Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Delight

She nodded her head gently and then began to rip into the meat hungrily. Tearing at hot piece with her teeth while her hands held it. Not bothered by the temperature of it as she scarfed it down. It was highly unlikely that was even chewing it.

He ate also watching her waiting for her to start showing signs of the herb affecting her. she would fit well into his life with the way she ate it was almost dragon like. His tail came across the space between them and started to lightly brush her lower leg slipping in under her skirt rubbing bare skin.

She swallowed it greedily and then ripped another piece off into her mouth, blinking down at his tail when it slid under her skirt. Frowning a bit she shifted and moved away from it, pushing it off her body with a frown.

He growled softly not enough that she could hear him but he wasnâ??t happy that she had pushed his tail away. The herbs werenâ??t seeming to have the same affect on her that they had on others. Well he was willing to wait for a bit but he would have her tonight even if he had to take her by force. He finished his meal looking out his cave seeing the sun setting. â??Well I suppose that we should see about sleeping arrangements for you.â?

Tilting her head up once she finished her food, her sensitive ears couldn't pick out the growling that he emitted. Glancing over to where the sun was setting she looked up at him and nodded her head gently "Okay." she replied setting her plate down and stood up.

He stood up and motioned down one of the corridors. He wouldnâ??t take much more waiting that neither would his cock. He walked just a little behind her his head just level with her letting his eye wonder over her. â??Now then there arenâ??t many other rooms in my cave but I think this one will do.â? There was a large pile of gold in the center of the room.

Tilting her head gently she glanced at him and then headed down the corridor towards where he said. Glancing back at him and then looked at the large pile of gold in one of them. Her eyes adjusting a bit "wow.." she replied "all this is yours?"

He nodded moving forward toward it. â??Yes it is mine this is where I sleep and this is where you will sleep.â? He pointed out a area laid out with large cushions that would easily fit even the dragon and it was near the top of the pile of gold so it was semi-flat

"I'm going to sleep with you?" she asked looking up at him curiously, one eyebrow bent upwards as she stared at him silently. Then glanced around "I don't think sleeping on a pile of treasure is going to be very comfortable."

He nodded to the cushions on the top of the treasure. â??That is why I laid out the pillows for you because I knew you wouldnâ??t be able to sleep on the hard coin as I do.â? He nodded to the pillows try it out. His eyes looked her over soon she would be his.

She tilted her head to the sighed and stared up at the cushions quietly then looked up at him. "I dunno..." she replied "I can't even get up there.."

He growled so that she could hear him this time, frustrated with her statement. â??That is why I will carry you up there.â? He suddenly grabbed her with his tail and launched up into the air landing on the pile of gold before he set her down. â??I will eventually make a way that you can get up yourself but for now this will have to do.â?

Her surprised squeal echoed around the room of the cave as she was hauled up onto the blankets. "don't..ever do that again." she replied as she sunk down onto the cushions onto her knees in fright.

He growled again with her on her knees it was so tempting to just take her. he moved over her slowly nuzzling against her back his clawed feet on either side of her as his tongue flicked out over her neck. â??Well as you said there was no other way for you to get upâ?¦or down for that matter.â? His cock was starting to react to her being so close and was hardening though not visible yet it wouldnâ??t be long.

She looked at his paws on either side of her and then felt his scratchy tongue on her neck. Cringing a bit she looked back up at him again "I'm sure if I jumped I could get down." he replied.

He laughed looking down and laughed more, â??I doubt it you would seriously hurt yourself.â? Claws closed down over both her arms pinning her down to the cushions, â??and we canâ??t have that now can we?â?

She blinked a bit as she was pinned down onto the cushions, struggling a little bit as she whimpered "no I suppose not..."

He growled softly his large dragon cock hardening, â??You wondered before what I meant by companionshipâ?¦let me show you.â? His claw slowly slipped down her throat and started to slice cleanly through her dress.

Shifting a bit she frowned when she felt his claws and then squealed loudly when she heard the ripping sound. "This is my only dress!" she cried grasping it, realizing now what the monster wanted.

He growled, â??I will get you others if I decide to, but for nowâ?¦â? his claws shredded the dress and any other clothing she may have. She was naked below him and his tail worked its way up between her legs to rub at her naked pussy. â??You will be mine tonight.â?

She whimpered as her clothes were ripped from her slender body. Then felt his tail poke at between her legs. Her eyes squeezed shut as he did and she let out a little sniffle, trying to hold back her tears. She would have been lucky if he had just killed her; now he was planning on raping her. Shifting a bit she whimpered "Please don't.."

He wasnâ??t listening to her, his tail rubbed at her pussy more making sure she was getting good and wet because she would need to be to be able to take his massive dragon cock. â??Shhhâ?¦you will come to love this I promise just a little bit of pain at the beginning but you will soon be begging me to take you.â?

She shifted uncomfortably, as tear began to drip down onto the pad below them. "Please." she whimpered "Please don't, I'm begging of you.." This wasn't exactly how she imagined her first time would be; but then she wouldn't have a choice either way, but she didn't expect it to come from a dragon.

He growled his tail pushed into her pussy a little not enough to take her virginity but brushing against it and rubbing her clit growling. He couldnâ??t wait, moving over her he let his cock out from under his scales and slowly pressed the large head of it into her pushing the length deep into her filling her completely.

She squirmed and wriggled each time his tail poked her; then she felt his hot member touch against her sensitive entrance. Her scream filled the cave as he pushed past her virginity breaking the skin as she collapsed against the blankets.

Back
Top Bottom