The Center (Houdini and Nurse_K)

Carlos let out a deep sigh when she took him inside her mouth, savoring a feeling he hadn't had since... well, the last time she'd gone down on him. He remembered that she knew what she was doing enough to really get him off. Yet, at the same time, she was different from most of the ghetto sluts he'd been with who treated a blowjob as nothing more intimate than a hug, they'd given so many. With Elsa, he could sense her body cringing at the prospect of drinking his cum, and that only made it better.

He began rocking his hips in and out of Elsa's mouth, playing a little tug-of-war with her to see if she'd allow him in deeper and deeper. Letting out a moan that was uncharacteristically high pitched for Carlos, he worked his hands around to the back of her head and pulled her face into his loins at the same time that he rocked himself inside her. She didn't have a tiny mouth by any means, but as before, it was not entirely big enough to accomodate him completely. He slid his hips up and down slightly, his tip searching for her throat so he could fully face fuck her. "Ohh," he moaned. "I know bitches be especially thirsty for cum when they eating for two, ain't that right?" He looked down at Elsa, suddenly displeased that she was looking off into the distance. "Hey!" he snapped. "I want you to look me in the eyes while you sucking my dick," he chided, eager to see the disgusted look he knew she was partially trying to conceal.

If there was one thing in this world that she hated more than Carlos, it was making Carlos feel good. And she knew that just her presence made him feel good, just her existence. Just the fact that she was carrying his child. She tried so hard to make him feel as bad as he made her feel, but all of her efforts only seemed to result in him feeling even better. She allowed him deeper into her mouth as he rocked his hips but she tried to keep him out of her throat. She knew that once he got there he would lose some of his control and really go at her.

She jumped when he suddenly shouted at her and told her to look him in the eyes. She hesitated for a couple of moments and then slowly lifted her head up and looked him in the eyes, his cock stuffed deep in her mouth and her lips stretched around it. The disgust was there in her eyes very obviously, but so was that same resigned quality. She knew he'd won over her, at least for now, and she wasn't going to say no to much of anything.

Carlos smiled a huge smile when Elsa looked up at him. She looked pitiful there, with her lips wrapped around his cock, eyes reluctantly meeting his. He let out a moan mixed with a laugh as he kept his eyes fixed on hers, tilting her head upwards just a little as he continued to rock in and out of her. The look in her eyes told him she was all his, at least for now, clay to mold in his hands as he wished. He tested the limits with the tip of his cock, feeling the opening to her esophagus, before suddenly pulling out of her mouth completely, aware that Elsa wouldn't be expecting this. "Stand up," he said firmly, a little out of breath.

Carlos was a man who got what he wanted by use of fear, force, and coercion. However, he wouldn't have risen to his elevated underworld status if he didn't possess a tiny bit of self-control as well. He knew that he wouldn't be afforded enough visiting time to cum twice, and if it was to be only once, he wanted some pussy. While her mouth felt good on him, he liked the oral mostly for the control aspect. Nothing could milk his dark cock like Elsa's pussy, and he knew it. "You getting wet yet thinking of all the fun we gonna have?" Carlos asked with a crooked grin. He grabbed a hold of her large breasts, assisting her back into the upright position by pulling up on those two soft orbs through the pink bra cups.

Ugh, God. Now came the really horrid part. She could deal with sucking his dick, she could even deal with drinking it. But now she had to have sex with him and she couldn't even try to say no. She had been about to gag when he started pushing his cock into her throat but he pulled out so suddenly that she didn't. She started to move when he told her to stand up, but in the next instant he was pulling her up by her breasts (which was one of the strangest feelings she'd ever had). She stood and swayed a little before she got her footing. Her yoga pants clung to her hips as if they didn't want to have to leave her body like her shirt did.

She frowned at him when he asked her if she was wet. Of course she wasn't wet. She probably wasn't bone dry, but she certainly wasn't excited. She was aware that having sex with him was probably going to be fairly painful at first, until her body betrayed her by becoming stimulated the way it always did.

Carlos moved his face close to Elsa's when she stood up, leaning over and planting a single firm kiss on her frown. With one hand, he reached down and pushed the waistband of her yoga pants down a few inches, rubbing his hand up and down over the slight curve of her lower stomach once he'd allowed himself access. Elsa was already backed up against the wall, but he placed one foot against the outside of each of her feet, giving more of an illusion that she was trapped. At the same time as he continued to rub her stomach, he reached around her back and expertly undid her bra clasp. "You know," he said softly to her (he didn't have to speak up with his face three inches from hers) "I'ma tell you a secret. I ain't never fucked a fully pregnant woman. I got a little girl, but her mama ran off so I couldn't find her when she was four months." He reached around front and pulled the loose bra off Elsa completely. "So I can imagine how sexy you gonna be when you come in here eight months along, and spread your legs for me on the visiting room table. You big belly gonna be hangin' in between, with your belly button pushed out, while I fuck that pregnant pussy."

He had been developing a big grin while he described his fantasy scenario, and once he'd finished, he took a hold of one breast with both hands and popped it into his mouth. He could fit only about half of her large breast inside, but suckled, bit, and licked at it for all he was worth, feeling the pink nipple get hard inside his mouth. "You gonna need some practice gettin' your tits sucked too," he told her as he released one and repeated the process with the other, rubbing around the outside with both hands while he sucked at the center. He stood up and leaned against the wall when he'd finished, supporting himself with one arm just above each of Elsa's shoulders. "So tell the truth, your pussy gettin' wet for me yet?" he asked in a half-sneer.

Her face flushed a deep scarlet red when he described the scenario of fucking her when she was eight months pregnant. The worst part about it was that she knew she was going to have to do that. To protect her love. She was going to have to come in her, spread her legs for him, and let him fuck her while she was almost bursting with baby. She didn't think have a giant baby belly sounded terribly sexy, but to someone like Carlos, who thought impregnating women was one of the best things he could possibly do, she was sure it sounded deliciously hot. She whimpered softly when he unclasped her bra and took it off her, her already slightly enlarged breasts (that had been big to begin with) revealed to him.

She cursed herself when she felt her nipples harden when he sucked them. He was playing with her on purpose, so that she would be wet when he screwed her. Carlos wasn't dumb, she had to give him that. He knew how to turn her on, which was terrible since actually being with him did nothing for her, but he could work her body like an expert. Her heart rate had sped up and she had begun to sweat just a little. And, of course, her pussy was now moist and she was a little aroused. Why did she have to be so sexual? She nodded weakly and glanced up at him, "Y-yes....it is,"

Carlos had lost just a little bit of his hardness during the few minutes he'd been teasing her. It wasn't that sucking her breasts hadn't been arousing, but it was only normal to lose a little bit when not in direct expectation of some activity. But when she admitted that her pussy was getting wet, his cock sprung right back to the point it had been at while she was sucking it "I knew you'd want some," he said with a grin, sliding his hands up and down Elsa's sides, and moving to kneel in front of her. On the way down, he stopped momentarily and flicked his tongue over the tip of one erect nipple and then gave it a soft bite, noticing her breasts were covered with his saliva.

Once he was looking directly at her midsection, he grasped both sides of her soft pants, and tugged them down all the way to her ankles. He reached up and pressed his thumb right over the front of her boyshort panties, feeling some dampness. "Ooh, you almost there," he rasped. Standing up again, he placed his hands back against the wall, and looked into her eyes, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Reaching down, he pushed her thighs apart, and bucked his hips against her, pushing the material of her panties inside her a little bit with the tip of his stiff cock as it pushed at her entrance. "Why don't you take those wet panties down now and hand them to me," he whispered. "And tell me what your pussy needs inside of it. You can lean up and whisper it into my ear," he continued with a grin that showed all his teeth.

She gritted her teeth as he knelt in front of her and pulled her pants down to her ankles. She sucked in a breath when he pressed his thumb against her, knowing he could feel her wetness. Then he was in front of her again, his eyes boring into her mercilessly. His body was nearly pressed up against hers and he was staring at her like he could devour her. She offered little resistance when he pushed her thighs apart. She yelped softly when he bucked into her, her heart rate speeding up even faster. She slowly reached her hands down and took hold of the elastic of her boyshorts and pulled them down. Though he was looking at her eyes and not her pussy, she still felt like she was revealing herself to him. She felt like he could see all of her even if he was just looking at one part of her. She lifted up each leg to get out of her panties and then lifted them up and pressed her wet panties into his hand.

She didn't want to lean up and whisper in his ear, but that was what he'd told her to do. She knew that by leaning up she would be pressing herself against him, but she had to do it. She went up on her tip toes and leaned towards him, her breasts pressing against his chest as her face moved towards his ear. "Y-your cock," she stammered in her whisper.

Carlos kept his intent stare fixed on her as he waited for the panties. When she handed them to him, he could feel her warm breasts pushing up against him, and felt the bottom of her stomach against his cock. He took the panties and held them up between their two faces, taking in a breath of the scent of her pussy juices. "Mmm," he taunted. "You exactly right. That pussy needs my cock deep inside it, and we both know it," he said, glancing down at her glistening womanhood for the first time, reaching down, and scratching the tips of his fingernails all around her moist opening. "So, I'ma be nice, and give it to you."

Then, he had an idea, and took action on it immediately. With one hand, he reached up, and squeezed the sides of her mouth hard with his thumb and index finger, forcing her mouth open. Once it opened a little bit, he squeezed harder, forcing her jaws to stay apart. With the other hand, he bunched the gray panties up into a tiny ball, and began stuffing them into her mouth, despite her struggles to avoid them. Forcing them in little by little as her body wriggled in protest, he finally forced the palm of his hand against her mouth so she couldn't spit them out. "Since you ain't much for conversation, I s'pose you won't been needin' your mouth to talk. So you can just enjoy some of your pussy juice while I give you what you want." With that, he reached down with the other hand, and spread her pussy lips, and began to slide himself slowly into her now lubricated pussy, entering a couple of inches, and then swirling his manhood in a circle, moaning at the feel of her tight, delicious warmth, her butt pushed against the cold wall.

It was a really strange feeling to have him scratching his fingernails just around her opening, but what was even stranger was that it didn't feel bad. It made her a little tingly actually. She was beginning to have some very disturbing thoughts. Every time she was away from Brendan and with Carlos she always had these thoughts. Why was it that Carlos could infiltrate her mind like that? She was beginning to think that well, he had the ability to make her extremely hot. She was carrying his child, he could take care of himself, he did have power in the gang...but then he was suddenly holding her mouth open and shoving her panties inside. All of those thoughts dissipated, and without knowing it, he'd killed any chance of her actually considering living with him after he got out of prison.

She whimpered and fought, tears welling up in her eyes as she tried to push him away from her so that he'd stop shoving the material into her mouth. She cried out and the tears spilled over just a little bit, her eyes pleading with him to stop. But he was successful and the panties were stuffed into her mouth. She was forced to taste her own wetness and could only make muffled moans now. Anything she tried to say would sound like a moan to him, whether it was or not. And then he was sliding inside of her. Her pussy welcomed him, tightening on him as soon as he was there. She wriggled a little bit and flailed her arms, she didn't know what to do with them. Her ass was pressed against the cold wall, and usually her arms and legs would be wrapped around Brendan, but she didn't want to be that intimate with Carlos.

Carlos kept looking at her, Elsa able to communicate with him only through her pleading eyes now. He could tell from her moans that she was in distress, and that only made him press his hand harder against her mouth as her reflexes tried to expel the wet panties. Her pussy was squeezing him almost immediately, and although the passage was tight, her naturally lubricated sex allowed him to push all the way in gradually, but quickly. He was panting, and Elsa was panting. But then something unexpected happened. Carlos had been warmed up by the oral stimulation, and as her muscles massaged and milked him, he began quivering, a load building inside him. Beginning to quickly jackhammer hard against Elsa, he did a double-take and tried to slow up, so as not to bang her now delicate body too hard against the wall. But try as he may, he couldn't hold back, his cock throbbing and twitching as it spat thick globs of cum directly into her. He kept cumming inside her, thick goo filling her and coating her delicate insides.

Carlos then moaned as he pulled his soaked cock gradually out of Elsa. It was an amazing orgasm he'd just had. The only problem was that he'd came so prematurely that Elsa hadn't climaxed. That would have to change. He slowly moved away from her and let her away from the wall. Reaching around and holding her by the ass, he slowly turned their bodies in a circle so that her back now faced the big table. "Lay back on the table," he said, still catching his breath. He moved his hand finally off her mouth. "But don't let those panties out of your mouth," he warned.

Elsa was wondering whether or not she might actually be able to enjoy this. She was aroused, after all, and Carlos did have quite the manhood...but then he began hammering into her wildly and not a minute later did he spurt all of his cum inside of her. She just sort of stared at him, most of the desperation gone from her eyes. He'd just prematurely cum in her...that wasn't like him. She almost laughed, but couldn't really because of the panties in her mouth. It was funny though. Carlos was such a giant, immense, terrifying man, and he'd just cum before she even felt much.

She stumbled back towards the table when he turned her around. He wanted her to climax too, so she would have to be able to say that he made her cum. But he'd had his already, and that was why she had come here. She glanced over to where her clothes were. He was in front of her, but still panting. If she moved fast enough...but would he retaliate against Brendan? She thought for a moment and decided it wasn't worth it. Maybe she could fake it. She hopped up onto the table and laid back on it, the urge to take the panties out of her mouth overwhelming.

Carlos was just slightly ashamed that he came so early, before he had the pleasure of forcing his future baby-mama to orgasm for him, as he'd done on each of their previous encounters. But, of course, his ego wouldn't allow him to blame himself. Elsa had warmed him up orally and got him halfway there before they'd ever started in earnest. She'd sucked him furiously, in an attempt to get it over with, no doubt. "This was your fault," he blurted out, anger starting to come over his face. "You worked me too hard when you was sucking my dick. You gonna have to pay for it," he announced.

He couldn't hit her, of course. She was carrying something of far too much value for that. So he approached her, aware she was still on the edge of arousal, and pushed her knees back to her chest, spreading them apart at the same time. The result was that her ass was pointed right up at him from the edge of the table, her wet pussy grinning up at him, his cum still oozing out of it. He leaned his head in, and removed her slightly swollen clit from its hooded sheath by pushing with his tongue, and flicked his tongue in a circle all around it several times, tasting the mixture of their juices on her. "Okay, now I got you started," he panted, bringing his head back up and looking at Elsa between her knees. He continued to hold her knees back and apart. "Now you finish. I want you to finger yourself until you cum. Then you can take the panties out and go home to that pussy boyfriend." He paused for a minute, seeing that she was none too pleased about having to masturbate right in front of him. "And don't think it's 'cause I don't know how to make you scream and moan, sugar. You know I do. You gonna have to do this since you was actin' like a bitch earlier."

She tightened her hands into fists when he leaned in and began to assault her clit with his tongue. It made her leg twitch a little bit and she was ashamed to say that it felt very good. But then he stopped and pulled away and laid his demand on her. He wanted her to finger herself? He wanted her to masturbate for him? Oh hell no. There were many things that Carlos could force Elsa into, that she would let him coerce her into, but this was not one of them. She was not going to lay back and get herself off, for him, just because she acted like a bitch to him. Maybe if he wasn't such an asshole all the time, she wouldn't have to be a bitch to him. She frowned at him and sat up, ripping the panties out of her mouth.

"Fuck you, Carlos. I am not going to finger myself for you. This is done." and with that she got off of the table and hurried uncrumpled her pussy juice and saliva wet panties to try to put them on again.

There were many (well, maybe only a few) things that Carlos was able to put up with, but taking mouth from a woman he considered his bitch was not one of them. He balled up his hands into fists when she cursed him out and hopped off the table as if she was the one in control, barely controlling the urge to strike her. The thought of his growing baby just barely stopped him.

"Who the fuck you think you are?" he seethed. "You don't know your pussy is mine?" he said, grabbing at her panties as she had one leg in midair, trying to put them on. This action almost caused her to fall, but he put his hand around her back and caught her in time, pressing her butt against the table, his body against hers once she'd gained her balance. He grabbed both wrists to stop her from getting dressed any further. "You gonna come here every two weeks, and you gonna be my pregnant, nasty slut fuck toy," he spat at her. "And if you want your man to be safe, you not gonna tell me what we do here." He reached around her and grabbed her ass cheek hard, squeezing a handful of flesh painfully. At the same time, he reached his other hand down her front, and spread her pussy lips with his thumb and middle fingers, plunging his index finger insider her sex. "This is mine while you here. So you gonna get back up there and play with yourself, or you gonna force me to make some phone calls?"

Elsa was just as angry as Carlos was at this point. She'd grown up getting shit from men like Carlos and she wasn't about to let him take her final ounce of dignity away from her. Her father was just the same way that Carlos was, that was probably part of the reason she hated him so much. If her father knew that she was pregnant by a man like Carlos he would probably applaud him. He would say good, maybe the little bitch will finally learn her place. The only times that were good with her father were when they were jacking cars together. That was the only time they ever knew each other, really. He respected her when she got him a car or knicked a part or something. The second they got home though, she was a nasty little bitch.

She wasn't going to give in so quickly. He could grab her as much as he wanted to, he could push her against the table, he could squeeze her flesh. She knew he wasn't actually going to hurt her. He wanted the baby to be safe so she had to be safe too. "Carlos. Let go of me. Right now. Or I swear to God on my way home I will drive my car off a bridge and not only kill myself but your precious little bastard child too."

Carlos stared at her for several seconds after she refused him again. He hated to back down, and he doubtless would have just beat her up and anally raped her or something of that nature, were she not pregnant. But one thing he couldn't force on her was to masturbate herself. He could beat her for not doing it, but even that he couldn't do now, even though she'd horribly insulted his unborn child. He squinted his eyes at her, raising one tattooed arm as if to hit her, then lowering it. He wasn't going to let her completely off the hook, though. Reaching up to her breasts, he grabbed a hold of both nipples, and twisted them violently around, much like he had when he'd raped her the first time. Squeezing them hard, he pulled them away from her body before letting them go.

"Fine," he said angrily before pausing again. "Everybody got something they won't do. So I'll give you one chance to do something else for me instead," he said slowly, releasing Elsa completely and taking two steps back from her. "You don't want to finger yourself like a whore, next time you come, you gonna dress like a whore. I want to coming in here with dark nylons, a short skirt, and a thong," he said, describing her next outfit in detail. "And a nice top... a red one. What do you call that soft stuff... silk," he clarified. "A silk one. And no bra. And if you don't, what's his name? Brendan?" he chided. He ran his finger horizontally across his throat, clarifying his not-so-subtle threat. "So what you say?"

It would have been different if she lived with him. If she did, she wouldn't have been able to escape him and he would have made her do it sooner or later. Or he would have beaten the shit out of her for disobeying him. But she didn't live with him, and he couldn't beat her because of the baby. The baby that she'd so horribly insulted just now. She actually felt a little bad about that. She was beginning to feel protective of it, as it was half of her after all. She could already feel the roots of love growing for it, despite who it's father was. She winced hard when he twisted her nipples, the barbells still there. So he had to give her some kind of pain as a punishment, even if he couldn't beat her.

She swallowed uneasily when he described the outfit. She knew that Brendan wouldn't be pleased with that. But...maybe she could get around him knowing. Maybe she wouldn't tell him the next time she was coming to see Carlos, although he'd probably be able to figure it out. "Fine. I'll play dress up for you," she said tauntingly. She grabbed her panties back from him and put them on, stomping over to her bra and clasping that back on. She hurriedly pulled her shirt on and then her pants too. Then...then she did something a little unorthodox, just to try to end this visit on some kind of good note. If she left him feeling good he was less likely to do something bad during the time he didn't talk to her. She walked over to him and looked him in the eyes for a moment. Then she went up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to his softly. She pulled away and took a step back, her hand resting on her stomach.

"I'll talk to you on Friday." she said softly, almost tenderly.

Carlos nodded in approval as she agreed to do what he'd requested next time. He watched her get dressed, already plotting how he could make her masturbate herself the next time. It wasn't at the top of his list of turn-ons, but the very fact that she seemed to detest that idea only made him want her to do it more than anything. So, needless to say, he wasn't prepared for what she did next. He kissed her back, but kept his arms at his sides, completely taken off guard. It almost left him angry, as he'd clearly tried to hurt her for her disobedience, and here she was voluntarily giving him an act of affection. "O... okay, talk to you on Friday," he stammered, completely out of character.

Brendan had been getting quite anxious in the waiting area. He was a little embarrassed not to know how long visiting time was, but they hadn't had visiting time when he'd worked there. He walked up to the female guard overseeing the visitor waiting area. Finding out from her that visiting time was supposed to be a half hour, he looked at his phone and figured she'd already been in there with him for forty-five minutes. He was no fool, and the very thought of what might be going on in there had him worked up into a frenzy. Spotting a guard he'd been friends with pass by, Brendan stopped him and asked him to check on Elsa. No sooner than the guard had passed through the security door, he turned back to Brendan. "She finishing up now, man," the friend said. Brendan began pacing nervously back and forth, waiting for a sighting of Elsa.

"Bye," she said to Carlos, still gently. For some weird reason she'd been hit with a very matronly feeling, a sort of primal regard for the man who'd made her pregnant. She couldn't hate him completely. He'd given her something that she was already beginning to love, she couldn't detest him entirely. Then she picked up her purse and slung it over her shoulder. She pressed the buzzer on the intercom and within seconds the guard was opening the door for her. He looked completely indifferent, so he obviously hadn't been watching the tapes. She nodded to him and then walked straight down the corridor, not stopping once to look back at Carlos.

When she got back into the waiting room she saw Brendan pacing back and forth anxiously. She hurried over to him and grabbed his hand, squeezing it gently. She leaned up and kissed him, her kiss full of love for him. "Let's go, I'm sick of this place." and she began tugging him towards the door and to the bus that would take them to the train.

Brendan kissed Elsa back, immensely relieved to see her. He squeezed one of her hands tightly, happy that she seemed okay. However, the investigative side of him tried to take a clear taste of Elsa's lips, in order to try to detect if they'd been anywhere unsavory. The taste test was somewhat inconclusive, although he thought maybe something was there. It could have just been his unfounded fears, he thought, and tried to dismiss it.

Following her as she fairly dragged him from the room, they boarded a waiting bus and found themselves the only passengers on the lazy, humid day. Leading her to the back of the bus, he turned to her, still holding her hand. "Elsa, why did you want to get out of there so fast. You have to tell me what happened in there," he said anxiously as the bus started to move, not sure if he really wanted to know.

She sat down with him on the bus and hurriedly thought of something to tell him. The truth was most definitely not an option, and surprisingly, she didn't feel bad about lying to him about this. The truth would only hurt him and that was the absolute last thing she wanted to do, that was why she was suffering through this nonsense with Carlos in the first place. She turned to him and smiled at him, pressing her forehead against his gently.

"We just fought a lot, babe. That's what we always do. We can't say two words to each other without cursing and raising our voices." she reached up and stroked his cheek gently, giving him another soft kiss. "Don't worry honey," and suddenly she wanted to be intimate with him. She wanted to be close to him. She wanted to prove her love to him in a million ways.

Brendan smiled, but pulled his forehead away a little, anxious to hear the truth before getting any more intimate with her. He'd had sex with her enough times to know that there was a scent associated with Elsa. Nothing close to an odor, he actually found it quite pleasant. He thought he detected it now, but again wondered if it could just be the result of heightened paranoia. He loved Elsa, but he'd rather lose her completely than make her go through anything unpleasant with Carlos for his sake.

"Okay, baby," he said back, looking at her with a little sadness and concern in his eyes. "I know you're always honest with me. But you have to tell me the result of all your fighting. Please tell me that the result is that he's going to stop sending his guys after you and he's out of your life forever." He loved Elsa, and couldn't stand the thought of her having to spend another second with the man he knew was evil in a million ways.

Her eyes saddened a little and she could tell that he wasn't in the mood to be playful with her. She was just going to have to live with that. She wouldn't try to force him into be playful or intimate with her, she would deal with whatever it was that he wanted. She shook her head and rested it on his shoulder gently, sighing and resigning her attempts to be playful with him. "No, Brendan. That's not the result. There is no result, really. Nothing has changed. Nothing ever comes out of our fighting except frustration."

She squeezed his hand again and sighed once more, "But please stop asking me about it. I don't want to talk about it. It's over now. I'm with you again, that's all that matters."

Brendan felt there was something more that she wasn't telling. She wasn't normally evasive, but she was now. "But... I know how he is. You know that. He isn't one to do his talking with his mouth.." Then, Brendan cut himself off, thinking it better to leave it be. If there was something important to tell, Elsa would tell it, that much he had confidence in her for. "Okay, but I don't think you should see him again. We'll cross that bridge later, though. As long as you don't, I can live with that."

The short bus ride ended at that point, and Brendan walked out with her to the outside street, heading up to the train station. "You know," he started, a little more upbeat, "Before all this, I was planning a little trip for us. Maybe now it could be a chance to get to know each other again, I guess you could say. I was thinking to somewhere warm and sunny. Just for a few days. Why don't we do that?" he suggested, turning to her with a smile, and grasping her hand again.

Back
Top Bottom