Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

chr0556.png Hikaru blushed slightly, her attention called back to her not so impressive attempts at recreating the sigils from class. "I don't think you misunderstood." Hikaru replied. "I... may have gotten confused myself. I haven't taken a magical class before." She confessed, glancing down at her own notes and once again berating herself for failing to do things properly.

As Jeremiah took her hand and then stood up as well, Hikaru made sure to withdraw her own afterwards. It would not do to appear improperly close. "Excellent!" The drive and purpose that fueled the twintailed girl's endless work and efforts for the student council and her own company came roaring back as she pushed on from the not so great class, determined to do her utmost to make sure the tour went according to plan. "First stop is going to be outside. I'll show you the different parts of the grounds and the outdoor facilities, and then we'll cover the indoor facilities." Hikaru smiled and set off, continuing to talk as she did so.

Her pace was quite brisk and determined, though considering the size disparity Jeremiah likely wouldn't have any real trouble keeping up without trying too hard. "I hope you will enjoy your time here at Jinaagi. We have everything that a developing mind could ask for. As your designated Student Council Sponsor I will be helping to make sure your transition is as smooth as possible."

The first stop for the pair of them was to be the track and fields.
1511-d3f956350c6d791a003b04c87262475c.jpg
Akiko let out a surprised gasp as Kei poked her in the side, rubbing at it with her hand in an exaggerated display as though she had been truly wounded by the prodding. Her bright smile however did not fade and if anything grew more radiant. "I had hoped that you would, but it can be hard to know for certain. Still, it warms my heart to know you will be in the audience." She winked at the other girl. "After all what kind of knight would forsake her princess?" It might seem from Akiko's comments that the earlier joke of Kei's was going to get used from time to time, and wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Akiko and Kei were getting up and making their way out at this point, her entourage surrounding them as they did so. Akiko noticed Igara hiding behind the chairs, but did not pay her any further attention. This was important and she wouldn't let the other idol screw things up. "I'd love some help setting up, and I do have something special planned. I've got a new song to unveil today at the performance!" Akiko grinned and gestured excitedly.

The 'horde' with Akiko and Kei at the center of it began to head towards the auditorium. Her show was scheduled to start in about 15 minutes, thankfully most of the preparations had been done beforehand so she just had to get in costume and do a few microphone tests to make sure everything was working.

Fuuko might not have been an expert in magic - far from it - but she flipped through some of the book Blessed Velka handed to them, mostly trying to determine whether it's the kind of book that has more pictures or more diagrams and formulas - and some words did settle in her memory... "That... I think that might be a curse! I think... there was a lot of magic going out of control back then, so..."
"...so what do we do?"
she asks, suddenly less enthusiastic, "I don't know how to handle curses... think Blessed Velka would? Or Miss Lefleur? Hm... Blessed is busy now, and... I kinda do'nt want the rest of the class to know... maybe Miss Lefleur will have a potion or somewthing to help you?"

Fuleiko bites her lip, "OK! If you think it will help." The genki is fairly reluctant to talk with others about the humiliating situation. "I-I tried to take them off, but it just gets all ... weird. Like they're not there at all."

Her fingers curl up in embarrassed frustration, "Maybe if ... maybe only I can't touch them for some reason? I know it's weird but do you think ... you could maybe try?"

She tugs the front of her cheer skirt up, looking away while blushing furiously.

Yoshiro was grinning at his own misbehavious and the intelligence of his new partner in crime, and sex, slipping between the seats himself so he was close enough to push his hand through to her side he settled down to wait, all they had to do was make sure they were not seen until after the teacher had left the room. In the meantime he had nothing to do but contemplate what spell he would use and how he would please her!

There were so many options, but his spell had given him many, many insights into where and how Igara liked to be touched and he planned to use everyone.

