Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Delight

He leaned down lightly nipping at her shoulder feeling her goosebumps and smiling at having that effect on her. â??There are no dragon femalesâ?¦the only way for dragons to continue their race is to take mates of another raceâ?¦and I picked you over a elven princess.â?

"Why aren't there any dragon females?" she asked pushing away from him so he'd stop nipping at her. "That doesn't make any sense.." looking down at the water she rose her eyebrow at him "You should have picked the eleven princess." she paused for a long moment thinking and then looked at him again "You don't expect me to have babies do you?"

He shook his head his tail wrapping around her forcing her to come back to him. â??I would rather have you over that elven princess she didnâ??t have your body or skin.â? He licked her shoulder lightly to make his point, â??I canâ??t say why there are no females all I know is there are not, and yes I do plan for you to have babies as you call them.â?

She struggled to get away from his tail, wanting to be untouched at the moment. "How could an elf not have better skin or a body than I?" she asked raising her eyebrow at him "They're flawless in every way.." she shifted a little bit and sunk down in to the water "I don't want kids."

He shrugged, â??well that is something we can talk about later. And no elves are not flawless they just like to think they are.â? He sighed finally letting her go and just shaking his head a little.

"I see." she said sitting on the other end of the pool and watching him silently. She didn't want kids, she never had wanted them as she chewed on her lip.

Back
Top Bottom