Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Big Bother (Lan and Foxxy_Mama)

Lan was shocked by the way his sister was acting, still he wasn't about to deny her of her wish. He pushed her down on the sofa and kissed her neck , beginning to suck and bite it. His hands made their way down between her legs and began to rub her sex over the panties.

She moans out with pleasure as she gets underneath him and he starts to use his mouth and hands on her body. She arched her back and pressed her body up against his as he rubs her slit over her panties. "That feels good, Brother." She says to him softly.

Lan moved his hands to her hips, untying her panties. He pulled them off her a threw them to the side, rubbing her more and sticking his middle finger inside her, moving it in and out, "mmm you feel good sis." His head moved down, pulling her top up a bit to suck he beautiful breast.

She moaned out with pleasure as he starts fingering her and moans more when he starts sucking on her breasts that he exposed. "That feels so good, Bro." She says to him softly as she arched her hips up against his fingers a bit. Her hands still fumbling with his pants on getting them off.

Lan moved his hand faster, fingering her faster and deeper as he licked her nipple, 'Oh sis, such great breast you have. I can't resist them at all."

She moans out and arches her back a bit more as her hands finally gets his pants unbutton. She moved her hands down and unzips his pants, her hands pushing them off his body along with his boxers. "Brother, I want to feel you inside of me." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled as he nodded, 'As you wish.. little sis." He went close and kissed her lips deeply, passionately. His body close against hers as he thrusted his member into her, moving it in and out, loving her tight hole.

She moans out once he pushes himself inside of her and her legs goes around his waist. She continue to kiss him back just as deeply and passionately. She moves her hips up against his waist as he moves in and out of her pussy.

Lan moved faster and harder into her, enjoying the feel of her . His hands moved up her legs, feeling the stocking and then her bare skin. His hands finally grabbing her asss as he gave it a good squeeze, pulling it closer to him.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against his waist even though he was holding her up against his body. She pulls out of the kiss and keeps her eyes closed. "So good, Brother." She says to him softly.

He moved against her faster and faster, beginning to kiss her neck as he did, "Ahh you're so amazing sis, you feel great." He just kept going slamming against her now, making her body move every time he did.

She moans out with pleasure. "So good." She cries out with pleasure as she keeps moving her hips up against his waist as he thrusts inside of her faster. "No, brother. Your amazing." She says to him softly. "Your the best big brother ever." She says to him as her hands starts to roam around on his back.

Lan went faster and faster, he felt so close. It was an amazing feeling, he kept forgetting it was his sister he was doing this with, sweat building on his body as their bodies rubbed against each others.

She moans out and her body released her sweet cum upon his length as he moves faster inside of her tight hole. "Cum inside of me." She says to him softly as she keeps moving her hips up against his waist.

Lan moved faster when she released, beginning to cum inside her and fill her with his juices. He kissed her passionately as he still moved against her softly.

She moans out with pleasure in the passionate kiss and moves her hips against his waist softly. She pulls out of the kiss and looks him in the eyes. "Lan, that was amazing." She says to him softly.

Lan smiled still moving slowly against her, 'Any thing else my little sis want to try?' He kissed her neck, loving the fun they were having.

She stops moving her hips slowly up against his waist and looks him in the eyes. "What would you like done?" She asked him softly since she didnt know what else to do.

She raised an eyebrow as she looks up at him. "Since when do we have a hot tub?" She asked him since the last time she saw there wasnt any hot tub anywhere on their parents property.

Lan sighed, "Yeah you're right, we do need one don't we?" He smiled and stood up, putting his hand out to her, "Then how about a shower you dirty little girl."

She grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She steps up onto the couch and wraps herself around his body on his back. "Carry me." She says to him softly as she kisses his cheek.

Lan blushed as her held her, he could easily just do her like that, but he figured it would feel better with warm water, "Alright sis, I guess that sound fun, carrying you." He then walked towards the bathroom, his hands holding her ass. He lifted her up a bit, sticking his cock into her as he carried her.

She moans out as he moves inside of her body again. She placed her lips on his neck and starts sucking while using her teeth lightly over his skin.

Once they got in the bathroom he started up the shower and plugged the drain to to the tub, He looked at her smirking "Mmm sis, hot or cold?"

Back
Top Bottom