Fuuko crouches in front of Fuleiko, her eyes widening as she sees the item in question. "Hm... you were going to swim after?" The question might seem out of line, but in Fuuko's eyes, Fuleiko's underwear take the appearance of bikini bottoms - rather daring, but within the limits of what would be acceptable on the beach. "Still... there is something wrong with them that's for sure..."
She reaches out to the cursed underwear... and, to her dismay, discovers that, no, the curse on it doesn't only prevent Fuleiko from removing them...
"Wait, I have an idea!" Fuuko suddenly exclaims, reaching into her bag. Some rumbling later, and the assortment of eevryday items found in most girls' bags - hair rubber, a pair of chopsticks, gymnastics ribbon... ok things found in every gymnast's bag... turn into a Goldbergian contraption that, admittely, looks a bit overengineered... and not all that reliable... but still.
"Ha! It works!" Fuuko exclaims as she discovers that, indeed, as long as she doesn't try to pull it, she can successfully attach the improvised tweezers to Fuleiko's panties... without inconveniencing the wearer.
"Now..." as she ties the other side of the ribbon to the door handle, "you only need to jump, and..."
"Gotcha!" Fuleiko, now commando-style, in one corner of the room; her panties, still looking weird and letting out billowing smoke, in the center... and, a second later, Fuuko's bag, emptied out before, covering them, acting like a shield against the smoke. Because, who knows? Magic.
"A-and, we might even get to Akiko's concert in time, what do you think?"

Hanako took the gauntlet off as requested "I'm not sure what you mean by my circumstance, but he was pretty insistent. Stuff and things. Hey, shouldn't we discharge the red one before going to lunch?" she asked. Hanako didn't think she spoke loudly enough to get a response on whether the red one should be discharged, but she was asked another question in the interim, and she was paying attention this time, so she answered it. "I don't know if I will have trouble with them or not. I guess it depends on how calm they are right now."

Hanako noticed that Kuri was leaving out of the corner of her eye. "Sorry sensei." she said breaking off the conversation "Hey Kuri! Wait up! I was going to talk to you about something! We have so much to catch up on!"

Fuleiko jumps ... and after coming down, whirls about, scampering away from the cursed cloth, before watching Fuuko catch the flowing black smoke that until recently had been an article of lingerie.

There is a moment of silence, and then Fuleiko bounds across the room and wraps her arms about Fuuko's body, squeezing, "Ohmigod, thank you thank you thank you ... you're the best! I didn't think it was going to work when I saw chopsticks but wow! That was amazing! You must be super smart to think of something like that. Oh my god, the concert! I have to make sure the equipment works, and the seating arrangements are out."

Breaking the hug, she zips out of the door. A moment later, her head pokes back through the door, "We need to go!"

Kuri nods as Hanako calls her, slowing enough for the less agile student to catch her, "Heya! The line's gonna be brutal in the cafeteria, I'm afraid. Ah well. How'd you like that glove thing? It looked funny. Not as funny as the demon and angel, I suppose, but still a little."

"A black knight!" Kei poses dramatically. "I would ask about the new song, but I guess I can wait half an hour to hear it."

Kei isn't as great with getting the setup as Akiko's horde, but she does put some effort in.

Jeremiah chuckles a bit at the seriousness in Hikaru's tone, "You have everything planned out, hmm? Huh, how'd she get out there so fast?" He motions a hand at Zakira, running through a hurdle lap around the track, leaping with precision over each obstacle.

"It did seem a bit tense in class for a while there. I hope those gangs won't be an issue. That one woman with the phone was ... disturbing."

Even before Blessed Veika departs, Igara's hands are tracing over Yoshiro's shoulders and arms. "How did you get to be so sexy? Most guys would kill for those ..."

Hesistating, Igara blinks, not quite able to put her finger on just *why* Yoshiro was so amazingly attractive. It's gotta be one of those 'sum of the parts' situations. "... uh cute expressions."

Once hearing the door close, the idol pushes herself off the floor and offers a hand to her hotboi.

Yoshiros smile falters just a little as his logic points out how the love potion is working, he needed to guard himself, there was no point falling for Igara.....once the potion had worn off he'd be back where he started, where she couldn't even remember his name. Forcing his smile back up to what it was before he took her hand and let her pull him out as he stepped up to stroke his hand across her face,"I've been looking forward to this...."

He looked around the class and reached up to slide his hand under her shirt,"All I can think of is that you aren't wearing any panties and how I want to get more of you....." No matter what the love potion said he only hoped she remembered the day with fondness when it wore off.

9717E331-0994-4090-9D6D-3742DDE07574.png Hikaru smiled. “Of course! I plan everything out to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.” She nodded, her twintails bouncing as she did so. “While sometimes things still go sideways anyway you are always better prepared when you have a plan.” A moment without a comment before she continued. “And I am pretty good at making things go according to plan.” The words might remind about how she had vowed the gang in the midst of class.

She glanced over at Zakira and frowned, her brow furrowing as if she was calculating something. Then she shrugged. “If she ran all the way and was one of the first out the door that would explain it.” Hikaru offered helpfully, though she made a mental note to look into the times, it did seem slightly unusual.

“The gangs have always been a problem but we have been making progress vowing them since I began my tenure as student council president. The young woman with the phone is Carmen St. Claire and she is going to be disciplined formally by a hearing board this afternoon for her misbehavior, including that towards you this morning.” Hikaru paused and looked around before continuing, “She also grossly violated the dress code!”

As if sensing that things were getting off track, or perhaps due a strict budget regarding time Hikaru then launched back into her explanation of the facilities. “As you can see, our track and fields are quite well set up, with traditional flat options as well as obstacle courses which you can see in use. We have a field for most major sports and several can be converted as necessary.”
F5F45C09-AE8C-48DA-A5D2-A208F0D9C14D.png Akiko grinned back at Kei as the other young woman struck a dramatic pose and proclaimed her knighthood. The idol reached out and took an item from her entourage, the long microphone staff she used in her shows and tapped Kei upon the shoulder. “I dub thee Sir Kei.”Akiko looked completely serious for a moment and then broke into giggles as the two girls and the entourage made their way to the auditorium.

Akiko took the time to run through things in her head. All the songs were old crowd favorites other than the new one so it should go smoothly, her performance attire was all set and ready to go, and the sound check had been successful as well. People would start arriving anytime now and she was waiting backstage with a few members of her entourage, Kei, and any of the student council members who were helping with the performance arrangements.

She smiled at the other girl and twirled around, her long purple and white dress swaying as she flourished her microphone. “How do I look?”

Hanako was panting from the effort of avoiding being debrained by Gainaxing Boobs. She looked at the nearby crowd, wandering how much of them should actually be here or how many were just doofuses following fame blindly. "The glove was... alright. I didn't get a real sense of it, but some vague emotional shit about what it seemed to want me to do. I thought it would have been really neat to shoot something blatantly magical out of the air, but it didn't work that way. Maybe they need to brush up on their quantum physics. I don't know too much about it myself, just what Yo says in class--I forget what it's called. We don't learn much actual math so my understanding of it is a little fuzzy though.--Hey listen! you're totally right about the line, plus I'm not sure I want to have my tray knocked over by Jikango, we should see about going somewhere else!"

"Heh, you're welcome" Fuuko smiles, following her teammate... though, of course, her duties have nothing to do with checking sound equipment and seating arrangements, she also didn't want to leave Fuleiko alone...
For a moment or two, she contemplated reminding Fuleiko that she didn't put spare panties on, but ultimately decided against. After all... not like anyone would know... and besides, what if it was intentional? Maybe Fuleiko just didn't want to touch underwear after what happened? Fuuko suspected she probably wouldn't.
Eh, it'll be okay. Not that big a deal, after all, even if someone would see...

Kuriyo-p1.png
Kuri nods, “Crossroads Eatery isn’t too far, and it is an extra long lunch period today. And there’ll be less creeps around.” This last bit spent as she stares pointedly at a guy at the edge of the crowd, trying to make it seem like he’s not watching them.

