Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fox's Horrid Life (RussianLullaby & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was a cruel master. He owned a large home, but it was more that enough for him and his one and only sex slave. He did unbelievably cruel things to her, yet she was like a sponge. The more and more pain and humilation he gave her, the more and more punishment she withstood. Normally he'd hold back to prevent damaging her beautiful face, but considering how much she had taken, Michael wanted to she her beg for her life for him to stop. So he approached her with a collar and chain and placed the collar on her neck. He was going to have her forcefully impregnated, whether she wanted it or not.

Rachel whimpered when she saw her master coming towards her with a collar and a chain. "What are you going to do to me this time Master." She said as she felt the collar being placed around her neck and being secured. She bit her lower lip waiting to see what punishment she was going to get this time. She sat there against the wall as she looked up at him.

"Well, if you must know what I'm going to do to you, I'm going to have you forcefully impregnated, and you'd bare me many children, whether you want to or not. Not to mention I'll be giving you some new drugs to keep you busy." Michael said as he quickly yanked the chain, not caring if Rachel was dragged or not. After several mintues of walking, Michael stopped in front of his 'torture chamber'.

"Master..no..I don't want to have children just yet." She said as she walked behind him not wanting to be dragged. Her eyes widened when she saw the door to the toture chamber. She whimpered a little bit as she tried to back away from the door. "I don't want to go in there today Master. Please no." She said as she looked from the door to him.

"I said you're going to get impregnated, and I'm going to see to it that you do get pregnant." Michael bellowed as he threw open the door and dragged Rachel inside. When the two of them were inside the room, Michael closed and locked the door so Rachel couldn't escape. "Now, if you cooperate, this will go a lot less painfully, but if you continue to resist, I may just make you suffer a worse fate. Now, go and lay down on the table." Michael said as he took the collar off of her neck.

She winced in pain as she was dragged inside the room and looked at the door longingly as he locked it. "Why, do you want to get me pregnant Master." She said as she walked over to the table and laid down on it, not wanting to much pain today. She looked around the room and winced at a few things she saw, but she could handle the pain that was giving to her.

"Why do I want you pregnant? Well, the same reason I want you pregnant, is the same reason as to why I abuse you so much, because I can." Michael said as he flipped a switch on the wall, causing metal shackles to wrap around Rachel's ankles, wrists and neck. "Okay Rachel, I'm going to give you two choices, you can either bare my children, or you can bare some else's children." Michael said as he walked towards and stood over Rachel, waiting for a response.

She gulped as she looked up at him thinking over the two choices. "I will bare your children Master." She said while smiling up at him. She really didn't want to bare someone else's children, after all she was her Master's sex slave.

"Good, but I want to make your impregnation alot more enjoyable." Michael said a he walked towards a dark corner of the room. When he returned, Michael was dragging three hoses. Two of them had small needles on the end which were used to inject drugs into her body. The other hose had a mask that was specially designed for Rachel's muzzle. Once he was next to her, Michael placed the mask over her muzzle and strapped it to her head, he then pushed the needles into her arms, ignoring her cries of pain and agony.

She cries out in pain and agony from the needles being pushed into her arms. She whimpered as the mask was placed over her muzzle and strapped on. "Why...must you do this." She asked while looking up at him with pain in her eyes, but she knew that she could handle it. She had handle pain a lot more worse than this.

"Well, the needles in your arms are going to be pumping a breast enhancement drug into you, which will cause your breasts to grow quickly and rapidly in size, they may even start to give milk as well. As for the gas I'll be forcing you to breathe, it will be an extremely potent and very longlasting aphrodesiac. Almost every women who was exposed to this drug went insane with lust, and I'm sure you'll suffer the same fate." Michael said as he walked away from Rachel and flipped two switches on the nearby wall, causing the hoses that were connected to her to kick to life and started pumping their contents into her body.

She tries to hold her breath for as long as she possible could, but she took a deep breath of the gas and started to feel the lust. She looked over at her Master and glared as she also felt her breasts grow. "You are so cruel Master." She said through the mask.

"If you think I'm cruel now, you've seen nothing yet." Michael said as he continued to stand over Rachel, even after the drugs and gas began to work it's 'magic' on her body. As her breasts grew, Michael began to roughly pull and tease her nipples.

She gasps as she watches pull and tease her nipples. She bares her teeth at him but doesn't move towards him, since she couldn't anyways. She than bit her lower lip and started to pant for breath.

"You know Rachel? How many pups does your species have for every litter?" Michael asked as he unhooked the table where her legs were and spread her legs apart, causing her dripping pussy to expose itself to him. Even though Rachel was his sex slave, she was going to be a mother for his kids.

"Only 2 pups? That's not alot. Maybe I should give you something that will increase how many pups you'll bare me." Michael said as he began to roughly tease her warm, dripping pussy, trying to make her beg for his cock.

"Why would you want to do that Master." She said she wiggled around on the table as he played with her pussy. She bit her lower lip and tried not to beg for his cock, but she knew she was going to fail and fail soon cause she was really wanting his cock in her.

Ignoring her question, Michael continued to play and tease Rachel's pussy. Even if she didn't beg him for his cock, Michael would have sex with her and try to impregnate her with her first litter of pups.

Rachel moaned and moved her hips around. "Master...please fuck me please.." She begged as she looked down at him. "Please I really need your cock inside me." She bit her lower lip as she moaned louder.

"You need it that badly huh? Well, I suppose I could have sex with you now, but first I'm going to add some more drugs to be pumped into your breasts." Michael said as he walked away towards a consol that had many different buttons, knobs, and switches. After flipping some switches and turning some knobs, a more potent aphrodesiac as well as a drug that forces a woman into heat to flow into Rachel's body. "There, now I'll have sex with you." He said as he began to take his clothes off as he walked towards her.

She gasped when she felt more of the drug and aphrodesiac. "Oh...okay. I really need you though." She said while looking at him with lust in her eyes. "Please Master..." She begged him as her head rolled around on the table.

"Heh, I already said I'd fuck you, and I can guarantee you're going to get pregnant." Michael said as he got inbetween her legs and began to rub his long, hard cock against her dripping wet pussy.

She moaned loudly as she moved her hips around trying to get him inside of her. "I know you already said you would fuck me." She said while looking down her body and looking at his cock and moaning.

Without saying a word, Michael rammed his cock deep into her sopping wet pussy and began to thrust into her hard and quickly, causing her pussy to make strange sounds as his cock slid into and out of her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom