Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure of my Need (Akari and Raziel)

Akari69

Super-Earth
Vallarie glanced around her large light amber eyes searching for anything that was familiar. The four guards around her all walked not paying her anymind. Each man held a silver chain connected to her collar. Dropping her head she looked at her bare body a small chill running through her. "Where are you taking me?" She asked in a soft scared voice.

After an hour or more of walking they came to a large estate. "Uhm is there where I will be living?" She asked the silent sentinals. When they reached the entrence one of them knocked on the grand doors and waited with their masters new pet.

Alexander was pacing back and forth in the main entryway, waiting. It was a long wait to him. He told them to be there exactly at twilight, but they seemed to be running late, taking their sweet time. His footfalls were silent as he brushed his silver bangs behind his ear. The rest of his hair was tied back at the nape of his neck, hitting his shoulders. He was a well toned man, dressed completely in white tonight.

Soon, he heard the knock at the door, and his head turned, red eyes locking on the door. He slowly strolled over, opening the door. "Ah, finally here." He said softly, before turning to the neko.

Vallarie slinked away slightly from him when he opened the door, something about him was unsettling to her. Bowing his head the guard that knocked finally spoke. "Sir we have brought you that which you desired, I hope the quality is sufficent for you." He said turning and unhooking three of the four chains. Handing the last to the man infront of her she looked up at him a soft blush on her cheeks.

Standing completly naked infront of him she felt very insecure. Moving to make herself smaller she could only glace up at him with scared eyes. "Are you my new owner?" She asked almost afraid of the answer.

He watched as they removed the chains from her collar and handed him the last one. She moved forward of her own volition, and although she shrunk herself down, she spoke to him first. His eyes went over her for a moment before he smiled, gently leading her inside. "Yes, I am." He casually threw a bag of gold onto the ground before closing the door.

The entrance hall was large but empty, but she couldn't get too good of a view before he swept her into a room on the side. It was a large study, bookshelves lining most of the room. there was a fireplace with a roaring fire opposite of the door, along with two chairs. He led her over there, sitting in one and gesturing for her to sit in the other.

Nodding as he answered her question she followed him into the house. Glancing around she saw just how big it was before being lead into a large study. Standing for a moment she nodded to his offer and sat on the chair crossing her legs and covering her chest the best she could.

Staying quiet she examined him carefully, he was rather attractive but she wanted to know why she was brought here naked. Feeling the warmt of the fire on her fair skin was welcoming as it was a chilly evening. Opening her mouth to speak she shut it and stayed quiet instead.

The chair she was sitting in was plush-ish, a furry chair she was sitting in that would be warm, comfortable, and playing with her senses. He looked her over before speaking up. "I only had you come up without clothes so no little animals or diseases came into this house. For your protection. I need to give you a few shots, to make sure you stay safe." He slowly stood, but waited for her to talk.

She watched him trying to to shift to much. The fabric of the chair rubbing against her smooth pale skin was tantilizing to say the least. "I understand." She said shyly watching him still. She felt a bit aprahensive about the shots but she had to trust him he was all she had at the moment. "Yes master." She agreed to the shot and waited for him to make his next move.

He nodded slowly, standing completely and moving to behind the chair. He pulled out a tray of three shots. "These won't hurt too much." He said as he picked up the first syringe. He injected it quick, followed by the second and third. He quickly disposed of the three syringes before turning back to her. Little did she know that the last one was a aphrodisiac. It would be a good ten minutes until it kicked in, though.

"Would you like me to bring you some food?" he said in a soft, velvet voice.

Watching him give her the three injections she didnt flench at all. "Um no thank you master." She politely declined his offer to food. Watching his every movement. "Master, what is your plan with me?" She asked feeling a bit bold for the moment. She started to feel a bit funny, something was slightly off, but she couldnt tell what. Shifting slightly in the chair the fabric sending shocks through her body.

He moved to sit down opposite of her again, his hands moving to his lap as he watched her. "I do not know what I want of you yet." He said softly, a velvet voice. "I will have to wait and see what you are willing for." His eyes never left hers, studying her movements, every expression on her face. Seeing how the drug worked.

She started to squirm feeling a heat build up inside of her as her pussy became moist. Her squirming caused the furry fabric to rub agaisnt her bare ass and send waves of pleasure through her body. A soft blush covered her face as she felt her nipples begin to harden with the feeling of the chair alone.

