Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Delight

Kolath

Pulsar
A small town on the edge of the forest, no one would ever think that it would be the place that a Dragon would pick to make its home. However a year ago that changed, a younger bronze dragon had come out here because he found it to be a good place for his raids into the surrounding kingdoms and trade route. None passed through the town hence it was so small but many were within a easy half dayâ??s flight. However he needed to be sure that the townâ??s people were scared of him and didnâ??t come out and try to bother him or his horde while he was out. So he did just that made them fear him, and demanded sacrifice of a virginâ?¦

She still couldn't believe her village was sacrificing her to the creature that roamed around in hopes that it would leave their village alone. Shaking out her black hair she tucked it behind her ear and then looked up from where she was working in the shed. Her green eyes rested on the headman that came to fetch her.

It only took a little while but soon her hands were tied tightly behind the post that they had tied her too, the ropes going beneath her breasts and around making it slightly difficult to breath. She tilted her head up and looked at the sky that drifted out above her. It wouldn't be long before they would leave her by herself up on the hill waiting for the creature to come and get her; and probaly eat her in the process too. She wondered if her death would be quick or if it would play with her for a bit. She hoped it would be quick. Looking down she watched as the wheels turned upon the gravel road as they headed up the hills to where they were told to drop the woman off. A young virgin, how classic.

Curling her toes up a bit she watched as the villagers took one last look at her and then disappeared down the hill back to where the village was. Her toes could just touch the ground where they had dug the hole and settled the pole into it, but with her hands tied it wasn't like she could get very far anyways. Now all she had to do was wait for the thing to show up.

She wouldnâ??t have to wait long. Soon a strong wind picked up but only in a localized area just near to her as his wings beat strongly whipping up a gale. He landed on all fours and moved over near to her his long neck being the main thing that was moving. He sniffed at her a little then suddenly pushed his nose into her crotch sniffing smelling the untouched scent of a virgin. They villagers were doing what they were told that was good it meant that his fear tactic was working. He lifted back off the ground hovering just a few feet above it then grabbing the post she was chained too pulled it out of the ground and flew off into the bright sunlight for his cave.

She tensed when the large creature landed off to her side. Struggling against her bonds a little she looked the large dragon over; her eyes wide. She let out a squeak when his muzzle was suddenly between her legs, feeling his hot breath against her thighs and her womanhood. Causing her to tremble in fear a little bit more. Why couldn't she have been a little more out going like some of the other women in the village. Then she wouldn't be tied to a stake right now ready to be eaten by a dragon.

Her hair whipped around her face when he rose back up, and then she felt the pole being yanked out of the ground. When she opened her eyes next she couldn't help but let out a terrified scream from the height that they were at. The country looking like a patch work quilt and tiny farm houses looked like ant hills.

He had perfect hold of her there was no chance she would be dropped even though he was sure that she might not feel that way. He would have reassured her that she would be safe but he wasnâ??t ready to reveal that he could talkâ?¦not yet. He flew right for his cave and they werenâ??t in the air for long. He placed her gently on the ground and then landed a few feet away with a quick flick of his tail he broke the bond but being careful not to harm her, too much. It would depend on the girl as to wither or not he ended up just eating her or if she became more to him but for now if she thought he was just a brute of an animal didnâ??t really matter to him. His head motioned her deeper into the cave making it clear she should go.

She curled her toes up in fright and then looked up at the animal caring. She cringed as she was dropped onto the ground, laying there with her cheek pressed against the stone and then blinked when she was released. Sitting up she rubbed her sore wrists from the binds and looked up at him again. She noticed his motion and then frowning a bit obeyed it heading inside the cave a little deeper. Trembling and knowing that he might eat her slowly.

He moved in behind her closing a rock over the mouth of his cave nearly sealing it off entirely, leaving just enough space for air to come in. with a sudden blast of fire he lit the large fire place in the middle of his cave and curled down around it watching her for a long moment. â??You donâ??t need to fear right now girl I havenâ??t decided that Iâ??m going to eat youâ?¦not yet.â?

She watched her freedom draw to a close as the rock was sealed off almost completly, the space he had left open wasn't enough for her to squeeze through so she was trapped within the cave, and with it. She jumped nearly out of her skin however when she felt the heat rush over her from his flame. Swallowing thickly she then looked up at him; quacking in fear when she noticed his sharp teeth. Her eyes widening a bit when she heard him speak her own language but she didn't know what else to say. So he was going to prolong her death, she almost felt her heart sink down into her stomach. Of course she was glad to be alive and everything but now she just had to wait for her death to come around the corner.

He sighed, â??I have no intention of killing you unless you prefer that over the other arrangements I had in mind.â? He moved back to one side of the cave pulling a side of beef from the wall and setting it on a spit to begin cooking.

((sorry hit a wall of writers block on this one.))

She stood there watching him silently then tilted her head before looking at the dragon suspicously "What kind of arrangements?" she asked watching him pull the slab of meat out and put it on the fire. Her stomach then growled loudly; she had forgotten how long she had gone without food.

He prepared the meat wrapping herbs and fresh vegetables around it with twine and letting them cook with it. â??Well as you can see I prefer the taste of cattle over human so food is not what I had in mind.â? Tossing a few aromatic herbs on the fire he looked at her as the air began to grow sweet with their smell. â??Companionship was what I had in mind for you it isnâ??t exactly teaming with people of good conversation up here. Not to mention other things.â?

Her stomach growled loudly when she smelt the smell of the food that he was cooking. However she was suprised at his words and she couldn't help but look up at his scaly face again. "Other things?" she replied staring at him. If it was company he wanted then she was okay with that but what other things did he have in mind?

He laughed lightly seeing that she was more intelligent than the normal village wench and that she had picked up on the connotation see might be worth his time after all and not just a enjoyable diversion. â??That would come later my dear. For now let us just get to know one another.â? He added some more herbs to the fire making a sweet smell spread over the two of them something that would relax and even begin to stimulate them both.

She stared at him with a bit of worry in her young face before shifting her weight a bit. Her nose took in the sweet smell of the herbs; and felt as it relaxed her taunt muscles and let her move over to the fire and sit down.

He was a bit worried about the lack of talking that she seemed to be doing but he planned to change that hoping the herb would help her relax more. â??So my dear tell me about yourself I would like to know what type of people live inside my domain.â?

She looked at him when he began to ask her the question and then shrugged her shoulders gently. "I'm not as important as some of the other people in the village." she replied "I was orphaned at five, my parents were killed by bandits; one of the elderly couples took me in, and then I went to stay with one of the farmers to help him out. That's where I was living when you made your request for a sacrifice and they chose me."

He smiled his tail slipping around her waist as he continued the cooking. â??Good thing that I was just looking for a young maid not someone important or you would never do.â? He chuckled meaning it as a joke. â??But tell me living with so many different people you havenâ??t been married? Or with a man yet?â? he had been hoping to get a fresh virgin but considering how long it had been he would settle for not but that was his preference. His tail stroked her arm lightly it a comforting way if you can say that for a dragon.

She looked down when his tail slid around her thin waist and she tensed a little bit. After realizing he wasn't going to hurt her she relaxed. "No I've never been with a man before." she replied poking her index fingers together shyly. "No one's wanted a useless orphan woman who comes from no decent family, if I had come from an higher up important family it would have been different." she said looking up at him quietly.

He nodded listening as he added some more herbs to the roast they were some of the same herbs that would start to work on her mind making her more open to the idea of having a dragon lover, not to mention they would relax her body so she could physically take a dragon inside her. testing the roast with a claw he nodded, â??I do believe it is done. There are some plates back there in the corner if you would care for one I never found a need for them.â?

She watched as he added more herbs to the food and then once he mentioned plates, she stood up and headed over to where they were. Glancing at them for a moment she pulled one down off the shelf and then walked back to where their meal was cooking; having no idea what the spices on it and what he had in mind for her. "Smells good." she replied hungrily holding her plate in grasped fingers.

He chuckled cutting off a piece with his talon. â??Well hopefully it not only smells good but it tastes good also.â? He laid the piece out on her plate and then set to cutting himself one rather larger. He looked at her moving over so that his head was right across from her. â??tell me my dear you were scared when I brought you here, are you still?â?

She nodded her head gently and then looked down at the piece of meat on her plate hungrily; her mouth watering for it as she looked back up at him when he began to move around. "I was at first." she replied then shrugged her shoulders "I'm still a little nervous but...if you wanted to eat me you would have done so already, instead of going through cooking this." she said pointing at dinner.

He was starting to get tired of waiting the herb on the fire should have been having more of a affect on her hopefully the one on the meat would have a quick effect or he would have to just forget about being totally nice and make her want it by direct touch excitement he hoped she would be affected by than but if not he would just have to make do.

She looked at the meat and then back up to him as if asking silently if she could eat. Her stomach growling loudly in protest to not being fed. "May I eat?" she asked after a long moment of silence.

He blinked for a moment then chuckled lightly, â??Forgive me yes of course you can I forgot my manners.â? He leaned down biting a part of the meat he had cut for himself and eating it slowly watching her.

Back
Top Bottom