“Jeez, they’re just boobs, you’d think some of these guys had never seen them before. C’mon.” She tugs at Hanako’s hand, leading her off. “Or we could go somewhere else, but then we’d probably have to call your brother. Don’t worry, I’ve got him on speed dial.” She winks and holds up her phone.

Kei prods Akiko’s side with a finger, “I guess that makes you Your Highness, Your Highness.” But pretty soon they reach the auditorium, and Akiko goes to prepare for a while before emerging with an entirely new look.

Akiko normally dresses pretty demure. And yeah, Kei had seen her in a bikini. But that was a swimsuit, which was always kind of sexy. But the idol’s tight performance outfit was something else entirely. Her jaw dropping open, Kei is stunned quiet for a long moment, eyes wide.

“Uh … yeah … um … are you … are you trying to give everyone in the crowd a heart attack?” As Kei is speaking there is a small disturbance at the door into the backstage area.

Fuleiko barrels in, glancing around at the status of all the arrangements, while tugging Fuuko along with her. “Oh, hello. Nice dress! It's very pretty!” She chirps to Akiko and Kei. “I’m just going to make sure the lighting is all setup. Fuuko here can coordinate your introductions and all.

She starts to rocket off to the lighting controls but briefly stops to spin back, “Don’t forget to sibilance!”

Jeremiah-p1.png
Jeremiah ohs, “I wasn’t trying to get her in trouble. I just wanted her to delete the pictures.”

Naturally, it’s hard for Jeremiah to understand the threat to everyone such a source of rampant chaos can bring. The whole Academy could unravel, if it were for the watchful gaze of the Student Council. And the instructors help a little too, but mostly the Student Council!

“Yes, it seems rather well appointed. And expensive.” His eyes follow the young woman as she makes her way through the hurdles, apparently pushing herself hard as she flies gracefully over obstacle after obstacle. “It’s very impressive.”

Hanako listened to her friend discussing the relative merits of different places, and noticed her shoot a glance out to the crowd. She didn't see anyone in particular but she didn't need to. The cuckoolander grasped the bib portion of her overalls and pushed it inward. Then she lifted the sailor top of her uniform with her thumbs "Yeah, they're just tits!" the tomboy in her exclaimed with a rosey cheeked laugh. The Dojikko in her almost fell down laughing so hard while she turned toward Kuri to adjust her top back into place. When she stopped laughing she said "Yeah, call bro, see where he wants to eat yet. I don't know if he's off yet, but we might catch the beginning of his lunch break. Oh shit I can't believe I did that"

As Cecilia arrives at the classroom, to prepare it for afternoon alchemy, she spots an unusual sight. At least, if you consider the lower half of a naked, male (but not impressively endowed) student kneeling on a table at the front of the room unusual. Oh wait, he's wearing shoes. Igara is there as well, tugging insistently on the half-man's ankle, and clad only in her jacket, hair ties and knee-high boots. A dark shadowy ring runs around the male's waist, right at the point where the rest of him seems to have gone AWOL.

Most of the missing clothing is strewn on the floor in front of the occupied table. But for some reason, a belt - still cinched in a closed loop - is hanging from the lectern's microphone.

99539F7E-8F98-424C-9B58-0148765AB576.png While Akiko did not openly comment on it, the way Kei stared in silence made her feel quite warm and fuzzy inside. The sight of her inspired such emotion in her soulmate that her partner was rendered speechless. Truly it was wonderful.

The idol smiled at Kei even as the other young woman stammered a bit in replying. “This is my normal performance costume. I’m going to make sure everyone has a lovely experience today.” She nodded emphatically before her attention turned to Fuleiko. “And thank you for al your help and the student council’s help. I am always happy to assist with school spirit activities.”

And then as Fuleiko ran off Akiko smiled at both Kei and Fuuko. “I’m excited, but also a little nervous. This is the first time I’ve performed the new song, and...” Her expression fell a bit, glancing over at Kei. “The summer showdown results are still hanging over me a bit. I know I try to help everyone but it’s hard to move on myself sometimes.”

