Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

Richter was lost in writing, he had finally started and ended up with what were indeed words, a string of them even, though he wasn't sure he was happy with it or not. He sighed and looked down at the page.

Little Wolf.

It's been a long time since I had a friend and I want you to know the past couple of days meant a lot to me but it's time I carried on with my hunt. There are more ferals out there and I should probably visit my home in England again anyway so by the time you get this I should be gone because I don't know if I could leave with you still here. It was my pleasure to meet you, I know I wasn't easy on you but you have a fire that I hope you never lose even if you are a stubborn, wilful and bratty young girl that needs a lesson or two along the way. I hope you didn't hate me so much in the end, I'm sorry if anything I did to you was too harsh but I'll remember our time together fondly even if you frustrated me beyond what I can express in mere words. Do take care of yourself, don't announce your arrival before you shoot next time and try to remember that not all monsters are killers.

Richter

He could feel a tear rolling down his cheek as he read it...he wasn't happy with any of it really, nothing he seemed to try could put the words he felt onto the page. He knew she had to go home, probably hated him anyway but he had grown fond of the troublemaker. He was so lost in his musing that he didn't even hear her arrive, hearing her speak behind him. His head snapped up from looking down over the page and he lifted his hand to wipe away the tear before he turned to face her, a soft smile on his lips.
"Well there is no time like the present, they say, and my target here is dead, you saw to that." His voice was low, he was trying to keep emotion out of it. Whatever it was about her that made him enjoy her company he had to forget about it, he would be okay on his own, he always was. "I figured you would be going back to your clan anyway, that's what you called them, yes? I'm not going to keep you from them anymore, even if you told them of my presence I would be gone soon anyway." Standing up he stretched and walked by her, patting her head along the way. "I'll get your weapons for you, I kept them safe even if you tried to kill me with them, just be careful this time alright? I don't need another injury."

Ember watched him, the panic inside her welling up with each word he spoke. She felt the pat on her head as he passed her and she watched him go to the weapons room. She didn't know what she had decided on her run. She was still confused, lost.. and alone. He was going to leave. She couldn't go back to her clan. Things.. were different now. Tears blurred her vision and she looked away, trying to control the freak out that was mounting a crescendo inside her. He was a vampire, even if he wasn't a feral. Her life she had been trained to hunt his kind. Why couldn't she let him go. It was for the best, it really was.

She didn't think she had moved, but Ember found herself with her arms around his waist as he was opening the door to the weapons. Her face was buried in his back as she clung to him, like he was her last lifeline in a stormy sea, trembling as her smaller form pressed against his. Her words were soft, tear filled.
"Don't leave me, take me with you" She didn't know what else to say. He had irrevocably
changed her life, she couldn't go back. So what was left for her, but to go with him?

Last edited:
Richter froze as he felt her arms around him, encircling his waist and holding him still. He could feel her tremble behind him and regretted that he had cut off her emotions, he didn't know how she was feeling but it felt a lot like how he was. He'd not wanted to intrude on them, felt she deserved the privacy and since he didn't have to be aware of how she felt all the time he had given her that but now...if she had been feeling this maybe he wouldn't have acted so nonchalant about leaving. Maybe he didn't have to hide how he felt. He waited, gathering himself before he reached down and prised her hands from around him, turning to face her. He took he arm and led her back towards the bedroom, sitting down in his chair and facing her. "You...want to come with me?" He hadn't known, he had assumed she would want to go back to her clan, to continue her training. That she would want to stay with him...why? Sure, she had saved his life but he thought that was as far as it went for her.

"Little wolf, what of your clan? Your life here?" He smiled and pulled her closer, even standing she was barely taller than he was sitting. "You would throw that away so that you can travel with a strange vampire, your sworn enemy?" He gave a soft chuckle and ruffled her hair. "You know that just because you saved my life I'm still the same person. If you come with me I'll still frustrate you, I'm demanding and controlling and if you don't do as I say I'll probably be quite mean to you. You remember what I did when you misbehaved, yes? I won't hesitate, and I'll enjoy it. And it's dangerous! I might not be able to keep you safe, you almost died on me already." He shook his head, he was in danger of tearing up again, he hadn't expected that he would have to try to talk her out of this. "I'm fond of you...more than I would care to admit and I would love your company for longer but you know what I do, this is what my life is like. You deserve better, puppy. Better than what I can give you." He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her tightly, squeezing. "You're making it harder to leave, damn it." This time it was his voice that was shaking, his arms trembling.

