Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Drow Wars, Chapter 1 (Group A) [NSFW]

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Arrival at the Stones of Heakun
The Island of Chillhame
standing_stone.PNG
At first, it felt as if dreaming. The sense of dislocation, the giddiness, the feeling of flying rapidly through space, all add to the unreality. What was this place? What had happened a moment ago? These thoughts arose in the minds of the three individuals, as they were half-awake, on the borderlands of consciousness. Perhaps they had been knocked senseless, or poisoned with some hallucinogenic drug. One thing was certain; all of them were in a strange place and none could remember how they came there.

What could be seen was as clouded and vague as the contents of their minds. There seemed to be nothing but mist, swirling in eddies around them, with a suggestion of huge shapes briefly glimpsed through it. The mist was cold on their faces and with a start they realized that this was no dream. They were very much there, physically there in the body and flesh, fully dressed (that meant less fully for some of them it seemed) and carrying their equipment. There was wet grass beneath their feet. None of them felt pain, so they could reason that they were not knocked out and dragged to this place. How, then, did they come to be here?

Alone in the mist, for they still knew nothing of any others only a few feet away, they could wonder why they did not feel more afraid. There was a presence there, something old and comforting, like a childhood memory.

The mist began to clear. In the faint light of a new day, the huge forms that was glimpsed before revealed themselves. They were megaliths – standing stones that towered over high above, set into the form of a circle. This place was achingly familiar to all three, yet none of them had never been there before.

Through the thinning mists, they now saw that they were not alone. There were others there, and by the look of them, each and every one of them were surprised to find themselves there.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
'What is this? It's not a dream, but why am I here?'

Before finding herself in this place, Temmendra had been on her way home from her grandmother's house in the woods outside of the city--that's why she was carrying such a large load. In the back of her mind she thought it lucky, or else she might've awakened here with nothing but her clothes.

"Hello? Are you two... real?" she says to the other figures. From her coat she produces a pack of cards that somehow appeared old yet pristine, and she begins shuffling them.
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Iodae The shape of a large black woman slowly stood up. She was about 6' tall and her shoulders seemed strong and broad. Her hair was white and a stark contrast to her ebony skin. It hanging down her back. Next to her, still asleep was what looked like a young male lion. It's head was resting on the ground as it seemed in deep slumber. The lion seemed to be protected by some sort of leather armor.

The woman was wearing very little in the way of clothing. Her large breasts were held back by a very sparse leather armor that gave her a massive cleavage. Her thighs were bare and small strips of leather covered her front and back, conveniently hiding her genitalia and ass - at least when she stood still. On her back was a large axe as well as a spear and a shield. On her belt was several throwing discs. She had most of the rest of her equipment in a pack that was strapped to her lion.

The woman began to study the two others that seemed to have arrived. They seemed just as lost as she did. But she had known from bad experiences that looks could be deceiving. So she figured she'd better be prepared than sorry. She drew her spear in one hand and quickly flicked the shield on her other arm. She looked at the two, "Who are you?" Her voice was thick with the dialect of the Cendra people, "Why have you brought Iodae here? And more important where is here?"
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
In comparison to the other woman, Temmendra could be considered modestly dressed. Blue linen wraps covered her chest, making it seem much flatter than it was, and something like a skirt of the same color hung past her knees. Her sleeveless coat, made of a thin, satin-like material, went just below her waist. Otherwise, she carried a pack, and a satchel slung over her shoulder. Whenever she moved, whatever she carried clinked and rattled.

Temmendra shuffled the cards as she spoke. "I'm Temmendra. You clearly don't look like you're from my neck of the woods, and I don't recognize this place, so it seems like we're both part of some strange happening. I think the cards told me this would happen. I'll have to check with them again soon."
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
Aleandra stayed put in the tent that was now on the ground instead hanging from a tree. All her living gear laying around her inside and out, the small golden haired beauty hissed and fought her way out of the now fallen together tent. She eyed the waning mist and the megaliths with innocent curiosity, while she picked colorful feathers off herself in an absentminded way. Collecting the light material before it was carried away by the wind, she crawled back into the tent to put everything away and pack it up, while checking what she had with her in this new place.

Hearing the voices of the other two women, she would soon worm herself out holding a plate or disc, which evidently was a golden embriodeered buckler when she put it on. "My name is Aelandra Reabyne, champion of the Feathered Serpent. I do not know who are you or where we are, but I am sure the Gods or some kind of Magic is behind it. I think we have a purpose being here, just have to find out what it is. While you check your cards, Temmendra, could Iodae and partner look around outside the megaliths? I will take my bow and check around inside the circle..."
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
It didn't seem like any of the beautiful ladies had anything to do with her sudden arrival in this cold and wet climate. So Iodae grunted an approval, "Iodae will look outside." However she kept her spear ready. She looked around.

The circle of stones were about 30 feet in diameter. Outside the stone circle the mist still seemed impenetrable. But from the amount of light that were reaching them it seemed like it was in the early hours of the morning. There was a sound of waves hitting a shore not far from them, perhaps less than 50 feet from the stone circle. The stones were about 15' tall each and with a width of about 4'. They were covered with moss and seemed ancient. Both Temmendra and Iodae noticed the intricate carvings underneath the moss but neither knew what they meant.

As the half-orc were fiddling with her cards and the beautiful blonde found her bow, Iodae began to make her way into the mist. She didn't consider telling the others about the patterns on the stones, she figured that they had all seen them. She walked into the mist and was almost engulfed by the thick fog.

Aelandra's survey of the inside of the circle didn't reveal much new information. There was twelve large stones. They seemed to be ancient, judging from the moss and wear on the stones. But there was little clue as to who had put the stones there or why.

A minute later she returned to the stone circle. "Iodae found water." She proclaimed. "Looks like ocean in that direction." She pointed back from where she had come, "But very difficult to find way. The fog very thick."


strangelove rolls d20+4 = 14 #Aeleandra perception

strangelove rolls d20+2 = 17 #Temmendra perception

strangelove rolls d20+6 = 18 #Iodae perception
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
"Sea that way... twelve huge stones with moss because the fog... Nothing else then. Lets check the other directions." Aelandra suggests to Iodae, leaving the orcish woman to check her chards or whatever she was doing. "A hundred step, then back." she was going towards the sun, gesturing the black skinned with the lion to go the other way. The golden haired young woman just takes a long sword in scabbard and puts it on, but keeps her feathery short bow ready.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Temmendra had taken this opportunity to sit in the grass, and set a pot upside down in front of her. Using it as a table, she arranged some of her cards on it, each one displaying arcane and religious iconography. "Actually, if you all don't mind, I'd like to read the deck. We're in a hallowed space, if I had to guess, so maybe a little insight will help."

She whispered something, and for a moment, as though reflecting sunlight, the icons on the cards flashed white: "Will we face danger beyond these stones?"

[Spending 1 Mental Focus Point, Temmendra attempts to use Future Sight to make an Augury check.]
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
There were no doubt that they were in a very special place. The air inside the circle was somehow more clean and pure as if an ancient serenity engulfed the whole place. Temmendra's divination seemed to clearly indicate that great dangers awaited them beyond the stone circle.

As Aelandra and Iodae were about the start exploring the outsides of the circle something happened.

Out of nowhere, a voice spoke to them. It was faint but perfectly clear. As it spoke, the stones seemed to thrum with a strange vibration, as if they were amplifying the voice somehow.

"The time of the Equinox is come. My children… I am sorry. I have done what must be done. You deserve answers. I am far… too far from you. You must learn who you are. The land is yours. The people are yours." The speaker seemed to be under great strain, as if speaking was exhausting her.

"This place is sacred to you. Sacred to the stars that you are. There are other places like this. From the time when people remembered. Heed me now. If any of you should fall, then bear her to the stones, and the soul will be able to enter the flesh… once again. But make haste, for flesh that is spoiled can never be made whole."

There was silence again. The silence almost deafening after the voice that had stretched over impossible distances to reach them. Then the voice spoke once more, faint as a dying echo: "Know this. There is a force against you. Already it gathers, already it senses your return. Seek the sword of Starkweather John… it lies near, waiting to be claimed… when that is found, you may begin to understand, to remember."

And then the voice was gone. It was almost a physical feeling for the three. The voice for a short moment imbued the place with something that was not of this world. But now only a tiny fragment of it remained.

As if by the hand of the gods the mist began to clear. And in a few minutes it was clear that the trio and the large cat was on an island. It was about a quarter of a mile across and the only structure on the island was the circle of stones, only elevated about fifteen feet above sea level. To the south were a causeway with shallow water towards what looked like the mainland.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
"Well... dung." Aleandra sighed, sitting back on her things. "She must be something really out of here... or the earth we live on itself. I hope her 'near' is not too far away for us. Any of you can swim? We need to check the surrounding waters, and maybe do some fishing? Whoever is not doing that should be going and looking for fresh water to drink..." she really tried to remember whatever survival she learned, which was nothing more than what wisdom and stories told her. Then remembering something, she started to frantically check her things and came up with a waterskin. "Smiling at it she took a big gulp, before putting together everything for easier transport.

"So... sword of Starkweather John... What kind of weapons do you use?"
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Temmendra had paused throughout the ordeal, frozen on the deck before her, and realizing that there was more to the place than just the whims of the occult. When it was over, she slowly and silently replaced the deck and pot, and stood up.

"So. I feel like we all heard that. I'm not really sure how to respond to it, besides panic, but I'm working hard not to do that just yet. What do you two think?"

At what Aleandra offered, Temmendra said, "If there's any way off this, it's clearly that causeway. However, the cards have told me that great danger lies beyond it."
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Seeing that the two beautiful ladies also heard what she had heard herself made Iodea a little more at ease. She wasn't loosing her mind completely. "Iodea also heard Temmendra." She said nodding, her voice slower and more careful than before. "But don't be afraid. I am here to protect you. And the voice said that if you fall you can rise again here at these stones. That must truly be the work of the gods."

She looked around. "No water on small island. We need to get to the mainland. There be water." She looked at Aleandra as the half-orc mentioned danger. "Don't worry little one. I will protect you. My ax will smash danger." To Aelandra's question about weapon usage, the large black woman smiled. She had stowed her spear and shield away and now she drew her axe. "Iodae use this one. It has served me well and will continue to do so." It was a large two handed greataxe. The head looked deadly and intimidating. "And Esterion will sniff out any enemies that lie in wait."

As they studied the causeway closer they could see even from their position that the water was only a few inches deep at the moment. However it looked like it was low tide at the moment and that at high tide the water would stand several feet higher. The mainland was only a few hundred yards from the island they were standing on. So it appeared that it would be a short walk, at least at the moment.


OOC: A small thing I've forgotten to mention. There exists no resurrection magic for ordinary people in this world - the PC however ... well you've guessed it.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Packed and ready, Temmendra started for the causeway. She didn't want to wait for the tide to rise--her things would get soaked. "And I know a few tricks. I'm sure altogether we can find our way through this place in one piece."

Temmedra thought back on the words the voice told them: perhaps she knew of someone called Starkweather John, or the cultural significance of the Equinox. Between her thumb and forefinger twiddled one of the cards, and she mumbled something that made it flash once again.

[Temmendra cast Guidance on herself]
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
The smaller fair skinned young elven woman with the heavenly golden hair threw her non-weapon equipment rolled up in her tent on her back. The only real obvious was that she had not only a heap of arrows, but various colorful feathers put away securely. She added her sandals, then started walking around their small island in the water up to her knees, staring into the water, trying to see if there was anything more or interesting under the waves of low tide. It took some time, and she did re-check the twelve megaliths, trying to remember about something other numbered twelve... there was the months, of course, star signs...

Finally she waded to the mainland slowly, zig-zagging to check the connecting causeway too. Aleandra was more curious than hopeful to find anything, but growing up and living in the depths of the jungle she did never met this kind of wide open salt water area before.

[checking the surrounding with Survival +2 and Perception +4, trying to remember something about the stones meaning with religion +1 and arcana +1 - all class skills, but has no ranks on them]
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
No matter how hard they try none of them could recall anything that could be of significance regarding the circle or the stones. The three of them starts to make their way towards the causeway that would lead them to the mainland. But once they leave the circle it is as if the calm serenity that had permeated the place seemed to evaporate. Outside the circle the wind was a little more chilly, the colors a little less bright and the smells a little less pure.

The three women and a cat began to approach the causeway that would lead them to the mainland. But as the distance to the stone circle increases a cold wind from the north sweeps over the place. It sends chills down their spines especially on the ones that are more scantly clad than the rest.

About half way to the causeway the three suddenly sees something that would the blood freeze in lesser mortals. Strange eddies of black smoke seems to rise from the ground three different places around them. One behind them and two in front to either side. The smoke starts out as a small whirlwind, but in a few seconds they have taken the shape of three grotesque creatures.

The creatures are a little less than 6' in height and have a vague humanoid shape. They have gaping maws and long strong tentacle-like arms. At first glance it seems like they have three legs, but it turns out that the middle leg is in fact a very large penis that hangs, dangling, between their legs. Their groans and shrieks are not natural as they approach the trio with clearly hostile intent.


strangelove rolls d20+3 = 16 #Temmmendra Initiative
strangelove rolls d20+2 = 5 #Aelandra initiative
strangelove rolls d20+3 = 11 #Iodae initiative
strangelove rolls d20 = 11 #initiative enemies


Initiative order:
16 Temmendra
11 Enemies
11 Iodae
5 Aelandra

Sadly knowledge skills can not be used untrained with DCs of more than 10
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
The cold did not bothered ther that much, but coupled with the wind Aelandra had goose-bumps on her skin, and very hard nipples showing through her light white dress. Staring curiously at the smoky darkness and the creatures she thinks *Gross*. But tries to find some common language with the things, hoping to find out what they want, and if she can turn their intent to more friendly. Of course it takes time for the charming innocent smaller girl to realize that she had to protect herself.

Still trying to evade or parry with her shield, Aelandra check out if these things are undead by trying to disrupt them with her magic of light. A ray of positive energy [ranged touch attack] is her only action while still trying to be diplomatic with these creatures in common, elven, and the celestial language.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
The creatures were the things of nightmares, and Temmendra wondered how she hadn't been stricken dumb with terror. Maybe it was her dabbling with the occult, but whatever the reason, she needed to defend herself.

Temmendra held her deck up, and drew a card with symbols that flashed with unearthly light. "The Queen Mother card. You will creatures will all love peace, and harass not travelers!"

[Temmendra casts Hypnotism. If she needs to reposition to catch all of the creatures in its AoE, she will]
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Iodae was just about to comment that the cold wind was freezing her dick off when the shadowy creatures emerged from the ground. She looked at them with disgust. And as they approached she swung her Greataxe towards one of the creatures. The heavy axe connected with the beast doing tremendous damage.



rolls d20+5 = 22 #Iodae attack with greataxe on shadow creature
rolls d12+6 = 10 #Damage Greataxe
 
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Temmendra manages to cast her spell on the two creatures in front of the and both were affected by the spell. Both stopped in their track and sat down. They seemed to begin to play with their very large cocks.

The third one charged the group and reached Iodae and with a hard slam it hit her with it's tentacle, staggering her and drawing blood.

That surely made the large black woman pretty upset as she swung her axe and lopped off the creature's head. As the creature's body fell to the ground it began to dissolve into black smoke and disappear back into the ground whence it came.

Aelandra realized that those creatures were not undead. Rather they seemed to be some sort of summoned beasts, brought to this world by vile magic.

rolls d20-1 = 2 #Save Shadow Creature1
rolls d20-1 = 8 #Save Shadow Creature2
rolls d20+7 = 16 #Shadow creature charge
rolls d8+4 = 8 #Shadow creature damage
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
"Oh. Just spirits in magic created bodies. I wonder who is summoning them?" Not wanting to watch the creatures, as she was already blushing from what she glimpsed, Aelandra brandishes her bow and starts looing around for someone, or a place where someone could hide, or if there was a magical sigil that could be connected to this summoning.
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
"Those two things there will leave us alone for a minute or so. Let's get out of here while we still can. But first--"

Temmendra approached Iodae, and drew another card from a different suit to hold it to her. "The Survivor. You have endured grievous wounds, and drew strength from them rather than succumb!"

[Temmendra casts Cure Light Wounds on Iodae for 5 Hp]
 
Last edited:
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
The two creatures sat and played with their dicks, ignoring the three women and the lion. There didn't seem to be any other kind of life nearby. However along the shore of the mainland towards the west seems to be a small village. And inland due south seemed to be some derelict wooden structures in the hills. To the east on a hill was a lone windmill.

OOC: Combat is over.

 
Last edited:
OP
strangelove

strangelove

Super-Earth
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Location
'Oumuamua
Iodae smiled at the half-orc as she approached. She sighed when the healing spell was cast on her. Her wound closed, leaving only a tiny scar. "Thank you little one." To her everyone was small, no matter their height and size. "You are good friend."

She nodded at Temmendra's idea. "Yes. Let us get away. There is no honor to be gained from fighting mindless beasts such as these." And to Aelandra she said, "Have you spotted any summoner that are the reason for these foul creatures?" She shuddered at the cold wind, "If not then let us get out of here before my tits freeze off and my dick go pale."
 

ippo

Star
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Temmendra replaced the card in her deck, and smiled like a parent would at Iodae. "Then yeah, let's get going. That village there might be safe, but I doubt the danger has passed," she said, and headed off in that direction. Just to be safe, she unslung her crossbow to carry it under her arm.
 

ChrisGabriel

Supernova
Joined
Oct 27, 2010
*Tits and cock? Huh...* Aelandra thought, checking out the big woman "Well, what I can see, are two mounds and a log... in other words, on the hill there is a windmill in east direction, and there is some wooden structure inwards, due south. Other than those, there is a small village to the west... And that would make these monoliths be towards the north?" she kept her eyes open, but wasn't seeing anything interesting or dangerous.

"I think we should check the windmill first, as it is early enough to be able to check the woods inland and finish the day in the village... Unless you two have other ideas? We could ask about things in the village first..."
 
Top Bottom