Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Not So Imaginary Friend (Musashi X Frogger)

OP
SuperSaiyanMusashi

SuperSaiyanMusashi

Planetoid
Musashi's heart jumped a bit upon hearing Maki point out his blushing, which of course made it redder than before! Her little finger touch tripped an odd tickling feeling down at his sides despite the distance. Struggling for an answer he offered, "I..ah..must still be awestruck that I finally found you again after all these years, yeah! And that we're spending not only today together but a few more to come from the looks of it." He rested and drank the rest of the hot cocoa while calmly allowing the pretty girl to touch his chest, where an oddly skipping heartbeat could be felt. He briefly brought his free hand up and very gently touched the back of her touching hand and gave it the slightest affectionate rub before retracting it to his ceramic mug. Once she returned to her own drink, he finished his and brought it to the sink to clean it up and even dry it off.

"I am pretty wiped from the travel and the long day; showering sounds pretty good," the wear warrior admitted. He even shared, "I got few things in the pouch but I might still need towels and soaps, and..lavender's fine with me!" He smiled at her gently arm touch, and even looked to briefly touch her hand when she reached his. With a parting smile, he headed to the small hallway where the bathroom was.

After making a quick assessment of the towels, washcloths, and soaps, Musashi undressed and turned the water on. Once his hand detected that water had reached proper warmth, he climbed into the shower, lathered up a washcloth and applied the fragrant soap to his every part. He was momentarily lost in thought, just thinking about everything he took in that day: being reunited with Makine, joining her for a dangerous mission, and having the urge to ask her to come to a couple of special events with him..assuming they survive the warzone they were about the enter that is! Trying to stay focused and not use too much of the kind woman's water, he grabbed hold of the shampoo bottle and lathered his crazy blue hair completely, then repeated the process with her conditioner. Once rinsed off, he switched off the water and obtained one large towel for his body and a smaller one to dry his wild blue hair with. Thoroughly dried, he obtained softer sleepwear from his pouch, comprised of black pants and a shirt carrying a metallic lion-looking symbol and the name 'Lionheart Studios' across the chest.

About ready to turn in, he walked over to his wonderful hostess's bedroom door and knocked as he asked, "Maki? I'm all cleaned up now. Is it safe to enter?"

Frogger

Pulsar
Makine isn’t a coward, not one bit… and yet, she’s a jittery mess at the idea of sharing a bed with her best friend. It doesn’t make any sense! None! Whatsoever! Ugh! It’s tempting to pull her hair out, but… she can’t do that. Maki isn’t a fan of the idea of going bald, either. Having a hand go through her hair, regardless, Maki placed both on her hips two seconds later… looking at all the options she has when it comes to pajamas. Does she want to go for casual, but cute? Or does she want to go straight to sexy? No, no! Hold that thought! Why’s she worried about this?! Sharing a bed doesn’t mean anything! Aren’t they really good friends? The best of friends? Does she seriously want to jeopardize that? Of course not. Maybe it’s best she doesn’t think too hard on this… Maki released another sigh, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet… trying not to yank her hair out again.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah! It’s safe to enter!” Maki laughed while snatching up the first thing, just so she’s good to go. “It’s not like I’m naked or anything in here,” she continued, just to smack herself on the forehead. Did she really have to go there-? Ugh. Is there any way she can jump into a hole and hide? Well… It’s possible, but to waste magic on preserving what little dignity she has left? No. Out of the question. Maki threw open the door with a big smile, stepping off to the side so he could enter.

“Um… Just… make yourself comfortable. I’ll be out of the shower here in just a little bit.” Can this get any more awkward? Maki had to resist the impulse to smack her forehead again and, with a blush heating her cheeks, decided to evacuate before she embarrassed herself into an early grave. “Be right back.” Okay. Maybe things can be just… a little bit more awkward. Maki slipped into the bathroom and closed the door, leaning back against the thing. Steam curled in the air -remnants of the shower he just had. The mirror was foggy, and there was a heat clinging to her skin already. Maki shed her dress, stretching her arms high above her head before starting to heat up the water. Ten minutes later -give or take a couple-, Maki’s stepping out with the scent of lavender thick in her nose… and on her skin, probably. It was in her shampoo, in her conditioner, and in her body wash. It’s a very soothing scent. It’s perfect to unwind with. Maki used a big towel to dry her hair with, another to wrap her body with, before checking herself out in the mirror. Having a hand clear away some of the steam, Maki looked at her reflection with a critical eye. “Alright, let’s get down to it,” she said on a sigh.

Another couple of minutes later, Maki knocked on the door to her own bedroom. “Hey? Are you decent?” she couldn’t resist teasing. In a tiny crop top, blue with yellow stars splattered all over it, and a pair of tiny shorts, Maki was a sight for sore eyes… not that she knew that. No, all the girl knew was… she was kinda wishing she’d grabbed a different set of pajamas.

OP
SuperSaiyanMusashi

SuperSaiyanMusashi

Planetoid
(I didn't get an alert for this one; must have been a site bug)

Though it was only a few seconds, it felt like several long minutes elapsed before Musashi heard Makine invite him in. With permission granted, he casually opened the door, fighting his natural instincts to open it slowly and quietly; this time he wanted present company to know exactly where he was. He walked in, only to find that Maki had already stepped aside to take her own shower. No problem he thought, she'll be back soon enough. He looked around the comfortable looking room for anything curious, whether it was more books, colorful pictures and decorations, a clock, or anything else about the lovely lady he could learn just from a simple look around. He then sat atop the bed, quickly realizing that he didn't know which side she usually slept on, so he stayed above the covers until she returned.

Hearing Makine's knock and call, Musashi confirmed, "Oh..ah yea I'm good!" as he was indeed wearing a set of soft blue pants and his black and white 'Lionheart Studios' shirt. He observed Maki's sleepwear, which he found rather cute. Much like with the dress she had on that day, the shorts showed her healthy legs off, which he couldn't help but look at a few times. His focus moved to the starry pattern on her top, which he thought was an adorable decor for her. "Hey Maki," he quietly greeted. He then asked, "I wasn't sure which side of the bed was yours so I held off on opening the blankets."

Frogger

Pulsar
((Hey, it’s okay. Sometimes it happens.))

“Oh. Ah… I actually don’t have a preference?” As weird as it sounds, Makine isn’t too picky. Maybe it has to do with jumping between realms, but… she’s had to sleep in all sorts of situations. “Long as I have a pillow under my head and a blanket to cover up with, I’m pretty much set,” Maki continued, laughing a little under her breath. “So. Anyway. Did you get a chance to brush your teeth? I did as soon as I jumped out of the shower, and… well, I’m fixing to wind down for the night.” Okay, can this get any more awkward? He’s not a little boy, and he doesn’t need a reminder on his personal hygiene. Maki walked on over to the right side of the bed, pulling back the purple blankets to climb between the sheets. A long, slender leg appeared. A hand darted up to brush a wave of silver behind an ear, just to linger there for a good couple of seconds.

“Do you care if I, um… use my lotion? It’s sort of something I do when I’m home.” Maki thinks it helps her fall asleep at night… and it helps keep her skin silky soft. “And if you’re in the mood to give me a back massage, I’d never turn the offer down,” she couldn’t resist teasing. First things first. Maki sat up straighter, taking this opportunity to start braiding her hair. As much as she loves it… she isn’t a fan of the big ol’ knots she gets every so often. “Shoot. I have a bunch of ribbons in the nightstand on your side, do you mind grabbing me one?” Maki isn’t being too demanding, is she? Not too bossy? Hopefully not… or too weird.

OP
SuperSaiyanMusashi

SuperSaiyanMusashi

Planetoid
Learning Maki had no usual side, Musashi shuffled over and made room for her, double checking that there were pillows and blankets for both of them, which, thanks to the extra, there appeared to be, so he agred, "Okay sounds good." He then confirmed, "Yes I brushed! I do so twice daily, it's important!" Her reminders brought his father and aunt's advice to mind for a moment, but he knew from experience that not following could be painful. He soon found himself focused on Maki again, especially with her long lovely leg being shown for a moment, and her long hair bouncing in her hand.

Musashi blushed, "Oh..no problem at all; proceed with the lotion, Maki!" He then heard her request and excitedly agreed, "I'd love to massage your back, Maki! I've had a little practice...and..with my super strength I'll have the finger endurance to give you a good one..and I'll make sure not to overdo it!" He started towards her, then turned back momentarily to obtain one of her ribbons, which he guessed was to be used as a cute hair accessory. Ribbon in hand, he handed it to the pretty girl and positioned himself behind her to start the back rub. He felt around for where any knots were and worked to rub them out firmly but gently. His ability to lift huge iron tanks and slam them like they were nothing meant than back in his youth, he had some trouble being delicate, often ended up being very Hulk-like by accident[1], but over the years, thanks to his family's training with throwing weapons, he developed better motor control. "How's this feel?" he checked while working Makine's back. All the while, his heart fluttered..but just because a girl asks for a back massage doesn't mean she's in romantic pursuit...does it? Excited, but trying to keep from jumping to conclusions, he diverted, "Ah..that starry shirt it cute..where'd you get it?"