It took a lot for her to not fight as he pried her arms from around him. Golden eyes swam with unshed tears as she looked at him, now standing in front of his chair from where he lead her. She nodded, trying so hard to not cry. Pulled closer she gave a small sniffle the first tear falling, more fell as he ruffled her hair. She knew what she'd be at risk of. She knew.. he'd not change. She knew all of it. As he wrapped his arms around her shoulders she bent her head over his. Hot tears fell freely onto his head. Her words were choked as she spoke.

"I d-don't think I could go home" Sniffling she tried to strop her tears, to speak without stuttering. "Don't you think it's odd that I was raised and taught to fight and kill but we never learned of you type of vampires?" another sniffle and a hiccup. "If it's not ignorance it's negligent. It's dangerous to go into a fight blindly, and that's what we are doing. I am months away from being a full hunter, I would have been on already had a sister clan not been wiped out.." Taking a deep breath she dashed her tears away angrily "It is a small thing, but could easily mean life or death." Her words grew softer. "And.. Something tells me if I brought it up and I know I wouldn't be able to not.. That it would mean a shallow grave." She didn't know.. how she knew.. She.. just felt it. "So I have nothing here.. Even if they didn't kill me, I wouldn't lie about what happened, about sharing my blood with you.. any of it. I'd be exiled."

She shook her head and pulled away from him. "If you don't want me to, I understand. I can figure out what to do. I might not have proper schooling, but I am not stupid. I'd be okay. But don't use the excuses of what happened or would happen. I know what you have shown me of yourself... I am sure there are things you have kept to yourself. It's natural. It's.. human" She looked at him, her cheeks tear stained, her shoulders squared. "But beyond not wanting me to come with you, you have no right to tell me what I do or don't want."
Ember didn't do tears well, but anger was something she knew, and it was rising slowly.

He wasn't blind, he could see the tears in her eyes but he couldn't quite figure her out. Maybe he had been out of contact with people for too long, he barely spent time with any and she had been the exception over the past couple of days. He felt her tears on his head, hot and wet, and he listened to her speak. He owed her that much. What she said was...probably true. He didn't think they were teaching them right. The hunters that ruled their clans seemed to be less interested in the difference between his kind and ferals and perhaps even a truce between them, of using vampires to hunt those that were dangerous and more interested in completely wiping them out. The more he thought about it the more he realised she really would have nowhere to go.

He felt her pull away and he looked up at her. She was getting angry now...he had let her feelings in and she was smouldering, the fire he had admired in her was starting to make it's way to the surface. He looked into her eyes and smiled, trying to put her at ease. The tears had ruined her pretty face, he reached out and his hand found her cheek, his thumb wiping a few away. "Yes, there is much more of me you haven't seen. I kept myself in check because I knew I could, for just a few days it wasn't so bad but if you were to spend a longer amount of time with me then...well I might not be human but I am a man." He let his hand slide from her cheek and into her hair, running his fingers down through it. "You wouldn't have to fear that, you know I wouldn't take those urges out on you, I don't rape, but I'd hardly hide them either, but what if I was just hungry? You're food to my kind. And you would have strict rules, coming with me you'd be my charge, I would expect to be obeyed." He laughed softly. "And you haven't been one for obedience, you've been a troublesome captive to say the least."

Letting his hand drop, he rose to his feet, looking down at her.
"But you're right, I have no right to tell you what you do or do not want, little wolf. You're old enough to make that choice for yourself now, so tell me, do you want to come with me or do you just not want to go back to them? I have money, a lot of it, and for you...I could set you up. You could have a good life here." He placed his hand on her head. "But don't for one second think I wouldn't be honoured with your company. You're the only person I have called friend in a long time, Emberlynn."

A small part of her hated how she leaned into the touch at her cheek, hair. It was comfort, something she rarely needed and even more rarely got. She did listen to what he said. What if he was hungry? Being bitten hadn't been the worst.. but, maybe they'd need to talk rules, for them both. She gave a very unladylike snort when he said she hadn't been obedient. "Why would I have been? I was kidnapped and your prisoner at the time. We covered this one already.. It's different if you ask me to follow rules. I might ask why and if I don't feel like there is a good reason, I will tell you." She shook her head, her pale silver hair swirling in the air. "But I grew up with rules, and was very good at following them"

She looked up at him, his hand an almost.. welcome weight.
"I don't want to just be comfortable." She frowned softly. "I have to assume it was a feral who took my family out, because from what you say, your kind wouldn't have." She shrugged slightly. "I don't want to impede your hunts, or be in the way.. But I would like to learn. To be better than I am. You've hunted them for so long, I am sure you could teach me something.." Her sassy words were followed by a smile, albeit a small one.

"I would want to come with you.. I would.. do my best to follow your rules. I think we'd need some.. base rules anyway" She pushed his hand off her head, gazing up at him still. "I mean, we both know at some point I will not, or you will irritate me.. But could be worse right?" She could go with him.. not be a lone. Learn to be a better hunter and then, at some point.. when she was older, better prepared... She could leave, and hunt until she died or her body was too frail to keep it up.

He cracked a grin at her when she started to argue with him again. She wasn't wrong, she had been a prisoner so of course she had no reason to follow his rules but he didn't need her to know he agreed with her. "Yes, you were my prisoner, and you disobeyed, and you were punished for it. Don't think for one second the same fate won't befall you when you disobey again just because I'm letting you come with me this time." He spoke as though he had already made up his mind, which was true...in a way. He didn't think it was much of a decision in truth, if she wanted to come with him he wouldn't turn her away, he was happy with it. "Hah, you, good at following rules? Even when I told you to run for your life you stayed behind to fight. I see a very sore behind in your future."

He was teasing her now, he couldn't help himself. He scratched the top of her head lightly and nodded but he was feeling elated.
"I can teach you how to respect your elders, puppy, for a start." She was right, again, it wasn't his kind that had taken her family, not if they had been drained. "It was probably a feral, and even if it wasn't then by the time they were done, they were a feral. Is that what you want? Revenge?" He growled softly. "That can't be your only goal. Revenge never helped anybody, I should know, if you come with me you life for yourself."

When she pushed his hand away he reached for the letter he had wrote her, scrunching it up and throwing it in the waste paper basket by his desk.
"Fine, then pack whatever it is you have left here and we can leave tomorrow. It will be light soon and I'd rather not get sunburn, I don't tan well." He turned to leave, to go get her weapons for her. He only had a couple of bags himself and it dawned on him she had never actually seen his car or been in it except for the one night when he had brought her back, and then she had been unconscious. "Do you have anything you need from your clan? Do you have a passport? What about when I want to go home, make sure my estate is still going strong?" He was shouting so she would hear him and soon returned with her crossbow and her pair of sai, wrapped in cloth since even the handles were silver.

She rolled her eyes at him. She wasn't rising to the bait this time. She just shook her head. His question gave her pause though. "I don't even know if I could find it..." She shrugged some. "I didn't know my parents, they died.. when I was.. two.. three maybe?" Looking away from him Ember shook her head again. "So no I don't want revenge.. But I would like to stop someone else from sharing my fate or worse. Even if I don't agree with my Clan.. they did.. save me from the system.. from the creature itself." Her voice was matter of fact, if not sad. No revenge had never been on her mind.

She looked back at him. The lines of her face held traces of the sadness.
"I have never left the country and was unlikely to. From what I know, the clans are part of a whole, but spread out operating with autonomy. So no, no passport, but I can get one before I sleep.." She bit her lower lip. She had.. nothing. Sure she had her own possessions, but she couldn't go back and get them. She'd be detained. As far as money? She'd never bought anything. She'd made it or it had been provided. It felt weird to have to depend on him.. But passports required money.. So would clothing... food.. all of it. She looked back to him, unable to ask for money, so she changed the subject. "Where will we go next.. And.. can we live in a real house, not the shell of one by.. any chance?"

Nodding at her, Richter was surprised that she seemed to have put a lot of thought into revenge and decided against it, her reasoning for wanting to hunt vampires was...very reasonable. He couldn't argue with the desire to prevent others from going through what she had or worse, and it was a noble enough goal. He reached for her and placed his hand on top of her head again, like he was patting her. smiling. "I think that's a good goal to have, I will be happy to help." He ruffled her hair a little and chuckled. "And how do you suppose you will get yourself a passport before you sleep? Are you a witch and just haven't revealed your magic to me yet? An expert counterfeiter?" He handed her the cloth which contained her weapons. "I said I have a lot of money but I'm not sure I can afford an actual house in every town we will visit. When I take you to England I will let you see my Mansion though, I have been paying for it's upkeep for over 100 years now without ever stepping foot back there so I'm sure it's in good condition."

He gave her a little push towards the bed where his one bag was and then took a step back, looking her up and down.
"With me you will travel the world, I have been in America long enough anyway and it will be nice to have a change of scenery, I'll take care of your passport. For now, you need to do just one thing." He grinned at her and unbuckled his belt with his dagger, taking it off and placing it on the arm of his chair, stepping to the side where there was more room. "Get your weapons and try to kill me. I want to see how well you handle yourself. Don't worry...I won't bite, this time." He took up a defensive stance, grinning.

She gave a small shrug. She had planned on stealing money if she was honest. She didn't push his hand off this time, the small petting was oddly nice, not that she'd tell him that. "Honestly, I was going to use my feminine wiles.. Or just steal the money for it." She smiled at him accepting her weapons. from him. She weight of them was as comforting to her as the hand on her head. She looked up at him, head tilting to one side. "You know... I didn't mean buy a house. But you can do short term leases or Airbnbs? Or heck even just a condo, but some place that has hot water." She narrowed her eyes at him playfully "You might not have a need for hot showers or a bath, but I do! Not all of us cold blooded"

Pushed gently away from him, she frowned some. Do one thing? She watched his belt unbuckle with nervous eyes.
"And what's that?" It was clear she had a very solid idea of what he'd wanted.. She blushed as she turned out to be wrong. She hissed at him. "You didn't bite me the first time!" Ember watched him carefully as she pulled her long silver hair up and out of her face. She had no idea where her hair-tie had gone so settled for tying it in a knot at the crown of her head.

She took her time getting her sai out of the cloth. She figured he didn't want her using her crossbow on him.. And while she had other weapons she didn't want to truly hurt him. Like the vial of silver dust? It would burn his eyes, lungs and any exposed skin. She took up a defensive stance as well, one sai pointing out the other held back to guard. Something told her, this would end up with her on her back and him on top of her yet again.. but that wasn't so horrible.. besides, the only way to get better was to practice.

Ember moved suddenly, like her attacks before she moved quick. She wasn't a vampire, but for a human, she was fast. Sliver hair streaked in the hair behind her as she swung her sai at him, as he moved to block she brought the other one up. She had meant to fake him out, the only hope was the blow would hit. If ti did, and her calculations were correct, she'd hist him square in the jaw with the blunted end of her sai.. It would hurt like hell, but that was about it.

Richter had laughed at her and shook his head, a silly grin on his face. "Your feminine wiles, huh? You have those? I thought you just liked to kick and punch and yell in the most unladylike manner...interesting." He smirked, he didn't mean a word of it since to him she was about as appealing as a girl could get. He didn't care for the refined, careful and ladylike mannerisms he liked fire and she had plenty of that...and she was incredibly attractive. He was sure she knew it too. "I'll have to see how you use those myself. Hmm, maybe I'll let you see to our living arrangements next time then, if you can score a hit on me. If not we will find a nice, rundown house like this one, with a roof if you're lucky." He was teasing her and he knew it. He had seen her blush as he took off his belt, he'd smirked as he could almost feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. It was cute...he liked that too.

When she came at him he was ready for her, he knew how fast and graceful she could be and he stepped to the side and moved his palm towards her other hand, the one she was keeping back. When it came up to strike at him he grabbed her wrist and pushed hard, forcing her body to spin around. Wrapping his arms around her from behind as her body twisted he pinned her arms to her side while he grabbed onto her wrists to keep her from stabbing him. Chuckling, he leaned down to growl in her ear, her back pressed against him.
"A feint, those will catch out inexperienced fighters every time but I'm far from inexperienced, in so many ways, puppy." He laughed softly, squeezing her wrists. "You're trying to be nice and not hurt me but that's not what I told you to do. Try and kill me...if you manage then It's not very safe for you to hunt with me anyway, is it?" He licked her cheek lightly then shoved her hard towards the bed, knowing the momentum would leave her bent over it for a moment.

"Tell me what you think is the most dangerous part of fighting a vampire. Show me what you know."

Ember spared a soft pout to his tease about her wiles. She wasn't stupid as she had said. She understood that he was indeed attracted to her and from just moments ago he had hinted about it again, though had said he wouldn't take his urges on her. She let it fall from her mind when he offered her a prize, one hit meant a warm shower? She was determined.

Pinned she frowned softly and nodded, her ear brushing against his lips as he growled and spoke. She was pressed tightly against him with the way he held her. She gasped as he licked her cheek, her outrage sputtering as he shoved her from him. Bent over the bed for a moment she pushed off the soft surface and spun to face him. Sai raised, Ember tipped her head thinking about his question.
"Reflexes?" She wasn't sure, but that was in her mind what set a beginner apart from a master, was practice and reflex.

She shrugged some and decided to go for a full on attack. Ember sprung into motion. Crossing the room in a few short steps she lashed out with her sai, spinning as he deflected truing to catch him off his guard. It wouldn't be easy she knew. She aimed a slash to his unprotected side after spinning away from his last block. Her breathing was heavier, but she was focused. He asked her to try and kill him.. So she was.

Richter was definitely attracted to her but he caught her pout, wondering had he gone too far? No...she had to know that he was just toying with her, he didn't think she had very low self esteem but he had never been a young girl so he couldn't be sure. Still, he couldn't go easy on her either, this was going to be her first lesson. He grinned, admiring the view of her rear as she was bent over the bed for the short time it was raised at him before she stood and turned to face him once more. She gave him her answer and he shook his head, chuckling. "No little wolf, not reflexes. We are fast but you can overcome that, you're smart, you're well trained and I'll train you to be even better. That's not what makes us dangerous." He waited, watching, biding his time till she made a move. When she sprung into action, so did he.

He blocked her first swipe easily, blocking her at the wrist so he didn't have to touch the silver since he was still completely unarmed, and as she span away he moved quickly, backstepping and watching as her attack passed just centimetres in front of him. As soon as she was off balance he stepped into her and aimed for her legs, sweeping them from under her and forcing her down to the ground roughly. She landed on her front and he was on top of her again, his hands finding her wrists and pinning her down as he straddled her ass.
"Better, but you're still not getting we are so dangerous." He growled into her ear and this time his fangs were at her neck, he allowed himself to graze her there lightly. "There are two reasons, the first is that we don't need weapons to end you. I could finish you right now, could you in the same position? My body is the weapon, yours is not, not to us." He chuckled, releasing her wrists just a little but not getting up from her. "Can you figure out the other thing that makes fighting us dangerous?" He needed her to know these things, he was surprised she didn't seem to have the answer but then again her clan didn't seem to be very good teachers.

She gave a low frustrated growl as she found herself pinned under him yet again. That growl again too. It did things to her that she wasn't completely okay with. That base almost feral sound made things between her legs tighten. The touch of his fangs against the tender skin of her neck was the last straw. Two could play this game. She gave a small whimper that wasn't fear or pain but more sexual. She pushed her small, tight little ass back into his groin and grinded against him. Her voice was breathy and still held that almost desire. "Daddy?" She gave a little moan and squirmed under him, eager.

If this worked how she hoped, he would freeze, confused.. The reaction so different from her normal response to him pinning her to a surface. It was a mirror of how he made her feel, if she looked inside, she'd know that to be the truth. For now it was purely distraction. Ember moved as quick as she could, she couldn't hit him with her sai. Pinned under her as they were she released the handle and brought her elbow up. The goal was to smash the bone into his nose. With luck she would make him bleed and with even more luck he would get the fuck off her.

Richter was more than happy with how he had her pinned, smirking as he kept her beneath him and wondered how she would fight her way out of this one when he heard the word come from her lips, the tone she said it in. At the same time she started to move beneath him but it didn't seem like she was trying to escape, she was pressing back into him and he responded as any man would, a small gasp slipping from him as she caught him off guard. He hadn't expected this, he was the one teasing her not the other way around...he paused for just a moment as he tried to figure out her plan. "Little wo...owww!!" Her elbow hit him right in the nose, clearly her intended target and he reeled back on top of her before cracking into a smile, laughing loudly.

He was getting off her, he pulled away a little but he kept his hand on her back to hold her down and brought his palm crashing down on her ass, the little temptress, still laughing in disbelief at how she had scored her hit.
"That was playing dirty you little brat. I said I wouldn't ever force myself on you." He smacked her again, this time leaving his hand there and squeezing her rear roughly. "I didn't say I wouldn't touch you." His hand started to slide down between her thighs before he pulled it away and shoved her so she rolled onto her back. He was on her again, pushing the sai away and looking down at her. "But you got your hit, congratulations...you never learned the lesson though. The reason we are so dangerous." He leaned in close. "It's because one hit doesn't matter unless it's the right hit. Breaking my nose means nothing, I can heal it up by draining you right now, a feral would, so you make every strike count or you run."

The blow and distraction both worked! She was happy about that, he even seemed like he would get off her.. That dream was short lived his hand firmly holding her down. Ember struggled to get free of him but was met with no success, even his hand landing hard on her ass. She gasped and squirmed harder. "Well, answer me truthfully Daddy.. What was the likelihood without the element of surprise I'd land a hit without you letting me?" She gasped and whimpered,t his time there was pain in the sound as his hand came down on her ass with force.

She blinked, and did recall he had said that. Gods it was like dealing with a Jin, if the tales were true... or if they were real. She bit her lower lip and tried in earnest to climb away from him. Again her attempts were likely more cute than anything else. Flipped to her back she looked up at him. Her breath was coming in sort little pants and her cheeks burned.
"So.. then no? No chance?" At least.. not yet. Leaning up he was still so far away. She motioned him closer with a finger. When he leaned down to hear her she kissed his cheek loudly and shoved him with everything she had. He was unbalanced leaned over her.. Not by much but enough. Pushing him off her she scrambled back, her back to the bed.

"So.. about the rules living together? I think it's only fair if we are both allowed some.." She wanted to set boundaries dammit! Ember was becoming more and more aware of how he made her feel. This was meant for her to learn not so she could lose her virginity to a vampire! Good god.. She blushed like she was catching on fire with the thought.

