Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Gabriel was just looking for a moment before he spoke in a dark voice, "Come near my fiancee again.... And I will end your life." This had Mihaela chuckling a bit before she was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

The male flipped him off and then walked away while Sakura just glared at him from where she was standing while having a tight grip on her arms to the point of cutting the skin open

"How mature...." Mihaela was mumbling although she did notice that there were a few of Drake's guys hanging around, trustworthy people nonetheless. "I don't like that guy. He is a creeper and rude."

One of the men looked at Sakura and then back at his mistress “he is obsessed with Lady Sakura and I doubt he will let up if he can catch her alone he will try something I am certain of this”

Mihaela was just crossing her hands behind her head before she spoke, "Well.... Eventually he is going to learn that things won't always go his way. That and.... Us ladies aren't just all looks."

“He had lost every fight with Sakura but he doesn’t seem to want to give up it is starting to concern all of us” the male looked back at Sakura and frowned when he noticed the blood on her arms

"Persistent bastard." Gabriel was grumbling although he honestly had to wonder what he could even do. It wasn't as though it was truly going to click in the man's head to knock his shit off. Especially not if he has gotten his ass handed to him by the person he was going after. "I mean.... There is always the easy solution." Mihaela was commenting with a faint hum which had Gabriel looking towards her before he spoke, "No we aren't doing that." A pout almost seemed to appear on her lips before she was cooing, "Poison also works well."

Gabriel looked over at Sakura before he was just gesturing to Mihaela; let her explain. "We could always kill him. And we totally good, Gabe. We both know that.... I can make anybody disappear." Mihaela was humming, a rather eerie smirk on her lips.

Mihaela was looking over for a moment before she spoke, "I don't take lightly to people bullying my family, nor do I take lightly to men not respecting the word no." Gabriel was just throwing an arm over his sister's shoulders before he spoke, "And there is a reason that she is the more feared one at home."

Sakura shook her head slightly and then muttered under her breath about them wanting to kill someone now but had gotten pissy before “I’m going to the gun range” with a wave she headed off

"Before.... You were relying on Gabriel to defend you. Because that is what is common in your home. The men defending their woman. My home.... That isn't the case. Somebody pisses me off.... I take care of the problem. I don't go whining and crying to my spouse or boyfriend, I handle it." Mihaela was commenting after a moment in time.

"Mihaela.... I think I'm going to head back to Italy. I'm not really needed here at all. Perhaps you'll have to return home with Yuki at some point. Introduce him to the rest of the family. Also.... Father..... He isn't doing well at all. He was injured a few weeks ago and.... the recovery isn't going smoothly. Mother doesn't think that he will have long. So it may be best to pay your visits soon, to say good bye or at least see him, just in case." Gabriel was speaking which had Mihaela nodding and commenting that she would talk to Yuki about it. Either she would end up returning home alone, or Yuki would be coming with her, but it would be one of those two options.

Selene was looking at her uncle and then spoke “why don’t you just tell Aunt Sakura how you feel? You like her I can see it in your face” Selene was young but she was good at seeing these things

Gabriel just looked over for a brief moment in time before he spoke, "Because I don't want to be somebody that she comes to every time she is in trouble. I want her to have to.... stand up for herself and make it known that she is strong as well." Mihaela was just watching for a moment before she spoke, "Woman here in Japan act far more differently than those in Italy."

“Then help her if you don’t talk to her how will she know. It’s just like mom had to learn and so did I we didn’t know what we needed to learn until we were told” Selene was referring to formal situations for them but the principal was the same if he wanted her to stand up for herself then he needed to tell her that and offer to help her

Gabriel was just commenting, "I will at some point but right now.... I need to get home to be with my father." He was looking at his phone for a moment to see that he had a message. Yeah it definitely seemed like things were worse than they had thought. He had been in an accident and had various broken bones, a punctured lung, and it seemed like they had discovered some severe internal bleeding. A vein to the heart had been nicked and they were doing what they could to stop the bleeding. Mihaela was reading the message after her brother showed her the phone and was just letting out a small breath of air. "It was one of father's enemies that did it, isn't it." she spoke although she had a rather dark tone to her voice.

Selene sighed “can I come with?” Selene had met her grandmother but she wanted to meet her grandfather as well even if he wasn’t awake to meet her

Mihaela was looking towards Selene for a moment in time before she spoke, "I don't see why not. But lets go and find Yuki, see what his thoughts are on it. I plan on going either way." And since they had given Selene that freedom to make her own choices, all the child had to do was state that she wanted to go with.

“Ok” Selena smiled and then looked at Gabriel “at least say by before you leave” Selene then grabbed her moms hand and started tugging her along

Mihaela was heading off with Selene so that they could go and find Yuki, who just so happened to be in the middle of a meeting at the time. Drake was there along with a few others, a couple of them not fond of Mihaela whatsoever. She was an outsider but she really had no care in the world what they thought anymore. "Hey Yuki, I know you are busy but can I speak to you for a moment. It is rather important." she spoke from the doorway, not even bothered by the couple of men that were glaring daggers at her.

Yuki looked at her and smiled “of course love” he then stood up and headed over to her kissing her lightly before ruffling Selene’s hair “what is going on”

Mihaela just looked at him and was giving him a gentle kiss back before she spoke, "I need to return home. Whether you wish to come with me or not is your choice, but I need to." With that she was explaining to him what she had learned from Gabriel about her father, which was probably going to be news to him as well.

Back
Top Bottom