Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drow Wars, Chapter 1 (Group A) [NSFW]

Iodae's torrent of cum subsided and she lay panting on the ground with Aelandra's pussy spreading it's sweet nectar all over her face and her own cock popping out of Temmendra's well used mouth. "Ahh.. fuck... that... that was fucking great." She said, her head almost spinning as she gave the aasimar another lick. "And what a sweet pussy you have Aelandra. I can't wait to try it out with my cock." She said and slapped the blonde's ass lovingly.

Then she looked down at Temmendra. "By the gods." The half orc seemed to have been the victim of a cum monster - and in some way she had been. "You look just gorgeous. I have never cum that much." She said with a broad smile. "You can be my bitch at any time and I assure you that there will be more of that."

Aelandra shuddered, partially from the great aftermath of her own orgasm, but also because the implied rough future... Was not against being showered with the seemingly endless pleasure of Iodae, but being staked on that rod... she shuddered again in forebrooding. "I would rather wait with that... But I would gladly help Temmendra do her new daily requirement..."

The blonde was happy to justrest on top of their dark skinned companion, curiously looking at the half orc and holding her hands if she needed any help with her own pleasure - or just wanted to show / teachsomething to Aelandra,before they got, and cleaned up.

"We should get ready to do the plan..."

As if to feign indignation, Temmendra blew at a string of cum that hung over her lips. "Thanks, hun. Let me know if you need to blow off more steam later, okay?" She got up and wiped her face with a cloth, and took Aelandra's hand to pull her to her feet with her. "And you're right. We got a little carried away before we really got anything done. Let's get going."

On that note, Temmendra got to putting away their little camp, and she would soon have her things together. Unless stopped, she'd also go the extra step to help her companions clean up like a mother would.

Before Temmendra could get away, Iodae stole a kiss, tasting the combined juices of herself and Aelandra. "Thanks little one. Your mouth was wonderful. And I will take you up on that." She said with a smile.

It took Iodae a few more moment to recover than the two others. But eventually she got onto her wobbling legs. "You are right little one. We need to get going." She gathered her clothes and armor and donned both, then she pulled the warm cloak over her shoulders and picked up her pack. "So we are off to that tomb? That Starkweather fellow whomever he was must be important."

Their trek to the tomb wasn't long. The three and the lion arrived at the place in the wooded hills west of the village, just on the outskirts of the woods. The tomb was made from four square stone slabs laid end to end on a base made from stone blocks. There was some kind of inscription on the surface, but they could not make it out unless they got closer to the site.

After recovering enough to gather her things, Aelandra had an extra energy in her steps. Arriving at the edge of the woods, she led the others inside enough for them to be able to look back without being seen. She reallywanted to see if the group of men was after them, or if they left the village at all.

"If they are not using this opportunity, then we can't be sure what they will doo in the following hours. But I do think that they would not let us just do whatever we want..."

However, if there was no movement from the village, the blonde would agree on to check out the tomb, evenif she was not ready to just disturb it. Cleaning off the surface to be able to see the inscription was another matter, she would be happy to do that if it would let her be able to read it.

In honesty, Temmendra imagined the tomb would be grander than what was before them. She followed Aelandra to the inscription. "I don't know what languages you're fluent in, but I know at bit of dwarven, halfling, and gnome, in case you need help translating."

(If Aelandra needs help with something, Temmendra's Helpful trait grants +3 to Aid Another)

Some parts of the text on the tomb are visible, and looks like a verse of some sort. However, most of the text is hidden by the growth. The moss that covers the tomb stone gives away to Aelandra's and Temmendra's prying. As the minutes pass, she starts to uncover the words that are hidden beneath.

Stranger, trouble not the bones
Resting here beneath these stones
Here lies one of mortal part
Who held a star within his heart
And when They come that came before
The Stars shall fall to earth once more
To stand against Her might again
Who rises from Her sleep profane
And when conspirators assail
The throne, then these may yet avail
To cast from his exalted place
The foe that bears a dead king’s face

While the two are looking at the tomb, Iodae spots an arrow that are lodged in a tree trunk. The arrow have been fired from the woods and is quite recent. Iodae brings the arrow back to her traveling companions to show them.
OOC: Click on the text to reveal the parts.
Also a Knowledge (Local) can be used to identify the arrow.

