Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure of my Need (Akari and Raziel)

Alex let out a soft growl as he got her attitude, then her orders. He did one last simple thrust of his finger before pulling it out, standing up before going back to his chair and sitting. She was starting to seem too much of a hassle to keep. He knew her tune would change in a matter of minutes, but he was more than fine with holding his anger for that long. And to let her see it on his face, his eyes narrowed as he stared at her.

She whined as he pulled away and slowly tried to pull herself together. "Fine be all pissy, I dont care." She said sitting back in the chair glaring at him. She couldnt hide the fact that her face was flushed and she was starting to sweat. Her pussy became hotter by the second, and now flowing with her sweet nectar. Keeping eye contact with him she knew he could smell the emence aroma of her arousal, as it was starting to drive her mad with lust as well. She slowly felt her mind fogging over with the need to be satisfied in a way she had never been before.

"Pissy?" He repeated, in a low growl. "I was more than willing to help you, though you were being unreasonable. You brought this on yourself now. I don't have to help you at all. I can just sit here and watch you just get hotter and hotter." His arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back in the chair. "In the end of the day, I win. You either apologize, or I can leave, and you won't get any relief."

Something in her finally snapped, loosing it all she lowered her head in defeat. "I'm sorry master." She said not even glancing up at him. Sliding off the chair she crawled over to him and and put her arms on his lap resting her head on her arms. "Please master, Please give me release." She begged sincerly looking up at him her soft amber eyes full of desire.

He heard her apology. She seemed sincere enough. Then he watched as she moved and crawled over to him, begging for him to give her release. He thought about it for a moment before pulling her up to sit on his lap, across his legs. His hand cupped her breast gently before sliding down. Two fingers slowly slid into her hot folds, slowly fingering her. "Ok, I will." He said in a velvet voice.

Mewling soflty as he sat her on his lap he let out a hot gasp when he cupped her breast. "M~master." She moaned weakly as his hand trailed down her body to her hot wet pussy. Taking in a broken breath as he pushed two fingers into her tight hole she gripped the front of his shirt and bit her lip to hold back a moan.

His lips found hers, kissing her heatedly. He felt her grip at his shirt, and he smirked slightly, eyes closing for a moment. One second, his clothes were there, the next, they disappeared completely, leaving himself nude, his hard piece pressing against her hips. His fingers thrusted faster, wanting to get to a new height before he slid into her.

She felt his lips on hers and returned the kiss with a fiery passion. Feeling his clothes vanish from under her she let out a small squeek feeling his impressive member against her bare hips. Moaning into his lips she gripped his shirt harder as her pussy clenched around his fingers in a small orgasm. "Master~" She cried out as she came on and around his fingers.

(um... his shirt disappeared with the rest of his clothes....)

He smiled as he felt her orgasm, squeezing his fingers. He pulled his hand away slowly, bringing his drenched fingers to his lips, slowly licking them clean. He moved her hips a bit so his member slid between her legs, into the little juncture at her core, burring his length along her heat. "Tell me how much you want it." He whispered huskily as he teased her.

((Oh crap, sorry, fail on my part, two hours isnt enough sleep anymore I guess.))
Feeling his hard cock against her wet folds she let out a moan. Looking into his eyes she nodded. "Master please fuck me. I need to feel you hot cock inside of me. Give me your body I need you, I want you to please me. Master please." She begged while her hips gently rocked against his warm hard member.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her rubbing herself against his length. His hands slowly lifted her hips again, before he moved her and slid himself into her, inch by slow inch. He moaned from how tight her grip was on him, and he started doing slow, long thrusts.

"Oh god~ It's too big, your going to tear me apart." She cried as he slowly pushed his large cock into her virgin pussy. "Master it's to much I~i cant take it!" She moaned out as he started to slowly thrust into her. Her face fell against his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him, her fingers digging into his back.

He stopped from his movements when he heard her cry out from his size. His arms went around her, holding her to him, careful not to move himself in her now.

Breathing heavily she felt him stop and her body hated her for it. "Master, I have never done this before, and your so big, it's just I need to get used to you inside of me." She said slowly rocking her hips against his. "Please keep going." She begged weakly her body needing release.

He turned his head and kissed her deeply, suppressing a soft moan from her rocking hips. He gently nipped her lip before whispering. "I will make it quick. This will hurt a bit. Move when you are ready." His hands moved to her hips, moving her up slightly before pulling her down hard, burying himself deep and completely, letting out a soft groan.

"Ok." She said gripping onto him. When he pulled her onto him burying himself into her she let out a choked scream. Her pussy clenched arund him forcefully as her body trembled in pain. "Oh god." She breathed out colasping agaisnt his chest. "It hurts but feels so good." She moaned.

His groan turned a little louder from her tight grip on him. He held her down on him for a long moment, holding her close. But soon his hips moved slowly, doing slow, shallow thrusts to help her get use to the movements, to help get rid of the pain.

Breathing heavily the need to be satisfied building rapidly in her core. "Master harder." She moaned lifting herself from his cock and then working him back into her tight hole. "I need you deeper in me, dont hold back." She begged now riding him slowly taking as much of him in as possible.

He turned her head again to kiss her, deeply. He moved slowly against her, before nipping her lip. "Move against me. Let me see how you want it, so I know later."

"Ive never done this before master. I just know I want you to make me feel good." She said working her hips faster lifting up and dropping back onto his large cock. "Please just make me feel good." She begged kissing him deeply.

He let out a soft moan as he felt her move faster. "You are doing very good." he said softly, before meeting her deep kiss with one of his own. His hips thrusted up fast, pushing deep, wanting to give her that pleasure.

Akari moaned in pleasure as he thrusted deep into her. "Harder and faster master." She asked now bouncing on his cock causing her breast to jump with every thrust. "Please master fuck your little kitten hard and fast."

Her movements made him moan out, thrusting deeper into her, thrusting up fast and hard. He was surprised she was able to take this, but he was sure it was because of the drug. He found her lips again, a hand coming up to cup one of her generous breasts, before breaking the kiss. He kissed heatedly to her neck, gently nipping at her pulse before biting down. feeling her sweet, delicious blood pool in his mouth.

Moaning as he answered her pleas and let her head fall back in ecstasy. The moment she felt his fangs pierce her skin she cried out in a mind blowing orgasm her walls constricting him tightly as her cum flowed from her soaking his lap. "Master~" She moaned lowly still rocking her hips on his.

His hips were still moving, slower, but still moving. Her tight grip from her orgasm rocked him, but he had to finish what he was doing. He pulled his fangs out reluctantly, sealing the wound with a flick of his tongue, savoring her flavor, her sweet, spicy flavor. A clawed finger quickly slashed over his chest before turning back, his hands drawing her lips to the gash. "Drink." he said softly, thrusting into her still. He was hoping to drive her to another orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom