Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Staken Identity (Staine x Bunny)

Ember pouted at his back when he walked past her, the scent of food trailing behind him like a sirens call. She had just been outside the room when he commented. Stepping inside she stuck her tongue out at him. "I am eighteen.. You left me alone for hours.. I can only exercise so much.. and there was no way I was cleaning" She snarled softly and fought the urge to beg him for the food.

Had she thought that? Yes a little.. But she chalked it up to more forgetting what it was like to be human. She wasn't only human, but she was what amounted to an athlete, her metabolism on overdrive burning calories it was used to, expecting to be used, trained and then fed in the normal manor. Her head snapped up and she glared across the room. His words rose her hackles and she growled.
"I'd kill myself. If you want me dead you might as well just kill me now" She would never be like him. Never

Her eyes narrowed further into slits, her golden eyes almost luminous.
"Oh.. hell no. I will starve, thanks" With that she spun on a heel and headed out. He wasn't her Master and she'd rather starve than let him spank her like a naughty child. She slammed his door behind her with enough force to make the frame rattle before heading downstairs. She could hear movement and she booked it faster down the stairs wanting to put distance between her and the domineering dad vampire. What century was he from anyway???

Last edited:
He had chuckled, just staring at her with his thousand yard gaze which seemed to penetrate the very soul as she complained to him. He enjoyed their banter, he had no complaint even about what she had done but once he set his mind on something Richter rarely neglected to follow through. "So next time I should give you a task, you say? Or should I get you a little colouring book so you can colour me a pretty picture to stick up on my refrigerator?" He stepped towards her, smirking. "You're my prisoner, remember? You're lucky you're not shackled naked to my bed, you should be thanking me for being a gentleman and not whining at me for hunting the monster we both want dead, little wolf." He glanced down at the food on the table, ignoring her comment about killing herself. He had no intention of turning her into a vampire anyway. "That sure does smell delicious...maybe I should eat it myself, hmm?"

When she took off through the doorway he sighed, an exasperated sound as he took off after her. He was far faster than she was and by the time she made it down the stairs he was hot on her heels, grabbing her from behind and lifting her up onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"I don't think I phrased that like an option, since I don't plan to let you starve yourself. If you want to behave like a little brat then I will treat you like one." He carried her back up the stairs and once in the room, threw her down so she was bent over the bed. "I didn't hear you thank me for the food or the fresh clothes either. You're not a very nice prisoner." He placed a knee on her back, careful not to dig it in or put too much weight on it, just holding her down as he pulled her pants down to just below the soft globes of her rear.

"Mmm...can't say I'm unhappy to have this magnificent view again...I think you must enjoy it or you wouldn't try to vex me into punishing you so often."
Smirking, knowing he was just winding her up even more he started, quick lightning fast spanks alternating on each of her cheeks until he had given her ten on each. Once the last blow had been administered he let his palm linger a little before he pulled her pants back up and took his knee from her back. "That should do until next time, puppy, now if you have no more insults to sling, help yourself to the food. I didn't know what you liked so I got a few meals, just eat your fill. The rest can go in the refrigerator." He moved to go sit back down on his chair, satisfied and just a little aroused.

She swore as his arms wrapped around her waist and she was pulled over his shoulder like nothing. "I fucking hate vampires! Put me down! Asshole!!!!" She screamed it out of frustration and squirmed as hard as she could, not that it phased him. Gods she hated him! "Gentleman my arse... A gentleman wouldn't pin down a teenager and say such things to her. You're a fucking pervert" This was said as she was put on the bed and her pants pulled down revealing the soft pale cheeks of her ass.

"And if I didn't want the fucking food or clothing, then kinda seemed like an option." She squirmed trying to move the knee, swearing. "Fuck you!" The first spanking had been bad enough.. But now? Tears came to her eyes as his hand fell on her ass. It was over quick enough and her ass stung like it was on fire. Pants once again up she grabbed the food and stalked from the room silently. It was humiliating.

She hated him and any other feeling she might have had was squashed while she sulkily ate her food. She ate all three meals, her body needing the fuel. What the fuck was his malfunction? She wasn't his child and she didn't owe him obedience. In what world was how he treated her gentlemanly? Yay, he didn't rape her. That was really a lot of effort, he was a fucking saint. Pig. Seriously? That was his claim to being a gentleman? She was muttering the whole time she ate under her breath.

Angry, frustrated and embarrassed she felt pent up. Not like she could go for a run.. So she went with the next best thing. Pushing away from the dirty table she had laid the food on, her chair scraping along the floor. She needed to hit something and she knew he'd not allow her to hit him. Pacing the living room she finally gave up on finding something worthwhile and hit the frame of the door. Again and again. She danced from one side of the door to the other punches falling in a tight patter, her body absorbing the punches, but in time her knuckles began to bleed. It felt good to hit something, his face in her mind.

Panting she stopped and wiped at the sweat across her brow, leaving a trail of blood across her pale skin. Looking at her hands she frowned slightly. While she had been going it hadn't hurt, but now her hands ached. That first punch though, had sung up her arm. Heading to the sink she turned the water on and put her injured hands under the cool water hissing.

Richter had laughed at how viciously she tried to fight him, even though she knew she didn't stand a chance she still tried, that was respectable. Her words didn't hurt either, he found them amusing. "Perhaps you're right, maybe I'm not being a gentleman here but you are hardly being a lady so I think we are even, don't you?" He had pointed to the carving she had left on his bed. "If you had needed something you only had to ask me but you were too busy being a pain were you not? I haven't denied you anything but freedom and I have my reasons for that." The spanking had been fast, he had done it that way for a reason so she wouldn't have time to feel the humiliation from it as much. Not that he actually minded that...he just wanted to spare the young wolf.

He had chuckled as she left with her food.
"I wouldn't allow you to starve yourself or start to stink up the place so hardly an option." He had grinned, baring his fangs. "No, not fuck me, not yet. Maybe if you ask nicely." He knew taunting her wasn't endearing him to her but he also knew that it was very unlikely the girl would ever not hate him, a shame but if that was how it was meant to be he could live with it. He had let her leave to eat, listened to her wolf down the food with a smile while he contemplated his hunt and read his book, the entertainment he had brought with him. He had a phone too if he wished to browse but he wasn't in the mood, he used it for information rather than recreation.

He started to hear a faint thudding noise. He frowned, what was she doing now. Silently he stalked into the room she had decided to train in, watching from the doorway. He could smell the blood in the air long before she seemed to realise it and had fought to keep himself from walking over and tasting her, a look of longing in his eyes had she looked back. He slipped out of the room and found the ruined shirt from yesterday, tearing it into more strips and finding her in the bathroom washing her hand under the sink. Stepping up behind her he was careful not to trap her this time as he reached for her wrist and used his other hand to start wrapping her hand in the strip of fabric.
"Do I have to chain you down to stop you from hurting yourself, little wolf?" His voice was gentler this time. "If you wanted to train, do what I have already told you to do. Ask." He didn't care if she struggled, he wouldn't stop wrapping her hand till it was done, then moved onto the other. "I would have sparred with you, and you wouldn't be bleeding and trying to tempt me then either."

She looked up as he entered the bathroom. She wasn't ready to talk to his royal pain in the ass. Starting to turn away she was caught off guard by the gentle hand at her wrist. His words were gentler this time too. Snorting softly she looked away. This was a very different side of him. Was it a trap? She watched his face in the cracked mirror, finally speaking as he finished her first hand. "I would have to speak to you then and honestly I didn't care to.." He was.. being decent, she could try and explain.. as well. Her voice was soft and held the edge of something else. Sadness, anger.. Confusion? She didn't know.

"I might not be a lady, but I was never raised to be. I was raised as a hunter. Punishing me for something I don't know how to do is frankly.. cruel. I am not your child, I am someone you kidnapped. You have your reason, but when in the history or should I say your lifetime, has someone held against their will been cordial bout it? Or how was I to know that you knew what I'd need." She looked away. "You've not been human in a very long time, I am willing to bet. What was I supposed to think? You don't treat me as more than an annoyance. Or at least hadn't. I think my view point is fair." She felt tired in a way she had never felt before. Old almost. "And you left me here for hours, I had very little to do. So even if your comment was meant to be more mean than anything else.. At least coloring would have left me something to do" She hadn't actually.. ever colored. At least not that she could recall. Maybe before her parents died?

"Thank you" She gently pulled her second hand from his. Turning away from him she walked back to the bedroom. Wasn't like she had many other places to go. Picking up the clothing, she headed back down to the bathroom. She wondered if the shower worked? She closed the door with a soft click, he had followed her up the stairs, but she had no desire for his company now.

Ember was happy to find that the shower worked. Undressing she carefully laid her armor across the sink. In the water she closed her eyes and tried to puzzle out the man.. upstairs. He didn't treat her well over all, but some things he said were true. Had he wanted to harm her, really, he could have. Rape her, the same. He was not kind for the most part, but she hadn't given him much reason to be had she? She was uncertain. Sitting on the floor of the shower she let the water run over her until it was ice cold. She wasn't here of her own free will, so what had he expected? A timid little girl? he should have known better.. He even seemed to enjoy sparing with her verbally, or was at least amused by her.

She felt like she was going in circles. When the chill finally got to her, she stood and turned off the water. Letting her self drip dry she leaned against the wall of the bathroom, her mind still preoccupied.. Once she felt dry enough she looked into the bag. He had picked up clothing for her. How did he even know her size? She decided to not question it. Pulling on the panties before the skin tight jeans. There didn't seem to be a bra, so she settled for just slipping the blouse over her head. Ember was not busty, per say but she still preferred a bra. As it was, her nipples pressed against the soft fabric of the shirt.

Her silver hair had been left loose, and was like liquid silver still soaked with water. If she let it air dry like this it would curl, but she didn't have much of a choice. Carefully folding her armor she placed it into the bag he had brought home. Sighing she looked at the ceiling. He didn't seemed to be a complete monster.. So where did that leave her?

Last edited:
Richter was about to bite back at her when she started to speak more...the words just flowed from her like something had come unstuck, the cork had eroded in the bottle of her feelings and now it was dissolving faster and faster, the words like the wine which flowed out freely. He just listened while he had bound her hands in the shirt, meeting her eyes in the mirror. She looked kind of...sad. That's what he thought it was. Sadness. When she finished he opened his mouth to speak but she had pushed past him after the thank you. He stayed there for a few moments, confused at what had just happened before he followed after her. She had made some valid points and he hadn't been human in a long time, certainly wasn't now. Had he been treating her badly.

She walked through the door into the bathroom and while it didn't have a lock on it he didn't feel like invading her privacy so he just waited on the other side, listening and thinking. It was a few minutes before she spoke to her, after he had thought of what he wanted to say and how to articulate it.
"Emberlynn...maybe you're right. Maybe I haven't been fair to you but I'm not here to be fair, I'm here to complete my mission." He paused, he was trying to be good here so why was it so hard? "I'll admit punishing you like that was probably not very fun for you but I don't really know any other way to be, I don't spend much time around other people and punishment like that was common in my days." He chuckled softly. "And it's something I often enjoy with my lovers. You're not my lover, nor my child, I know that, but I was trying to add a sense of normalcy to living with you while I hunt, I know there is nothing normal about this arrangement really."

He shook his head. It probably wasn't fair of him to treat her like either.
"You...don't annoy me though. I find I enjoy your company, even if you aren't here willingly, and I'll miss you when I move on so if anything take that to heart...you're not an annoyance. You're an impressive young hunter." He didn't really know what else to say. He sighed softly. "I'm sorry you were bored too, I just couldn't take you with me. You could run, you'd definitely be in danger...and you'd see me feed. I know you'd hate that." He walked away before she could reply to him, he wasn't feeling nearly as cheery as he had been when he had come back, his good mood evaporated. He really hadn't meant to hurt her feelings. Sitting down in his chair, he turned the fire on to help her dry if she did come back and closed his eyes, thinking.

