The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Carlos let his head fall into her hands a little so she could play with his thick dark hair. It felt relaxing the way she touched his hair and scalp no nicely. "No, sugar," he corrected her, continuing to play with her soft breasts as she sat up, working in closer to those swollen nipples that fed their baby. "You juicy for sure. You get a special consideration, even though you white, mama" he grinned at her. He liked all kinds of girls, but juicy was one of his favorite types. And she was much jucier than Erica; that was for sure.

Suddenly, his mind flashed to the baby coming out of her. That was the last view he had of her womanhood. He wondered if it would be different after that? How could it not, after such stretching, he thought. But he’d been with women who’d had babies before, and it was good, so he let the thought pass. After she stroked his head for a while, he let a hand wander down to her panties, where it tugged at the elastic, and slid underneath a little, teasing the flesh beneath. Sliding the hand over to her hip, he turned it and surprised her by tackling her gently down into the bed, kneeling over her. "I think your juicy pussy is gonna get some this morning," he growled with some arousal mixed in, leaning down and kissing her on the lips.

Elsa had actually secretly inspected herself in the shower the night before to see what she felt like. She'd been stretched out for the first two days after having Gui, but she seemed to magically shrink back to normal on the third and fourth day. The same had seemed to happen to her stomach. She was a little flabby, but it just looked like she needed to lose ten pounds. Her breasts were still very engorged and would be for about eight more months until the body decided it was time for the baby to start drinking regular milk instead of mama milk.

She yelped when he tackled her down into the bed, dissolving into a fit of giggles. She opened her mouth to say something to him when he kissed her and was immediately shut up. She giggled into the kiss but quickly got into it, her mouth already open so their tongues could dance. She ran her hands down from his head to his chest again and then let them drop to her own hips. She tucked her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and pulled them down, kicking them off towards the edge of the bed wordlessly.

Carlos certainly didn't need to force anything today. Elsa seemed more than happy to play along. He placed his hands over hers and followed them down her legs as she took down her panties. The whole time he was kissing her, too; one of the best kisses he ever had with her. That wasn't always a part of their activity. He'd been sleeping in just a pair of white boxers, and slid them off his waist once Elsa was naked. His thick, scarred cock was already firm, and he took it in hand, sliding it up her thigh and along the opening of her womanhood, the one that had bore him his child. "Mmm," he groaned once he let up on the kiss. "You still horny as ever, ain't you," he observed, kissing her neck, and then her lips again, still letting the tip of his cock trace a little jerkily over her sex.

She laughed when he said she was horny as ever. She let her hands roam over his body, enjoying his strength and confidence. Brendan was strong too and he was confident too, but Carlos was different. He was bad ass, in a way. He was dangerous. And she liked that about him, despite all of the things she really hated about him. She lifted up her hips when he began to prod at her, encouraging him even more. They were having fun this time, and it was rare that they had fun when they were screwing around. It was usually about business, just doing it, or anger, making her pay for whatever it was she did to piss him off. "Hell yeah I am," she cooed at him, turning her face and kissing the side of his neck, "No reason for that to change,"

There was a reason that Elsa rated at the top for Carlos, even above sexy women of his own proud nationality. She really knew how to have fun, and didn't take herself too seriously. She was a plain horny chick in bed most of the time, and he loved it. "That's what I'm talkin' about," he said in a gravelly whisper, reaching his tattooed arm up and rubbing her cheek before letting his hand trail down her whole body, feeling the curves of her neck, side, and hip. Moving it over her womanhood when she bucked up towards him, he leaned over and bit her on the neck. At the same time, he reached down touched her clit with a feather touch, letting the soft, round end of his finger graze it a few times.

"Mmm," he groaned, kneeling over her, and moving away from her neck, noticing he'd left a little mark there from the bite. "Juicy tits," he groaned as he kissed her breasts. "A nice juicy stomach," he noted, continuing over her much smaller belly, but one still showing the remnants of her pregnancy. "And a really juicy pussy," he finished up, kissing her on her moist slit, parting her folds with his lips and letting his tongue dance around there for a moment. Lying back over her, he let most of his weight rest on Elsa’s body and stared into her eyes as he let his thick, firm member slowly sink into her waiting womanhood in silence.

