Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure of my Need (Akari and Raziel)

He smiled. "Of course, anything for you." He took good care of the slaves that he had. He went up the grand staircase, taking a left and going down a few halls. He opened the door to his room. It was dark, but with a snap of his fingers, all the candles around the room lit up. The room wasn't too big, a large canopy bed with black drapes over the entrance to the bed. There were a few wardrobes, one locked, another for her clothes.

He set her down on her feet, waking to a nearby door and opening it to a more lit up room. "The bathroom." He walked in. All that was in it was normal bathroom stuff, besides a tub large enough for three. He turned on the water, making it nice and warm before adding soaps to make it bubbly.

"Thank you very much master." She said kissing his cheek softly. Gwaking at the sheer size of the bathroom. "Wow, its so pretty." She said smiling at the aroma of the soaps. Slipping into the warm water she let out a sigh of releaf. "This feels so good. Join me master."

He smiled at her soft words. "If you insist." He said lightly. He moved into the tub slowly, into the other side, letting out a sigh as the warm water washed over his skin, relaxing sore and tense muscles throughout him.

Sliding around the tub sitting next to him she cuddled against his arm. "Thank you." She whispered closing her eyes and relaxing. The soreness of her prior activities slowly leaving her body. "This place is amazing master, you are amazing." She whispered wrapping her arm around his and holding onto him loosely.

He felt her move closer to him, his eyes closed, and he smiled. A small blush went over his face as he heard her words, praising his estate. "It's just what i need for my work." He said softly, uncurling his arm from around hers to pull her to sit in his lap. "I do a lot of important work for my species here. And you..." now his voice got husky, and he kissed her deeply, lovingly. "You are going to be something that keeps me motivated."

Nuzzling against his chest she looked up at him and smiled. "So I will be your muse? I hope I can fulfill my role for you master." She said rubbing her ass against his lap. "I really would hate to disappoint you after what you have done for me master." She said kissing him softly.

He lightly nipped at her lip, groaning against her skin as he felt her ass rub against him. "You don't disappoint, Cara Mia. But unless you are ready for another round, I suggest you stop rubbing yourself on my piece, unless you want to ride me now."

"Im happy to hear that master." Giggling at him she ground her hips against him her warm slit against his cock. "Do you like it master?" She asked as she continued to rub against him.

He let out a soft moan as she ground against him more, her core against his piece. "Mmm... yes... Now, if you want it so much, take it." He kissed down to her neck, nipping lightly, a little tease to move her along.

Reaching under her she wrapped her fingers around his member stroking him gently. "Alright master, I will make it worth it for us both." She said with a sultry grin. Holding him in place she lowered her self onto him slowly taking him all the way in. "Ohhh it feels sooo good to have you fill me master." She cooed as she began to grind her hips against him.

Back
Top Bottom