She heard his voice on the other side of the door and she jumped silently cursing him. Listening she bit her lower lip. No, he wasn't like she had been told. If this was a trap, she was falling for it. She lingered in the bathroom for a little while longer. Odd feelings swirled through her. It made a little sense, his reasoning. This wasn't normal. She could agree to that, even understand his reasoning. It made her feel funny to even be told that the spanking was sexual for him. If not blinded by anger or pouting beyond reason, even Ember could admit he was.. handsome.

Silently she came back upstairs and crawled into the bed. This time given the option she cuddled under the covers her back to him. Her stomach felt funny, she wasn't sick.. It was something else. Closing her eyes, she whispered into the room, knowing he'd hear her.
"Good night Richter" Later when he joined her in bed she was already asleep, drained from their talk earlier.

------

Ember dreamed that night it was pleasant even if it did cause more confusion. She was tangled in his arms, his mouth slanted over hers, her breathing ragged as she guided him to her breasts. She woke before his fangs pierced her skin. Panting she looked beside her, the dream still lingering in her mind. The spot beside her was empty, but there was signs he had slept beside her. That made her feel.. something. Deciding to not focus on it she rose. His absence was not surprising but she found she missed him. Absurd but true.

She didn't know what to do with her time, but was wandering down the stairs when she heard a window above her shatter.
"What the fuck?" Kids maybe? She started back up the stairs when a figure stepped around the corner.
He was tall.. taller than Richter.. and his build was different. Long hair was almost greasy and as he came down the stairs toward her she could see his face clearer. It was more angular and smooth unlike the beard that graced Richter's more masculine jaw. "Well.. well.. well... What do we have here? The Knight has coffin bait? Whoda thunk" His voice was harsher and pitched. Frowning Ember slowly backed away from him. Poking out at his side she caught the sight of a rusty machete, it stood out against his black on black outfit.

Yes, lets lock all her weapons away.. That seemed like a great idea now, didn't it? Ember couldn't help the sardonic thought as fear coiled in her stomach. She wasn't even in armor. She could dimly recall the strength of Richter as he had slammed into her, or grabbed her.. She had been protected slightly and he had actually been careful. But now? She bared her teeth at him. She was human, without weapons.. but just like before she wouldn't go down without a fight.

The man advanced on her like a big cat, stalking his prey. "Do you like being his little slut? Let me show you what a real vampire can offer" He grabbed at his crotch. Snorting she eyed him and what he had to offer with disdain. "At least he doesn't bore me death before starting the action, and he has so much more to offer me" Taunting the crazy vampire was likely not wise, but hell.. She did know.. She had felt him and his excitement pressed against her enough the last two days. Judging by the bulge in his pants, she wasn't wrong.

"You little bitch!" Hissing at her he moved towards her quickly. He was within lunging range and as he moved she did as well. She kicked hard at his knee, looking to slow him, immobilize him if she could. She knew that if he was like Richter this wouldn't do much.. He snarled and backhanded her casually. Ember's head snapped back and she could taste blood. Skittering away from him, putting more space between them. She didn't want to be in touching range. If Richter was a gentleman, this man was not... The feral, she assumed. He was the one butchering women. She doubted
he was above rape..

Richter hadn't looked up as she walked in but he had been listening...he felt he should give her the space she needed to sort through these feelings, plus he was feeling pretty bad about upsetting her anyway. He hadn't meant to treat her badly, he had tried not to but it was inevitable that a 400 year old vampire loner didn't know how to treat a 16 year old girl who probably lived as part of a group of at least a dozen people. It didn't matter, soon he would find the feral, kill it and be out of her hair. She would be able to go home, to the ones who had raised her and with any luck he would never be on their radar and have to defend himself against her. He wouldn't be able to kill her now, he had let himself feel for the little brat. She had gone to bed straight away, said goodnight to him. That had made him smile at least, and it hadn't been long before he climbed in himself to sleep, this time he had left his clothes on. He was done making her uncomfortable.

When he had woke, she was still asleep. The sun had only just gone down and he slipped quietly out of bed aided by the fact he was still on top of the covers. Looking down at her he smiled and shook his head...dumb little wolf had made him care about her and he didn't want to just leave her alone again. He grabbed his coat and left, the store nearby would be open for a little longer and he could grab her some magazines, some snacks and something to drink to take the edge off the wait for him while he hunted. He was gone less than an hour and when he returned he knew something was wrong before he had even reached the door. He could smell the blood, her blood. He dropped the items he had gotten and burst into the house and saw it.

The feral.

It was armed this time, a grimy, rusty machete and it was closing in on Ember, she was already bleeding and trying to back away from it, she looked injured and all eyes turned to Richter as he stood in the doorway.
"Ahhh, look, Daddy's home, how nice. Wanna help me tag team your little whore, one last ride before I put you both out of your misery?" The creature seemed much more confident now it had the upper hand, all Richter had on him was his knife and while the machete didn't look silver it could take off his limbs. Once his head was gone it would be game over. "Come on, you two could use a little fun, stuck up little pricks. I'll even let you choose which hole you fuck her in..." The look on it's face, like it could do anything it pleased, this was the reason he hunted these monsters, and the way it was talking about the little wolf. Richter saw red...maybe it was because it was his temporary home it was invading that made him so angry but he had a feeling it was more to do with the girl it was threatening....whatever it was spurred him into action and he leapt at the thing without even drawing his dagger, aiming a punch at that smug face. He was rewarded with a slash across the chest from the machete, a wound opening up.

"Emberlynn, get out of here...now!"
He couldn't think clearly with the girl in danger, this was why he didn't get close to people. He backed away a little, ready to leap again and drew his dagger, hissing as he cut his own palm with it and slammed the bloody palm into the wall. "Et nunc absolvo vos." He looked at her again, smiling despite the situation. "Go, you can leave. I have this."

