Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fox's Horrid Life (RussianLullaby & Ganein)

She opened the door and walked in and shut it behind her. "Hi Master." She said while standing there. "You told me to come to you whenever I need/wanted sex."

Michael check the clock and saw that only three hours had pasted since he last raped her. "So soon? Well alright, come here and lay down in front of me." Michael said as he motioned for Rachel to approach him.

She nodded and walked over to him. "Ah, Master its not the drug...Ive gone into heat." She said as she laid down in front of him.

"Really? Well then, I'm gonna rape you until you do get pregnant with a child or two." Michael said as he took his pants and undergarments off. "But first, clean my cock with your mouth, then I'll impregnate you." He said as he knelt down and put his soft cock infront of Rachel's mouth.

As Rachel sucked on his cock, Michael placed a hand onto her head. "Come on, use your tongue more, I want you to really get my cock clean." He said as he held her head against his hips, causing his cock to grow quite hard in her mouth.

She moved her tongue all around his cock and was making sure it was nice and clean. She looked up at him and tightened her lips around his hard cock.

Once he felt his cock was clean enough, Michael pulled his cock out of Rachel's mouth and gently pushed her to the floor with her legs spread wide and rammed his cock deep into her pussy, causing a small ammount of his sperm to leak out of his cock as it was rammed in.

(Could you try to add more to your posts?)

Not caring if he hurt her, Michael began to ram his cock into her slit repeatedly at quite a fast pace. It took several minutes of constant ramming, but he finally released a load of his sperm into her pussy and womb.

(Yes, I can)

Rachel gasps and as she looks up at him. "What do you wish me to do now Master?" She asks him as she bits her lower lip and takes a deep slow breath through her nose and lets it out slowly through her nose. She than looks away from him and over at the wall.

"I want you to prepare for your pregnancy. If you don't conceive though, the next you go into heat, I'll rape you as much as possible until you do coneive." Michael said to Rachel as he placed his hands onto her breasts and began to tease her nipples by tugging on them.

"Yes master." She said while looking back at him and nodding. She looked up at him and sighed. "Master, I will start to prepare for my pregnancy as you wish. How do you want me to prepare?" She asked while biting her lower lip and arching her back up.

"I don't care how you prepare, just be thoroughly prepare and avoid doing any damage. If damage can't be avoided, make it as small as possible." Michael said as he got off of Rachel and left her on the floor with his seed beginning to leak out of her pussy. "Oh, and try to keep as much of my seed in your womb. If all of it does leak out, come to me and I'll give you more."

She looked up at him and nodded. "Yes Master." She said as she stood up and clutched her muscles in her pussy tightly so hardly any of his sperm could leak out of her. "Do you want me to go back to my chores master?" She asked him as she looked down at the ground.

"Yes, get back to your chores. When you're done, come back to me, I have some more drugs I want to give you. Before you leave, tell me how large your breasts are." He said as he dried his cock off and wrapped himself in the robe he kept hung over his chair, just in case he needed to rape Rachel.

"Ah they look to be about double Ds master." She said while looking from her breasts to him. "Alright I will come back once I am down with my chores." She said as she walked to the door and opened it and left. She once again got started with her chores and was done shortly afterwards.

Michael knew Rachel was almost done with her chores when he collared, raped and possibly impregnated her. It didn't take long for her to finish her chores, considering she was also a fast worker. As she walked into the room, Michael openned a cabinet and pulled out a vial full of a thick, green liquid. "Now Rachel, I'm going to give you two choices, you can either drink this liquid, or I can inject it into your breasts." Michael said as he pulled a syringe with a small needle on it's tip.

She gulped and bit her lower lip. "Ah, I chose to drink it." She said as she wrapped arms around her breasts. She walked over to him and looked at the vial and than up to him. She than looked down at the ground. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Hmm, actually, drinking it would only not only slow down it's effects, but it would also be much less potant. So I'll inject it into your breasts." Michael said as he stuck the needle into the vial and drained half of the vial into the syringe, then before she could react, Michael quickly injected the entire syringe into her right breast.

She gasped and winced from the pain of the needle pushing into her breast. "Ow.." She whispered as she stepped back and covered her breasts with her arms. "Why would you want to do such a thing to me like this Master." She asked as she continued to step away from him.

"A slave doesn't question it's master." Michael said as he filled the syringe with the remaining liquid and approached her. Seeing that she was stepping away from him, Michael reached and grabbed a tight hold onto one of her arms that were covering her breasts and pulled her back to him. He then quickly injected the liquid into her other breast. After the syringe was empty, Michael pulled the needle out, tossed it aside and began to roughly rub and shake her breasts. "This drug that I just injected into your breasts is designed to make your breasts swell and fill with milk."

She gasped and looked down at her breasts as he rubbed and shakes them. "Yes, master. I will never question you again." She said as she bit her lower lip and looked up at him with a little bit of fear in her eyes. She wraps her arms around her stomach and tried to step away from him.

Feeling her trying to step away from him, Michael pulled on the arm he still held and forced her onto the floor. "A slave also doesn't leave it's master until the master says otherwise." Michael said as he took his cock and began to roughly rub it against her slit before quickly and roughly ramming it deep into her pussy, not caring if he hurt her.

Back
Top Bottom