Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira just watched for a brief moment in time; before she was giving a faint smile then she spoke, "You know... If I didn't know any different.... I would say that he is yours."

Car looked at her and then frowned "Mira can we do a DNA test please I doubt her is but you know the kind of place I worked and while I may not remember her there could be a chance she was one of my guests"

Mira was looking over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes I can get a DNA test done for you." With that she was giving a small smile down at her son when he cooed a bit.

"thank you this will make things so much easier if he is mine but even if he isn't and that awful male is I still want to fight for him to keep those people away from him" Car hoped and prayed that Damion was his so that he could protect him

Mira was just giving a nod before she spoke, "Good thing I have some of his blood at the hospital, from when we were doing some blood tests. I just need some of yours and I can get that taken care of when I go in next."

"yea I am scheduled to go in with you I asked to get started as soon as possible" Car smiled when he felt Damion relax in his arms and then looked down to see he fell asleep in his arms

Mira was just giving a nod before she spoke, "I know. You'll be shadowing me, and if you aren't shadowing me you'll be shadowing Lillian." The only other doctor that Mira for sure trusted when she wasn't there. That and Lillian had personally been trained under Mira, and knew what was going on.

Car nodded his head "can do" Car then wished her well and then carried Damion to his crib so that he could sleep. Car then went and found Sapphire so he could tell her what he was doing so that she was kept in the loop like he had promised

Sapphire was just looking up as Car came in, from where she was looking up from where she was curled up in a chair. She was listening to what he had to say before she was giving a nod of her head. Although ultimately the only major thing she wanted to be kept in the loop about was Damion, but that was more so because she was his "mother". She was hiding a yawn behind her hand although she didn't get up from where she was curled up.

Car smiled and then kissed her head "get some rest I can teel your worn out" Car then moved back "thank you for everything" Car also explained what had been suggested to state as their relationship so that they had a better chance of keeping him "is there anything you need me to get for you"

Sapphire was looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was listening to what he had to say. After that she was just shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "No but the whole relationship thing.... Can we discuss that more tomorrow?" Only half of the conversation she had caught yet again she had just taken her pills not long ago, and that did make her a bit drowsy.

"of course get some rest I am going to go study" Car would check on her later to move her if she fell asleep in the chair. after making sure he had the baby monitor and then headed to the library so he could study

Sapphire was just giving a nod before she was looking towards the tv that she had been watching, well going back to the movie anyways. Sure enough in the end she did end up falling asleep in the chair, wrapped up in a blanket.

Car started on the first book he had been instructed to read and he went to work on memorizing what he needed to.

while he was studying Sakura was busy with a male who wouldn't take no for an answer and Selene had gone to find Gabriel to see if he could help her since Sakura couldn't get away from him as every time she tried he would grab her and force her to stay where she was. Selena ran up to him "Uncle Gabriel Aunt Sakura needs your help"

Last edited:
Gabriel had been chatting with Mihaela, and just catching up with her a bit when Selene was running over to let him know that Sakura was needing help. This had both the siblings just looking at each other, and they were both getting up to their feet. Gabriel was going off ahead of his sister, who followed along with Selene at her side, to see what was happening.

"the man won't leave aunty Sakura alone he asked her out she said no and that she was engaged to be married but he keeps insisting that she has to go out with him and grabbing her arm" Selene looked at her mom "mom aunty Sakura doesn't have her sword with her at all"

Mihaela was just looking towards Selene for a moment before she spoke, "No need to worry, Gabriel will handle it. And if not... Well the one that I'm more afraid of finding out is Sapphire." The other female was quite protective of her friends, and definitely wouldn't hesitate to throw a blow. Not to mention.... Drake wouldn't get on her case about it at all; she could merely claim that it was self defense against the male.

Selene nodded her head "ok do you think he will be able to get the man to leave her alone" Selena didn't know that they had been engaged and that Sakura was using that to avoid dating a male who she hated with a passion

Salrua tore her arm from the male's grip and she turned and told him to leave her alone only to get slapped in the face with enough force to knock her over

Mihaela was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Well if it doesn't.... Then I'll always step in and say something myself." With that she was drawing Selene with her so that they could go and see what happened.

"Excuse me.... but who the fuck are you to lay your hands on my fiancee?" Gabriel was questioning as he walked over towards the pair of them.

Sakura touched her face and then stood slowly before walking to his side. Sakura did wince when the male told him quite frankly that he didn't believe that for a moment that how they acted told him that they weren't a couple. he then dared Gabriel to kiss her if they were actually a couple.

Selene nodded her head and hoped he would leave her alone

Mihaela was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was actually taking towards towards towards them, already seeing that both Gabriel and Sakura seemed a bit uncomfortable. After all they hadn't quite had that chance to actually get to know each other at all. "Sister-in-law. Are you alright?" Mihaela was questioning with a concerned look before her eyes flickered towards the man, somebody who ironically worked under Yuki. "Better hope that Yuki doesn't hear that you struck his sister." she was commenting in a rather deadly tone of voice.

the male snorted at her when she mentioned Yuki "I am not afraid of him but I still don't believe that these two are engaged like they are claiming to be" although he was blinking when Sakura muttered a curse and then kissed Gabriel in front of them all.

Mihaela was just looking over before she was stating, "I'll be sure to let Yuki know that you aren't afraid of him, and that you have been highly disrespectful to his sister."

Back
Top Bottom