He lunged with his dagger, catching it on the arm and making it drop it's weapon right as he barrelled into it with all his weight. They fought on the floor, the monster laughing the entire time and Richter growling as they struggled...his rash move earlier had caused a worse injury than he thought, his chest was sliced open and the wound was deep and then he had gone and cut himself so he could release the blood magic holding Emberlynn in, it was draining his strength as the feral got the upper hand, straddling him and pinning him down.
"Aww, that's cute, you're going to hold me off while she runs are you? Don't worry, I'll find her...I have her blood on my hand already..." It was smirking as it worked to prise his dagger from his hand and he struggled to hold it off. He couldn't let it get away, couldn't let it hunt her down.

He had come to her rescue and like their first fight, he made the mistake. She swore softly as she saw the rusty machete come away with blood. She snarled at the feral, skirting away from them, closer to the stairs now. She felt when he released her, her body sung with it for a moment. Ember turned tail and ran. It wasn't to the door, it was to the room with the weapons, silver hair streaking behind her as she took the stairs two at a time. She knew, if the elders had been there, they would have said to leave them to kill one another, but.. But he was her pain in the ass vampire damnit!

The door to the weapon room slid open, it hadn't before. She smiled, growling softly. She didn't have time to be picky. She grabbed his sword and rushed down the stairs, the blade held in both her hands. She moved as she had the first time, with a grace that was taught, deadly and efficient neither seemed to notice she was behind.

Lifting the sword she swung hard. She knew it would be difficult, but she didn't want to give him time to hurt Richter. The blade was well honed, she'd have expected nothing less. She knew from behind a killing blow would have been impossible, at least through the heart. So, it was the head. The blade came from the left side with as much force as she could put behind it, her whole body behind the swing. The ferals head separated from it's body with little trouble, it's face in a state of shock. Rolling along the floor both she and Richter covered in the blood spray. She cracked a smile, her lower lip trembling a little as she spoke, her voice warbling a little.
"I know you had it and all.. but if anyone is going to kill you, I have dibs"

It was her first kill, and the shock of it was catching up quick. The sword feel to the floor with a clatter, but she pulled herself together. She could crumble in a little bit. She could see blood pouring from his chest still, the flow slower, but still spilling from the wound. Carefully she lifted his head, pulling him up with a little difficulty. "Could you you know, not weigh as much as a horse?" Biting her lower lip she tipped her head, baring the smooth line of her neck. "Drink Daddy" her words were still trembling. She was honestly afraid he would die. Her words were false bravado and teasing to push that fear away. When he tried to refuse her, she grabbed his dragged and drew it carefully across the side of her neck. Careful to keep the cut shallow, she prayed on his sense of preservation and blood lust to kick in. "Please don't make me ask again, I don't have the courage"

Richter still felt confident he could win this fight, was pulling against the dagger, trying to cut at the feral's fingers as it went for the blade. Sure, it had all the leverage, it wasn't as wounded as he was and it was probably physically stronger than him anyway but he was older and he didn't smell half as bad...he had to count his blessings, right? He growled as it finally managed to pry the blade from him and grabbed it's wrist again, holding it off as long as he could. He might be able to turn the tables but if not he could hold it off from going after her for just a little while longer, couldn't he? Yeah...if he could buy her time then maybe he would be alright with that. The tip of the dagger pressed against his shirt, then his chest, started to sink into him when suddenly the pressure...stopped. He saw the flash of silver and the beast's head part from it's shoulders and fall to the ground beside him, heard the little wolf's voice. He closed his eyes and laughed weakly. "You little brat...I told you to run....when the hell are you going to start listening to me?"

He pulled the tip of the dagger from his chest and threw it aside, the burning smell as it had seared was getting to him as he threw the body to the side with the last of his strength. He didn't know how long passed before he felt his head being lifted, maybe she was going to be true to her word, she had said she would kill him...though he doubted it. He made a sharp laughing sound, just a single 'heh' as she commented on his weight and he tried to push her away as she told him to drink, baring her neck to him...he was tempted but he knew how she felt about this, he didn't want to...he was sure she just felt bad for him but he would recover anyway.
"No, I don't need..." How could he tell her he would be fine? He could hear her blood pumping, could feel her pulse as she took his dagger and made a small cut he could even smell it, the tang in the air. He remembered the taste, how fiery it had been. He groaned. "Stubborn brat..."

His lips found her neck and he pulled her backwards with him as he fell back to the floor. The cut wasn't enough, was barely bleeding but his fangs pierced her neck anyway and the blood flowed into him. No, he hadn't needed it, he would have been fine since nothing fatal had hit him but this...this was helping him heal rapidly. He groaned against her throat as the pleasure of feeding on her, her specifically, flowed into him, he rolled her over onto her back and pressed down against her. As his wound started to close he could feel himself getting hard...that didn't happen with every feeding but he was already intensely attracted to this girl and she had just saved his life...he felt for her and it showed as he pressed against her. He was going to drain her...he only just caught himself before he slipped past the point of no return, pulling back, panting, blood dripping slightly from his lips as he looked down at her with lust filled, piercing blue eyes. He growled, releasing the wrists he had grabbed at some point during his feeding.
"You were supposed to run...you could have been killed, what were you thi...did you just call me Daddy?"

She didn't know he would be okay.. She had no idea how they healed or even what they could heal. She just knew.. she wouldn't lose him. She could feel his lips on her neck a moment before his fangs pierced her skin. The bite was painful and something else. Ember's breath was drawn in sharply and she whimpered, the sound ending on a little moan. She had been pulled on top of him as he fell back to the floor, her body in his arms. Rolling on the floor at some point however he was on top of her, his mouth never leaving her neck.

She could feel each powerful suck of his mouth, her blood helping heal him. At some point her world went fuzzy, her thoughts getting sluggish, even as she made souft sounds of pleasure. Her vision was dimer as he pulled back, his lips glittering with rubies. A soft smile was on her lips. Her hands fell limply when he released her wrists fell to the floor. She gave a soft giggle.
"You chastise me like you were.. And he called you my Daddy first!" Her head fell to the side to look at the body.

It was now that that shock of it all came crashing back. Tears formed in her golden eyes, leaking past her lashes onto her cheeks, pooling on the floor. She had killed him.. She had never killed before. He was a monster.. He had deserved it.. He had almost.. killed.. Richter. She felt numb and sleepy. Ember's eyes closed slowly, tears still streaking down her dirty face, the blood of the feral staining her cheeks pink and red.

Richter was lost in the moment, lost in her blood as he almost went to far drinking from her. The moans she made alongside the whimpers were...not unexpected, he knew that a lot found the bite pleasurable if the vampire meant it to be that way and he certainly did for her, he wouldn't want it to hurt as much as it could but he was on auto pilot anyway, he hadn't been thinking clearly for a while, not until he stopped and when he did he chuckled at how out of it she seemed. "Hah, maybe I took a little too much from you...you seem to be a little loopy, Emberlynn." He rolled his eyes, yes he knew he chastised her like one but she had been a pain in his ass to be fair. "Uh huh, I know he did, I heard it, that doesn't mean you need to tease me with it." He growled, climbing to his feet and lifting her up into his arms. He could see she had started to cry, see the tears, smell them in the air and he smiled down at her as he cradled her and carried her upstairs, out of the room.

He carried her to the bathroom first and laid her down, seeing she was already unconscious. Blood loss and the excitement, probably. His own wound was healing quickly now, only a scar remained which would fade in the next day or so. He carefully started to strip her while he turned the shower on, stripping himself completely too and trying not to look at her naked form, he didn't want to violate her trust but she was covered in blood, they both were. Lifting her again, he stood under the hot water and sponged her down, closing his eyes so he wouldn't see, a pain in the ass but he did think the girl might appreciate it at least. Once they were both clean he carried her back to his bedroom, frowning at the broken window. Laying her on his bed he grabbed some clothes from his closet and pulled one of his shirts over her to spare her modesty. It had been so hard not to look but he had claimed to be a gentleman so he had made do with touch and supernatural coordination instead. Once she was covered he laid her beneath the sheets, then turned to get dressed himself. His work was done now with the feral dead, he could leave, she could go home...why did that leave him feeling a little sad?

She had flashes of what happened after he stopped feeding. The warmth of his arms, hot water and gentle touches, his face in steam. It was all a bit hazy but in an odd sense comforting. She would sleep easily through the rest of the night and day. She could recall her dream, of being cared for. Shifting on the bed, she made a soft sound in her throat. Lashes fluttering for a moment before opening. Beside her, he was asleep on top of the sheets. He seemed so peaceful in his sleep. Long back hair was loose about his face in a halo on the pillow, the masculine lines of his face softer.

Shifting to sit up she glanced down. She noticed a few things.. She was wearing his shirt, the softness of it against her bare skin, naked underneath. She bushed but lifted the long sleeves to her nose and took in his scent, breathing in deeply. It was an acutely male smell, clean and somehow.. him. Whatever he used to bathe with. It was comforting. She knew, she should likely be upset that he had stripped her down.. but she was just happy he was okay.

Her hand moved out as if to touch him but instead she lifted it to her neck. Her fingers traced the neat little holes, scabbing over from where he had bitten her. She couldn't go home with these, she knew that. She had allowed a vampire to feed from her, and she wasn't sure she could lie to the elders.. Even if she waited until it healed.. But he was likely going to move on, to hunt.. more of the creature she had killed.. A knight, that's what it had called him.

Pulling her knees to her chest she rested her cheek on them looking at him. She knew he was likely awake, but it was nice he pretended. A gentleman. Maybe he was, in his own way.
"I know you're awake you know" Her voice was soft, but she stayed curled in his bed, watching him with careful golden eyes. She didn't know what she would do. He would leave and she'd have to either face her clan or go it alone.

After he had showered and cleaned the girl he had gone to retrieve the items he had brought back for her. They were the only reason he had come back, made it in time to save her life...he would normally have left only to hunt the feral but she had made valid points and for whatever reason he had actually cared that she was bored. As if boredom was such a bad thing when he had things like that to hunt...Richter had to be going soft in his old age. He laid the items out beside the bed on the end table, a few teen magazines and a colouring book with crayons affixed to the front, some protein bars and bottles of an isotonic sports drink, a chocolate bar because who didn't love chocolate? Nobody from what he understood. Silly things really but he was thankful he had wanted to get them, he didn't know how he would have taken it had he come back to find her dead. Raped...worse.

And then she had gone and saved his life in return. Probably...he still felt he could maybe have survived but he couldn't deny it had been looking like a tough one for him. Still...instead of fleeing she had come back for him and then forced him to feed on her. He could still taste her blood on his lips almost an entire day later. The least he could do now was to look after her while she slept, he had stripped her off and still not looked at her naked body, not that he expected she'd believe that for a second, and tucked her into the bed. He felt her stir next to him as he laid there on his back, his eyes closed feigning sleep which was much easier to do when you didn't breathe. He heard her moving around, decided to give her time to find her clothes, her armour had been washed before he came back to bed and was folded on the floor next to her. When she spoke, he smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

"Perceptive, aren't you? How did you know?" He still didn't open his eyes, he didn't need to in order to talk to her. "And stubborn, I don't know if you remember me telling you that. I told you to run, little wolf. I told you to leave, if it had noticed you behind it then...you would not have had a good night." His tone was soft, like it had been when he had bandaged her hands. He wasn't admonishing her, chastising her for what she had done, he was just...he didn't know. If she hadn't come back it would still probably have found her anyway. "But thank you, for the help." Finally he opened his eyes and turned to face her, a smirk on his face. "Maybe now you believe I didn't kill the woman in the alleyway? You definitely owe me an apology for shooting me."

