Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's Delight

Tears flooded down her cheeks as she was taken roughly by the soldiers. She wished they'd just release and get it over with and leave her alone, or she wished the dragon would come for her. That thought surprised her but she figured even if they did get what they wanted; they'd just want it again; and again, and again. It wouldn't matter. Her body was starting to ache with the on coming release and she squeezed her eyes shut.

They werenâ??t at all gentle as the first group fucking her finished filling her every hole with hot cum. Pushing her away like something to be shunned another group moved close and she would quickly feel her body being violated again and being taken roughly with no care for her pleasure or even her health all they wanted was their own release.

He was fast at tracking them finding that humans never were good at covering tracks even if they were trying, they always forgot too many things and this group wasnâ??t trying he would quickly come up on them he just hoped that he would be there before too much damage was done to her.

She closed her eyes tightly as she felt their seeds enter her body. Shaking her head frantically when she was pushed away she quickly tried to scramble away from them before the next group stepped up. She was a little too slow as they got at her as well. Crying out as she was once again filled with their members, wishing the dragon would come now.

Almost as she thought it as though she made it happen, the large form of the dragon crashed into the camp. He roared seeing what they were doing to her; his tail lashing out knocking two of the men aside throwing them so hard to the ground that the cracking of their bones was clearly heard. The men were in shock and it was their undoing. In moment almost all of them were dead or dying only leaving two alive who were currently pinned beneath his large claws. He growled, â??None touch the mate of Jeric and live.â? The two that were alive hadnâ??t done anything to her when he had shown up only reason they still were alive. He looked at her, â??Shall I spare them?â?

Jumping a bit when he came crashing down and knocked the two away from him, she scrambled away and then lay in a heap a couple feet away, trembling. Upon hearing him speak to her she looked up at him silently and then looked at the two that had been quietly sitting at their camp fire. Looking up at the dragon she nodded her head in indication that he should spare them seeing as they hadn't done anything wrong.

Coming down low near her after having scared the two men away he looked at her. â??Get on we need to get out of here now.â? He sighed looking over at her torn dress and how beat up and worn she was looking also. â??We need to find some new place to stay my dear so that you will be safe.â?

(wow two posts in one day? xD)

She watched the two men run away and then shied away from him for a moment until he spoke. Sniffing a bit she crawled over to him and then on wobbly legs pulled herself up onto his back wearily. Everything hurt, she never knew how much even her insides could hurt from what they were doing. Everything seemed to hurt though; thighs, legs, hips, stomach, jaw. There wasn't a place on her body that wasn't sore. Sniffing a bit she dug her nose into his scales silently her salty tears washing down onto them as she cried.

He felt her sadness through the bond that she still was fighting that had been formed when he had taken her. he flew moving deeper into the mountains stopping finally at a cave that wad far away from everything human. He carried her inside to a pool that was a nautral hot spring more than big enough even for him. His claws gently brushed through her hair combing it out taking out the tangles that had formed before he nuzzled her forward. â??Ease your pains my dear the water has healing properties.â?

((ok I deserved that all it means is that I am finally catching up on rps and the loop between replies got shorter because I have less to reply to. oh and this makes three))

(yay! three! =D I'm just teasing :3 )

She held onto him tightly as he took her away from the soldiers camp, keeping her face buried down into his scales as they went. Hearing the soft music of the water she lifted her head and looked at the hot spring. Shifting her weight she slid off his back to get at the water. Stumbling and falling from her weak and sore legs. Sniffing she crawled towards it and slid one of her feet into the hot water with a cringe. It stung but it felt nice on her body as she slid the rest of herself into it's magical waters.

He laid at the side of the pool watching her seeing the relief spread across her face from the magic of the pool and its ability to heal. He looked her over seeing the bruises from the rough treatment that the soldiers had given to her. he reached down and gently started to slip her dress off her shoulder. â??Relax it will just help the waters heal better and I will go get you another one from our cave while you rest.â?

she lay there silently in the water, she could feel her body slowly begin to heal from the soldiers attack on her but it still stung. Feeling her dress begin to be lifted off her body she cringed away from it a little which pulled it over her head. Dipping down into the hot water she looked up at him with large eyes. Then slowly nodded her head gently, when he said he would go get her another dress. That would be nice, resting along the other side of the hot spring she settled down and closed her eyes to relax.

He took off heading back to the old cave they had been in. he went into his main chamber finding the chest that he kept all the ladies dresses in and picking it up he flew back to the hot spring cave. The chest was full of the finest dresses, robes and anything that a woman wore, they were fit for a princess.

Sinking down more into the hot spring she watched him leave with a little bit of nervousness to her, what if the guys that ran away came back for her? No..they wouldn't she was to far in the mountains and the dragon would be right back. Sinking down into the water a little more she rested.

Upon hearing his approach she opened her eyes and looked over at the door way to see if he was back yet with some new clothing, she really wouldn't have cared what it was so long as it covered up her naked and battered body.

He landed easily and placed the chest to one side seeing her still in the spring he moved up behind her his tail lightly brushing over her shoulders, â??I brought you clothes but from the look of your body when we came here you could use a long time in that hot spring.â? He rubbed her shoulders with his tail lightly, â??Iâ??m sorry I left you in the cave I thought you would be safe there.â?

She watched him set down the large chest and turned back around to sink into the hot spring again, feeling his tail on her shoulders she looked at it and then up at him. "I feel a little better now." she replied staring up at him before looking away to let cup the water in her hands and let it drain back into the pool. "It doesn't hurt so much."

He nodded to the chest, â??There are new clothes for you in there when you are ready; for now I think I shall also take a short dip to relax also.â? He moved to one side of the pool and as he slowly slipped into the water he began to change. It was rather startling as he changed from the huge hulking dragon to a slightly larger then human size man that still looked dragon though more like a human dragon mix.

She nodded her head gently and looked at the chest before sinking down into the water. Watching him move around; her eyes widened as he changed into the appearance of a man. Her eyes widened and she sunk down until just her nose was above the water, her legs curled up and her arms hiding her chest as she stared at him

He chuckled lightly and reaching out with his tail gently drew her closer even though she was trying to hide herself. He was firm but gentle as he pulled her close brushing her cheek looking down into her eyes, â??I wonâ??t hurt you like they did, and I have seen you naked before you donâ??t need to cover up around me.â? His hand brushed her cheek again waiting for her to relax a little.

She let out a high pitched squeal as his tail wrapped around her waist and she struggled a little bit in fright as she was towed over to him. Feeling his warm hand wrap around her bare shoulders, she kept her arms trapped to her chest to hide herself from him. One eye closing as he brushed it with his hand, her eyes large as she stared up at the half dragon half man before her. His words calmed her a little but she was still tense.

â??Shhhhh, relax, Iâ??m not going to hurt you I swear.â? He just held her lightly his hands rubbing her arms lightly smiling at her. he wrapped his arms around her gently pulling her back against his chest leaning his head down whispering in her ear. â??Do you know why I asked your village for a sacrifice? It was because I had seen you there and knew that if you gave me the chance I could make you happy with me.â?

She shifted uncomfortably in his arms and felt his warm breath on the back of her neck. Jumping a little when she heard his words in her ear. Turning her head she looked up at him with large eyes and then looked away "I was happy at the village." she replied looking down at her submerged hands.

He looked down at her slowly nodding, â??Really? Were you really happy? When I asked them to find someone to sacrifice they didnâ??t even need to talk about who.â? He nuzzled her neck, â??They knew they would pick you without having to even think about it. you were not really welcome there they put up with your presence didnâ??t they?â?

"It's cause I didn't have a family." she replied shifting to get away from his nuzzling. "I was a nuisance to them but I was still welcomed." she huffed a little sinking down into the hot water a little more to get more comfortable

(whoa two posts in one day o_o )

He sighed, â??I know your parents died a while ago. And how can a nuisance be welcome? That is like saying you welcome the pebble in your shoe.â? His hand came over brushing against her shoulder. â??I donâ??t see you that way I see you as valuable and desirable you are the one I decided that I wanted as my mate.â?

"But I'm human and your a dragon, shouldn't you want another dragon as your mate?" she asked chewing on her lip a little as she looked back up at him. Goosebumps appeared on her arms when he stroked her shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom