The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Brendan chuckled when she ignored his flower. He knew she wasn't a flower kind of girl, which is why he'd bought her things like show tickets instead before. He was just in a celebratory mood. He felt like he'd conquered the evil Carlos, in a way. He took himself a slice and poured two cups, and then sat down on the bed with her. Sliding next to her, he let his hip bump up against hers, turning and stealing a kiss before she got the pizza up to her mouth. "So, he bought it," Brendan said, still unable to believe it. "It's you and me again, babe," he thought aloud, leaning in and touching her forehead.

She giggled when he stole a kiss, pressing her lips back against his gently. Then she dug into her pizza, glad to have some non-healthy food to gorge on with Brendan. She took a deep sip of her iced tea and then gave a satisfied sigh, setting the cup down on the end table next to her. "Yeah. Me and you," she whispered to him, leaning in and pressing her forehead against the side of his head as he ate. "And Gui," she added with a little laugh. She put a hand on Brendan's knee and rubbed it softly.

"That's right. Gui too," Brendan added with a laugh. Pizza with Elsa was just perfect. It really did remind him of old times. He finished off his first slice and wiped off his hands on a napkin, washing it down with a drink of water. He placed his hand over top of Elsa's, pressing down on it as she rubbed his knee. Sliding it over to her thigh, he squeezed it a little, turning and looking her in the eye. "Ahh, you're gorgeous," he sighed with a big smile. "I missed you so much."

She leaned over and kissed him softly when he told her she was gorgeous. She closed her eyes and kissed him again, pressing against him a little harder. "I missed you too. I felt so terrible that you were all by yourself." she murmured, she smiled when he squeezed her thigh. "But you're not anymore. You're with me,"

Brendan closed his eyes and kissed her back, placing his arm around her shoulder and pulling their bodies close together. With her. He thought it might never be true again, but now it was. "Mmm," he mumbled, pulling away slightly. "But I wasn't alone. I always had you with me, baby. I never stopped knowing you were mine, Els." He slid his hand up gently under her top and let it feel along the bare, warm skin on her lower back, leaning in for another kiss, opening up his lips this time.

She felt like her heart would just melt right out of her when he said that. He never stop knowing she was his. And yet, in so many ways, Carlos had conquered her. In so many ways he had convinced her that she was his and not Brendan's. But now that she was back with Brendan, she knew the truth. She was Brendan's. And Brendan was hers. "I love you," she whispered just before he kissed her with open mouth again. She eagerly opened her mouth as well, letting their tongues dance together in the exact same way that they used to.

Brendan had been happy just to be sitting next to her, to have any body part be touching hers again, but the kiss was just that much more wonderful. He kept kissing her for a while before he paused to respond, letting his tongue become familiar again with her warm mouth, pressing up against her own tongue. "Hmmm, I love you too, baby," he mouthed as he slowly pulled away from her, gazing into her deep eyes. He slid his hand underneath each side of her blouse, pulling up just a little at the fabric. "I'm feeling a little grimy after sweating out the whole plan today. Since we're reliving old times, what do you say we take a shower together and clean off?" he boldly suggested with a devilish smile, letting his hands feel the curves of her sides under her blouse.

She giggled wildly and girlishly when he asked her to take a shower with him. "Okay," she said, her face flushed a little bit with the excitement of the idea. "But we should leave the door open, in case Gui wakes up." she leaned forward and stole one last kiss from him before she hopped up and tore her shirt off, letting it fall to the ground as she scampered towards the bathroom, waiting for him to run after her and chase her in. She undid her jeans and shimmied out of them, stepping out and skipping into the bathroom.

The idea, combined with Elsa's girlish giggle, caused Brendan to begin to bulge beneath his jeans. But that didn't matter, he'd be out of them soon anyway. After one more peck, he chased her into the bathroom like she knew he would, flinging off his t-shirt on the way. He left the door open and grabbed at Elsa's hips, ticking her wildly before spinning her body around to face him, his face red with laughter from the chase. Glancing down at her big, perfect tits, he realized he missed them, and couldn't wait to get reacquainted with them. The nipples were already hard, and he ran his hands up her sides, cupping her breasts in them, and letting his thumbs rub against her nipples, feeling them start to throb in rhythm with his manhood, still trapped under his jeans.

She squealed when he whirled her around, her hand flying through the air until they came to rest on his strong chest. She giggled and rubbed his chest gently, almost the same way that he was rubbing her breasts. "Now now," she chided playfully when he started to touch her hard nipples. "We're supposed to be showering, not messing around!" and then she squirmed her way out of his grasp and slipped out of her panties. She sprinted towards the bathtub, turning on the water and hopping about as she waited for it to turn hot.