Temmendra muttered the words as she read from the stone: "--Star within his heart... Stars shall fall to earth once more... stand against her might... who rises from her sleep..." And she went on, knitting her brow as she tried to make sense of it. From what she could tell, it was more of a warning than a riddle.

"Well, apparently Starkweather is linked to some great evil referred to only as 'Her,' and that no one should disturb this tomb in case she comes back. Who or what, I don't know." To the arrow Iodae brought to them, Temmendra inspected it--she swore she saw an arrow like it recently.

1d20+6 = 18+6 = 24

The arrow was clearly of hobgoblin make. It was fairly new, having not been left there for long.

When Temmendra repeated what was written on the tomb, Iodae suddenly looked up. "The stars shall fall to earth once more? Didn't that voice on the island say that we were stars? It's almost as if... stars... Starkweather held a star within his heart.... the voice called us stars.... " She shook her head, clearly having trouble grasping the things that they were learning, "Fuck.. I think my head's gonna explode." She looked pleading at Temmendra, "You seem smart. Think for me please. I can't do it, it's too deep."

Temmendra told her companions that a hobgoblin left the arrow there--and recently--then waved off Iodae's praise with a laugh. "You're plenty smart, hun. I think you were onto something just now. From my experience, someone who 'has a star within them' is destined for great things. Clearly the voice from those stones wanted us to find Starkweather's sword, and by calling us stars it told us that this is a very important thing that must be done."

But she shrugged and said, "If I'm right, and I very well may be wrong. Just to learn something else, let me try something." Temmendra waved about a card from her deck as if splashing water in the air. "The card of The Hidden Truth--reveal the magic that permeates this place!"

(Temmendra casts Detect Magic!)

"If we are the stars, then that means he held one like us in his heart. But it speaks about an evil she? Who he opposed? It is possible that she was in his heart... Anyway, we should not disturb his bones. But that does not mean we can't try to remove his sword, if he still has it inside his tomb... We do not want his bones, may he rest in peace..." Aelandra finally shared her thoughts after she contemplated the writing and its possible meanings and ramifications.

Then she started to look for a way to open the tomb.

Last edited:
Iodae looked at Aelandra. "Did you just say an evil she?" She looked at the two others. "Isn't that the name of the goddess of the dark elves?" She felt a little cold suddenly. "I don't think he stood against her might.... The Stars shall fall to earth once more To stand against Her might again ... I think it's us."

There didn't seem to be anything magic about the place.

The tomb itself was sealed by a large stone. But it would most likely be possible for the three of them to remove it to look inside the grave.

All of the characters know that She is the goddess of the Drow and Aelandra and Iodae knows the origin myth of She Drow Wars setting and rules

"We better check around for enemies and see how late is it, maybe eat something before we open this up... Who knows what will happen inside, or when we come out. Is it possible for the lion to stand guard here, outside, but kind of hidden?" Aelandra was not that happy that She was behind something or anything to do with this tomb, or their situation. But maybe if she prayed a little more, the emanationof evilness wouldbe less opressing with time...

Temmendra hums in thought as her spell doesn't reveal anything magical about the place. As far as she can tell, it's all mundane rocks and dirt. To Iodae's revelation, she says, "I guess that makes sense...? Why else would cosmic forces bring us to this place?"

Whatever the truth was, Temmendra moved to the side of the 'door' to place her hands on it. "Whatever answers we're looking for have to be in here, anyway. Let's push this this aside, and go in."

[OOC: Tem is going to attempt to push the stone out of the way, should anyone wish to help. Would she know anything about the dark elves, or their gods?]

"Cosmic forces? I am not sure, but we will have opposition born from the hidden evil that is She." Aelandra looks around and back towards the village, before she steps up to help the half-orc.

