Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

“Give me at least a day and then we can head out I need to situate some things gear” Yuki leaned forward and spoke softly “and clear house”

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head although she could actually feel the tears burning in her eyes. How overwhelming it was for her at that point in time. Having just lost her unborn child and now she was going to more than likely lose her father. She was putting a hand up to her mouth to actually hid the small sob. No she had no care in the world if she had a breaking moment there, because even if somebody tried to use this moment against her.... it wouldn't work.

Yuki pulled her in to his arms “he will be ok your moms is an amazing dr and if need be I’ll send Mira down with your brother today to see if she can help him”

Jessie had already done everything that she could for her husband, and hadn't been successful. And strangely enough while she was more experienced, she didn't seem to be that goddess that Mira was. "If Drake is alright with me going for a little bit, then I will gladly go and see what I can do." came the familiar voice of Mira as she walked up with Malakai in her arms.

Drake nodded his head “I can take care of our son you go with Gabriel and do what you can for their father” Drake got up and kissed her before taking Malakai from her and snuggling him close

Mira was looking at him for a moment and was giving him a gentle kiss back before she was questioning, "Are you sure?" She really didn't want to have people talking shit about her while she was gone, and there were already a couple that were whispering to each other in the room.

“I am sure and those currently talking behind my back about my fiancé and mother of my child best remember how I got to the position is an in” Drakes didn’t move or look at the men as there would be hell to pay later

Mihaela was just watching the men for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that they definitely didn't want to have their jobs anymore, or at least not for much longer. With that she was looking towards Drake before she spoke, "I'll make sure that Gabriel sticks with Mira while she is there. He'll become her personal guardian."

Mihaela was smiling before she was commenting, "Not to mention Yuki and I will be with her when we get there."

Drake nodded his head lightly “I trust you guys to keep an eye on her” Drake knew there would be some changes when they got back as he was going to clean house while Yuki was gone

Mihaela was giving a faint smile although it definitely didn't seem to reach her eyes at all. Although she was looking at Yuki before she was questioning if he was certain it would be okay for him to leave as well. And this was definitely going to postpone Car's training with Mira which was suppose to start tomorrow. This actually had Mira commenting that she was going to go off and talk to him about that, and was letting Drake know that she would be sure to pump breastmilk for him before she left. Already they had a decent supply, considering it was something she did on a regular basis, but still.

“It will be fine he was going to bounce between Mira and her head nurse so he can still train” Yuki had heard about the DNA test and hoped it came back in his favor as that meant he wouldn’t have to give the little boy up

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head although Mira was going to be letting Car know herself anyways. She found him in the library and it seemed like he was studying at the time. "Hey Car. Have a second?"

Mira was just commenting, "I'll be leaving for Italy tonight with Gabriel. I guess Mihaela and Gabriel's father was in a serious accident. I'm going to go and see if I can't play miracle worker and save his life. So that being said you'll be training under Lillian while I am gone. And I'll be sure to let her know as well."

Car nodded his head “will do thank you for letting me know and good luck. Will Lilith be doing the DNA test for me?” Car wanted the proof before the court date

"Yes she will be doing it. I already messaged her about it earlier. And we had blood samples from both of you so it will not take long at all." Mira was commenting before she was just brushing a bit of hair out of her face.

Mira was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "You as well. Oh and also, I think Sapphire is passed out in the chair she is sitting in."

Car chuckled and then shook his head “ I’ll got and get her moved that can’t be comfortable “ Car placed a marker in his book and then headed to the room

"You should get some rest as well, you look exhausted. And it will be a long day tomorrow for you." Mira was commenting after a moment in time before she was stating that Mihaela and Yuki were going to be leaving as well; which would put Drake in charge.

Car nodded “I will I won’t do something stupid like not get enough rest” Car then headed to the room so he could get her settled in the bed

Mira was giving a gentle smile before she was heading off so that she could get stuff packed up. Sure enough Sapphire was curled up asleep, a small hint of pain across her features at the time.

Car sighed and then walked over and carefully scooped her up and carried her to the bed. Taking care not to hear her he laid her down hoping that would help as well

while everyone was packing or making arraignments to head out Sakura was in the gun range when he stalker showed up. After a brief argument between the two Sakura emptied her clip in to his chest and covered herself in blood. Selene spotted her while she was heading to her room and since she was closer to Gabriel then her parents she asked him if she should be worried that her aunt was covered in blood

Back
Top Bottom