Brendan laughed when she objected to his attention to her nipples, letting go of them and peeling his jeans and underwear off, following her into the tub. "Oh, yes," he said in mock apology. "I promise I'll be all business from here on out." Even though they hadn't been intimate for almost six months, he didn't feel funny or uncomfortable at all with Elsa, and it seemed like the same could be said of her. The tub was large, big enough for the both of them and then some, with a little seat at the back. He followed her under the cool water, facing Elsa and giving her a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist, draping them down over her nice, lush bottom, and gave her a kiss as the water ran over their shoulders and chests. "This is my idea of 'all business', honey," he whispered once he pulled his lips away.

She settled in with him, naked in the tub, almost immediately. She felt so absolutely at home with him even after being away from him for so long. She pressed her forehead against his as he kissed her, squealing softly when he grabbed at her butt. "Oh yeah?" she cooed to him, licking his lips playfully. "What kind of business is this? The seduction business?" she giggled, running her hands up his chest and around his neck.

Brendan found a comfortable position there with Elsa, sort of half leaning against her, half supporting her. He nudged her over to the side playfully so that her hair and face would get all wet in the stream of water. "That's right, sweetheart," he said in a deep, sultry tone. "It's the seduction business. And you're their all time top saleswoman," he teased. "You're irresistible." Running his hands up her back and neck, he began massaging the water through her hair, rubbing gently at her wet scalp. Slicking all her hair back, he turned his head sideways and sucked and kissed at her soft neck, water running all around his mouth as he tasted her taste.

She giggled when he told her she was irresistible, some of the water from the stream running down her face and into her mouth. She ran her hands around him to his back and began scratching there lightly, tugging him closer to her so that their bodies touched. "I'm glad you think so," she murmured after their millionth kiss of the night. She turned her neck so that he would have greater access to her neck. She sighed as he sucked on it, imagining the hickey he was going to leave there. She then imagined that if Carlos saw that hickey...he would be angry. But she wouldn't be seeing Carlos again for awhile.

Brendan kept at her neck as their bodies pressed together, their skin slippery from being completely soaked now. His cock pressed against her stomach now, throbbing at the prospect of getting inside the only pussy he could imagine putting it in. But, for the moment, he was content to taste her pale, delicious flesh. He murmured when she scratched his back, turning them both sideways so the water hit them on the side, and gently pressing Elsa's back against the cool tiles on the wall. He knew that Carlos had his way with Elsa plenty while she lived with him, but he craved to show her he could make her feel differently. "Are there any of my... talents, that you've missed, baby?" he asked with a smile as he pulled away a little from her neck, reaching down and gently touching her piercing, the one that he'd convinced her to get so long ago.

"Hmmm," she mused as he pressed her against the cool wall. She squirmed against it, resting her head back against the wall as the water now poured mainly over Brendan. "Gee, I donno...what talents do you have?" she giggled almost uncontrollably and then rushed forward, pressing her lips against his passionately just as he touched her ring. She thought back to all of the times that Carlos had used that to get her into sleeping with him. The sign that marked Elsa as belonging to Brendan was such an aid in getting her to enjoy sleeping with Carlos. But that didn't matter now. She pressed her hips up against his hand and then slowly pulled away from his lips, "I think I missed everything about you,"

Brendan kissed her as passionately as he ever had when she rushed at him, pressing his hand down into her clit. He lifted the hand up, letting his hands slide all over her chest, stomach, back, and ass while his tongue probed deep inside her mouth. The wait for him had made this unbelievable. It was all he’d dreamed of during those awful six months, and more. "I think I missed everything about you too, baby," he said once he withdrew his tired tongue back into his own mouth. He picked up a bottle of shower gel, and let some drip down Elsa's chest and stomach as he stared into her eyes. He reached up and sensually rubbed in into her skin, lathering up her milky stomach and big creamy breasts, working his way down and stopping just above her womanhood. As he worked the soap in, he started to crouch down, pressing her hips back and shoving her butt against the ceramic tiles. Slowly, he moved his head up between her legs, and looked up at Elsa, his eyes filled with passion as he kissed her on her womanly slit.

She yelped softly when he pushed her back against the tile. She had almost lost herself in the sensuous feelings he was giving her while he was soaping up her body and his little shove had caught her off guard. She opened her eyes and looked down at him, surprised to see his head there between her legs. He looked so devious there, his passion nearly bursting out of his eyes. She smiled and shook her head silently as he kissed her slit. She didn't want him to pleasure her right now. "Get away from there," she chided, pushing his head back away playfully. "You're the one that needs the attention, not me."

Brendan laughed when she pushed his head back. He forced the issue, pushing back in and giving her one more little lick. "Ohh, is that shower water or something else wet I taste?" he taunted, standing up and gazing in her eyes. As funny as it sounded, even going six months without getting laid, he was incredibly turned on by her juices. He didn't realize how much he'd missed the taste of her womanhood until he savored it on his tongue. It was intoxicating, really. He kissed her once more, moving his cock around to align his tip with her slippery entrance. "But I missed your taste, love," he rasped to Elsa. "But if you insist, that can wait until later," he agreed, pressing her shoulders back against the tiles as his cock pressured her wet slit.

She put all of her weight against the wall and hoisted her legs up, wrapping them around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for yet another wonderful kiss. "I do insist," she murmured to him, kissing him again. "I want you, Bren. I've wanted you for a long long time," she smiled and bucked her hips up against him, trying to get him to slip inside of her without him having to move. Unfortunately it seemed that he was going to have to make that final gesture to push inside of her.

Brendan was surprised that Elsa wrapped her legs around him. That was sexy, and he'd shown her this position in the shower room at the Center. It was just so hot the way she was begging to be taken. Pressing her against the wall, he felt her weight tugging at him now, but it was a wonderful feeling having her suspended in the air. He kept kissing her as he moved his hips towards the wall, parting her pussy lips and allowing his cock to taste the sweet warmth inside her for the first time in a long half of a year. Moaning into her mouth as they kissed, he felt her sex grasp at him like a vise, squeezing at him as he thrust inside her, the warm shower water coursing down the bottom half of his shaft. Grabbing at her breasts, he tried to squeeze at them as he thrust up into her, but the soap stopped him from getting any grip, and all he could do was squeeze the soapy orbs together as he let out a passionate groan.

She laughed a little when he couldn't grab hold of her breasts. They just slipped out of his grasp and flopped away like slippery fish. She thought that was hilarious, but she couldn't focus on that right now. All she could focus on was the delicious feeling of her horny pussy being filled with Brendan's thick, long cock. To her great surprise, though, Brendan's cock didn't feel very different from Carlos'. In the beginning she had felt a significant difference between the two, but she didn't anymore. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing but she most certainly was not going to mention it to him. She tightened her arms around his neck and moaned, squeezing her eyes shut as he started to make a rhythm.

When Elsa moaned, Brendan pushed his hips in again, sinking his cock deeper inside her warm, pulsing womanhood. Grinding inside her, he let the warm water slam against their bodies as they became reacquainted with each other. He gave up on trying to harness her slippery boobs, giving a last playful pinch at one soapy brown nipple, his pleasure drunk eyes staring into hers. Placing his hands where her butt met her thighs, he supported a little of her weight that way so that he could rock in and out easier. Somehow, he had the willpower to take his time as he made love to her. Although soaking wet, she was still tight, and he had to close his eyes and moan every time she squeezed at a sensitive spot on his cock. "Mmm, I love you," he moaned with his eyes closed, pushing all the way inside her, smashing her back against the tiles as he kept pushing

"Ahh," she moaned, her eyes squeezing shut even tighter. She bit her lip and threw her head back, banging it against the wall behind her. Normally that would have hurt but right now she felt absolutely nothing from it. She tightened her legs and her pussy muscles squeezed on him hard. She usually didn't get worked up so fast, but she was already right on the edge. "Brennn!" she moaned, her eyes flying open as she looked deep into his eyes. "I love you too baby, so much." she whimpered, her eye twitching a little bit as she grew closer and closer to the edge. And then it happened, she squeezed him and then released, her first orgasm with him in over six months exploding suddenly.

Brendan gasped when she struck her head, but then it seemed okay. He stared down into her honey-brown eyes, thrusting harder as he saw the pleasure building in her beautiful eyes. His biceps and forearms strained as he supported her writhing body, pushing inside her harder now, smashing her ass against the tile harder now each time. He tried hammering her with enough force that they almost slipped when he knocked her foot off the ground for a moment while she came, but fortunately she kept their balance.

His thrusts weren't as fast as they were powerful, trying to press deeper with each thrust as he rode out the first orgasm he'd seen Elsa experience in a long time. He smiled as he felt her coating his shaft with her juices. As his own orgasm approached, he took pride in knowing it was more than just his cock that pleased her, it was the fact that they were together again. A moment later, he screamed out in a deep voice, slamming her strong, meaty butt against the wall hard as he released deep inside her. "Ahhh, I missed that so much, baby," he moaned into her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom