Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Big Bother (Lan and Foxxy_Mama)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Zoe was walking home from her school. She lives with her brother since their parents decided to travel around the world. She loved being around her brother even when its the tow of them in the house together. She had gone shopping the day before picking out knew clothes and undergarments. Once she got home she went inside after unlocking the door, she shuts the door and locks it back up. "Brother! I'm home." She yells out just in case he was home and if he wasnt she was going to fix him dinner. She knew what she wanted to do for him after dinner with the new undergaments and sleep wear she bought since she has a part time job at the dinner down the street from their house.

Lan Still had a bit more work to do, and because of that he was running late home. Once he had finally finished his work he began on his way to see his sister. For a while now they had been living together, just the two of them, she was the only girl in his life. He parked the car and looked around, "Ahh another day i guess." As he opened up his shirt a bit to cool down, it had been hot at his work. He headed to the door and unlocked it going in, "Zoe I'm home."

SHe had changed and put her robe on since it was warm in the house. "In the kitchen." She calls out to him softly since she was cooking dinner for them both. "I hope your hungry because I making grilled cheese sandwiches." She says to him as she continues cooking the sandwiches for them. Her robe was tied around her waist and hiding what she was really wearing under it.

Lan walked towards her voice, "Work was harsh today, and I don't even want to think about it." When he saw his sister in the rub he was a bit surprised, "Oh did you just take a shower?" He had to admit, his sister was one of the hottest girls he had ever seen, it was surprising she didn't go out that much, at least to him.

She looked over to him and smiled. "No, I didnt take a shower." She says to him softly. "I bought a new pajamas yesterday nd I'm not fully sure it's worth showing you." She says to him as she turns back to dinner. She took that grill cheese sandwich out of the pan and replaced it with a new one. "Can you set the table? I didnt have much time to set it for us." She says to him softly.

Lan laughed a bit, "Oh I see, guess that's interesting." He then went and grabbed the plates to set the table. He began putting every thing on the table , "Why you think the pajamas have something embarrassing maybe?"

She grinned as she finishes up making the last of the grilled cheese sandwiches. She picks up the plate after turning off the burner and takes it to the table with the same grin on her lips. "Oh you'll see." She says to him softly. "What would you like to drink with your dinner?" She asked him softly.

Lan thought Zoe was acting a bit strange, still that was just the way she was feeling today he figured. He looked to her and smiled, "Thanks... just water right now, I'm not in the mood for any thing else. This looks tasty though." He watched her, she was being so... weird.

She smiled as she went back into the kitchen and grabbed him a bottle of water and a can of soda from the fridge. "I have a special treat for dessert tonight." She says to him as she walks back into the dinning room. "I'm just hoping you'll like it." She says to him softly as she sets the water down on the table were he sits at and put her soda down were she sits at.

Lan looked at her, "I'm sure I will. Though now you have me curious what it is." He opened the bottle and sighed, "You spend to much time at home don't you think? You know if you want to go out you can. I don't want you to be alone."

She let out a soft laugh as she heard her brother's words. "Hasnt you noticed that I like being with you." She says to him softly. "Your my big brother and I'm not interested in going out with anyone." She says to him as she pops open her soda and starts eating her dinner.

Lan laughed, " I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a burden on you. I just want to make sure you have a normal life..." He began to eat his sandwich. He had to watch over his sister, they were pretty much the only family they had. He finished his sandwich and then drank his water.

Once she finished eating her sandwich she drank some more of her soda as she watched her brother. "Did you like dinner?" She asked as she got up and grabbed her plate, heads into the kitchen to start the dishes. She filled the sink up and started washing the pan and everything else she used or got dirty.

Lan nodded, "Yeah it was good, thanks a lot sis." He got up off his chair and went with her, "Need any help? How was school today?"

She smiled and shook her head. "School was great. I got my test back and I got an A+ on it." She says to him softly. "You can go in the living room and watch t.v., relax. You had a hard day at work today." She says as she takes his dishes out of his hands. "GO I have everything under control here." She explained to him softly.

Lan smiled, "Alright if you're sure sis." He then went close and kissed her cheek, "You're may favorite sister, remember that." He said as he headed in the living room and sat down, undoing his shirt some more, "Ahh much better." He closed his eyes as he laid back, happy to be home.

She smiled at his words and when he left the kitchen she put her soapy hand to her cheek were he kissed her. "I'm your only sister!" She calls after him after a few mintues but goes back to work on the dishes. Once she was done washing and rinsing them, she put them away after drying them by hand. She wanted him relax before she did anything that she wanted to get on with her plan for the evening.

Lan laughed a bit at her reaction about being his only sister. He laid down on the sofa, Zoe was an amazing sister, He wondered how mad he would get once she started bringing home dates, then again she had to go out some time.

She quitely poked her head out into the living room to see if he was relaxed. She smiled as she softly removed her robe and checked the pink lingerie outfit that she bought. When she was satify with the way it looks on her she walks out quitely, without the robe on, and sits on his lap with her legs on either side of his waist.

Lan's eyes opened when he felt some one on him, to find him self being under his nearly naked sister. She looked amazing, he beautiful body and nice breast, he hot blond hair. She was right on him too, feeling him self get hard. What could be on her mind, surely she wasn't trying to seduce him... or was she? He was a bit red, "Sis.. are those the pajamas? They're ahh... sexy....some guy will like them..." He was unsure what to say.

She smiles at him. "Yes, these are the new pajamas." She says to him in a bright cheerful voice. She leans down and keeps her lips a whispers away from his. "Do you like them?" She asked him softly and moved her head back as she sits straight up on his lap agai. Her hands goes to his shirt and slowly starts undoing the rest of the buttons. "Hard day deserves a relaxing night." She says softly to him as she keeps her eyes on his eyes as her fingers works on his shirt.

Lan's hands went to her legs, feeling the stockings and how good they felt, "I think they look great on you sis..." He wanted to stop her from doing what she was doing, they were siblings after all yet, he also wanted it inside. His hands moved up her legs looking at her, "You're good at relaxing me." Though he was very hard between the legs now.

She smiles softly and pushes his shirt open since she got all the buttons undone. "I know it's because I'm a cheerful person." She says to him softly and her hands went down to his belt and started udnoing his belt. Once she got the belt undone she pulled it off his pants and toss it to the floor behind them. Her hands went back to undoing his pants and she bends down, connects their lips together softly. "How much do you want me, Lan?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes. She hoped if he did want her, he would bet her onto her back on the couch and start doing things to her. At least that's what she wanted him to do to her.

Lan looked into her eyes, "You're my sister..." He stopped and looked into her eyes more, "I would do any thing for you...." He was pulling away from her lips slowly then stopped, "And I love you more then I've loved any one else. I want you more then any one." He sat up , having her on his lap as he kissed her lips deeply, his hands moving to her ass as he held her.

Her eyes danced with delight as she kissed him back and her arms wraps around his neck. "I want you to get me on my back and show me what a real man is like with a woman." She says to him softly. "Please brother." She begs him softly.

Back
Top Bottom