Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Big Bother (Lan and Foxxy_Mama)

Lan petted her face, she had done such a good job he felt like paying her back, " You can stand up sis, I think you deserve something for such a good job.'

She pulls away from his length and smiles at him. "Really? What is it?" She asked him as she stands up and wraps her arms around his neck as she looks him in the eyes.

Lan kissed her neck and smiled, "I'll show you sis." He then starting going down, kissing down the trail of her bosy. He liked her nipples still going lower till he got between her legs. He began licking her clit softly, loving the taste.

One hand gripped the wall and the other hand gripped his hair in her hand. "Oh My God." She gasped out with pleasure and spread her legs open more for him.

Lan's hands rubbed her thighs as he licked her pussy more and more, loving the taste of her wet area. He then took her legs and put them on his shoulders, making her legs wrap around his head.

Zoe moaned out and locked her ankles together after he put her legs over his shoulders. "Brother that feels so good." She moans out to him as she keeps one hand on the wall and her other hand in his hair.

Lan moved his mouth closer to her pussy, licking and lick her faster and faster. He wanted to make her cum, his hands on her ass pulling her closer to him and spanking her.

She moans out and moves her slit closer to his mouth. "Oh yes!" She yells out with pleasure. "That feels wonderful." She says to him softly.

Lan licked her faster and faster, his tongue going into her further. It wiggles wildly, loving the taste, his hand moving closer to the center of her ass, his finger playing with her ass hole*

She moans out with pleasure and her hand in his hair moved behind her body. She gripped his hand that was rubbing against her ass hole. "Dont, I dont like that Brother." She says to him softly and brought his hand up to her breast.

Lan smiled as he rubbed her breast, it seemed every girl was different so he figured he'd experiment with her. It seemed that one was a failure.

She moaned out as he rubs her breasts in his hand and moans more as his tongue keeps moving in and out or all around her pussy. "So good, Brother."

Lan moved faster, licking her wildly wanting her to cum. It was amazing the way she reacted and the way she tasted.

She moans out with pleasure and her body quiver as her body released her cum upon his tongue. "Oh my god, that felt wonderful." She says to him softly.

Lan licked up all her juices then pulled away with a smirk, placing her down on the ground, 'mmm yes it was, it was amazing."

She leaned up against the cold wall and sighed with happiness. Her head felt dizzy but she closed her eyes as her hands reached out to his shoulders and rested them there.

Lan put his hands on her hips and went closer to her, kissing her lips softly. That was the most fun he'd had in a long time, and it was with his sister.

She kissed him back and smiled. "You made me feel all dizzy. I think my head is spinning." She says to him as she keeps holding onto him.

Lan smiled at her, "That was some great desert you made me." He says to her, remember she said that she would have a special desert for him.

"I'm glad you liked it." She says and opens her eyes to look him in the eyes. "If felt great too." She says to him softly. "I liked my desert as well." She says to him as she slowly moved her hand to the water. "Let's turn this shower into a bath. Keep the hot water from during cold." She says to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom