Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fox's Horrid Life (RussianLullaby & Ganein)

"Good, because I'd hate to scar this wonderful body that I can use as I please." Michael said as he wrapped his arms underneathe her hips and lifted them up so his cock could go deeper into her warm, wet pussy.

She nods and supported her lower body up with her knees. "Yes. I don't want you to scar my body." She whispered as she looked at the wall as he continued to ram his cock deep into her pussy.

Michael heard what she said but didn't respond, he just continued to ram his cock deep into her pussy. After a few minutes had passed, Michael released the last of his seed into Rachel's womb. There was no way her pregnancy could be avoided now.

Rachel gasps and curls up into a ball. She looks up at her Master and smiles at him. "So, what do we do now..." She said while biting her lower lip.

"For starters, I don't want you to curl up into a ball everytime I rape you, otherwise I may just rape you even more." Michael said as he quickly and effortlessly pulled Rachel's legs and arms apart and held them apart with his arms and legs. As he held her arms and legs apart, Michael just looked into her eyes menacingly.

"Yes master. I will not curl up into a small ball anymore after you rape me." She said while smiling at him. She looked up into his mencing eyes and glupped.

"Also, you are to come to me anytime the aphrodisiac begins to take effect again, because I forbid you to play with yourself sexually. Is that clear?" Michael questioned as he removed one hand from her right arm and began to rub her sperm-filled pussy.

She nods her head and answers him, "Yes, I am understand." She said while biting her lower lip while looking up at him. She takes a deep breath through her nose and lets it out slowly.

"Good, remember those rules in addition to the others and your life here will be much easier on you." Michael said as he lined his cock up once again and without warning, ramming it deep into Rachel's pussy.

"I will remember them." She said while gasping as she felt him shove his cock up into her pussy again. She bit her lower lip as she looked up at him.

"Good." Was all Michael said as he continued to ram his thick cock into Rachel's pussy repeatedly. It took only a few minutes, but that was all the time needed for Michael to release even more of his sperm into her pussy and womb.

She groaned as her pussy and womb started to hurt with all the sperm that she had in her. "Ow..." She said as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. She has never had this much sperm in her before. She has maybe had two or three rape sessions of sperm in her before but never this much.

"With this much sperm in your womb and pussy, your pregnancy is practically guarranteed." Michael said as he began to rub Rachel's belly. He enjoyed causing her pain and suffering, but he'd yet to make her pregnant.

She nodded her head and laid there in pain and agnoy. "Yes it is master." She whispered since she couldn't talk above that without it hurting.

"I wonder what your first two kids will be. Maybe they'll be both female, or maybe one of them will be a boy and the other a girl. I can imagen the possibilties we could have for our family orgy." Michael said as he got off of Rachel and left her lying down on the floor.

"Well, I'll hire a doctor to monitor you, and if you don't concieve within the month, I'll rape you no less than five times day until you do concieve your child." Michael said as he kneeled down and placed a hand under her chin to assure he means what he said.

"Good, your free to resume your daily chores." Michael said as he got dressed and left the room. As much as he loved torturing his sex slave, he loved raping her even more. He would've continued to rape her, but since her womb and pussy was full of his seed, he'd wait until the semen either got her pregnant or the semen to drip out.

She picked herself up off of the floor and walked out of the room to go and do her chores. She sighed as she started to clean the house. She bit her lower lip as she walked around since it hurt just to take a simple step.

To pass the time, Michael walked to his study and began to read some books about humanoid foxxes. Since he had one as a sex slave, he figured he'd may as well learn about them. He didn't know when the last time Rachel went into heat, but with that much of his semen in her, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

She continued to groan as she did her chores. She knew that she was coming into heat soon since it had been about 3-6 months since she went into heat last time.

The book Michael was reading also stated that some women that go into heat, desire to have sex much more than than normal. As time passed by, Michael nodded off to sleep in his chair with his book still open to the chapter of breeding.

Rachel took a deep breath as she felt that she needed to have sex again and really bad. She knew that she was going into heat and it wasn't the drug working. She bit her lower lip as she walked to her master's study. She knocked on the door and waited to be told to come in.

Hearing a knock on the door, Michael quickly woke up from his nap and put the book down. "Yes, come in." Michael said as he looked over at the door where the knock came from. He was sure it was Rachel at the door.

Back
Top Bottom