When Elsa had lived in the ghetto the mantra she always heard was that real men don't lick pussy. Real men get their bitches on the floor to suck their cock and then they screw the daylights out of them, but they never reciprocate oral sex. Elsa knew better. She knew that men who were willing to go down on a woman could get her to do absolutely anything they wanted her to do, even if she wouldn't normally agree to it. That was one of the things she liked about Carlos too, he wasn't afraid to lick her pussy. Granted, he did it for his own twisted means, but still.

She murred as he kissed his way down her body, wriggling some when he finally reached her slick pussy. She looked up into his deep brown eyes as he laid on top of her, sighing softly when he slid inside of her. Her womanhood accepted him gladly, having missed cock very much. She wrapped her legs around his waist loosely and lifted her head to kiss him, knowingly letting the little bits of her juices on his lips slip into her mouth.

The juices on his tongue mixed in both of their mouths as they shared a warm kiss, never losing eye contact. It was a desirous, aroused look that he stared down into Elsa's eyes with while he sunk his beefy cock down into her glorious love tunnel. Her legs around his waist seemed to pull him down inside her as they tickled his dark skin a little bit. That was one thing that he couldn't force a woman do to when he took her against her will, wrap her legs passionately around him and draw him in. "You want me," he growled. "You so hungry for my cock, it ain't" funny," he taunted. He wanted her pussy just as badly, of course, but that language wasn't in his vocabulary. "And I'm givin' it to you, hard and deep, sugar...." As he slid in her, the going was a little bit easier than he remembered. Her legs spread wide around him allowed him to sink almost all the way in, rocking back and forth, and feeling her flesh wrap tightly around him deep inside her, as he began to moan lightly.

It was certainly easier for her this time too, now that there wasn't an enormous belly separating the two of them. She hadn't been able to experience full deep penetration since about five months into her pregnancy, when her belly really started to grow. And it felt amazing, she'd missed it, and Carlos' cock was definitely one that could reach deep inside of her. He was thick and long and knew how to use his instrument. "That's the way I like it," she moaned back to him, digging her fingernails into the back of his shoulders as he began to pump in and out of her. She hadn't had sex in almost a month, rendered virtually unable by the girth of her belly after Carlos got out of prison. She was desperate for it now and would probably play any game he threw at her.

Carlos cried out when she dug her nails deep into his back. He was beginning to feel her squeeze at him, her muscles grabbing a cock for the first time in a while, he knew. Reaching down, he grabbed her hair with both hands, and began rocking wildly into her, his stomach pressing down again hers each time he sunk deep inside her. With each motion, he slammed her head down into the pillow, grunting every time he pushed inside to the hilt, feeling her tightest parts deep within her squeeze and clench at his thick cock.

"Turn over. On your knees," he ordered in a gasp, pulling out of her soaked womanhood and giving her a hard slap on the hip as he pulled her head off the pillow by the hair with his other hand. "I'ma fuck you doggy style the rest of the way," he told her. "Like the animal I am," he sneered with a little smile.

He was going at her rough and mean, much like the way he used to. But this time instead of resenting it and hating him, she was enjoying it. She still thought he was a little too rough at times, but it didn't bother her nearly as much as it used to. She moaned and gasped as he rocketed in and out of her, feeling the pressure as he held onto her hair tightly. And then suddenly he was out of her and slapping her hip, demanding she roll over.

She did so almost immediately, rolling over onto her stomach and then sticking her ass in the air. "Guess that makes me your bitch," she moaned as she stuffed her own face into the pillow beneath her. She spread her legs some and stuck her ass up into the air more, presenting herself to him.

Elsa presented quickly and more amazingly than he could have imagined. Her ass was sticking up at him in the air, as if challenging him to take her and pound her. "That's right, you my bitch," he shouted, using that word he loved, but was trying his best not to use until now. Reaching back, he slapped her ass hard from the side, watching as it jiggled amazingly for a second or two. "That's right, bitch. I forgot all about that juicy ass. That's the juiciest part," he growled as he spanked her hard again. Taking a hold of her hips roughly, he placed his moist cock in between her legs, and pushed up, sinking himself in that familiar warm pussy again. He began rocking, shaking her body back and forth all over again, and took a hold of her hair again. This time, he began pulling it up and using it to smash her face down into the pillow with each thrust. "Spread those legs wider," Carlos growled. "I wanna get farther in that juicy pussy, bitch."

