Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

BF2897A8-C8E8-4459-8375-497D5A8D895C.png Hikaru paused, glanced down at her notes, then glanced back up, her eyes flickering to the clock. “I’m not skipping Ms. Ibeloki. It takes me 3.2 minutes to get to the classroom where Blessed Veika is teaching, and there is still 5.6 minutes until the class starts.” Hikaru smiled, seemingly much less intimidated by Ms. Ibeloki than most of the student body.

But she was right. Hikaru had forgotten that there was a new teacher brought on specifically to teach about extraplanar entities and interactions. “Thank you for your time and advice Ms. Ibeloki!” The twin tailed girl responded and then, still clutching her notepad rushed off into the hallways.

She moved at quite a fast clip, breezing down past other students... at least until she rounded a corner, fairly close to the destination classroom at just the wrong moment and....

The earling morning air was fragrant with delicious aromas that now filled the two completed bento boxes laying on a polished black marble counter.

The First was an elegant affair of jasmine rice, sushi, tempura shrimp, Korean bbq and asian greens steeped in a lemon mixture to brighten and cleanse the pallet. A layer of vegetable and chicken pot stickers, steamed with the bottoms fried to a crisp gold, and a small sealed pot of dipping sauce lined the bottom later.

The Second was a complete 180, kawaii and sweet; both prepared with the indulgence of a guilty pleasure~

A voluptous blonde haired girl with an hourglass figure that Jessica Rabbit would appreciate, washes the last of the dishes, wearing nothing but a frilly pink apron. It was too early for the rest of her roommates to be up and she hummed to herself, enjoying the privacy, as she placed a black lid depicting 2 golden lacquer snakes entwining over the sophisticated masculine meal. Covering the cute edible animals with a smooth black and red lacquer lid, the hot blonde couldn't help but chuckle and blush in embarrassment from a memory. She had once used matching bento sets for her and her Senpai, but had given him hers by accident. The blush of embarrassment turns to a flush of pleasure as how she remebered the big strapping gang leader arching an eyebrow at the adorable animal faces and flowers smiling up at him, and ate every last bite admist the laughter of his boys good naturally... while she just wanted to crawl up under a rock and die He had a quiet word with her afterwards about image, voice firm but gentle, and the mortified blonde girl vowed to herself to never make the same mistake again.

Packing the lunches up, the high school student pondered yet again why she could only seem to make delicious culinary creations while fully nude, with the exception of her frilly apron, thinking Hot, dark and wicked thoughts about her Senpai~ Any other time always ended in people passing out, if not hospitalized by her cooking.

Getting ready for school, Carmen Fairchilde ignored the uniform hanging in her closet and gave her reflection a once over and nodded in satisfaction. Packing the lunches and an odd rolled up bundle into a black leather backpack, she checks her account balance on her phone before locking her bedroom door and heading out.

Once at the school, she meets with her groupies and catches up on all the latest gossip. Pointing to her syllabus, quite certain she misinterpreted the "Protection against Demons" class name but far too Cool to ask for the correction, she follows the directions a groupie gives her, strides long slow and sexy, violet blue eyes always peeled for Senpai, his boys and their rivals, lazily twirling her baseball bat.

Jeremiah-p1.png

As the little group approaches the door to Blessed Veika's classroom, a helpful student who was just entering holds the door open for them. Oh, it's that Jeremiah kid from assembly - the guy from TV.

(Carmen enters the hall, on approach to the classroom, just as this is happening.)

"Good mornings to you." He nods to the other students, Zakira, Yoshiro and Hana ... his eyes are drawn by a blur breaking around the nearby corner on a beeline for the very door he is holding! Valiantly he releases the door, stepping in front of the trio and waving his arms, "No, Stoppage!"

But it is to little avail ... Hikaru is in too much of a hurry, and only manages to divert a little, loosing her footing in the process and starting to stumble towards the little group. Hanako is in danger! She dives for safety, but stumbles over her own feet, pitching into Jeremiah's side, grabbing at him for support. Even as Jeremiah himself reaches out to break Hiraku's impending fall.

Hanako hits the ground, but Hikaru does not, ending up safe in Jeremiah's arms - first he catches Rin, now this other girl? What a morning.

He doesn't even realize at first that Hanako's still got hold of his jeans, or that she's down at his ankles with them, revealing a pair of black boxer briefs. His strong left arm supports Hikaru's weight while his right hand clutches at her waist to stablize the poor thing,
"Miss, are you wellness?"

As the startled hall erupts in squeals, laughter, and overall chaos, Carmen cooly raises her phone, makes sure to catch the eye of that Jeremiah kid from tv, and gives a wink as she snaps a pic of his awkward state of undress; making sure to wait for that perfect moment when it dawns on him... his expression priceless~

Hanako just sort of laid there for a moment, miraculously having dodged out of the way. At first she checked to make sure everything was ok. She'd already lost her glue, so that was out. Her spray cans managed to not go off. Lunch was fine, though if she'd seen the boxes Carmen had, she'd not think they were so beautiful or kawaii. The bagel mom had and some of that weird spread she's always tweaking. She looked up to thank him and immediately blushed. It was not the first time she had seen a peen before, but his was the first one she'd seen that social convention did not dictate she ignore. "Looks like Mr. Rockstar is packing heat." she said laughing nervously "I'm sorry, it just came out. Like your dick." Hanako continued to laugh nervously at the failed attempt to stop joking.

Yoshiro lacked in athletic ability, he lacked in physical presence and had an air of awkwardness that blended into a little bit of creepy but he was a gentleman at heart, and maybe a hint of predator...maybe. The collision was imminent, he moved to protect the ladies he was with, only to have Hanako dive headlong into the fray and out of reach but the new girl, as well put together as she was, was in danger! Wrapping his arms around her he prepared to turn her around so he would take the brunt of the collision.

Only to have his world spun around, he was moving, he was moving fast and his feet weren't even touching the ground. With a speed that was beyond comprehension he was slammed up against the wall, safe, and a fair distance away from the distracting chaos that was Hanako...and her jokes. His eyes flipped around to see the pantless Jeremiah and he frowned, well he wasn't so big now was he? And then his mind caught up to the woman in his arms and what she had done.

He needed time to process, so he played it down, unwrapping his arms from around her he dusted himself off and smiled,"Well....are you okay, Zakira-san? You are very...athletic." That was an understatment of the century,"It is a good thing we did not get run into....."

5F748F71-3A92-403F-A7F7-26FAF6F3422B.png This was positively dreadful. Hikaru had expected the usual amounts of crowding in the hallways but this was twice as much as usual. Still she maneuvered through them with efficiency and poise, at least until near the end when her foot slipped out from under her, sending her reeling towards a group near the entrance of the classroom.

She expected to fall, but surprisingly after bracing herself for it she wound up instead caught up in strong arms of someone much larger than she was. The twin tailed girl glanced up, eyes wide with surprise to see the person who he kept her from falling. “Oh...” this was Jeremiah, from tv, Hikaru had loved that show, in fact she had arranged to give him the school tour later. This was awkward... But she could handle it!

“I am well, thank you for helping me.” She said, disentangling herself from his grip, though not entirely disliking it. “I...” as she had disentangled herself Hikaru had looked down and saw that Jeremiah had lost his pants... Her face colored slightly and she blinked at the sight but it was best to just proceed. “I’m Hikaru Kojima, student council president. I’m actually going to be giving you the tour later.” And without batting an eye she bent down, unlaced Hanako’s hands from the young man’s pants and then assisted him in restoring them to their proper position. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, I enjoyed your performances.” She spoke again, this time in English as she extended a hand.

*clicku*

Another precious moment caught~

In this position the photo could easily be spun to suggest the twin tailed girl was ripping the golden boys pants down, rather than helping him put then back on. The shocked, embarassed and laughing faces in the background only furthered the probable narrative~

Last edited:
Zakira is standing flat against the wall, Yoshiro's arms wrapped around her waist. Thanks to her more pneumatic features, the impact was probably not too traumatic for the young man's fragile form. She gives him a moment to recover as he steps back, "Oh, uh, well, you know how it is. I'm in track. Are you alright, Mr. Watanabe? You seemed a bit disoriented for a moment there, adrenaline often distorts the senses. It is nothing to be ashamed of, quite the contrary - it connotes a highly developed survival instinct."

