Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cure of my Need (Akari and Raziel)

Leaning down she placed her hands on either side of the wound and lowered her face to the wound. With a sultry gaze she licked the entire length of the cut before attaching her lips to him and drinking. She felt the now familiar knot of an orgasm slowly building in her core as he drove into her. "Harder, faster, deeper, my body is your plaything master."

He let out a softer moan as he felt her lips on the cut, feeling her tongue before her lips wrapped around it, drinking. He moaned a little deeper as he heard her words, doing as she asked and delving deeper into her folds, faster and harder, pushing as deep as possible, feeling himself so close.

Listening to his moans she smiled to herself before letting out a moan of her own. "Yes god yes master that is so great." She moaned softly against his chest. Sitting up she pulled his face into her breasts kissing the top of his head softly.

The gash sealed on its own when she stopped drinking, and he felt her pull his head forward, to her breasts as he kissed softly. He got this time to nip her breast lightly before gently sucking her nipple, feeling her flesh in his mouth for just a moment. His thrusts went faster, harder, enjoying her tight grip on him.

Gasping slighly as he suckled at her nipple she rolled her head back and let out a moan of pure ecstacy. "God master, your so good I going to cum again soon." She said as she countered his thrust to get him deeper into her.

He kissed back up to her lips as he thrusted fast, getting close to his own release. "Good..." he said softly, nipping her lip as he pushed deeper into her.

Blushing at his comment she gripped his shoulders for support. She let out a moan as she felt him hit the bottom of her womb. "I dont think you can make it any deeper." She said moaning with each thrust.

He felt how deep he thrusted as well, and he shortened his thrusts slightly. If she was into that deep of penetration, he would give it to her later. For now, he felt she would be in enough pain for a bit. He still moved fast, pressing almost as deep as before.

Vallarie let out several short cries as he continued to thrust deep into her. "Master I am going to cum." She said feeling the orgasm building in her core. Come with me master." She cried out tightening around him as she rode him faster.

His breathing was heavy, and he kissed her deeply, keeping his pace even and deep. "I plan on it." He whispered to her.

Dragging her nails across his back she let out a shrill cry as her pussy clamped around him in an earth shattering orgasm. Wave after wave hit her wracking her body with pleasure.

He moaned out from her milking grip, his thrusts moving faster now. He kissed her deeply as he hit his own orgasm, filling her up with his seed. He kept himself buried as he kissed her, panting heavily against her lips as he held her to him.

Letting out a sweet moan as his hot seed filled her. "Oh master, your amazing." She breathed out now collasped against his body panting.

He held her for a long moment, his fingers slowly going through her hair, enjoying the feel of her against him and the fire roaring behind her. His free hand went over her back, enjoying her soft skin. He slowly moved it down, slowly running his fingers over her tail.

She purred lightly as he ran his fingers through her hair and over her back. Cuddling up against him she nuzzled agaisnt his chest purring louder as he rubbed her tail.

His hand slowly rubbed her tail, fingers wrapping around it loosely, almost like if he would masturbate. He kissed her lightly, trailing a kiss to her neck. "Do you want your own room, or a room with me?"

Purring loudly against his chest as he stroked her tail she looked up at him. "A room with you master." She said kissing his cheek softly and nuzzling against his chest. "If you will allow me that is."

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise." He said softly. He kissed her forehead lightly before stroking his hand from her tail back up her back. "Whenever you wish to get some sleep."

"Right now I just want to be with master." She said cuddling against him. "If your tired he can go lay down together though." She said leaning up and kissing his chin.

"I am not, but the sun will come up soon, so I must go eventually." He kissed her forehead lightly, slowly pulling out of her with a groan.

She wimpered as he slid out of her now feeling empty. "Alright." She said uncurling from his lap and stretching out.

Returning his kiss she smiled "Alright." She said standing waiting for him to lead her to his room. Looking down at her nude form she blushed slighlty. "Tomorrow can I have a bath?" She asked rubbing her sticking pussy and thighs.

He smiled as he watched her eyes, following her hand to her wet juncture. he stood, holding her in his arms. "You can bathe tonight if you wish." He said softly, as he carried her out of the room, the two of them still completely nude.

"Will you take one with me?" She asked sweetly snuggling against his firm chest. "It will be nice." She said with a sexy smile.

Back
Top Bottom