She was really enjoying everything he was doing to her until he started to bash her head down into the pillow. She liked it when he spanked her, despite the harsh stinging it always left. He liked it when he talked dirty to her most of the time, though sometimes he got a little too graphic for her tastes. She was okay with what he was doing now, after all she was the one who had brought up the word bitch. His smashing her face into the pillow was a little much for her though and she put some of her weight on her hands and lifted her self up just enough so that when he pushed her head down it wouldn't actually hit the pillow. She spread her legs wider as he demanded, sure that anyone who walked in on this would think it quite a sight.

Carlos was, however, succeeding in pushing her towards the edge. Doggy had always been the best position for them, though Elsa had never (and probably would never) told Carlos that. She moaned hard and then gasped, her pussy squeezing him hard as he worked her up towards her first orgasm in more than a month. She nearly screamed for him until she finally clenched him one final time and then exploded on his cock.

Carlos went at her, only rocking harder as she began to moan and whine. He let go of her hair and leaned back a little, pushing into her as hard as he could. He loved the sight of the lewd, dirty position they were in, her nice ass way up in the air as he penetrated her hard and deep. As she climbed towards ecstasy, it was as if her pussy was milking him, eliciting louder and louder deep groans out from his throat.

"Oh, you juicy bitch," he moaned out, continuing his use of his favorite expressions of the day as she clenched him hard. Continuing to rock, he slammed harder into her butt as a deep tingle coursed through his body and exploded into her, his sticky cum shooting deep inside her clenching love tunnel. It felt magnificent, his first one with his baby-mama in a couple months. "Ahh, mama," he moaned softly, falling down onto her back, kissing the back of her neck once, a little worn from the strenuous early morning sex.

She collapsed down underneath his worn body, her face turned so that she wouldn't be smothered into the pillow. She gasped for breath and heaved a great sigh after he'd finished. That was some pretty good make up sex, if she said so herself. Technically they weren't just in a fight, but they'd been in a weird place and that had certainly brought them to a different one. She made a mental note, though, after he came inside of her that she needed to get some birth control pills. She wondered how she was going to do that when she was locked up in his house all day.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, wriggling her way out from underneath him just enough so that she could roll onto her back. She turned her head and looked at him. This was the first time they'd ever fucked in a bed. And the first time they had the opportunity to cuddle afterwards. She wasn't sure if he would do that though. "That was pretty damn good, daddy." that was the first time she'd ever reciprocated when he called her mama.

Carlos laughed when she called him 'daddy'. He was in more of a playful mood today than a mean one, although he was always a little mean during sex. Fortunately, Elsa seemed to like that, which helped them get along some. It was true- he was a daddy now. Besides, it seemed to have some other meaning besides that, as if she recognized his position in their relationship. He liked that. Rolling off her, he collapsed back on his own side of the bed, completely satisfied by their amazing sex. He was going to have to initiate some of this more often, he thought. He knew now that she was more than up to the action, physically speaking. "You wasn't bad yourself, sugar," he sighed. "I'ma go back to sleep for a little while. You can stay by me if you want," he suggested, which was about as close to offering to cuddle as he was going to get. "Actually, that was fucking great," he corrected himself, eyes still closed tight, savoring the amazing mental picture of Elsa face-down, ass-up on his bed.

The thought of more sleep sounded absolutely fantastic to Elsa. First, though, she slipped out of the bed and walked naked to the crib. Gui was still sleeping as deep as can be there, his little arms flung out on either side of him. He'd slept through their intense fucking, and that was saying something. She had been a little worried that he'd wake up in the middle of it and she'd have to tear herself away from Carlos, which she knew he wouldn't like. Once she was satisfied that her son didn't need anything she climbed back up into the bed and moved over close-ish to him. She laid down and snuggled her head into a pillow. She was close enough to him that they could touch, but weren't. She wasn't going to just snuggle up to him.

Carlos made good on his promise to sleep some more, falling asleep for another two hours before getting out of bed, taking a quick look at the baby, and showering and heading out, all while Elsa still slept. Before he left, he took a quick look at her as she lay peacefully naked in bed. It was a nice picture, and made him reflect on what his thought and desires were towards her. She said she was going to leave soon, and he wondered whether he'd want to allow it.

Gone for most of the day after getting a late start, he didn't return until well after dinner time. He'd actually gotten a little drunk and spent the whole day at the cantina, running into some old friends from the neighborhood, and even making up a little bit with Erica at the bar for a couple hours, sharing some drinks and jokes with her and some others in their group. As he walked back into his house, stumbling a little bit, he called out as he slammed the door shut. "Elsa.. El.. where you at, sugar?"