It isn't until Hikaru disentagles herself that Jeremiah realizes the state of his jeans. A flush comes over his American features, and he protests as the twin-tailed girl crouches in front of him. Awkward! Especially since he notices another woman, with a group of toughs around her holding up a cell phone. Once properly clothed, he nods to Hikaru, speaking in English, "It's nice to meet you as well. I am Jeremiah, Miss Hikaru. If you will excuse me for a moment, I should deal with this." But not before offering her his hand to help her stand, and flashing her a little grin.

Approaching the phone-equipped woman and her group, Jeremiah smiles politely. He offers a bow, not very practiced with Japanese customs, it is stiff and overly formal, "I am Jeremiah, pleasing to meet you. Might I question as to what intention have you for that?"

"Track? Really?", Yoshiro raised an eyebrow,"Hmmm....that's interesting. I'm sure Coach Mokwon would love to know how fast you run....and how strong you are." His eyes narrowed as he looked at her, ignoring all the gossip mongering pant staring going on behind him,"And I'm pretty sure that adrenaline doesn't help me fly...my feet didn't even touch the ground." He leans forward and says more quietly,"It's likely better that the teachers don't find out about this, especially with all the demon activity that just happened. Good news, the Principal and my dad go way back, he's been a donor for years......we can keep it our little secret."

He leaned back, smiling the new predatory grin he was practicing,"I'm sure there is a logical explanation for it, right?" He tugged on his shirt,"Maybe you'd care to explain it to me tomorrow at lunch?" He was watching her carefully, trying to gauge her reaction to his discovery.

Carmen hadn't realized some of her groupies had gathered to gawk and point. Taking a few more pics, capturing the boys changing emotions and expressions from embarrassed to mild alarm to quiet determination, she sends them to the cloud before double tapping the screen so it turns blank.

Not bothering to make eye contact, Carmen lifts and pulls the cleavage up and slightly to the side, revealing even more of her impressive buoyant breast... and slides her phone securely into her bra. Zipping up her jacket just enough to safely secure her phone, while still displaying ample cleavage, she slowly brings her hand up in a non threatening manner and gently caresses his cheek with the back of her hand...

In answer to his question, she follows through with the intimate touch by firmly gripping his lower jaw and forcing his lips to purse, shutting him up, her eyes glittering with immanent danger as her long sooty lashes finally raise and violet blue hues meet his with feral excitement, seeming to beg him to give her a reason, Any reason, to violently escalate the situation.

"Aww, wouldnt You like to know my business, pretty one?" she coos as if to a baby. Forcing him to nod, she released him with a few open palmed and harmless, though loud, smacks on the cheek as she smirks and brushes past him with no further explanation.

Her entourage follow her lead by smirking and making fussy baby noises as they brush past, not yet dispersing in case the boy and possible fan girls wanted to make a scene by pressing their luck.

Going into the classroom, Carmen sighs happily as she takes her seat. This year was definitely going to be a fun one~

"You know..." Fuuko quickly interrupted her sempai (in terms of expirience of working in the student council, if not in years) before Fuleiko's logic could go even greater distances. It certainly was a rare experience for her to be the reasonable one in the group. She wasn't sure whether she liked it or not, yet. Anyway.
"Right! Headmistress said we're all getting Defence agaist Demons first lesson today! I think it would be weird if the members of the Demon Subcommittee..." (remembering - let alone pronouncing - the full name of the organization she was volunteered into wa too much of a bother) "...will miss it, right? But thanks for your advice, Miss Lefleur! You won't mind if we ask you more advice in the future, would you?"

Small smile, hikaru.png Angry Hikaru.png Hikaru was quite pleased when Jeremiah seemed comfortable with her efforts to help and assistance and returned the greeting civilly. She hadn't really expected her English lessons to come in handy quite in this manner, having a celebrity from one of her preferred television shows transfer into her school hadn't factored into things at all when she began to pursue learning one of the most important languages for trade. But it was a nice perk.

The twin tailed girl accepted the offered hand to help her back up to her feet after assisting in correcting Jeremiah's wardrobe malfunction. Since this was a happy coincidence, she was quite willing to spend the remaining 2.2 minutes talking to the foreign exchange student before the lecture started. Her schedule called for giving him the tour during lunch following this period anyway, so it made sense. And she wanted to do it.

However... he had to step away and she directed her attention, seeing the woman with a camera phone drawn and immediately intuiting what was going on. The young woman was Carmen Fairchilde, a delinquent who had transferred and raised a ruckus throughout the area during the summer. Hikaru made it her business to keep track of anyone who could be a potential troublemaker and this was one of them.

