wanting me to play a succubus. To me, it's overdone and (almost always) a turn off.

So! What's the most common requested thing based off the actual details of your RT;

And what are the most common (random) requests that you get?

Funny enough, I tend to be open to the reverse, playing such a demon since I already have a pretty solid base to go from on it. I digress though; I tend not to post an RT between the limited availability I have these days and sufficient options to pick from that I can afford just skipping it. Random approaches tend not to irritate me on a subject so much as the relative quality, where people just jump into DMs with stuff that runs contrary to my not so difficult to find information, or 'wanna rp' in so many words. That gets kinda silly.

Femslash! Like, bruh....I clearly state in my RT that I do not do that, so why on god's green earth do people still message me asking?! Also, anything with demons. Yes, they are there on my list of topics I will do, but your ass better come at me with a stellar plot that isn't just, this emo dude from hell wants to pork the mage who summoned him or an angel! No...just....no!

Pork! ^.^
Ohmygoodness

I tire pretty easily of the broody brooderson male types. Gimme a nice goofball. Make me (or my character) laugh!

My ad is scary enough that I don't get much unwanted attention, but.. I'm pretty sick of partners offering to switch, then ghosting after I dom. Like, bro.. I don't really trust the offer anymore. But more than half the responses I get are from bottom boys promising to switch. Or they have their dom demand to be topped (stuck in two of those scenes, simultaneously, right now). Ugh. I don't even have the energy to go through another fake negotiation. Pfffffffffffffft.

Fandoms, werewolves/vampires, high school plays (basically anything where I have to play someone under 45), fantasy.

Doesn't leave much, does it. True! Modern day realism really is my forte!

Fandoms, werewolves/vampires, high school plays (basically anything where I have to play someone under 45), fantasy.

Doesn't leave much, does it. True! Modern day realism really is my forte!

It's a genre that is out of fashion at the moment sadly enough as it is what I prefer to play. I enjoy realistic type characters having to navigate the crazy scenarios they are thrown into.

Also tired of characters being under 25 when realistically it would make more sense for them to be at least 10 or more years older. Life experience even in fiction makes a huge difference.

Not extremely tired of it, but I am getting a bit worn of having to play super dominant alpha males in some RP's all the time. I just like playing a variety of characters and playing a more mellow and less 'intense' character is a ton of fun too!

Being asked to play a milf, doing fandoms for the sake of fucking there favorite character, rape stories with no point, countless sex without a story

I don't do a lot of roleplaying mostly because it gets very repetitive with what people ask for a lot of it is vampires I don't know why their is such a market for these things so I wanted to talk about the weirdest thing was someone wanted me to a boyfriend. Just a normal typical boyfriend with no sex just we are dating and we are young.

I don't do a lot of roleplaying mostly because it gets very repetitive with what people ask for a lot of it is vampires I don't know why their is such a market for these things so I wanted to talk about the weirdest thing was someone wanted me to a boyfriend. Just a normal typical boyfriend with no sex just we are dating and we are young.
Vampire stuff/modern fantasy is a very common dime-a-dozen interest; flexible and intellectually cheap to pull off. The whole normal boyfriend thing though... slightly odd.

I think I might go for something like that at this point, but I'd have to spruce it up quite a bit >.> Going for something platonic and totally slice of life, eh. But then, slice of life has a pretty big market too.

Vampire stuff/modern fantasy is a very common dime-a-dozen interest; flexible and intellectually cheap to pull off. The whole normal boyfriend thing though... slightly odd.

I think I might go for something like that at this point, but I'd have to spruce it up quite a bit >.> Going for something platonic and totally slice of life, eh. But then, slice of life has a pretty big market too.

I was surprised at first having to do a normal slice of life. Her setup was we have already gone on dates and started dating recently. She didn't want to get things messy with feelings of sexual talk and, personally, I think she just wanted companionship.

I like twists like that. Odd situations where sex is avoided or not possible. Or the two people for various reasons come up with alternatives to penetrative sex. I like the tension and at times double standards.

I have heaps of ideas based around stuff like that. Exploring it from different angles.

I even like the straight romance angle that you describe here.

People who want me to do non-con with cold calculating uncaring male characters. If you're character has no emotional attachment to mine, go away.
I feel this way about writing as well. I hesitated joining for a long time because I felt like this might be a place of mindless coitus. I am hoping to see otherwise. I don't do non consenting parties very well. I loved seeing that you seek emotional connection! I am the same way. It's like watching a bad movie or reading a poorly written book otherwise for me!

Pregnancy....its a big turn-off at this point, but seems every second rp I discuss, pregnancy comes up as a suggestion.

Playing the dom and/or a much older man opposite a younger woman. Just not into those scenarios, one is boring and the other is creepy to me. Yet I often get requests for it. I get that it's super common though...

Super weak/inexperienced/naïve character type vs super strong/experienced/worldly character type. I usually write the latter (it's a like of mine and comfy), just it's tiring when my partners' characters can't fend for themselves, or have to be scooped out of situations they can't get out of, or are injured and need care, or are virginal/submissive/bashful, too often. Yes, it's hot to play the scrawny human man that an ancient demon queen takes interest in...but please give her a reason to go after him other than pity/amusement.

Harems / Breeding scenarios.

but Valentine you have those listed on your request thread as one of your cravings.

it’s mostly because most of the time I’m stuck as playing a bunch of sexy women to a single loner male who happens to be a virgin with a high libido or turn into a gangbang. This is especially true when it comes to fandoms , people will come and list their current waifus and it turns to an automatic fuck fest.

look I love doing harems don’t get me wrong, it just gets tiring doing the same thing and normally I’m playing multiple girls at once

And I suppose if you look at that second description, I guess fandoms as well. I'll put it plainly; I am not going to roleplay your favorite character so that you can fuck him or fuck her or get off to your favorite OTP.

I like writing stories for those, not just straight smut

Back
Top Bottom