A moment of silence passed before Akiko moved over to her friend. “Can I get a hug for luck?”
897AF8BC-0A05-42A3-9BA7-A267DEBC6B38.png The wheels spun around and around inside Hikaru’s head and the ultimate conclusion was that something did not add up. It was definitely possible to beat her to the track, but to have gotten here and changed and be on the course so quickly was not possible. Perhaps the other woman had left class early... regardless she would need to investigate. Hikaru made a mental note to look into Zakira further and that whoever was assigned as her sponsor would have to keep an eye out for potential rulebreaking.

“It was not just you. She is a danger to herself and to others and her willingness to incite violence and sow discord as well as her lascivious attire need to be dealt with!” Hikaru gestured emphatically. “And the pictures will be deleted.” She nodded with supreme confidence.

“Our next stop is the pool. There normally aren’t too many people there at lunch but it’s a quite impressive one and our swim team is quite renowned. Kei is a wonderful swim captain and the Coach has been working hard to make sure everyone is at their best.” Hikaru began to lead once more, her pace the same fast and potent tread as before. “Though I just like to go swimming now and then for fun.” Yes, Hikaru the businesslike always busy young woman, did have hobbies to let off steam and rest. “Not as fun as kendo but I still enjoy it.”
A75FAD7D-B854-4B87-B796-6F5CF7B5469C.jpeg Cecilia had made her way from her own office to the lecture hall, a small pushcart following behind her with the alchemical compounds and potions she had prepared for the initial class all neatly organized. She felt good about things, her first attempt at a soulmate pairing while not perfect did seem to have some potential, and there were several others she was starting to believe might be ripe for a gentle helping hand.

Needless to say when she opened the door and beheld a half vanished, nearly naked young man Cecilia was quite shocked at the occurrence. The presence of a scantily clad Igara also attracted her attention. The shock was great enough that at first she had no idea what to make of ‘Yoshimo?’ She still wasn’t sure of his name, being half engulfed by magic. But she did fortunately have another resource. “Miss Igara, please be telling me what happened here.”

Her cart with alchemical compounds all prepared followed her into the room as she spoke. One part of her mind did note that these two were the ones she had helped with a potion earlier and it seemed their relationship had been jumpstarted more than she had anticipated.

"Sure!", Fuuko nods, thoroughly unsure how is she supposed to coordinate the introductions...
"Hey!" she taps Kei on the shoulder, "Kei-cchi! How's the club going?" no answer really needed, it's just a greeting... "Wow, looking great!" that, of course, is addressed to the idol, "A new song? Wow, I'm really looking forward to it! And... one little advice for you", she grins, "Think about it this way... no matter what, it will be the best performance of this song your audiance ever heard, isn't it?"
Saying that, she approaches Akiko... and hugs her from behind, "Go and show everyone who's the true angel of our town!"

Kei was about to make a joke, but realizes Akiko’s feeling a little vulnerable right now. She goes to wrap her arms around the idol, just as Fuuko does so from the back, forming an Akiko sandwich as Kei presses against Akiko’s front. “Oh!” she laughs, “Guess everyone here’s got your back! And don’t worry about Igara, last I saw she was sneaking around the classroom. Probably up to something stupid, but it doesn’t involve you.”

Various lights flash on and off. Oh, Fuleiko must have reached the control booth.

Jeremiah seems impressed by the size of the pool. “That’s Olympic-sized isn’t it? Schools back home …” he frowns, realizing this is home now, “I mean in America, they have shorter lengths. You do fencing?” The word kendo doesn’t translate quite perfectly into English. Giving a grin he notes, “I imagine you quite the terror on the pitch.”

Switching to a deep narration voice style he intones, "In a world beset by banditry, rulebreaking and disorder, one young woman dares take a stand. Armed with pen and sword: laying down the law, one disciplinary action at a time. She is ..."

He pauses for dramatic effect, "the Academy Avenger!"

