Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Not So Imaginary Friend (Musashi X Frogger)

Musashi's heart jumped a bit upon hearing Maki point out his blushing, which of course made it redder than before! Her little finger touch tripped an odd tickling feeling down at his sides despite the distance. Struggling for an answer he offered, "I..ah..must still be awestruck that I finally found you again after all these years, yeah! And that we're spending not only today together but a few more to come from the looks of it." He rested and drank the rest of the hot cocoa while calmly allowing the pretty girl to touch his chest, where an oddly skipping heartbeat could be felt. He briefly brought his free hand up and very gently touched the back of her touching hand and gave it the slightest affectionate rub before retracting it to his ceramic mug. Once she returned to her own drink, he finished his and brought it to the sink to clean it up and even dry it off.

"I am pretty wiped from the travel and the long day; showering sounds pretty good," the wear warrior admitted. He even shared, "I got few things in the pouch but I might still need towels and soaps, and..lavender's fine with me!" He smiled at her gently arm touch, and even looked to briefly touch her hand when she reached his. With a parting smile, he headed to the small hallway where the bathroom was.

After making a quick assessment of the towels, washcloths, and soaps, Musashi undressed and turned the water on. Once his hand detected that water had reached proper warmth, he climbed into the shower, lathered up a washcloth and applied the fragrant soap to his every part. He was momentarily lost in thought, just thinking about everything he took in that day: being reunited with Makine, joining her for a dangerous mission, and having the urge to ask her to come to a couple of special events with him..assuming they survive the warzone they were about the enter that is! Trying to stay focused and not use too much of the kind woman's water, he grabbed hold of the shampoo bottle and lathered his crazy blue hair completely, then repeated the process with her conditioner. Once rinsed off, he switched off the water and obtained one large towel for his body and a smaller one to dry his wild blue hair with. Thoroughly dried, he obtained softer sleepwear from his pouch, comprised of black pants and a shirt carrying a metallic lion-looking symbol and the name 'Lionheart Studios' across the chest.

About ready to turn in, he walked over to his wonderful hostess's bedroom door and knocked as he asked, "Maki? I'm all cleaned up now. Is it safe to enter?"

Makine isn’t a coward, not one bit… and yet, she’s a jittery mess at the idea of sharing a bed with her best friend. It doesn’t make any sense! None! Whatsoever! Ugh! It’s tempting to pull her hair out, but… she can’t do that. Maki isn’t a fan of the idea of going bald, either. Having a hand go through her hair, regardless, Maki placed both on her hips two seconds later… looking at all the options she has when it comes to pajamas. Does she want to go for casual, but cute? Or does she want to go straight to sexy? No, no! Hold that thought! Why’s she worried about this?! Sharing a bed doesn’t mean anything! Aren’t they really good friends? The best of friends? Does she seriously want to jeopardize that? Of course not. Maybe it’s best she doesn’t think too hard on this… Maki released another sigh, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet… trying not to yank her hair out again.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah! It’s safe to enter!” Maki laughed while snatching up the first thing, just so she’s good to go. “It’s not like I’m naked or anything in here,” she continued, just to smack herself on the forehead. Did she really have to go there-? Ugh. Is there any way she can jump into a hole and hide? Well… It’s possible, but to waste magic on preserving what little dignity she has left? No. Out of the question. Maki threw open the door with a big smile, stepping off to the side so he could enter.

“Um… Just… make yourself comfortable. I’ll be out of the shower here in just a little bit.” Can this get any more awkward? Maki had to resist the impulse to smack her forehead again and, with a blush heating her cheeks, decided to evacuate before she embarrassed herself into an early grave. “Be right back.” Okay. Maybe things can be just… a little bit more awkward. Maki slipped into the bathroom and closed the door, leaning back against the thing. Steam curled in the air -remnants of the shower he just had. The mirror was foggy, and there was a heat clinging to her skin already. Maki shed her dress, stretching her arms high above her head before starting to heat up the water. Ten minutes later -give or take a couple-, Maki’s stepping out with the scent of lavender thick in her nose… and on her skin, probably. It was in her shampoo, in her conditioner, and in her body wash. It’s a very soothing scent. It’s perfect to unwind with. Maki used a big towel to dry her hair with, another to wrap her body with, before checking herself out in the mirror. Having a hand clear away some of the steam, Maki looked at her reflection with a critical eye. “Alright, let’s get down to it,” she said on a sigh.

Another couple of minutes later, Maki knocked on the door to her own bedroom. “Hey? Are you decent?” she couldn’t resist teasing. In a tiny crop top, blue with yellow stars splattered all over it, and a pair of tiny shorts, Maki was a sight for sore eyes… not that she knew that. No, all the girl knew was… she was kinda wishing she’d grabbed a different set of pajamas.

(I didn't get an alert for this one; must have been a site bug)

Though it was only a few seconds, it felt like several long minutes elapsed before Musashi heard Makine invite him in. With permission granted, he casually opened the door, fighting his natural instincts to open it slowly and quietly; this time he wanted present company to know exactly where he was. He walked in, only to find that Maki had already stepped aside to take her own shower. No problem he thought, she'll be back soon enough. He looked around the comfortable looking room for anything curious, whether it was more books, colorful pictures and decorations, a clock, or anything else about the lovely lady he could learn just from a simple look around. He then sat atop the bed, quickly realizing that he didn't know which side she usually slept on, so he stayed above the covers until she returned.

Hearing Makine's knock and call, Musashi confirmed, "Oh..ah yea I'm good!" as he was indeed wearing a set of soft blue pants and his black and white 'Lionheart Studios' shirt. He observed Maki's sleepwear, which he found rather cute. Much like with the dress she had on that day, the shorts showed her healthy legs off, which he couldn't help but look at a few times. His focus moved to the starry pattern on her top, which he thought was an adorable decor for her. "Hey Maki," he quietly greeted. He then asked, "I wasn't sure which side of the bed was yours so I held off on opening the blankets."

((Hey, it’s okay. Sometimes it happens.))

“Oh. Ah… I actually don’t have a preference?” As weird as it sounds, Makine isn’t too picky. Maybe it has to do with jumping between realms, but… she’s had to sleep in all sorts of situations. “Long as I have a pillow under my head and a blanket to cover up with, I’m pretty much set,” Maki continued, laughing a little under her breath. “So. Anyway. Did you get a chance to brush your teeth? I did as soon as I jumped out of the shower, and… well, I’m fixing to wind down for the night.” Okay, can this get any more awkward? He’s not a little boy, and he doesn’t need a reminder on his personal hygiene. Maki walked on over to the right side of the bed, pulling back the purple blankets to climb between the sheets. A long, slender leg appeared. A hand darted up to brush a wave of silver behind an ear, just to linger there for a good couple of seconds.

“Do you care if I, um… use my lotion? It’s sort of something I do when I’m home.” Maki thinks it helps her fall asleep at night… and it helps keep her skin silky soft. “And if you’re in the mood to give me a back massage, I’d never turn the offer down,” she couldn’t resist teasing. First things first. Maki sat up straighter, taking this opportunity to start braiding her hair. As much as she loves it… she isn’t a fan of the big ol’ knots she gets every so often. “Shoot. I have a bunch of ribbons in the nightstand on your side, do you mind grabbing me one?” Maki isn’t being too demanding, is she? Not too bossy? Hopefully not… or too weird.

Learning Maki had no usual side, Musashi shuffled over and made room for her, double checking that there were pillows and blankets for both of them, which, thanks to the extra, there appeared to be, so he agred, "Okay sounds good." He then confirmed, "Yes I brushed! I do so twice daily, it's important!" Her reminders brought his father and aunt's advice to mind for a moment, but he knew from experience that not following could be painful. He soon found himself focused on Maki again, especially with her long lovely leg being shown for a moment, and her long hair bouncing in her hand.

Musashi blushed, "Oh..no problem at all; proceed with the lotion, Maki!" He then heard her request and excitedly agreed, "I'd love to massage your back, Maki! I've had a little practice...and..with my super strength I'll have the finger endurance to give you a good one..and I'll make sure not to overdo it!" He started towards her, then turned back momentarily to obtain one of her ribbons, which he guessed was to be used as a cute hair accessory. Ribbon in hand, he handed it to the pretty girl and positioned himself behind her to start the back rub. He felt around for where any knots were and worked to rub them out firmly but gently. His ability to lift huge iron tanks and slam them like they were nothing meant than back in his youth, he had some trouble being delicate, often ended up being very Hulk-like by accident[1], but over the years, thanks to his family's training with throwing weapons, he developed better motor control. "How's this feel?" he checked while working Makine's back. All the while, his heart fluttered..but just because a girl asks for a back massage doesn't mean she's in romantic pursuit...does it? Excited, but trying to keep from jumping to conclusions, he diverted, "Ah..that starry shirt it cute..where'd you get it?"

[1]: Avengers: Endgame reference FTW!

Last edited:
Maki's eyes -warm, a beautiful amber that bleeds into gold- fluttered when his fingers began kneading. "Ooh…" It didn't take long to completely forget about what she meant to do, and to instead indulge herself in the bittersweet pleasure of this massage. "You have… no idea how amazing that feels." A soft, bashful little laugh slipped out before she could even attempt to rein it back in. "Oh. Right. I was going to…" Maki started to pull silvery-white over her shoulder, making it a long, thick rope before she started braiding. "Um… I think I just bought it off the clearance rack," Maki replied with a shrug that had one shoulder of her shirt falling down. It revealed a lot of ivory skin… not to mention a small, pink birthmark in the shape of a star.

"I, um… I totally forgot I meant to lather on lotion."

Another laugh wove through the empty quiet. Maki nibbled on her lip, trying -and failing- to let out a soft moan of ecstasy. How is Musa so good at massages-? It seems almost impossible, seeing as how he's a… samurai, someone who cuts down bad guys with just a couple swings of his sword, and yet… the reality of it is obvious. The subtle, sweet scent of lavender infiltrated her senses while she rubbed her hands together. As soothing as it is… the scent was also sensual, somehow. It doesn't make much sense, it just… is. Maki started using it on the one shoulder bared to his eyes, which only earned a groan. "I didn't know how sore I was until you started," she shared, doing everything in her power not to let out some other embarrassing noise. It's bad enough she's been groaning off and on.

"So… You're probably really, really sore after traveling all this way…" Maki spoke up, stealing a glance at him. "I know I usually am, after jumping from one realm to the next. I can… give you a massage, too… I mean, if you want me to. It's completely up to you. It's just an offer, so… if you don't want me to, I don't have to." A delicate shrug rolled through her shoulders. "I'm halfway tempted to lay down and continue to let you work your magic. I'd even take my shirt off… but… I really don't want to make you uncomfortable." Maki blushed pink and, clearing her throat, went to apply lotion to her other arm.

Though focused heavily on giving Makine a good strong backrub, Musashi just managed to notice her fluttering eyelashes, giving him an invisible blush and momentarily distracting him before he took a split second to refocus. Hearing her praise, he smiled, "Ah..glad you like it; I do try!" He briefly stopped so she could obtain her long healthy silvery hair, then he carried on working out her muscles' knots as best he could. Learning of where the stars-shirt came from, he acknowledged, "Sounds like a good find! Mine's from the music school where I'm learning the bass guitar!" He blushed a little at the reveal of her shoulder, being reminded of the scene in the kitchen where her long lovely legs were on display due to her stretch. He noticed the pink star as well, though he chose to make a note in his head but not say anything about it.

As he continued to treat the wonderful girl to a good therapeutic massage, Musashi pondered the situation and everything he took in that day: Makine was alive and grown up, and while more mature now just as welcoming and sweet as she was during those visits when they were both much younger. Though this war torn world she spoke of sounded like a disturbing place indeed, yet one that needed both of them to regain its light of hope. His mind drifted to thoughts of wanting to spend time with her beyond the mission he signed up for. And today's dinner and ice cream..followed by a stay at her home..was this a date? He noticed her subtle sounds, feeling proud that he was helping her out, but trying not to read to far into them.

Soon the soothing scent of lavender spread about the bedroom. Musashi inhaled it more deeply, finding the fine fragrance relaxing. Afterwards he offered, "Mm..I hope you're feeling better now than when we started." He then listened to her offer to return the favor or even have him take the physical therapy up a notch and handle her whole back! "Oh..well..you're right: today's journey was a real endurance trial..and I would love a back rub from you, Maki!" He additionally offered, "And yes I can gladly give you a more intense massage if that's something you'd like! Ahh...which one should we do first? I can handle yours first if you'd like; I got some strength left!"