[1]: Avengers: Endgame reference FTW!

Last edited:

Frogger

Pulsar
Maki's eyes -warm, a beautiful amber that bleeds into gold- fluttered when his fingers began kneading. "Ooh…" It didn't take long to completely forget about what she meant to do, and to instead indulge herself in the bittersweet pleasure of this massage. "You have… no idea how amazing that feels." A soft, bashful little laugh slipped out before she could even attempt to rein it back in. "Oh. Right. I was going to…" Maki started to pull silvery-white over her shoulder, making it a long, thick rope before she started braiding. "Um… I think I just bought it off the clearance rack," Maki replied with a shrug that had one shoulder of her shirt falling down. It revealed a lot of ivory skin… not to mention a small, pink birthmark in the shape of a star.

"I, um… I totally forgot I meant to lather on lotion."

Another laugh wove through the empty quiet. Maki nibbled on her lip, trying -and failing- to let out a soft moan of ecstasy. How is Musa so good at massages-? It seems almost impossible, seeing as how he's a… samurai, someone who cuts down bad guys with just a couple swings of his sword, and yet… the reality of it is obvious. The subtle, sweet scent of lavender infiltrated her senses while she rubbed her hands together. As soothing as it is… the scent was also sensual, somehow. It doesn't make much sense, it just… is. Maki started using it on the one shoulder bared to his eyes, which only earned a groan. "I didn't know how sore I was until you started," she shared, doing everything in her power not to let out some other embarrassing noise. It's bad enough she's been groaning off and on.

"So… You're probably really, really sore after traveling all this way…" Maki spoke up, stealing a glance at him. "I know I usually am, after jumping from one realm to the next. I can… give you a massage, too… I mean, if you want me to. It's completely up to you. It's just an offer, so… if you don't want me to, I don't have to." A delicate shrug rolled through her shoulders. "I'm halfway tempted to lay down and continue to let you work your magic. I'd even take my shirt off… but… I really don't want to make you uncomfortable." Maki blushed pink and, clearing her throat, went to apply lotion to her other arm.

OP
SuperSaiyanMusashi

SuperSaiyanMusashi

Planetoid
Though focused heavily on giving Makine a good strong backrub, Musashi just managed to notice her fluttering eyelashes, giving him an invisible blush and momentarily distracting him before he took a split second to refocus. Hearing her praise, he smiled, "Ah..glad you like it; I do try!" He briefly stopped so she could obtain her long healthy silvery hair, then he carried on working out her muscles' knots as best he could. Learning of where the stars-shirt came from, he acknowledged, "Sounds like a good find! Mine's from the music school where I'm learning the bass guitar!" He blushed a little at the reveal of her shoulder, being reminded of the scene in the kitchen where her long lovely legs were on display due to her stretch. He noticed the pink star as well, though he chose to make a note in his head but not say anything about it.

As he continued to treat the wonderful girl to a good therapeutic massage, Musashi pondered the situation and everything he took in that day: Makine was alive and grown up, and while more mature now just as welcoming and sweet as she was during those visits when they were both much younger. Though this war torn world she spoke of sounded like a disturbing place indeed, yet one that needed both of them to regain its light of hope. His mind drifted to thoughts of wanting to spend time with her beyond the mission he signed up for. And today's dinner and ice cream..followed by a stay at her home..was this a date? He noticed her subtle sounds, feeling proud that he was helping her out, but trying not to read to far into them.

Soon the soothing scent of lavender spread about the bedroom. Musashi inhaled it more deeply, finding the fine fragrance relaxing. Afterwards he offered, "Mm..I hope you're feeling better now than when we started." He then listened to her offer to return the favor or even have him take the physical therapy up a notch and handle her whole back! "Oh..well..you're right: today's journey was a real endurance trial..and I would love a back rub from you, Maki!" He additionally offered, "And yes I can gladly give you a more intense massage if that's something you'd like! Ahh...which one should we do first? I can handle yours first if you'd like; I got some strength left!"

Top Bottom