Iodae move up to the two others to help them with the tomb. Her large bulging muscles added to the force and slowly the lid of the tomb moved away. The lid slowly slid off, revealing a few pale bones in the grave. There was nothing but a fragment of a jaw and a few other bones left of the centuries old hero that had supposedly been laid to rest here.

Iodae looked at the few remains of Starkewather John. "Well... that's not what I had expected." She exclaimed. "There's no sword here as far as I can see. But I don't really want to disturb the dead more than this."

The three of them only knows the most rudimentary things about the dark elves and their theology.

Temmendra sighs through her nose. Her brow is furrowed as if trying to glean more than what she sees in there. "I guess it would've been too easy, huh? Now what? If the sword isn't here, maybe someone took it... or it's kept somewhere else entirely. I can try consulting the cards again."

"You do that, I check inside with some magic..." using prestidigitation, Aelandra cleans the dust and sweeps all the sides of the tomb, not moving the bones, before using her other cantrip to disrupt the undead - if any. Checking for any writing or pictures inside, she even takes a count of the bones - or whatever is in the hole. Then she checks the stone itself, in other words, the slab that was the 'door' and the outside of the tomb.

Iodae nodded. "You are right Tem. That would have been too easy. I guess easy isn't our thing." She said with a small smile. "But the voice said that we needed to find the sword. So it must be around here somewhere. Perhaps if we investigate some of the other clues that we have. Then we might find a clue to it's whereabouts." She suggested.

Aelandra began investigating the grave. It turned out to be just what it looked like. An old grave that had been disturbed and robbed long ago in the centuries past. There was no trace of a sword or of one having ever been present.

Temmendra holds her deck up as if to draw from it, but her fingers hover over it. "Who do you think might've taken it? Everyone we've asked in town doesn't know anything about the sword specifically. They mentioned monsters living nearby, so maybe we can look for them and ask."

"We got told that it is close by... So it is either in the home of one of the villagers, or the windmill 'bandits' have it. Because there should not be monsters this close to the 'peacefully' living humans, eh? Unless whoever had it just lost it somewhere, then it could be anywhere. The third place to look for it would be the mines..." Aelandra mused while finishing her inspection with touching the tomb all over, inside and out, if the sword was somehow invisible... "Did you tried detecting magic?" she finally asks Temmendra.

"It's an ancient artifact. If someone had taken it, I'm not sure they'd say it. Why would they want to give it up to us? We are just strangers passing through. It could have some significance to the village after all." Iodae pondered. "But I guess your ideas are good Aelandra. Someone could have hidden it in their home, or some ancient relative could - it's not even certain that anyone know of it any longer - I mean thousand years is a long time. The windmill could be a place to look. That fellow didn't seem to kind and exactly the kind of person that would steal an ancient sword. And the mines.... did the priest say something about them being haunted?"

She looked at the two others, "What do you think we should do? I think the mines or the windmill are the most obvious places to look. But we don't have that many hours before it gets dark. And we might want to stock up on a few things like torches and such before venturing into an old haunted mine."

Temmendra hums in affirmation with Aelandra. "Yeah, I checked for magic here, and got nothing. Sorry, I should've mentioned that."

At Iodae's question, she says, "I think you're right. The windmill's the safest place to start, and if it's not there, then we can always come back. Let's head back--and maybe we should try not to waste time like on the way here."

"Of course the sword could be a family heirloom or something like a gift, resting as a centerpiece for anyone with enough money or power... We did not see it in the inn, so it canbe in the home of the mayor, or we can find it in the windmill... Any of you remember if any of those four had a sword?" Aelandra tried to recall it herself too

"The Windmill it is then. Get ready for those men returning, and possibly having others at their base... We also could spend the night there, if we can tie and lock up the occupants... Also, those four could be hurrying back for before dark too." what she was not telling was that she was seriously praying to find a chastity belt, because as the only real female in the group - if they would be caught and the enemy was looking for a pussy and not just for a feminine figure - was her... At least she was also a capable fighter, and with her magic she could maybe redirect their interests... Better not get caught or overpowered anyway.

Back
Top Bottom