Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drow Wars, Chapter 1 (Group A) [NSFW]

When they got a bit away from any inquisitive ears Iodae said to her companions, "I do have some preserved food, enough to let the three of us get by for a few days. But I also saw a lot of edible nuts and roots on our way to the village. This land is bountiful with food, I even saw a few fat hares earlier. I can surely gather enough for us if we need it. And Wohoon will fill our water skins." She was very confident in her own abilities.

The three women passed a small clearing close to the path leading up to the hills. "Perhaps we should take a rest here and eat before proceeding?" She found a fallen tree trunk and sat on it. Then she opened her bag and handed out some bread for everyone. Her water skin she also offered to her companions. She threw a piece of meat to the lion and it snapped it out of the air and began to chew on it.

This was the first time that the three women were alone and resting since their first meeting hours earlier on the small island. "What do you all make of all this? Why were we put on that island and by who. And who was this Starkweather fellow?"

Luckily for them all, Temmendra has enough cooking supplies to last a good while, but she accepted the bread from Iodae. From the looks of it, they were going to spend enough time together that Temmendra could make it up to her later. Being the domestic goddess that she is, however, she got to work making things comfortable for her companions: cleaning off the stones and ground that they sat on; using her bedroll as a picnic cloth; lighting her candle lamp in the middle, if only to give them all the feeling of warmth and light; and even putting water in one of her pots for the lion to drink out of.

When they were all settled, and she put her pack aside, Temmendra said, "Well, you've seen me with my cards, so you can probably guess that I've got some connection to the occult. According to these babies, something guides our actions--not in a predetermined way, but like how a leaf floats down a river, and gets carried from one diversion to another. The way I see it, something's brought us to those stones to speed things up."

Aelandra only had items to eath with or maybe cook with if needed, but she had everything to keep her arrows sharp and make a fire. While dressed very lightly, the cloakseemed to be enough for now, when the sun was up and the wind did not blew too strong. She was a litle bit sad at the half orc's card using, but choose to keep her misgivings to herself. Who knew Temmendra's innate magic could be real, and manifesting only this way... and Aelandra was not that interested in the how or why, just the what when it came to magic.

"Thank you." the blonde said to the other woman, then contemplating her own answer, she looked at the dark skinned futa... "How is that cock working for you?" she blurted out, trying to come to terms with the amazonic body with the biggest schlong she had ever seen. Even if it was suposedly hidden under the loincloth, and now the cloak, Aelandra could not not realize it was there.

"It is not an island, because it is connected to this land, even if the way is covered by the sea... but anyway. Neither of us was asked, or agreed to this beforehand, so I can't say it is all good and lawful. On the other land, if there is a big need, and evil afoot, it is my job and faith to help in any way I can. While I would be happy in peace and learning, I do abhore any kind of forced servitude or the curbing of anyone"s freedom, unless it is a danger to other's freedom. Taking all of what I have said, I am kind of indecisive if this voice of power is worth fighting for. But as a source of knowledge, we should look for all the information and clues we could before choosing a plan to fix what is wrong. And for that we need not only the knowledge, but the experience to stand strong and have our choices matter."

Iodae paused in the middle of handing out the bread. "Ehh. What? My cock?" Then she shrugged. She wasn't embarrassed about the question, nor concerned. She was just surprised, "Well it works like any other cock. You want to see?" She said with a wide smile, showing off her white teeth. "You know I use it for pissing and fucking." She said frankly, "Though I haven't had much time for the later lately." She really couldn't grasp why it was such an interesting topic until it dawned on her, "You must never have heard of the Okatek people? We live in the Cendra. We are all women. Some of us are born with the cock and some with the pussy. But every woman of the tribe is equal, strong and mighty."

She smiled at the half orc, "Thank you for being kind to Esterion." The lion curled up at the half-orc's feet, "I think he likes you." She said with a smile.

"I think the power that put us there was far greater than any god. It told us that we could be brought back to life if we died. No magic I've ever heard of will be able to do that." She pondered, "If it moved us there it must have had a reason. I think we should consider this not an infringement on our freedom but a guiding star to show us the direction we need to go to meet our destiny."

Temmendra put her fingertips to her lips. Her cheeks took on a shade of greenish purple as she suddenly became embarrassed. "Honey, I feel you. Sometimes I forget most women don't have a dick too." Temmendra found the courage to stroke the lion's fur and mane, happy to use him as a big pillow, and her other hand gripped the hem of her skirt. "I also have one instead of, well... the usual set."

Temmendra hummed as Aelandra voiced her misgivings. "I don't think you're wrong to feel that way. I've read and heard of malevolent entities of great power tricking mortals into doing their bidding. I personally don't believe this is one of them, but a healthy suspicion of the unknown isn't bad."

"Uhhhh...." Aelandra was flabbargasted. "Am I that different from women of this world? Are you women? We all have boobs, but you two have penises... Am I the only one with a pussy, or?..." she asks, blushing, but wanting to understand. It was something that she was more curious about than how they got here, and Aelandra hoped that the why would be answered with their finding of the sword.

Temmendra caught Aelandra's second-hand embarrassment, though she tried laughing it off. "I know, I know. It's weird, but don't worry: most ladies where I come from don't have a dick. If you wanna see it just to believe it..." Then she put both hands on her skirt, as if about to lift it up to show the other women what she had under there.

"In my tribe it's considered a great honor to be born like this." Iodae said, as she stood up and let the cloak lay where she had sat her gaze fell on the half-orc, "But it's only one in four among us that are like this. How normal are the well endowed women in your tribe?" She asked.

Then her eyes went back to Aelandra as she stepped a little closer to the aasimar. "If you want to know more. You just have to ask. It's my obligation to service any woman that want it." Slowly she began to undo her armor, removing the leather right in front of Aelandra, underneath she wore very little, a cloth covering her privates and some to keep her very large breast from bouncing everywhere.

But the elfin aasimar had covered her eyes. So Iodae took one of the delicate hands in her own large black hand and smiled at Aelandra, "Here you don't have to be shy little one." She put the hand right at her bulge, a rather large one at that. It seemed to be slowly hardening under the cloth that still covered her. "You can take it out if you want to see."

"I do not want it..." Aelandra's voice broke a little as her dainty hand rested on the hardening bulge. "... I ... I should not lie. I grew up mostly among elves. We do not have bulges like yours... my breasts grew the biggest of the whole group..." she looked up at Iodae, staring right at her breasts, as the blonde slowly removed her hand from before her eyes. "The nearest breasts or cocks was the bad kobolds, not something I want to see again..." she then looked towards Temmendra, with one of her hands still resting on the bulge. She was blushing hard and biting her lips, but her now free hand tentatively fluttering towards the half-orc. "The nearest friendly humanoids being the snake people, there was nothing like this to speak about..." It was like she casted daze on herself, not acting on her own.

Temmendra made an expression at Aelandra like a mother would when soothing a child. She got up to kneel right before Iodae's feet. "Aelandra, honey, if this makes you uncomfortable, then I won't show you... But I am curious about yours, Iodae."

So that Aelandra couldn't see what was transpiring, Temmendra pulled Iodae's cloak over their shoulders so that it formed a curtain between them and Aelandra. Her hand went under her skirt, and she pulled out a thick, green member from it. It would be difficult for a smaller woman to wrap her fingers around Temmendra's cock. It hardened in her grip, and at half mast it could be measured at eight inches. Except for the thick veins running along it, it was smooth with a head that was a little less girthy than the rest.

"Nice, huh? I don't really have a tribe, but I can tell you that most ladies back home don't have one of these. Now let me see yours." Temmendra tried to get her hand through Iodae's undergarments to grab whatever was underneath.

The concept of being timid and embarrassed about sexuality was a foreign concept to Iodae. That was why she had acted so brazenly before Aelandra. But once the smaller female said she didn't want it, she let go of the much smaller hand, "I'm sorry little one. I will not ask you to do anything you don't want."

However the half-orc did seem curious. The smile on Iodae's face didn't falter. She helped holding the cloak to shield the aasimar from unwanted views. And then the Temmendra took out her own cock. It was an impressive member and that size in an only half erect state was something to be reckoned with. Iodae licked her lips as she studied it. Then she reached out and ran a finger along it's length. "You do have a beautiful cock. Never seen one in that color."

When Temmendra asked to see Iodae's cock the black woman withdrew her hand from the green cock and released the strings that kept her clothes bound. The last shreds of clothes fell away from her body and revealed her large breasts and her enormous black cock. Even though it was starting to harden it hung down between her legs, almost reaching her knee. It was thick around as the wrist of a smaller woman and the length was already exceeding the double digits and it was still expanding. The head of the cock was peeking out through the foreskin that still covered most of it. She smiled at Temmendra, "There you go little one. But if you really want to see it you should get it hard."

Temmendra's eyes lit up with amazement. She held her dick side by side with Iodae's, and though she was sizeable, the difference was clear. Her own barely exceeded half the length of the other's. "Wow. That's incredible. It's not even a contest, is it?"

As though cowed by the size of the day member pressed against it, Temmendra's cock shrank to a more reasonable size. Even shaking it couldn't get it hard again. "That is something. How do you walk with that?"

Aelandra was just staring forward, her hands now resting comfortably on someone thighs... maybe it was hers, if the other two was not near enough to her, but just as easily her hands would rest on the others thighs...

Last edited:
With the two women's lower half still hidden from Aelandra's eyes by the cloak, Iodae smiled at the half-orc. "Ah no little one. It's not a contest. But if it was.. what would I win?" She asked amused. She reached down and grabbed her own cock, pulling the foreskin back and revealing the head. "Normally I'm not having much trouble with it. But once it gets hard... well then it's another matter."

Iodae gave her cock a few strokes and then let go of her cock that was now starting to harden, rising to attention. She reached out and grabbed the soft green cock. "Your cock is very cute Tem. But it seems to be softening." She stroked the other woman's cock gently.

Her head and bare chest however was bare as she looked at Aelandra. "You look pale girl? Are you sure you are all right?" All while hidden from sight she was fondling the half-orc's cock.

Temmendra hissed as Iodae took her limp dick in her hand, and a thick pearl of precum rolled out of its head. As Iodae played with her, Temmendra returned the favor by slowly stroking the much larger black dick. By her expression, she was definitely intrigued by what she was looking at, but also embarrassed at her sudden impotence. "Thanks, but I think it just knows its place. I mean, look how huge yours is. It's pretty clear which of us is going to be the dominant one."

"Yeah. Just realised that you are both stronger and bigger than me. I better leave you two to your fun..." Aelandra said, but she did not move to leave, just closed her eyes. "Maybe if I was as big as you, I would have just as big breasts too?" she wondered.

Iodae let out a moan as Temmendra began to stroke her cock. A droplet of clear liquid gathered at the head of her black member. "Aww.. Tem. It's so cute and getting even smaller." She said with amusement as her own cock grew even more, spurred on by the superiority over the half-orc's member. She took the green cock head between two fingers and gently squeezed the precum out onto her finger. Then she smeared it around on the head, getting Temmendra's cock slimy wet.

Iodae looked at Aelandra when the aasimar spoke. "Don't think that you are not interesting just because you are not big little one. Your breasts look very fine on you. It would look strange if you had these babies on your body." Iodae said, her hand left Temmendra's cock and she grabbed her own right breast, playing with the ring in it.

Aelandra winced. "That must have hurt... rings like that I had only seen in the nose of bulls, unfortunately I was just a child and could not save him..." then she shook her head, coming to her senses a little, and eyed the robe pulled before the action to hide what the other two was doing from her. "Drop that coat please, and if you want to show me something, step closer... both of you..."

Temmendra laughed at what Iodae said, seemingly unbothered by her inferiority. "This is so silly. We're in the middle of the wilderness in a place we don't recognize, and chasing after ancient artifacts. But now we're sitting here, touching each other." She kept stroking the massive black dick in her green hand, her own shrinking until it was less than half of Iodae's length--it turns out that Temmendra is a grower.

At Aelandra's insistence, Temmendra lowered the coat so that she could see what was transpiring. Her now free hand went to her chest wrappings to pull them up, revealing her own chest. Like her cock, they were dwarfed by Iodae's, but were still hefty handfuls, and they too bore rings. "They're not so bad, hun. See?" Temmendra tugged one to show Aelandra that they didn't bother her.

Iodae let go of the cloak just as Temmendra, revealing the two futas for the elf aasimar. She crooked her finger at Aelandra, "If you want a closer look sweetie. Come closer yourself." She said as she held out her hand for Aelendra to take.

The black woman looked at the half-orc as her breasts were revealed. She licked her lips. "Not bad at all." She said, referring to the large green bust that was uncovered rather than the piercings. "I really don't care at the moment Tem. You've gotten my cock very hard with your hand." Her cock was now at full mast. The precum leaking from the slit in the head, "I can search for no artifacts like this. So you better be ready to finish what you've started."

She had one hand out to greet Aelandra and with the other she reached out and put on Temmendra's shoulder, pulling the half-orc closer to herself.

With trembling legs Aelandra stood up, and leaving behind the cloak, she took the hand of her dark companion. Only in her white dress, she was a sight to behold, even more as she was pulled closer to her two bigger partners. Lifting her other hand, she stroked Temmendra's arm, whispering "Tell me where to put this hand of mine." not wanting to accidentally be in the way or grope where it was not welcome.

Her other hand still in the much bigger one, she now could feel the heat eminating from the other two. "Definitely not too bad... " Aelandra was licking her dry lips and looking from one to the other, then back, not knowinf where to look. Breasts, skin, cocks, hands... All new experience and interesting sight, arousing, and maybe a little bit inviting...

No one could mistake what the three were about to do. Temmendra gave Aelondra another motherly smile, and guided her hand to Iodae's proud breast so that she could squeeze and tease it. Meanwhile, Temmendra let herself be brought lower by Iodae. "I think you're going to have to focus on Iodae, hun. It's not like my dick is going to do much now, anyway," Temmendra said, scooping her now limp and useless cock. "I'm pretty sure she's going to be the one in charge. I mean, look at this thing."

Temmendra lowered herself the rest of the way until her dark, pillowy lips sealed around the tip of Iodae's member. She started slow, only using her tongue tease and caress the underside while she sucked on the head--Temmendra was showing her submission to Iodae's superiority by giving her a nice, gentle blowjob. But she didn't intend to hog all for herself; she scooted over to make room for Aelondra, should she want to join her in servicing their companion's dick.

There was no objection from the black woman as Temmendra led Aelandra's hand to her breast. The other hand that she held in her own she put on her own ass, giving the lithe woman a chance to feel the strong muscles of her black ass. She moved her hand to Aelandra's hip and pulled the smaller woman closer just as Temmendra went down on her knees to worship the big thick cock.

Iodae purred as the head of her cock was engulfed by those soft and hot lips. She moved her hand to the back of Aelandra's head and guided her to her own face. Their lips met and Iodae's mouth opened and her tongue demanded entrance to the woman's mouth. As she pulled away, leaving a string of saliva between their mouths, Iodae said, "Why not remove some of that clothes beautiful? And help Tem? There's plenty of cock for both of you."

The blonde marveled at the feel of the amazons ass and breast in her hands, leaning into the bigger woman's side, and evenpushing her hip forward to feel more of the strong, hot body. This of course pressed her breasts against Iodae too. She would be happy to stay there and wriggle against her, while massaging that ass and breast, eben trying on the ring if it fit her finger while hanging from the nipple...

But she was also conscious of the half-orc kneeling and handling-mouthing that huge cock, and while she could have said no, she shrugged mentally and whispered "Yesss" then wriggled out of her dress and threw it back to her cloak, before kneeling next to Temmendra. one hand slowly stroking the already slick green smaller cock, her other went to explore the biggest member she had ever seen from this close. Her dainty fingers went over Tam's questing hands, then the free flesh of the shaft, and then dipped under, between the strong thighs, "Teach me, Tam..." she whispered to the card spreading sister.

Back
Top Bottom