Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fox's Horrid Life (RussianLullaby & Ganein)

She gasps out in pleasure and she moans loudly. She lifts her hips up to meet his thrust and let her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Not noticing her eyes rolling, Michael continued to ram his cock into Rachel's pussy, causing her swelling breasts to bounce and jiggle. He was nearing his peak when he felt something touch his hands that were wrapped around her hips.

(Could you add more text?)

When he couldn't last any longer, Michael made one last thrust and released a torrent of his sperm into Rachel's pussy and womb.

(Yeah...I will. Sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that. I am more awake today anyways.)

Rachel gasped as she felt his sperm enter her pussy and womb. She moaned out loudly and tried to move her body closer to his but the restraints kept her in place. She was in major heat and just wanted to fuck him all day if she could. She bit her lower lip and looked up at him.

Seeing her finally giving in to her lust, Michael released Rachel's restraints and pulled the needles that were in her arms out, but he left the mask straped to her face just to keep her lust and heat going. With the restraints gone, he lifted her off the table and laid her down on the cold, hard floor where he resumed ramming his still hard cock into her pussy. He wasn't going to stop until her pregnancy was guaranteed.

Rachel groaned as she felt herself being picked up from the table and set down on the cold hard floor. She gasped as she felt him ramming into her still. She looked back at him with lust filled eyes and smiled while moaning loudly. "Oh...Master...I love this..." She said while closing her eyes in pleasure.

"Good, because I'll be fucking you until my sperm starts spilling out of your fertile womb, or until you get pregnant, whichever comes first." Michael said as he wrapped his hands and arms underneathe Rachel's hips and pulled her hips into his with each and every thrust of his hips. The only time he'd stop moving his hips was when his cock released more of his sperm into her pussy and womb.

She would gasps and moan as he fucked her. "Oh...which one do you think will come first?" She asked while moaning and closing her eyes from the pleasure. "I hope it is the later." She said while opening her eyes and looking back at him.

Michael was guessing that the gas she was breathing was making her delusional, so he just continued to ram his cock into her pussy. After an hour of near-constant thrusting, Michael finally grew too tired to have any more sex, so he removed the mask from Rachel's face and let her breathe clean air.

Rachel lay on the floor exhausted but still wanting more sex. She took in a deep breath of fresh, clean air and smiled. "Hmm..." She said while taking more deep breaths of fresh air.

With his cock out of her pussy and panting heavily, Michael patted Rachel's belly, but was surprised that very little of his sperm leaked out of her pussy and womb. Her pregnancy was practically guaranteed now.

Rachel looks up at him and smiles as she pants. "Master...why do you want me to give you children." She asked while closing her eyes for a few seconds and then reopening them. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "I am just wondering." She said.

"Well, the reason I want you to give me children is simple. I want to have an orgy, but in order for that to happen, I need men and women, so I figured why not have children while I'm at it." Michael asked as he lifted Rachel up and let her sit in his lap.

"An orgy with your own children." She said while looking up at him as she sat in his lap. "That is disgusting...I think." She said while shaking her head and licking her lips.

"Well, I won't be alone in the orgy. You will be having sex with our sons at the same time I'll be having sex with our daughters, and of course our sons can have sex with our daughters as well. Who knows, maybe our daughters may have children just like them." Michael said as he pinched her nipples.

She looks at him disgusted. "That is disgusting...I will not have sex with our children." She said while getting off of his lap and walking away slowly.

When he heard her refusal, Michael grew angry at her. So he quickly grabbed Rachel from behind, pushed her onto the floor and tightly and painfully held her muzzle shut so she couldn't bite him at all. When he held her muzzle, Michael placed his head next to her's and began to wisper into her ear. "Listen you slut, I own you. If you don't do what I say, I'll make sure you get raped by everyone I work with after you give birth to my kids. If you continue to resist, I'll make sure you get pregnant with not only my kids, but theirs as well." Michael has never lied when he promised to torture Rachel, and this was one time his threats were every real.

She whimpers and nods. She looks up at him with fear in her eyes. She knew that he was not kidding when he said that she would be raped by everyone he worked with and she really didn't feel like having their childs as well along with Michaels. "I understand.." She mumble out.

"Good. You should be glad that the only thing keeping you from going back to the slave market is your sexual services, and I can easily find someone that's better than you. Just remember that, I also won't hesitate to send you and back when even when you're pregnant. I also won't hesistate to sell your kids as well." Michael said as he released his grip on her muzzle, but continued to hold onto her body, which prevented her from getting up.

She takes a deep breath and continues to look up at him with fear in her eyes. "I know you wont hesitate to take me back there." She said quietly as she tried to move out from under him. "You would be selling your kids as well if you sold them and me." She huffed.

Michael felt her wiggling underneathe him, trying to get out, but he just held onto her tighter. "True, I'll sell your kids if I was taking you back, but I'd sell them other people, so they'd have to grow up with the mental pain of never knowing who their real parents are." Michael said as his cock began to grow hard again as it pressed against her arse.

"I would find them somehow if you did that." She said while she stopped struggling against him. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a few and than opens them. She growls and licks her lower lips while looking up at him. "I would not like to go back there anyways..that place is very cruel." She spat out.

"Well, if you don't want to go back, just do everything I tell you to do and you won't see that place anytime soon. Is that clear?" Michael asked as he lined his cock up with her pussy and quickly rammed it in. With his hard cock in her pussy, Michael began to slowly move his cock into and out of her pussy.

She gasps as she felt him ram his cock into her pussy. "I understand that Master. I will do everything you tell me to do." She said while just laying there, letting him have his was with her. She always did that until she was told to do something.

Back
Top Bottom