"I'd appreciate it," Maki replied on the softest of sighs, eyes closed in pleasure. "It's been so long since I've had any chance to relax… I doubt I'd know what to do with myself if I ever found managed to book a vacation." Maki laughed a little under her breath, just to shake her head two seconds later. "Huh? Really?" An eye cracked open, though she didn't think to look back at him. Of course she isn't going to interrupt this lovely massage. "I had no idea you were learning to play the bass guitar." It's actually kinda… sexy. Yes, it could be considered cliché… but it's cliché for a reason, right? Maki licked her dry lips, trying to think of anything appropriate at this time. It's definitely… difficult. Why is that? Is it because of the… electricity she keeps getting a taste of? It doesn't make sense. Musashi is one of her best friends… so why-?

No, no. It's probably better just to bury it and move on. "I'll give you a massage once you're done," Maki decided after taking a deep breath. "I know it's selfish, but I'm trying to soak up every second of this while I can… It just feels really, really good." How is a samurai, a man who trained for years the way of the sword, so gentle? It almost feels like he's casting a spell over her… Maki applied a little more lotion on her arms, the sweet scent of lavender thick in the air. "I, uh… I wouldn't make you uncomfortable if I did take off my shirt, would I?" Maki finally dared to glance back at the young man, just to read his reaction and see his expression. "I don't want to make things awkward, so… um, if it does, I have no problem whatsoever with keeping my shirt on. I'm enjoying what you're doing."

Offering up a smile, Maki stretched her arms high into the air, groaning when something or another popped. "Mm, that felt good." Maki hesitated before twisting where she was, already going through the motions of pulling the star-speckled shirt up and over her head. Nearly everything was revealed to his eyes -the sensual curve of her spine, the pale but silky skin… and of course the small pink star on her shoulder. Several scars decorate her sides, though, some a faded pink… others a more angry red. Maki shifted to lay down, burying her face into a pillow. "I'm ready whenever you are!" Along her right side are a series of scars that intersect, signs of abuse and torture she's had to endure in some other realm.

Doing his best to multi-task, rubbing out Makine's knots and listening to her curious questions, Musashi confirmed, "I picked it up some time after I saw my first rock concert, but I really took to learning it after an epic battle to empty a city of weird shadow monsters. During that battle I fought alongside Leon, a great warrior in battle and veteran musician. After the battle he set up a studio where he practiced with several bands he himself played in, and taught music lessons to the citizenry. He said putting on concerts and learning music would lift people's spirits in the aftermath of the war, and offered me lessons free of charge for helping him and his team save the city."

Musashi excitedly accepted, "Oh I'd love one from you after, but I'll make sure you've had your fill we do that," wanting a good back massage himself as well. He smiled proudly on hearing that she was enjoying herself and he appeared to be doing well in helping relieve her back of ailments, but then blushed awkwardly at the mention of her wanting to remove her shirt. He stammered in consent, "Oh..I..no..no problem at all, that's okay!" Seeing her looking back at him, he smiled to her, briefly getting lost in her eyes before pausing the massage to allow her to remove the starry shirt.

The curious samurai continued to work on the pretty girl's back and shoulders. During the process, he saw a few of scars, which had him guessing that she may have been wounded in battle a few times but has been a strong survivor despite the pain. While they had yet to be revealed, he had a few lightly visible scars of his own, as he had taken a few sword wounds in battles past, and while the healing spray he carried with him was remarkable, it still had limits on how thoroughly it could heal the damage he took in the defense of lives. Seeing Maki assume a position, he worked on handling her back and shoulders as well he as could, focusing on whichever spots on her back drew the most pleasant reactions. Finally, after 15 minutes, he rested and shook out his fingers as he asked, "Maki how do you feel?"

“I… feel… fabulous,” Maki just about purred, eyes closed in pure bliss. “I haven’t had a massage like that in a very, very long time. I kinda don’t want to move.” Is that wrong? Probably. Maki did promise to return the favor when he was done, it’s just… it felt really, really… really damn good. "I haven't felt this relaxed since… gosh, I can't remember the last time." How sad. A yawn interrupting her thoughts -which are already pretty scattered in the first place-, Maki rolled over so she can sit up and stretch. All Musashi could see was the long, sensual curve of her back… and the pink star on her shoulder. Of course, if he was to try and look closer… he'd see her breast, too, though only a side profile.

Maki finally twisted to fetch her shirt, that way she can throw it on and keep any embarrassment from arising. “Alright. Roll over onto your stomach,” she ordered. “And strip off your shirt, while you’re at it. I bet you haven’t had a good rub down in a long, long time… so I’ll use lotion to make it feel really good.” Maki flashed him a bright smile over her shoulder, already pulling her long, silvery-white hair caught under the collar of her shirt. “Go on, now. I don’t bite. Promise. I just need to stretch again real quick. I think you managed to work out some of the knots in my back.” In other words? Yay!

A big yawn interrupting that thought, Maki did just that… lifting her hands high above her head and rolling her shoulders meanwhile. Man, Musashi knows how to hit the sore spots, doesn't he? Everything sort of feels like jelly right now… Maki had to fight against the temptation to curl up around her pillow and fall asleep, instead grabbing the bottle of lotion. "You ready?" After squeezing out a generous amount, Maki rubbed her hands together to warm it up. It'd be a shock to his sore muscles otherwise! "I'm going to straddle your waist,” she warned him, “that way I can reach your shoulders better.” Once Musashi rolled over onto his stomach, revealing… a collection of scars she didn't expect to find, Maki swung a leg over… settling square on his butt.

Musashi felt proud he was able to help Maki out so effectively. He noticed her yawn, and hoped that she would sleep well that night but not before returning the favor. He briefly spied the side of her perky breast, but looked away once he realized he was starting to stare. Once she was reaching for her shirt again, he stepped back and briefly looked to the opposite side of the room until he heard her instructions.

"Oh..yes..yes.." he acknowledged her plans. He first removed his Lionheart Studios shirt, revealing his well-crafted pectoral and abdominal muscles. Feeling a combination of pride and goofiness, he flexed his arms inward, fists facing each other. Tightening his pecs and abs he grunted, "Rrrr!!" sounding a bit like Hulk Hogan in his wacky impersonation. He then rested on the bed, stomach down, catching a glance of Maki's pretty hair toss before his face sunk into a pillow. Finally, he confirmed, "Ready Maki!"

The worn out warrior soon felt Makine's bodily warmth covering his rear, giving him an exciting and warm tingle despite him being shirtless. The feeling of her thighs just slightly touching his hips tripped a slight sexual sensation. He had seen her lovely legs during much of the day, which her short-skirted dress showed off most effectively. Feeling her resting on his rear had him all the more curious of what a good strong thigh-hug from her would feel like. Curious affectionate thoughts filled his head to the point where he was in a perfect state to receive her lotion-coated hands on his back.

Last edited:
An eyebrow jumped up at his impersonation of Hulk Hogan, but the smirk melted away once she was in position. How did Musashi earn so many scars? It almost breaks her heart to think that, in another world, he was hurt so badly and she was busy somewhere else. Both hands, lathered in lavender-scented lotion, lowered to rest lightly on his shoulders. Maki shifted forward to apply more pressure, unknowingly rolling her hips in a way that was definitely provocative.

No words interrupted the silence that fell. Maki kneaded his shoulders to get rid of the tension there, firmly but gently using her thumbs to transmit some of her healing magic into him. Yes, she doesn’t normally waste her magic on sore muscles, but… it’s been way too long since she’s spent any time with him. Tendrils of silver slid forward, too, tracing along his arms in an intimate, seductive tickle. Maki moved to get more comfortable, thighs squeezing his hips for just a minute or two. Her hands trailed down his spine slowly, rubbing slowly.

“So… Is there any one spot you’re sore?”Maki had leaned down to whisper this into his ear, breasts pressing into his back meanwhile. Of course she wasn’t wearing any bra, having just gotten out of the shower and was almost ready for bed, so her nipples poked through the thin fabric of her star-speckled shirt, scraping against him somewhat. “I want to make sure i’m doing a good job… I don’t give just anybody massages,” Maki shared, only to laugh and smile. Every word had warm breath teasing his ear, the curve of his neck, even down his shoulder. “Just let me know if you want me to rub anywhere.”

A few years of intentionally hunting people he knew to be imbued with powerful Oni certainly led to Musashi incurring more injuries than the average civilian, some of which remained subtly visible on his back. Fortunately, the pain of having taken them had long since faded, and he knew from his earliest training sessions that wounds were a likely outcome if he chose the life of a pro-active Oni-hunter.

"Oh." Musashi silently sighed, noticing Maki's increased use of her strength and precision to aid him with his stress. He felt another hint of sensual tingles near his loins when the lovely girl's intensity increased and her hips grinded against his back. He could feel his attraction to the beautiful mage increasing, which actually prompted him to try to suppress the feelings. He thought about this being their first day together as adults, and while they did go on a date that night, he suspected showing too much of his ever developing affection for her that very night might frighten her. Momentarily, he was able to focus on the soothing sensations of physical relief that started to spread around his back. Not knowing her healing spells were being invoked, he attributed the relief to her skills and the lotion she was wielding. Then, the feelings of romantic attraction spiked once again as her strong thighs hugged him, reminded him of what he had fantasized about since first seeing her lovely legs.

"Oh..ah..yes, actually!" He confided. "My left shoulder seems to be the most problematic; I find myself stretching and flexing it a lot but that only goes so far." He blushed a little upon noticing her soft breasts were squished against his back, and that Maki was effectively spooning him. "Oh..no worry: you're doing wonderfully, Maki!" he praised, tingles running down his sides at her word.

Maki had no idea what thoughts were tormenting her dear friend, only that, for some reason, he was SUPER tense. Is there something wrong? Does she need to use more magic? Or more pressure? A hand lifted off his shoulder to draw a rune circle in the air above, the lines glowing green before very long. Maki let the spell drift down, which sank through his skin right where she could see his pulse beating in the junction between neck and shoulder.

“Your left shoulder, huh?” It does feel more stiff than his right. Maki sat up to give it more attention, palms pressing firmly while her fingers went to work. “I wonder why that is… but I hope I can make it feel a little better!” It’s not very often she gives massages, though… and Musashi is so sweet, he probably wouldn’t admit it if it didn’t feel good. He’s just that sort of person. Minutes slipped away… tendrils of healing magic seeping into his sore muscles. It wasn’t until almost an hour passed before Maki finally decided to call it quits, since her fingers were almost completely numb. “How do you feel now?” Maki asked, trying to rub some feeling back into her poor hands. “Any better? I hope so.” Maki stretched her arms high above her head next, all while remaining seated on his ass. It just didn’t cross her mind to climb off… that is, not until she realized where she was. Still. A curse left her lips, red invading her pale features in a heartbeat. “I’m sorry! You probably want to get up, don’t you?”

Why didn’t she think of this sooner??

Maki rolled off him with all the grace of a newborn doe, silver flying everywhere as she crashed into the pillows waiting just on the other side of him. A leg ended up draped over him somehow, though.

Musashi let the healing spells draw his fullest attention, closing his eyes and focusing on how great it felt for wounds and pain, new and old, to be healed and relieved so wonderfully. He was so adsorbed in the feeling of the magic that he just barely heard Makine speculate about why his left shoulder would ail more than the right. Taking a moment to realize what she spoke about, Musashi guessed, "Maybe its something I've been doing, either in battle or in ordinary actions that built up over time. I hear athletes often live with pain and work through it when the pressure to succeed is on."

Roughly an hour later, Musashi noticed that Maki was finished and resting. He was impressed with her endurance, knowing from experience how much it wears on someone to push their strength for such a long time, especially so late at night after a long day. The relieved warrior celebrated, "I feel loads better, Maki! That felt amazing. And much respect for being able to work your hands for that long!" He continued to rest where he was, noticing the sexy woman was still sitting on him but he had apparently accepted the position throughout her masterful treatment. "Oh..yea I guess I can get up now..no problem though! he blushed.

Ready to rest for the night, Musashi adjusted himself so he could rest his head on the pillows. Immediately after he closed his eyes, the soft bag surrounding his head generated a relaxed hypnotic feeling that lured him into a sweet nap that would keep its hold over him until the sun rose on the next day. Still, some part of him noticed Maki's lovely leg resting in his, and perhaps in a subconcious act of flirting, his hand found itself resting on the side of her knee.

It certainly didn't take long to drift off to sleep. It'd been a long day. Maki was worn out… which is sort of weird, since she hadn't done much of anything. Maybe it has to do with the fact she’s jumped between realms and worlds so much lately, it’s catching up to her-? Who knows. Maki unleashed a great big yawn, nuzzling into her pillow with the faintest smile tugging at her lips. At first her dreams were… disjointed, just fragments and pieces of dreams and memories, but before very long her mind quieted. Her lips parted with a soft sigh, the young woman’s breathing deepening. An owl rustled in the tree outside, but otherwise it was peaceful inside.

Dawn broke, rays of light infiltrating the room and banishing darkness to the corners. Sometime during the night Maki had cuddled close, almost as though seeking warmth when temperatures dropped. An arm had looped over his waist, fingers lightly gripping onto his shirt… while just about every inch of their bodies are pressed together. Maki’s hair spilled out over the cerulean blue sheets, shining like a silver river in the sunrise. A hand was held captive between them, too, just below his heart was beating. Noise outside of people laughing and talking showed that the city’s just starting to wake up… even if these two hadn’t yet. Maki did start to stir, though, albeit reluctantly.

Dreams could be lively, surreal, hopeful, frightening, or even funny. This night was perhaps a bit of those descriptors, as Musashi could recall some of the times he had spent with Maki in the past, then saw her dressed to the 9s, smiling back at him as they walked down a busy street where various other people, also geared up for a formal celebration, seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. The celebration was cut off when a multi-headed dragon popped up behind him and bit his entire waist. He punched the beast in the biting head, then flipped around ready to fight it, only for the entire scene to fade into smoke, and for him to see his dreaming self lying on a couch while a close friend of his sat in a neighboring chair watching over him while practicing fingerings on a guitar.

The light of the morning illuminated the comforting bed chambers in which Makine and Musashi rested. The samurai started to stir, then noticed he had a mild case of morning wood. He blushed a little, hoping Maki wouldn't notice or feel disturbed, only to then notice the likely cause: sometime during the night they ended up hugging and cuddling! He could feel the warmth of her body spreading to his, see her long silvery hair flowing across the bed, and hear her breathing. He himself had a hand resting on her lower back while the other was near hers, being hugged between their chests.

His delirium starting to subside, Musashi flirtatiously rubbed the small of Makine's back, leaned up and nuzzled at her cheek a little and quietly greeted, "Mmm..good morning, Maki."

Pink spread along her cheeks, though a dark pink lingered on just the tip of her nose. Maki's peaceful expression crumbled, a groan crawling up her throat within seconds. "Nn… No… It's not time to get up yet…" she protested sleepily. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she probably should get up, but… she didn't want to move. Not right that second. Maki licked at her dry lips, just to let her head tilt back with a soft, breathless sigh when he nuzzled her cheek. In doing that, the curve of her throat was exposed to him. It could have been an unspoken invitation… if she wasn't half-asleep like she is. It may very well be an unconscious act on her part. A subtle shift of her hips had the leg looped over his tightening… giving him a vague idea on what it'd be like to receive a hug from those thighs.

“I don’t wanna get up…”

Isn’t it obvious? Maki started to arch her back in a cat-like stretch, her breasts pressing into his chest meanwhile. Bits and pieces of silver swayed forward to brush against the young woman’s flushed cheeks. “Can’t I stay here just a little bit longer? I’m so comfy…” Maki murmured, just to attempt to move in closer -all without opening her eyes.

"Oh.." Musashi awkwardly blushed as Maki's nicely shaped leg hooked his. Still feeling the hypnotic haze of vivid recent dreams, he freed his other hand so he could use both to friskily hug Maki's back, even lightly threading her long hair, liking the way it felt when flowed through his fingers. His heart picked up the pace as he found himself wondering just what was happening: was this just a delirious impulse, or were these flirtatious actions a reflection of the lovely lady's suppressed feelings? He asked himself how wise it would be to go with these actions, since they certainly generated a warm comforting feeling. All the while, he remembered that they did have responsibilities, as there were people needing their combined help in another world.

Feeling too blissful to interrupt, he leaned into her presented neck and gave it a light little kiss. He confided, "Mm..I'm comfortable too, Maki" and gently rubbed and patted her upper back and shoulder.

Another sigh left her lips, just as breathless as the first, though touched with something not unlike a moan. Maki dipped her head down, warmth teasing his ear with this little nuzzle. "I don't wanna move..." she murmured there, every word making her lips brush against the sensitive skin there. "Let's just stay here..." The hand captive between their bodies wrapped around, fingers gripping lightly onto his shirt as though to prevent him from going anywhere. Maki brought her other hand up, but this time the palm rubbed over his shoulder. It was only a heartbeat later that her hand is resting on the nape of his neck, the fingers barely sliding into his hair.

"Just a little while longer..." Maki sighed, leg tightening over his again.

A little tingle worked its way from Musashi's ear to the area just above his hip when Makine whispered. His core flexed briefly to prevent an overly tickling feeling. He then noticed her hugging more fiercely, almost in a trapping way, but clearly no threat was intended. He could feel another sense of arousal from her leg hooking into his. Feeling the desire to show more affection, he hugged her a little tighter, pressing her gently but warmly against his chest. His hands caressed her back and gently brushed her long shining hair. He then reached his opposite side leg over to rest atop the one she was hugging him with, and hummed, "Mmm..Maki.."

Another yawn bubbled up, and yet Maki managed to swallow it down in favor of snuggling closer. How is he so warm? At this rate, she'll never get anything done. Maki was just about to murmur something or another, when… his large but gentle hands caressed her back, sending every thought scattering. It was probably completely and totally innocent, or an accident, one of the two… but it sure sent a shiver down her spine. It really didn't help that she was so close… that their bodies are intertwined in a way anybody would find suggestive, and… well, everything else. Maki's lips parted with a barely audible gasp. "Y-Yeah? Musa?" Maki whispered, every syllable teasing his ear.

Hearing Makine's whisper caused Musashi to reflexively hug her back and leg a tiny bit tighter. He confided, "Mm..waking up to your hug is so nice." He took a moment to bask in the apparent share of affection, only to be interrupted by the growls of his greedy stomach and a sudden feeling of light headedness. He lightened the strength of his slightly flirtatious hug and admitted, "Oh..we..ah..should probably try to face the day soon. There's people counting on us aren't there?" Indeed, while he still wanted time to bask in the pretty girl's warmth and catch up with her some more, he knew he still had a duty to his family legacy and to existence itself. He sat up, then offered both hands to Maki to help her rise from her sleepy lie-down.

It was an abrupt awakening… but it had to happen, sooner or later. Maki blushed darkly as her mind struggled to process everything that just transpired, realizing she's probably made a ginormous fool of herself. How is Musa acting like it's all okay?? Is it just… not that big of a deal? Yeah… Maybe she needs to breathe… Maki sucked in a little oxygen in the hopes it'll clear the cobwebs clinging to every thought… just to offer him a small smile a second later. "You're right, you're right," she replied on a sigh. "I guess we should start getting ready to go." Dragging her reluctant body out of the tangled mess they've created of the blanket and sheets, Maki stretched her hands high… a soft groan rumbling in the back of her throat as she arched her back.

"Do you normally eat breakfast? I guess I can rustle something together… or we can go out and eat. It doesn't matter to me." Maki let out a big yawn, unaware that the shoulder of her shirt had fallen off.

Musashi breathed a slight sigh of relief when it appeared that Makine was aware of her actions and not just letting a delirious pre-waking state control her. When she climbed out, he did so as well, then started to reach towards his own foot to get in his first stretch of the morning. Moving to his other side, he confirmed, "Yea; the only times I've gone without breakfast was when I woke to imminent danger of some kind." He then considered her options offered. Wanting to aid the decision but not finalize it, he suggested, "Hrm..if you have a favorite place to go for breakfasts I'll try it out. Otherwise, I'll be happy to help cook something here." Rising from his morning stretches, he looked up, suddenly noticing that Maki's shirt had come off, leaving her wearing only a bra on her top half. He instinctively looked away. Blushing and feeling flustered, he stammered, "Oh..ah sorry Maki..I..ah..wasn't trying to spy I promise..it just kinda.." He felt a hint of sexual arousal at seeing the beautiful girl in partially naked state, but he reminded himself that such was only a sight to see when presented willingly without accident.

Back
Top Bottom