The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Once Brendan had come inside her she felt complete again. She unwrapped her arms from his neck and stroked both of his cheeks, leaning forward to give him a quick peck. Then she unwrapped her legs from him and allowed herself to slide back down to her regular height. She smiled at him and sighed in great satisfaction, "I missed it too," she purred, leaning over and turning off the water. "I think that's enough showering. I'm exhausted and I'm sure Gui is hungry."

Brendan kissed her soft lips, feeling whole again now that they'd been intimate, like he'd craved all this time. But life was different for Elsa now. She had a baby, who needed her time, love, and attention. It couldn't all just be showered on Brendan, and he understood that. He gave her a playful little spank as she bent over and turned off the water, picking up a thick white towel and wrapping it around both their bodies by the time she stood back up. He pulled her close to him with the towel, drying her back as an excuse to do that. He slowly rubbed it over her back, then took it off himself and stepped away from her, wiping down her front as well (and finally getting a nice grasp at those breasts), before drying himself off. Not having brought any other clothes, he had to put his t-shirt and jeans back on, watching Elsa with a smile the whole time.

Elsa went into the main room and opened her duffel bag, still nude. She grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on along with a pair of panties. She didn't bother with a bra or pants, she didn't think she'd be going out again. She scooped the whimpering Gui out of his crib and sat on the bed with him, expertly tilting his bottle towards his lips. He began sucking immediately and she knew her motherly instincts had been spot on again. She looked up and saw Brendan standing there watching. She grinned at him, "You can stay if you want. I understand if you want to go home though."

Brendan laughed at her suggestion that he'd want to go home. "And leave my soulmate just when things are right again? You'd better have an army with you if you want to get me out of here now," he teased, plopping down on the bed next to her. She really looked magnificent, even with nothing but a t-shirt on, cute legs sticking out from underneath. He grabbed her waist and pulled their bodies together, bumping hips. "Do you think I could try for a minute?" he suggested. He was looking at this as a long-term thing, and the way he saw it, he'd need to take care of Gui at some point.

Her eyes widened when he asked her if he could try to feed him. "Really?" she asked a little skeptically. When he seemed to really want to she nodded and gently placed Gui in Brendan's lap, the bottle still tilted upwards so he could just grab onto it and hold it while Gui drank. "Carlos...he never wanted to help me with Gui. He would hold him on occasion. He tickled him sometimes and always kissed him goodbye. But...he never wanted to actually help take care of him, despite how much he said he loved the baby."

Brendan wasn't shocked, of course, to know that Carlos had a lack of interest in his own baby. Typical macho rapist, he thought. He delicately took Gui in his hands. slowly rocking him back and forth, before holding the bottle up with one hand. Although he genuinely wanted to learn this, he had no experience whatsoever with babies. Gui took a sip, but then started crying a moment later. Brendan smirked, and handed him back over, which magically calmed him. "Figures," he joked. "Well, I can't say I love the baby yet, like Carlos. I barely know him. But I'd like to get a chance to," he confessed to Elsa. "I can't see loving you, and not your baby," he added, kissing Elsa on her neck and ear while she finished off Gui's meal.

Elsa laughed when Gui started crying. "I think he only does that cause I've spoiled him. He needs to learn to get used to other people," she chided him gently as he sucked away happily at the bottle now that he was safe in his mother's arms again. When he'd sucked it dry she placed the empty bottle on the end table next to her and put a cloth on her shoulder and rearranged Gui so that she could burp him. She turned to Brendan and smiled, watching his eyes for a moment. "You're so sweet, Bren. Maybe...maybe someday you'll get your own baby,"

Brendan grinned as Elsa rearranged and burped Gui. He wondered what she meant by getting his own baby. He couldn't imagine that she meant with someone else. He couldn't imagine having one with anyone else. That would be an odd family situation, he thought. One baby from Carlos, one from him, and visitation time with Carlos. He snickered a little bit thinking of all the complications. "I hope so," he answered, before sighing, wondering what the future held for them. "Do you think that.... he'll really leave you alone? How attached to you was he?" Brendan wondered, purposely leaving out Carlos' name.

