Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Not So Imaginary Friend (Musashi X Frogger)

“Mm… I don’t know if I have anything really worth scrounging up for breakfast, but I suppose we can always look and see,” Maki replied with a small shrug of her shoulders. It didn’t matter to her if they go out or stay in. It just depends on whether or not they want to go through the effort of dressing appropriately for the eyes of the public. Taken aback at his stuttering apology, it took her drowsy mind a couple of seconds to realize just what, exactly, he was saying sorry for. “No, don’t be that way,” Maki was quick to refute, pulling her shirt up so all her naughty and private bits were put away. “It was an accident, right? I should’ve realized my shirt had fallen down, so… you have no reason to apologize, alright?” Maki cleared her throat in an attempt to hide her own embarrassment, but of course she couldn’t do much about the pink that’s surely painting her face. “A-Anyway… I’m gonna go… freshen up in the bathroom real quick, why don’t you think about it? I know you haven’t spent a lot of time in this dimension, so I’m leaving it up to you on what we do.” Maybe slipping away will help her wake up a little bit. Maki darted through the open door, closing it behind her.

Listening to Maki assure him that he wasn't to blame for seeing her half-naked chest, Musashi eased, "Oh..ah..that makes sense, yea," still blushing a little. He looked to her again once her shirt was back on and observed her face flush with color much like his own. He then smiled in reference to her intention to wash up a little and agreed, "That sounds good." Once she stepped aside, he took a moment to grip his own chest and breathe slowly, looking to regain his composure. He felt a little odd, in that, given that Maki was a beautiful lady who had been treating him excellently since their reunion, he certainly had a growing desire to see more of her skin, but his immediate interest was to help her with the mission she had taken.

Musashi walked back into the kitchen. He looked into the various cupboards and storage areas, and in the refrigerator thinking about possible breakfast items. He understood what she meant about being a little low on items, thinking that make something really satisfying, they would need a few more items. Still, the idea of cooking with her seemed appealing, giving him sentimental feelings of one of her visits from long ago. He took a moment to think it over, finally deciding it best that they dine out today, but obtain ingredients to cook together at a later date next chance they got.

Breathe, girl. Just breathe. It was all an accident, remember? It’s not like it actually meant anything.

Maki rubbed a hand up and down between her breasts, looking at her flustered reflection square in the eye. This is ridiculous! Of course last night didn’t mean anything. Musa is just too nice of a guy to tell her to stop. It’s the way he is. Well. From now on, she’ll be keeping her paws to herself… and keeping it in mind that nothing’s ever going to happen. They’re just friends. The best of friends. Why should she jeopardize their friendship over something like this? No. Just no. Maybe it’s about time she jumps back into the dating game, if she’s so lonely she is trying to find a spark in her best friend… Ugh, but dating requires more energy and time than she has to spare! Oh well… Maki could be just one of those people that are meant to be alone.

Luckily taking a couple minutes helped out more than she could possibly say. It was the simple act of washing her face, of brushing her hair, that really made reality sink in. Maki didn’t keep Musa waiting long, but she can’t say she was hurrying, either. After stealing one last glance at herself in the mirror, Maki walked on out to join him in the kitchen. “So? What are you thinking as far as breakfast goes?” A small tilt of her head had silver cascading down over a shoulder, which rippled and shone brightly with the sunlight pouring in through the window. “Do you want to cook something here? Or go out and grab a quick bite?”

While affording Makine time to wash, Musashi pondered the recent events. Was it odd to be so attracted to her in light of seeing her as a fully developed woman, considering the last time she visited they were both still pre-teens? And would this attraction distract from the mission or endanger them or more people? But what about the plus sides? Surely his father and aunt would welcome such a talented lady into their family right? He put a stopper in his train of thought, "I'm thinking way too hard and way too far ahead about this!"

"Maki, hey!" he greeted on seeing the pretty girl return from her bathroom. "I can see what you mean about being short of ingredients. How about: today we go out for something, but sometime before we return here next, we pick up some fresh items so we join forces in the kitchen first chance we get after that?" He looked into her eyes to listen for her response, noticing her long hair shining in the sun. He then realized, "Oh..and if we are going to go get breakfast, I better gear up!"

Back
Top Bottom