He leaned back in the chair as he watched her. The chair would bring her pleasure - hell, that was what the design was for - but she would never be able to get off from it, no matter how damp and matted the fur on it got from her flowing juices. He would smell the pheromones coming off of her, and his piece was instantly hard, barely concealed from his clothes. But he didn't say or do anything, just watching her.

Looking at him her eyes sharpened. "What the hell did you do to me." She asked with a soft moan. Pressing her legs together tightly she gripped her knees and leaned over. "Why~ why am I so hot." She asked looking up at him her pussy now flowling with juices. "Answer me what did you do why am I like this." She demanded falling from the chair to her knees doubled over holding herself as she steadily got hotter and wetter.

He put on a face of surprise as he looked at her, as she blamed him. She fell to her knees and he jumped up, helping her up to her feet. "I didn't do anything." He said with a sincere face, helping her sit back down. His pants tenting as he got bigger.

"Lying asshole, Its still about two months until I go into heat, I shouldnt be feeling like this, you did something to me." She said pulling away from him and sitting back on the chair. The moment her skin hit the fabric she let out a moan. "Hhhhaaa~" biting her lip she blushed deeply "Please what did you do to me? My body is so hot I need something to cool it down. Please help me." She begged letting her legs fall open revealing her tight dripping pink pussy to him. "I need to be filled master, my body needs it." She begged with not only her voice but her eyes.

"I didn't do anything." He repeated. He watched as he heard her beg for him, opening her legs, and his eyes couldn't help but look over her hot body, her wet core, her firm breasts. He moved forward, kissing her with a degree of passion that he never showed anyone. His hands came up and cupped her breasts, gently playing with them, though he knew that his very touch would be more than enough stimulation.

Though only his member could ease the heat.

Slighlty taken back by his kiss she felt herself melt into his lips. She moaned into his mouth as she teased her breast that were already sensitive enough with out the drug. Reaching around him she held onto him tightly as she played with her. "You ass, I know you did something, just what was it?" She asked all anger in her voice replaced with a lustfull need.

He didn't answer. He wanted to, to be truthful. But now wasn't the time. He broke the kiss, his lips kissing down her neck to her chest. he kissed up the swell of her breast before wrapping his lips around her nipple, gently sucking and nipping as his tongue flicked against her tip. His hand slid down her body, his palm pressing lightly against her hot core.

Her body trembled at his every touch. "Hhhhaa dont tease me~" She begged weakly as he latched onto her hard nipple. The moment his hand came into contact with her core she jumped. There was a comfort to his hand being there. She slowly rocked her hips against his hand wanting more from him now.

His lips continued their play on her breast, his eyes opening and looking up at her faces of pleasure, her sounds turning him on more. His hand that was on her core slid up a little, his fingers brushing and stroking over her soaked lips. Soon, a few fingers spread her lips open, a third finger moving and rubbing her clit, a little fast to give her the pleasure she needed... almost.

"Mmmmm~" She tried to bite back a moan as he spread her open to him. "Aaaahhhh~" She let out a cry as he played with her clit. "God its so good~" She mewled biting her lip harder. Pretty soon she would need something more. "Master, lets make a deal." She offered in a sultry tone looking down at him with a heavy blush and lust laden eyes.

His finger kept rubbing faster and faster, his teeth gently nipping her nipple lightly before moving up to kiss her deeply. He heard her words and he couldn't help but smirk, nipping her lip lightly. "I don't think you are in a position to make deals." He said in his own velvet voice, as his finger slid down her soaking and hot core, sliding into her.

"Im in the perfect position to make a deal." She said letting out a deep sensual moan as his finger slid into her virgin folds. "You tell me what I want to know, I give you my body." She offered her voice trembling with pleasure. "Do we have a deal?" She asked through ragged breaths.

He nipped her lip lightly, before kissing down to her neck, gently nipping, teasing her pulse. His finger slid a little deeper into her, slowly pumping against her walls. "I do believe I will have you either way, Cara Mia. And you will learn what is happening to you. I promise."

Akari let out a soft cry as he pushed is finger deeper into her. "Fine~" She said with a bit of anger in her voice. Finally losing the fight she gave into her body's need. Grabbing ahold of his hand she pressed it against her wet hot core. "Deeper master." She begged meekly. "Please help cool my core, I need release, Im going mad." She cried out to him as she rocked her hips against his hand.

Back
Top Bottom