This was unfortunate and the taking of such lewd and vulgar pictures was prohibited by the rules. She also noted that the young woman was not wearing a proper uniform, and that her clothing was quite indecent, another violation. However, Hikaru would have been able to overlook the attire had the woman surrendered the phone. But that was not to be.

When the vulgar delinquent flaunted herself and then strode into the classroom as though she owned the place a nerve was touched on. The student council president fished into her own pocket and withdrew her own pda, a few quick motions later and an alert was sent out. There would be a formal hearing to sanction Carmen Fairchilde for her inappropriate conduct and attire!

However, with that done Hikaru's faint smile returned as she moved over to the likely disoriented Jeremiah. "Since we are going to be touring the campus following class anyway, would you like to sit together and converse for the remaining," she glanced at the screen, "1.4 minutes before class begins?" She continued to speak in English with him.
1574202845686.png Akiko had changed back into her normal clothing following the swim practice with Kei. And she still felt a warm glow in her heart from well everything had gone with her soulmate. They had bonded, had a truly lovely massage session, and made plans for the remainder of the day. Akiko also hoped that Kei would be in attendance at the luncheon performance she would be putting on. It had been her pleasure to accept when approached by the student council. Bringing good cheer and promoting positivity on the very first day of the school year was certainly a worthy endeavor!

She'd made it to the classroom a bit before it was time to start, and was reviewing the lyrics to the new song she planned to unveil today at her performance, humming along to the tune as she engrossed herself in planning. But then one of her entourage tapped her on the shoulder and Akiko removed her headphones and looked at the door. There were signs of a commotion and she moved over to the doorway and took a look out in time to see the interaction between the partially undressed foreign student and someone who looked like a thug, but not one of the groups Akiko was familiar with.

As the other woman entered the room Akiko spoke up. "It's particularly rude to take nasty pictures and then use them to hurt." As an idol she knew well how such things went. People who take even the most innocent things and play them up as huge career ending faux pas. "You should delete them and apologize. Hurting others poisons two souls, your and theirs." The blonde idol offered, not seeming intimidated in the slightest by the toughs, and with her own group surrounding her. It was quite likely she would be recognized, after all with her fame, most would recognize Akiko Amagi, even foreigners. She brought the weight of that reputation to bear. The phrase about hurting others poisoning the soul was straight out of one of her own songs.
zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia Lefluer smiled encouragingly at the pair of young women. "Actually, Fuleiko has a point. Empyrial energies disrupt Entropic ones and when the two are in balance neither can cause damage. Though I am not thinking the cafeteria is muchly helpful." The Alchemy teacher nodded and when the two girls were preparing to head out to the special class with the Blessed Veika, another new teacher if Cecilia remembered correctly, she held up a hand. "Please hold on. I have something for you."

She withdrew into her inner office before returning with two glasses. Each of them was filled with a pale orange liquid from which sweet smells wafted. "Please drink. These will make it easier for you to focus for the next few hours and should be helping you learning better in class." She smiled fondly and allowed both of them to take the drinks and then leave.

Following their departure Cecilia returned to her inner office and immediately made a new page in her notes. 'Fuuko/Fuleiko: high potential, significant chemistry, possible soulmate match.' Then she left her office behind, heading to her classroom. She needed to prepare for her first lesson which would be starting just after the lunch period. It was nice having a kitchen in her classroom, she would make herself some lunch while preparing too.

Fuleiko-p2.png

Fuleiko peers at the glass, "Oh, I like orange juice, thanks!" She swallows it quickly, glugging cutely in the process before setting the glass down. "Is there like, a sink or something?" She doesn't mention to Cecilia the orange juice tasted a bit weird. That'd be rude! Though it did make her all weird and tingly, that was probably just a coincidence. She glances to Fuuko, "Come on, we don't wanna be late to the first class on the first day! That's like getting lotion on the mirror - 4 days bad luck!"

Zakira-p2.jpg

Zakira peers over the smaller fellow again, her eyes narrowing slightly, "Mm, yes, I just gave you the logical explanation. What other explanation could there be? "

Holding up her hands, she wriggles her fingers, "Magic powers?" She gives a little giggle and pats Yoshiro on the shoulder in friendly fashion.

As they make the playful little exchange, Zakira watches the events unfold in the middle of the corridor, pursing her lips slightly, but doing nothing to interfere. Once the group of thugs have swaggered into the classroom, she tags along behind them, "Coming, Mr. Watanbe?"

Jeremiah-p1.png

Jeremiah's big blue eyes widen as the uncouth woman tucks the phone uh ... there. He pulls his gaze back up to her face just in time to blink in surprise as she runs her hand over, "What you do? I not hrgnh ..." His voice cuts off as Carmen seizes his jaw and forces him to stare at her and nod.

What the hell! Jeremiah was no stranger to stunt slaps, but it felt sharper then normal in this instance. Eyes flashing, his fingers clench ... but Jeremiah isn't the type to hit a woman, especially from behind as she brushes past him. Her entourage is another issue and he mutters something in English about
'drunk jazz itches' or some similar nonsense, letting the group retreat in peace.

But at least the one girl was being more pleasant. "Yes. Let us be nice together."
Class1.jpg

The classroom is arranged auditorium style, chairs arrayed around the front dias in an arc, spreading out to about one third of a circle, each row back elevated two steps above the previous. Expensive room design, the academy must have some heavy donors. No view of the front is obstructed. A raucous group of guys is hanging out in the far back, seemingly anchored by a large, tough looking fellow (seat D103). A couple of them have tank tops with a pair of intertwined snakes on their front, hissing in annoyance. A similar group, with a better mix of genders takes the opposite wing, with Diniko in E118. They are laughing about something amongst themselves.

Igara's cluster orbits her in seat D109. Tsaugan is in A108, of course - what a teacher's pet! Maya has chosen seat C116, away from attention without being too obvious about it. Kuriyo is in B104. Other assorted students are peppered throughout the seats. Idols and Sukeban need 8 seats for their entourage (if they want them close).

Hanako went and sat as close to her best friend and set about writing a note to Jeremiah, since she didn't get a chance to apologize for ripping off his pants. After writing off a quick line or 7, she set about folding it into a paper airplane. But of course, being Hanako, the setup had to be more than just a simple airplane. By the end of it the aircraft had wings that looked more like dragon wings than aircraft wings.

"Do you love me do you want to be my friend?
And if you do
Well then don't be afraid to take me by the hand
If you want to
I think this is how apologies go
Check yes or no

[__] yes [__] no

PS: Sorry about whipping out your dick."

Special note: Hanako is a little dumb and decided to write Japanese since it's easier for her to sort it out.

A happy hikaru.png Hikaru blinked. She didn't get called nice very often, driven, focused, capable, hard working, these were the compliments that she was used to hearing when she received praise, but it was nice to hear. She also heard Jeremiah mutter something in English but she must have misheard, to her it had sounded like 'drunk jazz bitches'. As that didn't make sense, she assumed that she had heard it incorrectly, and she was not going to ask. "I'm sorry, those delinquents have been a thorn in our side for a long time. I'm still working to crack down on them." Hikaru offered apologetically, refraining from going into a long explanation of her ongoing crusade against delinquents and gangsters in the academy. "Don't let them sour you to Jinaagi Academy. It's a great school and we work hard to keep it that way!"

"But just being nice sounds good right now." She smiled genuinely and then moved into the classroom. "Like I said, I loved Z-Team, your performance was great! It was so tragic that they killed Taz off. It's gone downhill since then." Hikaru continued to talk, moving along with her twintails bouncing behind and to her sides. It might well be a relief for the young man that this one girl seemed willing and able to speak to him in English.

Hikaru made her way to her own preferred seats. Near the center of the front row. It was important to set a good example to everyone. She took her seat in A105, offering the seat to either side to Jeremiah. "I normally sit in the front to set a good example." She explained, smiling with an unusually cheerful expression for her.

"Oh, not a lot of choice in the matter. I got injured doing the stunts for the helicopter-speeding train sequence. Was more than a bit unpleasant. So you are on the discipline committee, then? I apologize for the question, it's just in America that would be considered an unusual amount of power for a student council to have. Some would think it absurd. Students disciplining students?"

Jeremiah takes A106. It's closer than he would normally want, but still, the nice student seems to think it would be a good idea to be upfront. Just behind him, one of the singers is chatting with her friend who is just arriving, when a paper dragon swoops down from above and strikes the brunette in the temple.

Yoshiro put on his most charming little sneer,"I don't know, but I do know this, if I had a secret and I didn't want one of the smartest kids in the school sniffing after it, particularly not one who was actually knowledgeable in the ways of magic. I wouldn't try lying to him. I'd likely figure out what I can do to make sure he doesn't investigate too much....don't you agree?" He smiled at her invitation,"Why don't we hang out a little bit, and then find a place for just the two of us? I feel like we might be about to become good friends. I need someone whose strong and fast...and you might need someone whose smart and good with magic to cover up your.....incidents."

He waited a little to most of the people were inside before leading Zakira to a pair of chairs off to one side and a good distance from everyone. Gesturing to the new girl to sit next to him,"Good news is I prefer helping people. I think your situation is unique though, don't you?" He glanced around at the landscape at the students and leaned in and smiled at Zakira,"How long have you been...special?"

A happy hikaru.png "That's dreadful." Hikaru said and frowned. It was the nature of certain businesses though, if someone couldn't continue they would be cut and removed. She didn't say it but she could understand it and she'd had to make hard decisions before as she stepped into her role running Kojima Industries. "I believe they should have temporarily written your role out and then brought you back. But no one consulted with me."

The twin tailed girl smiled and laughed lightly. "I'm on the Discipline Committee, the School Festival Committee, the School Spirit and Planning Committee, the Committee on Special Guest Speakers, the Committee for Student Ethics, the Committee for School Maintenance, the Budgeting Committee...." Hikaru could have continued but she trailed off the list there. "As the Student Council President I have a seat on every committee and every subcommittee, I can't attend every meeting but I do my best to keep up with them all."

"I know it's a little different in America, but here we students are encouraged to handle large levels of responsibility to help foster our growth and development." Hikaru beamed, clearly she took great pride in her hard work and diligence at her job.

Carmen sauntered up to the group in the 103 E corner, not even acknowledging the idol with a response. Giving a good natured slap on the rear to one the the boys blocking her way, she moves past him and pulls out a black bento box with gold lacquer twining snakes and lays it on the small wooden writing surface built into the armrest infront of the big one.

No eye contact was made, no words exchanged, the crackling magnetic energy felt by a simple brush of their legs as she moved past him communicated more than mere words and looks ever could.

Briefly sitting beside another tough, Carmen pulls out and unrolls a bundle containing neatly organized bandages, ointments, salves and other medicinal accoutrements. Smiling at their energy and raucous, the blonde girl felt completely at home surrounded by so much volatile testosterone.

Her fingers are sure and deft, graceful with experience as she attends to the busted knuckles of one of the snakes. Carmen knew better than to interrupt "Me and the Boyz" time, so simply relocated to 110 E when she was done.

It was the closest seat to the entrance and also the first line of defense/offense if things became heated between the rival groups.

Leaning back, Carmen cooly assesses the situation, paying attention to tone vs body language of the gathered classmates, quietly observing the natural tells people make everyday~

Last edited:
5lCMVsw.png
Akiko hadn’t really expected to be ignored. It didn’t happen much when you were famous and widely known, but that was just what the girl gangster did. As much as she didn’t really like that sort of conduct, Akiko also wasn’t going to pick a fight about it. She’d said her piece and tried to deal with it but that was it. The young woman would likely learn the hard way how it was that hurting others hurt you too.

With a shrug and a shake of the head Akiko returned to her seat, and only a few short moments later she was rewarded by Kei’s arrival. She had saved a seat for Kei right next to hers and she was oh so thrilled when her soulmate slid into the seat beside her. This was good, this was right!

The idol was pleased, and she began to talk, reminding Kei that she was going to be doing the welcome back to school performance and lunch and telling her that she even had a new song prepared for the performance. It was a special song and she very much hoped that Kei would be in attendance. It would be better than the aborted summer festival show to be sure.

It was then, when Akiko’s guard was down, that her great adversary struck.... a paper missile soared through the air and struck Kei in the head.... Akiko was instantly on high alert, and she was sure she knew where the missile had come from. The suddenness and proximity could only mean Igara.

Akiko was quick to rise to her feet and turn towards the back of the room where Igara’s entourage and the trashy idol herself were lounging. “Was it not enough to send your groupies to sabotage my show? Now you attack my friends too?!” Akiko was mad, an incredibly rare sight to see as the girl was normally the soul of positivity and as upbeat as could be.

Zakira-p2.jpg

Zakira hmms, her forehead creasing as she considers Yoshiro's words. Unpleasant though it might be, perhaps for now she should play along with his bull. An opportunity to defuse the situation peacefully was worth a little pride at least. "I don't know what you could possibly be referring to, Mr. Watanabe. But you sound like you may be in trouble, and far be it from me to turn my back on one in need. Whatever might you require someone 'strong and fast' for?"

She offers the young man one of her bright smiles.

Igara-p2.jpg

Igara is sitting there, being all nice. Nice by Igaran standards anyhow. She hasn't cursed anyone out, argued with anyone or made much of a fuss at all. And there he is, sitting over there. With that other woman. The one with the huge boobs, radiant skin and luxuriant hair. Not that Igara's skin was a problem ... but still, there was something 'shiny' about the other woman that bugged her. Well fine. She crosses her arms and angles away from looking at Yoshiro. It's not like she was into him or anything. He can go ahead and bang every cow-tittied woman in the school, for all she cares!

A full minute goes by before she sneaks a peak back over. Just to see how ridiculous its getting, mind you. Oh my god, look at that slut all smiling at him and shit! What a total whore.

Some annoying buzzing comes from the front of the room, and Igara glances back over. Her people are muttering about something. She elbows the girl next to her and exchanges whispers for a moment. "Why does she think ... I mean, what da shit?" Igara stands up, basking in her rightful glory as champion of the Oseigi Summer Showdown, and glares at Akiko, "Why you gotta roll up in here tawking a bunch of crap? Ain't happy just gettin' yo ass kicked on stage? You wanna go for reals? I'll beat yo bitch-ass so hard, you gon need a fuckin' wheelchair in the aftalife!"

Jeremiah-p1.png

Jeremiah blinks at the listing of committees, "Wow, that is very uh ... long. I guess I should be happy you have the time to give me a tour." He would say more, but the two idols behind him have started making some sort of fuss and he turns around to watch, "What's going on?"

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei blinks as something hits the side of her head. She starts to unfold it when Akiko just goes off!
"Uh, are you OK?"

She hadn't really seen this side of Akiko before, but it seemed oddly dark.

Thanking Ms. Lefleur, Fuuko headed to class - which was, as it always was in this school, lively, to speak extremely politely. But, it seemed like no demons were in sight, and so it was Not Her Problem - for now, at least - so Fuuko, locating a row of empty seats (D111-113) near the back of the auditorium, sat in the center - and spread her legs in the splits, taking a couple seats on the sides as well. Stretching always helped her concentration, and it's not like the auditorium was crowded... surely she won't hinder anyone? There was more than enough free seats left still.
1.png

Yoshiro smiked at her answer, it wasn't what he wanted but she was doing what he wanted, and that was step one, he shrugged at her question and sighed,"Oh, I've had a few problems with the Red Claw gang, and they need to be taught a lesson." His eyes flickered to Diniko and her gang and his lips tightened,"I figured that I may not be strong enough to handle them, but if I found the right ally, I might be able to teach them to pick on others...." His eyes then moved to the Twisted Snakes and their newly expanded size, that was going to be a problem, before looking at Igara and Akiko sitting far too close together in his mind.

Looking back at Zakira he was going to explain more when Akiko and Igara erupted, he turned to look, his eyes going first to his friend and then to...well...his lover he supposed, and he frowned,"Oh damn....well it was bound to happen." Looking at Zakira he smirked,"Stay seated and don't get involved, this is exactly the sort of situation where you'd give your secret away..."

See he was helpful.

He sighed, looking over at Hikaru,"Hmmm, I'm going to stay out of it too...I'm not impartial enough anymore..." The thought of Igara's breasts and screams filled his mind and he smiled, turning his attention on her fully, one eyebrow tilted in a somewhat disapproving look.

Carmen eyes went wide as the drama sparked. Wetting and pursing her lips, before retrieving her phone and directing a cute, if mocking, whistle at Akiko, she lightly shook her phone so the idol fully saw it. Carmen made sure the metal lanyard was draped around her wrist and pressed record to capture what may or may not go down.

However, she also made sure to divide her attention between the possible catfight and anyone approaching her who'd try to take her phone.

Back
Top Bottom