Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

They were arriving back at their room and she was stating that she probably wasn't going to pack much for clothes, that she would probably end up just getting clothes there. Not to mention she had to go through her clothes anyways.

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was commenting that there was breastmilk in the mini fridge in the room as well. Plenty of it, plus she had numerous frozen ones in the freezer as well. Honestly that was probably one of the things that she disliked about having a child.... dealing with breastmilk. Having to pump a couple of times during the day.

"we will be fine love there is plenty of milk for Malikai and you had wanted to start mixing with formula as well" Drake knew if he did a mix that it would last even longer

"Once my supply of breastmilk starts to dwindle then yes I want to start mixing it but until then." Mira was commenting before she was tilting her head before she was commenting that she was wanting a bit of time with him before she left.

Mira was taking Malakai before sitting on the edge of the bed and gesturing for Drake to come sit next to her. Mind as well feed the baby as well which had her glad that the bedroom door was shut. She was just pulling off her shirt in general, not really caring that she was shirtless, or braless at the time, and allowing Malakai to latch onto a nipple. "Drake.... Before I leave.... I want you....." she was speaking in a soft voice.

Drake smiled and then kissed her lighlty "after Malikai is fed and down for his nap" thankfully their son was a heavy sleeper and them going at it wouldn't wake him up

"No I was totally thinking about having fun while feeding the baby." Mira was teasing him, a soft smile on her lips.

Mira was just commenting that the one thing she didn't like at that point in time was the constantly sore breasts.... and the random leaking that she dealt with.

Mira was just looking at him before she was commenting, "I know that.... But it is still rather bothersome."

Mira was shifting Malakai from from breast to the other, although it was pretty obvious that the child was going to end up falling asleep.

In the end Malakai didn't even seem to wake up even when Mira was burping him and she was getting up to go and lay him down in his bassinet.

Back
Top Bottom