Igara eeps and glances back, and since Yoshiro no longer seems to be moving in either direction, her hands are free to pull her jacket closed and zip it up real quick before stepping around to keep the magic item desk between her nude nethers and the teacher.

“Uh, hello Ms Fleur!” Her mind scrambles for some appropriate lie. “Uh, we were … delayed after class, and there was this weird noise coming from over by the desk here. A-and Yosido ran up and was all ‘Don’t worry, Igara, I’ll protect you’. And I told him not to, but he did it anyhow, and then there was this black smoky portal thing … kinda like the one this morning, but not greenish, more inky. And then these err … things, like arms with no hands came out, and they grabbed him. So then *I* grabbed him, and there was this tug-of-war going on and then the portal thing closed and uh … here we are.”

5EF27DFA-AA6B-4550-A45B-63D2746C2519.png Akiko was rather surprised when rather than the one hug and vote of confidence she was expecting from a Kei, she received a second simultaneously. Being the center of an Akiko hug sandwich was not the worst thing in the world, and having Kei presses against her was certainly very very welcome. “Thank you.” She spoke in a slightly more subdued tone than normal and then nodded. “You are all right. I can do this!” A more vigorous affirmation this time.

And then as the lights flickered and the embraces came to an end the blonde Idol took a deep breath, flashed a smile at her friend and her fan, and then spoke once more. “You two better hurry to get seats. I’ll be out shortly so things can get started.” Her gaze focused more on Kei then. “I think you in particular will like the new song.” But Akiko did not go into any further details as she went through her own last minute breathing and preparation exercises before awaiting the introduction.
E5CA537D-B5DB-41C7-AC87-5D831542076E.png Hikaru nodded, her long twin tails bouncing once more. “It is an Olympic sized one.” Her voice carried some pride even though she hadn’t been responsible for the pool she clearly took pride in the school on the whole.

“Fencing is not exactly the same thing, but it is related.” Hikaru helpfully explained. “And I do! It’s one of my favorite hobbies. Nakina tells me that it is always important to have things you do in order to help you relax and relieve stress from work. She plays a lot of video games, I work on my swordplay.” Hikaru was positively beaming herself at this point, a surprisingly cute sight to be sure. It was also notable Just which person she had just referred to rather casually.

It was a cute sight that a moment later was marred by a crimson blush as Jeremiah launched into a theatrical narration. She kind of liked the mental image of herself as some kind of superhero, but at the same time it was a little embarrassing. Still the young woman struck a pose in time for the dramatic finish. She did have the pen and notepad, unfortunately her sword was not on her person.

Wasn’t there an American Comic? Judge... something. Who goes on about being the law all the time? Hikaru was pretty sure she could recall it vaguely. “I am the law!” But even a vague recollection was enough to borrow what she believed was the slogan. She smiled as she spoke and then continued. “If you’re interested, I can show you my bokken sword later in the tour, I keep it in my office while at school.”
E1C612B2-CD3D-47A2-B4AF-23A161BC49E1.jpeg Cecilia frowned. Some of what Igara said was feasible. Yoshiro had acted heroically before in his efforts to help close the portal at the assembly. She could believe he would try to help protect Igara. She idly was also pleased to see the two seemed much closer now. The potion had worked and hopefully this day of closeness would help foster longer term connections. But it was far more important to figure out how to deal with another portal.

Unfortunately this really was not Cecilia’s area of expertise. “Igara” She began, “I need to you to be going and finding Blessed Veika. She is expertise at this subject. I will remain and try to make sure nothing else goes wrong or becomes worst.”

Kei nods, letting Fuuko and the Student Council deal with the introduction for Akiko's show. She sweeps out to find a good, central seat. Are you supposed to cheer at these things, or just applaud politely? Unsure, Kei resolves to just play it by ear.

Laughing a little at Hikaru's pose, the student actor comments, "An image to strike terror into the hearts of delinquents from cafeteria to bandhall."

"That sounds pretty cool. Is it Hanzo steel?"
Jeremiah suppresses a little smirk, trying to look like it was a serious question. And since he's a trained actor, he may well pull it off (Assess - Weird).