There she was calling him Daddy again as he smacked her ass, though she looked so delicious squirming as she tried to get away from him. He loved it, well worth the damage to his nose that was already healing and he had decided he was going to let her hit him anyway. "Well little girl...probably not very high but I was going to let you." He grinned as he looked down at her. "But you didn't need me to, so I'm quite impressed. There is definitely hope for you as a hunter, maybe you won't get us both killed when I take you out with me." He smirked, knowing it was an arrogant look and not caring, wanted her fully aware of how powerful his kind were because ferals were no less powerful and far more likely to kill her without a second thought. Or rape her. He chuckled to himself without explaining it, oh to be a feral right now...sometimes being the good guy was less fun.

He leaned in close as she motioned to him, he knew something was up but he wanted to see what she was up to anyway, she fascinated him with her drive and how ferocious she could be for her age. The kiss surprised him, he had expected a headbutt, and when she shoved him he didn't fight it, letting her scramble away. He sat back, scooting himself away just like she had so he could lean against the wall and watch her. She was blushing...a lot. So adorable.
"Hah, cute...is something the matter, puppy? Your tactics starting to get the better of you?" He laughed softly, a spark of amusement in his eye. "You're on dangerous ground if you don't want the big bad vampire taking advantage of you."

He considered her comment and smiled at her.
"Hmmm...There will be rules but I never said you'd be allowed any..." He shook his head, feigning sadness. "Let's not forget who will be in charge here...but tell me your rules and I will tell you if I agree with them. For a start, you will never hunt without me until I say you're ready, you won't even hunt with me until I am sure you are ready. You'll follow my plans once I have made up my mind, my strategies, though you are welcome to suggest your own and no boys over! I know what teenage girls are like in this century..." He laughed at the last one, wiping the blood from his face with the back of his sleeve. He didn't have many rules in mind for her right now, most designed just to keep her safe.

His question about her tactics earned him a hiss and the middle finger. "You wish" Did he know? God, she hoped not. Ember tried to control her blush and with some effort the color faded from her cheeks. She crossed her arms under her breasts and leaned back against the bed, her legs folding Indian style. His rules seemed, reasonable. She nodded slowly. "Those seem fair, as they are mostly to keep me safe." Her head tipped to one side "And where would I meet boys Daddy?" She enjoyed calling him that. Her hope was it was just a little annoying, especially with the inflection she placed on it. Dah-Dee.

"No reading my mind or feelings or whatever it is without a good reason. I don't think.. you would if I am honest, but I'd like it to be a rule. My privacy is important to me.. And with the fact you can hear like a fucking bat... It will be limited anyway." Ember leaned forward snagging one of her sai, spinning it in her hand as she though. "I'm not food, unless there is no other option" She closed her eyes thinking. She didn't want to be unreasonable. Even so she wondered if she could ask for no more sexual stuff. Even the thought though made her ache a little. She liked it too much to make the request, she'd just need to be a bit stronger to avoid it. She opened her eyes slowly but she didn't look at him. She seemed shy as she gave her last 'rule' "And I'd like.. if at all possible when there are chances for it.. To have a normal end to my childhood. I know I didn't grow up like most kids and I don't think I missed it, but I'd like to try some.. normal things"

The last one, Ember was putting a large part of herself at risk. That was a desire she had never once voiced to anyone. But.. she wanted to experience some of the same things girls her age went through. It was silly, but she really.. wanted it. Still not looking at him she spun her sai in her hand, flipping it round and round.

Rolling his eyes at her gesture he winked at her. He didn't want to push too much but he was enjoying the flirting, it was in his nature and it had been so long since he had extended contact with anybody, especially a girl, that he was enjoying himself far more than he should. "I think you'll find I'm much bigger than a finger, little wolf." She seemed to be trying to compose herself so he let her do it for the most part and he nodded as she agreed to most of his rules and turned it back on him, using that name again. He grinned and let it go. "Keeping you safe is going to be my priority, I won't let anything bad happen to you, Emberlynn. You can count on that." His tone had taken a serious note to it, he was serious about making sure she was safe.

"Hah, I don't do that anyway, though I'm curious what you're feeling now..." Another small laugh as she played with her sai. "How do you know I can't turn into an actual bat? I am guessing you have no idea what a real vampire can actually do...our bloodlines hold many secrets and if we work hard enough we have many, many talents." As much as he was flirting with her a little he was also hinting at a truth, different vampire bloodlines had learned different abilities and with study it was possible to do some truly fantastic things. One day he would show her his own, if it came to it, but she didn't need to see what he could do for now, no point in overwhelming her.