Ember waited till his eyes opened and she gave him a soft smile. "I don't know.. I just.. knew my moving would wake you" She hadn't been subtle in her waking and he was after all, an apex predator. She wasn't afraid of him, not like she had been. That had changed within the last day or so. Biting her lower lip she gave a small shake of her head. "When you came back, you acted foolishly. Like when I shot at you, but called out. It was, well.. idiotic. You've been alive long enough to know better. Even not knowing how old you are, you have lived, doing what you do until now.. Therefore, you're not an idiot and what you did was stupid."

She was watching him, still curled up like she was. Her silver hair falling past her face in a soft cascade to rest along her legs.
"You rushed in, without thought of your own safety.. For me" her eyes met his, the golden orbs, not wavering. "Even.. if I did hate you, I could do no less, than what you did for me. I couldn't just allow him to kill you." Straightening she pushed the heavy fall of hair behind her. "Besides, I called dibs"

She wrinkled her nose at him.
"Fair. I am sorry for making a logical assumption, that the dead woman at your feet was your kill. How could I have been so silly!" Her tone was light and playful and she stuck her tongue out at him before her face sobered some. She looked away at the empty fire place, before looking back to him. Shifting, she leaned over him, her face shrouded by silver curls on either side. "I would have died, had you not come back." she placed a soft kiss to his lips "Thank you, for saving me.." Ember made to sit up, a soft blush across her pale skin.

Chuckling, Richter shook his head. He knew she was right, what he had done was indeed foolish but what was he supposed to do, just let her get hurt? He rolled his eyes as she called him stupid, or at least what he did stupid. "I'm sorry, puppy...are you chastising me for giving a damn whether you lived or died?" He had a smirk on his lips as he looked up at her, his sapphire blue eyes like ice though the wrinkles around them made it clear he was amused and not upset. "I'm the adult here, I think I'm allowed to act a little foolishly to save my own daughter, you on the other hand should do as I say and not as I do." He laughed, a short, sharp noise. "Hate me huh? Very well...if you want to call dibs then my life is yours, but you're gonna have to toughen up if you want to take it. You could start by not forcing your throat on the closest vampire with a flesh wound. I know it feels good to be bitten by a handsome devil like me but really, show some restraint."

His expression turned to one of surprise as she kissed him, he had been about to tell her that she should have known from his noble bearing that he wasn't a murderer when it had happened, and he paused, looking up at her as she pulled back.
"You're welcome, little wolf. It's my fault you were stuck here, wouldn't do to let you die under my watch, not when I was growing used to having you around." He sat up, smiling as he remembered something. "Oh that's right, I came back because I didn't want you to get bored again, I got you some things." He pointed to the bag on the table with all the items in it. From his position he could see the bite marks he had left on her neck and he reached out, his hand closing around her neck and his thumb running over them. "Thank you for saving mine. And for the meal...though I should let you know that I would have healed on my own eventually...not as quickly, but...you didn't have to let me feed. Now you have to wait longer to go home."

She shook her head yes. "Your chastising me for the same thing, are you not?" She blushed lightly as the Daddy thing came back up and she looked away. "I was afraid you'd die" Playing with a lock of silver hair she gave a small shrug "I don't.. Know much about vampires it seems. I am not sure if the elders.. are withholding information or simply don't know. Either way it's dangerous for the clan" She was confused and unhappy with that revelation. It had been bugging her for a few days.

She looked up when he said he had gotten her some things, drawn from her thoughts. Ember became still under his touch, shivering softly.
"I am not sure, I could go home..." She knew she didn't have it in her to do two things. She couldn't lie about what transpired, or the feelings she was starting to blossom for him. She also wouldn't let it go that there was something very wrong with their training. Something told her the latter would not be welcome. She didn't know why. Both, in truth felt like they could earn her an early grave.

Shaking her head she gently pulled from his grasp and leaned over him to grab the bag. Chuckling she pulled the contents out one by one. It was sweet, his attempt
"Thank you" Her voice was sincere. Two of the items she wasn't sure she had ever really touched. Coloring and teen magazines. She touched them with one hand, her face wistful. Turning to the remaining items she pulled out the drink and the sports bar.

Her stomach gave a rumble and she ripped the foil packaging with ease taking a big bite. While she munched she twisted the cap off her drink, pulling a magazine closer she opened it. The issue was filled with girls her age and she felt a pang of loss. Training as she had, hasn't been horrible, but there was a loss of, normalcy. Things like fashion magazines and silly quizzes or tips and tricks. She had never given it much thought really. The clan had been.. her everything. Hunting his kind, her life goal.

Richter laughed, she wasn't wrong but he didn't care to argue the fact, instead just repeating himself. "Emberlynn..." His voice was sharp, still friendly but it was clear he wanted to be listened to. "Do as I say, not as I do. The same rules don't apply to both of us." He saw her blush and grinned...was it just him or did she like thinking of him as her Daddy? He knew it was a sexual term for some, was that what she liked? He didn't know, he had no idea how experienced or inexperienced she was but Richter was an awful tease. He reached out and his fingers found her chin, making her face him. "Don't make me punish you again, your ass can take a lot more, I promise you that." He smirked, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Though I'm beginning to suspect you like it." He spoke a little softer next, wanting to be serious for a moment instead of tormenting her. "Listen...I know you were afraid, and you were worried I would die and that is awfully sweet but I have lived over 400 years, you have lived 16. If I'd died so you could live a longer life I wouldn't have been unhappy. It would have been a worthwhile death."

He released her and chuckled as she reached for the bag of stuff he had gotten for her, considering what she had said.
"Hah, no you definitely don't, I wonder what these elders of yours are actually teaching you kids. I'd do a better job training you myself, at least then you would know what you were up against and you probably wouldn't yell at strange and dangerous vampires before actually shooting them." All jokes aside it was strange how she knew next to nothing about his kind. He thought about it while he watched her open a magazine, sensing a change in her mood. Was she sad? Was something wrong?

He reached out and slid his fingers into her hair. He had pulled himself up to lean against the headboard by now and could look down at her instead of up at her.
"Are you okay, little wolf? Are they not the right magazines?" He knew it likely wasn't something so silly. "Hmmm...not a bad idea though. If you want to know anything about me or vampires in general...why don't you ask? I can teach you a little before I have to move on...and you have to go back, if you go back..." He didn't like the idea of leaving her here to fend for herself especially if she wasn't going to go back.

She had glared at him playfully while he head her chin captive. What he said, made sense, however.. there was a question to how much longer she would have lived had the feral killed him. She decided however, to leave it be. She also didn't comment to his musing that she may in fact like being spanked. He had certain ideas, and an ego that made him tease at length about her own proclivities or her attempts to seduce him, be it with her misbehaving which required spankings or her blood, tempting him.

She shook her head, making a soft no sound
"Mmhn-mm" She looked up at him and gave a small smile. "They are the first I have ever had" She looked back down at them, a finger tracing the curve of a model's cheek before she looked back to him. "I don't know what to even ask. The feral, was the only type of vampire we know about" She shook her head and sighed softly "Or were told about at least. I wonder, if the elders didn't know... or maybe didn't care?"

That did lead her to a question and she gazed up at him, gold eyes searching his face.
"What makes you different from him? What makes.. a feral a feral and a vampire a vampire?" There was a difference, maybe if she knew.. she might understand. Ember was a bright girl her intuition adapt for someone her age.. and something told her, the elders knew, but didn't tell them. There was a clear difference between Richter and the thing that had attacked her. She knew.. about the feral, he was what she had been taught a vampire was. It was very unlikely that they had never come across a vampire like Richter. Why were they not told of them?

A frown had worked itself between her brows and across her lips as she gazed up at him. She didn't like that they were not told all the facts.

Richter watched her looking at the magazine, wondering what she was thinking but he didn't really want to push it. "The first magazines huh? Can't say I've ever had any myself either but I'm not a teenage girl...you should have spent some time enjoying your childhood." His voice trailed off, it was kind of sad that she seemed to be missing her entire youth, she was so skilled at certain things that he was pretty sure she had been in training most of her life. He wondered what it was like. He let it go, smiling down at her. "Makes sense, ferals are the ones that do the killing you would expect so of course you know more about them but they were like me once. I could have been a feral too. We all could."

He almost had been, just last night. He growled softly, the noise one of admonishment for himself more than anything she had done and he regarded her question, how much to tell her. She deserved to know, and he had offered. He reached for her and his hand found her throat, gently gripping it, fingers clasping around the back of her slender neck while his thumb rubbed against the marks he had left when he bit her.
"I almost became a feral last night." His voice was low as he spoke. "A feral is made when a vampire drains their 'victim', if that's what you want to call those we feed on. Some vampires are ferals straight away but the others, the ones like me are taught to feed in moderation, to stop." He squeezed gently then released her throat, he didn't know why he had even gripped it like he did but he enjoyed the contact, his eyes had been on hers the entire time.

"When we feed we can feel the pull, like we are drowning, sometimes the blood is so...addictive that it drags us under, we take too much and we can't stop. Those that take too much take a life and something about the last dregs of blood changes the mind, or maybe it's taking the life itself. Physically, they aren't very different from me but mentally they are monsters...they lose the part of them that kept them human, they crave the kill, the savour it, they do it just because they can." He shivered. He wasn't cold, he didn't really feel the cold anyway, but he had often wondered what it was that made them turn. "We don't know why it happens, whether the life's last blood tastes different, whether there is a rush of pleasure like an orgasm or whether it's like a drug but once they have a taste...I've never heard of any stopping. They feel no guilt, no remorse, they live on whims and instinct." He smiled down at her, a sad look in his eyes. "The rest of us try to live normally, we get consent, we don't drain our prey, sometimes we keep just one to feed us, our special little blood dolls...and we retain our humanity for it. We always wonder what it feels like though...at least I do."

She didn't pull away as his hand circled around her neck, his touch was gentle and she trusted him. She watched him with those soft golden eyes as he spoke, they widened as he said he almost became a feral. She had other questions form, but she waited, while he answered her first one. The soft feathery touch of his thumb across the marks rose goosebumps on her arms. So Richter had been taught. She smiled at the soft squeeze, his hand falling away after that.

So they didn't really know why either.. Well not the true root cause. It was the taking of a life that sparked it. That made Ember tilt her head to one side. "So last night, you almost killed me?" She didn't sound afraid or unhappy, She looked away for a moment, musing out loud. "But you were not close to death?" That would have been her first reason for his dance with the change. "What caused you to almost turn then?" She looked back up at him. She was genuinely curious. "And, you wonder what it's like to turn? That seems.. silly. From what they say, they lose who they are.. or were"

She gave a small laugh suddenly as the term blood doll came back to her.
"How does one go about getting consent?" She stuck her tongue out at him playfully and tried to mimic his tone. It was both a serious question and one aimed to chase the sadness from his eyes. "Ever wonder what it is like to be bitten by a vampire bh-ay-bee?" she giggled "Wait no! 'I don't sparkle in the sun, but I do in bed?'" Giggling again she reached for one of his hands, holding it in her own. "Sorry, I couldn't resist"

Richter smiled at her and flashed a sheepish grin when she questioned him, how was he supposed to tell her that he had almost drained her completely? It wasn't like she hadn't figured it out but how was he supposed to tell her and have her not judge him? More importantly, why did he care so much? He decided to just rip the bandaid off. "Yes...I almost killed you. Stopping wasn't easy, I was quite injured and I had been craving your blood a little so when I had it...I almost went too far. It's surprising how easy it was after so many years to just slip and take too much." He shook his head. "I wasn't close to death but it still helped me heal...no I almost drank too much because I liked it...I wanted to. Feeding isn't just sustenance it's...pleasure too. It arouses and titillates and if you're attracted to the victim, or the one feeding from you then it is that much easier to forget yourself." He looked at her meaningfully. "Yes, of course I wonder what it's like, it doesn't mean I want to but it's tempting to just throw all the rules away."

Suddenly she changed her tone and started to tease him and he raised an eyebrow as she went through her little routine and started giggling.
"Having fun mocking me, puppy? You'll pay for that." He grinned and pounced, pinning her down to the bed, holding her wrists while he leaned over her. "Consent...isn't always consent, not really, but there are a few ways." He growled softly...the talk of feeding had made him hungry...he was never not hungry, he never drank what would be considered his fill but right now he was feeling a little more so than usual. "There are those that know of vampires and frequent our clubs, they are easy to convince, they want it as much as we want to feed, they want the pleasure, the thrill. There are prostitutes that specialise in our kind, I could call one and have them visit, for food and a little more..."

He smirked, wondering what she was thinking.
"And if we are desperate we can just take what we want by force and then use our own brand of blood magic to convince them nothing happened at all. That's a last resort, but I've done it, we all have. So...I suppose we don't always ask consent." He leaned down and licked the fang marks left on her throat and chuckled before whispering in her ear. "And then there is my favourite method, I pretend to be almost dead and I get some pretty young thing to force herself onto me, almost kill herself just to feed me." He laughed sharply and released her as he sat back again. "That answer your question?"

She blushed softly as he explained why he had almost killed her and shifted from him, to something else. Ember knew she was.. attracted to him, and he at least flirted with her enough to make her think it went both ways. She had never acted on it, because well.. It was confusing. To be attracted to a vampire, someone who up until a few days ago she had thought was her mortal enemy. It left her feeling confused. On one hand, she did find him quite.. appealing. Sexually and otherwise, but she also felt like she shouldn't be. Like being a traitor to her own kind.

Even as she had warred with her own feelings, she had teased him.. unable to stop. Which was how she found herself pinned below him. Her heart raced as he told her about consent, about the clubs and those who prostituted themselves to vampires. It seemed.. odd. Vampires were not a known quantity in the world, so to have what amounted to groupies? Ember's blushed deepened as his head lowered and he licked the bite mark and while she didn't want to, her body shivered as his words were breathed against her ear.

She growled and pushed him away, though it seemed unnecessary as he sat up.
"Yes" Still feeling ruffled she sat up and reached for the other half of her half eaten food. She took a bite. Looking back at the magazines she tried to ignore him, and the way she was feeling, flipping through the pages. What she needed.. was air. She shifted on the bed. "So, now that the feral is gone, am I free to leave?" Slipping her feet to the floor she looked back at him. "I'd really like to take a run" She seemed to be asking him if it was okay.. She had no where else to go at least for now.. But she wanted.. a little space. Space away from him.. Space to think..

Richter had a grin on his face as she pushed him back and reached for her food, he just couldn't resist teasing her it seemed. She had definitely been reacting to him too, he had felt her heart race through her pulse, wondered if she felt as attracted to him as he was to her or if she was just a little scared still. He was still a vampire, after all. He nodded at her question, he saw no reason to stop her from leaving, thought he feral wasn't really the reason he had kept her prisoner in the first place. "Sure, it wasn't why I was keeping you here though, it was because I didn't want you bringing down your band of vampire hunters on me." He smiled softly. "So try not to tell them I'm here okay? If you want to go, you can go, I won't stop you anymore. If you don't come back in an hour or two I'll assume you went back home and clear out...just in case."

He grabbed one of her magazines, it would be something to read before she got back he supposed.
"And be careful Emberlynn, you lost a lot of blood. Don't do anything stupid, I know it's hard for a teenager." Opening the magazine he scanned the pages without really reading while he let her leave. It would be the first time the girl had been outside since she had found him and while he was tempted to follow her and make sure she was okay, he wanted to let her enjoy it too. She left, he continued to read the nonsense in the magazines, finding a few silly games and crosswords he could do before he got bored and started to pack his things.

This wasn't where he was meant to be...he would have to move on soon. Packing away his clothes and his weapons he had to face the fact that while her company had been pleasant he was going to have to move on and the sooner the better. It took him around an hour to get everything ready to go including clearing away what was left of her food and another 15 or so minutes staring at a piece of paper, pen in hand. He felt he should leave a note for her and then he could slip away the next time she went on a run or if she didn't return now. So far all he had were the words Little Wolf at the top of the page.

She nodded and rose from the bed. She wasn't planning on going back.. but like he already knew, he'd have to leave soon. "Okay" She was almost to the door when he said don't do anything stupid. Flipping him off she left. Outside she took a deep breath of night air before she began to run. The movement was simple but it helped relax her, release the pent up energy. Each fall of her feet each stride, cause her mind to be less conflicted.

He would leave her, it was a matter of time. It was best, to not get attached. Sure it was a little late for that. She wasn't in love with him, she knew that much, but she did like him. She enjoyed his company, infuriating as it could be. She.. enjoyed the way he treated her for the most part. A mix of parent and... sexual? She didn't know what to make of that last one. That said, he would leave and she'd have to go back to her clan.

Stopping Ember wiped the sweat from the back of her neck and frowned softly. Home. Her clan. Would she be happy there? She knew the men of her clan, older and the ones her age. Sure.. there had been Nick. He had been the one she had been closest with. he had been her first kiss.. the one she had fooled around with. He had never made her feel the way Richter did though. Was it because he was just dangerous?

She had no way of knowing how long she'd been running her mind just spinning and tumbling with thoughts, feelings. Turning around she headed home. Home.. well that sucked. Sighing she picked up the pace. If that was her home, not her clan what would she do? She slowed as she got closer and slipped inside quietly. She was still as quiet as she came up the stairs. She found him bent over the desk in the room, staring at a piece of paper. A quick glance to the left, to the bed. Her things had been cleaned up. His things had been cleaned up... She frowned the hurt spearing trough her painfully. She knew he would leave. Maybe.. it was best he did it now. She was already too attached..
"Leaving already?" She tried to keep her voice even, her arms crossing under her breasts as she leaned against the door.

Back
Top Bottom