Once Gui had successfully burped Elsa slid off the couch and walked over to his crib. She laid him down and tickled him, which elicited those sweet baby giggles that Elsa lived for. Then she turned around and went back to the bed, flopping down on it and snuggling right up to Brendan as she thought about the best way to answer him. "He...he was very attached, Bren. He told me that he loved me once. Only once, though. And he said he was never going to go away on 'business' again because he missed me too much while he was gone."

Brendan swallowed at this revelation. He knew that just for his own pride's sake, Carlos wasn't just going to give up on Elsa. But maybe he loved her, too? That could be a problem. He snuggled up with Elsa, pulling her head towards his shoulder and patting it there, enjoying the feel of her soft brown hair. "Hmm, I hate to put you and Gui in the middle of a tug of war," he reflected. "But it seems like that's what we did. I just... love you too much to have done nothing, baby," he told her, leaning back and half-laying on the bed, looking up at Elsa. "Can you and Gui handle it?"

She nodded, almost solemnly, and looked up at him. His perfect face. His face that she had missed so so much. There was no doubt in her mind that she belonged with Brendan. Even after all of the times that Carlos and she had reconciled, after what he had done for her, still. She belonged with Brendan. Her heart pulled her towards Brendan and there was nothing she could do about that. She would always want to be with him even if Carlos managed to snatch her back up. "We can handle it, babe," she murmured, lifting her head up and kissing him softly, "I love you too,"

Brendan snuggled up with Elsa, leaning over and pressing his forehead against hers. Yesterday, he hadn't spent any meaningful alone time with Elsa for what seemed like forever, and now he'd just had amazing reunion sex with her in the shower, and was sharing a bed with the woman he loved. "You're right," he agreed, kissing her soft lips. Squeezing in on her back, so her t-shirt covered stomach and chest pressed against his torso, he kissed her agasn. "We'll be together now," he said firmly. "This… doesn't seem like such a great place for a baby, though," he observed, kissing her on the soft part of the neck before glancing around the room, and over to where Gui laid in the crib.

"I know it's not." she said, just the tiniest hint of irritation in her voice. "But Carlos told me he didn't want me to get an apartment. So I had to agree and he paid for a week. I'm going to call him at the end of the week and tell him that I need a real apartment. You know he's going to want to keep tabs on me. Moving in with you so soon...probably wouldn't sit well with him." she sighed and closed her eyes, "Moving in with you ever won't sit well with him," she murmured as an afterthought. She was exhausted though and before Brendan could even ask another question to get her to agree to moving in with him sooner, she was asleep.

"Wait a second," Brendan objected. Carlos didn't know that Elsa knew Brendan was behind the plot, but she did know. "My friend made it part of the deal that I'm going to come for you, baby," he tried to remind her. "Carlos is just acting that way because he doesn't know you were in on…." But then, he saw she was drifting off, so he stopped arguing, since it was with himself, in effect. "Screw what Carlos thinks," Brendan thought to himself. They hadn't discussed the night's arrangements, but he really didn't want to leave her, not after all this time, so he stalked softly out of bed, took off his shirt and pants, and got a drink of water. Approaching the bed, he picked up the sheet and draped it over Elsa, before climbing into the bed and spooning up with her under the sheet, relishing the feel of her soft, warm body, and soon drifting off to sleep at her side.

Elsa awoke the next morning to see that there was no one in front of her. For a moment she thought Brendan had left and gone to work or something, but then she felt the warmth behind her and knew he had only moved. She rolled over and saw him there and she smiled. He looked so sweet asleep like that. She leaned in close and pecked his lips gently. "Hey you," she whispered, "Sleepy head. Wake up!"

In a half-asleep state, Brendan couldn't help but smile when he woke up to Elsa's sweet voice. Slowly, he drew his head off his pillow, his hair all sticking out in every direction. "Ohhh, I forgot to set an alarm," he moaned. "I'm late for work," he added, kissing her puckered lips and grabbing her panty-covered butt, pulling her closer to him. "Maybe I'll just have to call out sick," he thought with a big smile. "I can think of a better way to spend the day, anyway. Much better," he said in his scratchy morning voice. "With my beautiful woman."

Elsa squealed when he grabbed onto her butt and pulled her towards him. She rolled him over onto his back and then hopped on top of him, straddling him and running her hands up and down his chest. She leaned down and pecked his lips gently, lovingly. "Yeah? Who's your woman, huh?" she grinned and ground into him a little, only her thin panties separating him from her pussy. That made her remember that time in the park, when she'd rode his face wildly. That had been amazing, and so scandalous!

Brendan shimmed under her eagerly when Elsa hopped up on him, giving her butt a little playful smack as she climbed up. He missed doing dirty, naughty things with her so much, he realized. Yesterday was mind blowing, and it was a little playful, but it was passionate, and loving. He loved it, but he knew they both liked to explore different things, too. Reaching up, he rubbed her arms and shoulders as she touched his bare chest and kissed him. "You're still my woman, aren't you?" he teased, pulling the crotch of the thin panties to the side and revealing her bare pussy. "Yeah, you have a tight little pussy hiding in there, so you arrrre a woman," he taunted, letting the underwear snap back into place. Looking lovingly up up into her eyes, he began to rub at her piercing through the underwear, dying to taste her again. "I think I still owe you something from yesterday, my woman."

She giggled when he looked to see if she had a pussy. Like he didn't know she had one. "Yeahh, I guess I'm still your woman. You're still my man, right?" she teased back. She was horny this morning, that much was obvious, and Brendan was also obviously willing to pleasure her. She moaned without shame when he started to rub at her. He knew exactly how to fuel her desires. She lifted herself up and quickly maneuvered her panties off so that her pussy was exposed to him. "Oh? You owe me something?" she purred as she edged closer to him so that her pussy was spread open right in front of his face.

Brendan smirked at her, and suddenly, he didn't feel right. The crazyness of the day's events was getting to him. It was almost as it the room was spinning. So, he wasn't trying to be a complete tease when he blinked and pulled his face away from Elsa. "You're right, I doooo owe you," he grunted. "But I'm going to have to owe you until later," he groaned as he rolled over in the bed, moving his hand away from her underwear, rubbing his eyes and flopping onto his stomach. "I... I, oh Elsa, I'm sorry," he said, his mouth sticky and his muscles suddenly aching.

Elsa's face twisted up in confusion as he rolled away from her. "What?" she asked him in confusion. She blinked at him for a moment and then got off of him, realizing that he didn't want her. "Oh." she said with a big frown. "Okay...I guess," she wasn't exactly sure what to say to him. Almost six months of being apart and now he didn't even want to mess around? She slid off of the bed and padded to her suitcase and started to get dressed. "Well. I don't know what else to do."

"Nooo," he moaned, reaching out with his hands, but not feeling Elsa anywhere nearby. His eyes were open, but everything was blurry. "I.... the whole room is... is dark... and moving," he said in confusion. He loved eating Elsa out, and that was the last thing he would have wanted to interrupt if he could help it. "Something's wrong," he mumbled, placing his hand over his chest, and feeling his heart seemingly about to beat its way out of his rib cage.

Elsa finally realized that something was actually wrong with Brendan. She sprinted back over to the bed and jumped up on it, crawling over to him and turning him onto his back. "Baby?" she asked him nervously, feeling for his pulse. "Brendan, talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Do I need to call you an ambulance?!"

"Ugh," he mumbled, feeling around for her hand and holding it. "Uhhh, no," he pleaded. He didn't want to be a baby and call an ambluance, he just wanted to feel normal. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. "I just.. everything changed, the... vision, my heartbeat," he said, not really able to properly describe what was happening to his body. He squeezed her hand tightly, as if it contained some kind of vital force that could keep him alive, his head still spinning and throbbing, but seemingly getting better now.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously, concern and worry painted all over her pale face. She gripped his hand and stroked his cheek, giving him a little smile of reassurance. She leaned down and gave him a tiny peck, hoping maybe that would bring some color back into his cheeks. "Are you hungry or something? The hotel has breakfast downstairs, I can go get us something and bring it up."

Back
Top Bottom