He growled softly.
"But you're so delicious, puppy, how am I going to resist eating you?" He wasn't joking either, she tasted magnificent to him, maybe it was his attraction to her, her youth or just her personality but he hadn't wanted to feed from somebody as much as he did with her for a while. Again, he let it go, smiling warmly at her last request. "Like school, or other things?" He was curious now, this was unexpected. "I am not against this, I'd like to help if possible, but what would you like? Living with me will probably not be normal for a girl your age either, I doubt I can take you to the prom." He chuckled but he was also a little sad, she had such a rough upbringing if her training was anything to go by.

She sighed at him annoyed at his constant innuendo. It wasn't the worst thing, but he was constantly at it. "Do I need to go find you a fang-banger? Hornier than a toad, I swear" She lifted a brow looking back at him. "And I don't know... I don't think I could attend school because we are not likely to stay in one place too long, yeah? I'd just constantly be new and likely hard to make friends" She shook her head. "Maybe just take me to the movies once in a while.. Or I don't know." Looking down she frowned into her lap. She really didn't have a good idea of what people her age would do.. And he was hundreds of years old, she doubted he knew either. "Nevermind, okay?"

She rose from the floor and moved to pick up her other sai before pausing suddenly. She looked at him, eyes narrowing. "You can't can you?" When he just looked at her she gave another annoyed sigh. "Turn into a bat?" Sai in hand she straightened and frown at him. "What.. can you do? Beyond driving a minor to drink" Ember stuck her tongue out at him as she placed both sai on the bed. Sitting beside them, happy to move the subject away from her stupid request. "Do any of the 'known' myths actually apply? Like Mirrors, garlic, sunlight, crosses, running water?" She didn't think they would, likely she would have been told.. But with what she had learned so far.. who knew.

He threw his head back and laughed, clearly he was getting to her a little with his comments but he could hardly help that, not when he was having so much fun. "Well it has been a while though maybe it's because the little puppy decided to tease me, don't you think?" He licked his lips and looked at her, blatantly examining her body. "A fang-banger, though? You don't want to take care of it yourself?" He decided he would stop teasing her for a little while, instead focusing his energies on what she said next. "The movies? That could be enjoyable I suppose...I haven't seen a picture in a long time, I hear they have fantastic special effects now." He had actually watched a few movies when he had been bored, he had a cellphone and everything but he couldn't help himself. "I even hear they are in colour now." Taking on a more serious tone when she said nevermind he shook his head. "No, don't be silly. We will find some part of a normal childhood to capture for you, okay? I would enjoy that, I am your Daddy after all, correct?"

When she rose to her feet he did the same, looking at her blankly when she questioned him, then chuckling when she asked if he could really turn into a bat. "No...I can't turn into a bat." Her next question was far more broad and he stretched, smiling. "You've seen what I can do with blood, that's something most vampires are capable of if they care to learn, simple tricks, the blood is powerful, after all, it sustains us." He grinned wickedly, concentrating a little on his shadow. "Different bloodlines have different traits we can learn too, but they all take dedication. My sire taught me how to use mine, though I'm not as great at it as he was. Maybe some more practice..." His shadow started to climb up his back, stretching, then outwards. It wasn't on a wall or any surface but hanging in the air as his eyes started to glow a little more blue than normal. Slowly it took on a form...wings of pure black solidifying and looking all too real coming from his shoulders...flapping once in the air powerful enough to send a strong gust flowing through the room towards her and blowing her hair backwards. He chuckled and let them dissipate, turning back into shadow and sliding back down to his feet where it belonged. "Sunlight hurts, I can't be in it too long without burning real bad. Mirrors are fine, garlic is delicious, crosses bore me and I like to shower. Most myths are just that. There might have been some bloodlines that learned tricks to perpetuate those myths but they don't affect me at all except for the sunlight."

Ember picked up his pillow and threw it with force at him in response to taking care of it herself. She rolled her eyes as he teased her. "I have seen your phone you know.. If you have a phone you have been to the movies." Leaning back on her arms she watched him as he told her what he could do. She watched his shadow change, her eyes widening. The wings were impressive. She gave a giggle as the powerful thrust of his wings pushed the air in a strong current over her. She watched his shadow move back to his feet and glanced back up at him.

"So what can others do?" She paused and frowned. "Can ferals still use their powers?" It would make them even more dangerous, wouldn't it? A vampire would likely have some restraint with most things. Even if they cared little for humans on the whole.. But a feral with powers? With no regard for humans at all. She shook her head and shifted on the bed, sitting up. She moved to where she had placed his shirt from last night. Looking up at him she gave him a shy smile. "Mind if I borrow this again?"

She'd need more clothing. Which she'd have to rely on him for. She frowned again suddenly and turned to face him.
"Richter?" Golden eyes met his blue ones. "Do you really not mind? You don't owe me anything.. And you are basically taking on a ward. That means at least some clothing.. A mountain of food.. The house you promised me for landing the blow" She gave him a soft smile as she gave him his out. "And I am bound to drive you crazy..." She looked up at him, so young.. but if he changed his mind she wouldn't blame him. She would be okay..

Laughing with a guilty look on his face Richter at least had the sense to look like he had been caught out, taking the pillow to the face without trying to defend himself. "Fiiine, you caught me, I have seen movies before. I haven't been to the cinema in a long time though, it could be fun." He smiled at her as his wings receded, her giggle had been almost musical, she didn't often make such sounds in his experience. "Impressed huh? I can make a lot of things with my shadow...even in the darkness it is still technically there too, extra limbs, weapons that don't break, the wings you saw. That's what my bloodline does, others...it depends." He had a thoughtful expression. "You know the turning to mist myth? That was a bloodline thing, I always kind of wished I could do that one. Shapeshifting is another, those can turn into bats." He shook his head. "Ferals are too far gone, most of them. It isn't that they aren't intelligent but they enter a bloodlust when they are looking to feed. The one we fought wasn't hungry...he had all but drained the girl the other night. The longer they go without food the more mindless they become and they have a one track mind as it is. Some though...there are the very rare few that can retain something of their abilities. Those are more dangerous."

He nodded as she moved to his shirt. "Of course you can, wear it with pride." Moving to stand beside her as she turned to face him and question him he laughed and placed his hand on top of her head again, ruffling her hair. "Little wolf...it's been a long time since I spent so much time in one person's company but you haven't drove me crazy yet." He had said as much in the note he had thrown into the bin, she didn't seem to believe he liked her, he didn't want her to leave him any more than she did though he was finding it hard to say. "I can afford the food, the clothing, the girly magazines and all the other things you will need, I already told you that and I really don't mind. I..." He slid his hand down, first to her cheek and then to her neck again, fingers around her throat and his thumb lifting her chin so she had to look up at him. "I like having you around. It's been fun, if not a little infuriating, even when you were my prisoner I enjoyed your company. Try your best to drive me crazy." The tone had been so serious and emotional he couldn't help but break it with some humour. "Though don't be surprised if I tan your ass for you again. If you can live with that, you're welcome to come with me. And..." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Don't die on me."

She blushed softly as his lips brushed against her forehead. She looked up at him and nodded before slipping her arms around him. "I promise. Thank you." Richter offered her something she had never really.. had. Sure, it was a joke for the most part, but her offered her a fatherly presence. A dirty fatherly presence mostly, but one nevertheless. She hugged him tight for a moment, just enjoying the soft contact. It wasn't sexual and for her it was very comforting. She pulled away and smiled at him.

Turning with his shirt she left the room, heading down to the bathroom. Water could be heard a few moments later as well as her very unladylike cursing as she stepped into ice cold water. It was his name with colorful euphemisms as to what he could go do with himself and the cold water. She didn't linger in that cold water and was out of it and in his shirt as fast as she could stand it.

She came back up stairs and climbed into bed, taking her now usual spot. Blankets up to her chin she smiled at him.
"We leave tomorrow then? And.. Do I get my own room in the house?" She doubted he'd ask her to sleep in his bed though Ember would miss it. She didn't have her own room with her Clan and while she didn't share her bed there, she was used to falling asleep near others.

He saw her blush but he was sure this time it was because she somehow expected that he didn't care about her. She seemed to think she was a bother to him, and he understood that somewhat but she wasn't just another tool for hunting like her clan seemed to have treated her, not to him. He felt her arms around him and he released her throat, his hand on the back of her neck but pulling her into him and his other finding her back, stroking up and down softly while she hugged him. "Good girl...I'm going to hold you to that promise." He didn't feel like making a joke right now, he just enjoyed the contact until she pulled away and he let her go with his shirt. He was moving his bags from the bed when he heard the expletives, laughing softly to himself...his hearing was more than good enough to pick it up and he couldn't help but smile.

When she returned and climbed into the bed he nodded, climbing onto it with her, though he stayed on top of the covers.
"Yes, tomorrow night." The sun would be coming up soon, he intended to sleep through the day and then they could move out as soon as it went down. "Your own room? Is sharing my bed not good enough for you, little wolf?" He smiled playfully, he knew exactly what he was saying. "Of course, I'll let you have your own room. If I were more of a gentleman I would let you have this bed alone too but I'll stay on top of the covers...and clothed...be thankful for that." He smiled and laid down on his back, closing his eyes. "Sleep sweet, puppy."

Back
Top Bottom