Elsa woke up sometime after Carlos had left, having slept about two and half extra hours. She got dressed just in time for Gui to start wailing. She went over to him, scooped him up, and plopped the two of them down on the couch for breast feeding and cereal. She played with him for a little while after that, though he seemed more than content to snuggle up to her chest and sleep. She tried to put him in his crib but he didn't seem too keen on that.

She spent the entire day by herself while Gui slept through most of it. She changed him twice and fed him a couple more times, but Carlos seemed no where to be found. She was just putting her son in his crib when she heard Carlos come in. "I'm in the bedroom," she called out to him, walking into the living room. She frowned at him when she saw him stumbling, "Are you okay?"

Carlos walked over to Elsa, leaning over against her for support. "Hey baby," he mumbled, sloppily wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Carlos didn't like getting drunk; it didn't allow him complete control of his mind and body, as he liked to always exhibit. But he'd went without a drop while at the Center, so was a little weak in that regard now. "How's our son? Wha... What you been doin' all day?" he mumbled, stumbling away from her, and leaning against the wall, trying to appear normal as he looked over at her

She frowned at him harder when he came over and leaned on her for support. He absolutely reeked of booze. She wasn't amused. When he stumbled away from her and leaned against the wall she grimaced and began to walk away from him, "He's fine. He's sleeping. And I haven't done anything, I've been stuck here by myself. Like usual." she glanced at him again and shook her head, "You're drunk, aren't you?"

"What?" he demanded. "You.. you don't wanna answer my question?" In his state, Carlos took her statement that she hadn't done anything as hiding something from him, and it didn't process well with him. "What's goin' on here?" he pressed, starting to get angry. "You cheatin' on me? You have some other choche in here while I'm gone?" Beginning to stumble towards Elsa, he only got angrier. "I let you live in my house, so don't tell me you whorin' yourself out. Tell me the truth."

She walked towards him and put her hands on his shoulders, pushing him into a more upward position. She looked up into his drunken eyes and patted his cheek gently. She could tell he was getting angry and she didn't want to exaserbate that. "No, Carlos. You know I wouldn't do that. I stayed with Gui all day, I fed him and changed him. I watched TV, I ate lunch, and I waited for you to come home. That's what I did today," she tried to keep eye contact with him to let him know that she was telling the truth.

Elsa’s touch shocked him a little bit. His first reaction was to pull his hand back as if to strike her across the face, but then he looked into her eyes and realized that she wasn’t touching him in a threatening way. Her voice soothed him a little, and the realization sunk in that she was right. The mention of Gui reminded him that she’d just had his son and needed to stay home and take care of him. Not wanting to admit that he was wrong, he just grunted and shoved her lightly away from him. “I’m going to sleep,” he mumbled, starting slowly up the steps.

"O-okay," she muttered after he'd pushed her away. She watched him as he moved so slowly and unsurely. She realized that this could have ended really badly. Carlos had hit her before, of course, but hadn't done it in a long time. He was still Carlos though, he didn't have to be drunk to hit her. He might actually just end up doing it for fun, just because, the same way he was smashing her head into the pillow this morning.

Elsa puttered around for another hour or two, taking a shower, bathing Gui. But eventually she was tired enough to entertain sleep. Somehow, though, she didn't really want to be in the bed with him tonight. She wondered just how angry he would be if he woke up and she wasn't there. She decided a compromise -- she would sleep on the edge of the bed, near Gui, and away from him. It was an awkward night sleeping, but she made it work.

Carlos more or less passed out when he got upstairs, sleeping straight through until the morning. He reached over a couple of times during the night, feeling for Elsa's warm body that he'd become used to, but didn't feel anything. In the morning though, he stirred half awake and saw she was just sleeping a little distance from him. He barely remembered the night before, and really didn't want to, so he didn't say anything to Elsa when she woke up about it.

Since he seemingly was in a good routine with Elsa, he did the same thing the next two days. He spent a little time with Elsa and the baby in the morning or early afternoon, and then went out, returning in the evening or late at night. The second day, as midnight approached, he stumbled out of the bar with Erica, both of them having had a significant amount to drink. They laughed and joked along the four block walk home, neither of them remembering that someone else might be home who wouldn't approve of what they had in mind. "Get in there, baby," he teased her loudly, pushing her inside once he had the door open.

Back
Top Bottom