Veika-p2.jpg
Igara nods, sheepishly collects her top and pants and gets dressed, trying to work fast. Yoshinbo's ass is on the line. Literally! She darts out and several minutes pass before she returns with the top-heavy teacher.

Veika, for her part, blushes a little at the naked half-student. "Clearly an extradimensional portal. Been happening a lot lately. Despite the wards. Which means someone on this side is helping. Disturbing." She inspects Yoshiro from all sides, "And given the shadowy nature of the portal, I believe it's safe to say his top half is not in a very nice place right now."

"You two, be on guard ... unfortunately, since he's halfway through, I can't ward against anarchic energy without ... significant impact on his well-being. And who knows what might come through the portal when I open it." Normally that sort of magic would take more energy than Veika currently has, but the portal is stuck half-open in the first place. She just has to widen it a little, no need to rip the fabric of the universe herself.

The priestess begins a chant, her hands moving and tracing symbols.

373B6ED8-483C-4A51-9F2E-58FA20310D6A.png Hikaru giggled herself at the silliness of her pose. But still the praise was nice and this clearly wasn’t mean spirited or mocking laughter. “All should fear the power of the pen and the sword combined!” She gestured with her pen in a way that was clearly supposed to be menacing. The tricky bit was when you were barely 5 feet tall and petite it was hard to be menacing.

When Jeremiah asked the next question Hikaru shook her head and she took on what could be construed as a pendantic air. “A bokken sword is a wooden sword used for Kendo. Though mine is special and a family heirloom. It is quite important to me.” She smiled, apparently having been distracted from her tour schedule by the chatting.
8B3994B3-0BE7-4292-AC90-E17C6F5140EB.jpeg Thankfully Igara was quick to get dressed and depart. While waiting and after Veika arrived Cecilia began working to prepare a potion she hadn’t anticipated a need for in her lesson, a healing potion. It was fortunate that she had the facilities to work with right here. If Yoshiro emerged injured from the portal she would be able to help. She would leave the widening of the portal to Veika and focus on her own area of expertise. “If Yoshiro is injured, this should help when he is freeing from the portal.” She gestured to the potion, her comment directed at Blessed Veika.

The smokey ring around Yoshiro's waist begins to grow and grow. Blessed Veika has her eyes closed, arcane words spilling from her lips, and is trembling slightly with exertion. "Ngh!" Groaning with strain, the priestess expands the portal. "Get ..." Another grunt of effort escapes her lips, "... him ..."

9A218805-907C-4314-9910-92122B9A99DF.jpeg Cecilia quickly moved forward as the portal opened and Veika said it was time. The potion she left on the lectern as she grabbed Yoshiro by the waist and began to pull on the young man, doing her best to help drag him back out of the portal he had gotten stuck in.

Ceclia wrapped her hands around Yoshiro's waist and he came loose, sliding out of the portal like he was being born, he collapsed into Cecilia's arms with a slight giggle as his legs gave way and he leaned up against her, his arms lazily wrapped around her waist,"Ohhhh...Ms. Lefleur....how nice to see you." He grinned and gave a small hiccup,"Woooo....so very pretty.....I love your hair....and your hands...they are hard....and interesting....ooooo blue eyes, so pretty."

His head kind of lolled around and he looked at Blessed Veika,"Those....those are big boobs...lots of boobs...perfect boobs..." He looked around, clearly struggling to focus and stand as he hiccuped again,"Where is my Igara....her boobs....feel nice....nice neck...kiss the neck." He made kissy noises before resting his head on Cecilia again,"Ms Lefleur...do you have....panties? I've lost mine.....hehehehehe...again...oh dear."

It was fairly obvious that Yoshiro was, well, rip roaring drunk, naked from the waist down and more than a little impressed by the beauty and assets of the teachers around him,"Hmmmm.....Diniko has boobs...and panties.....take panties off...yay!"

"OK then, you ready?" Fuuko whispered, breaking the hug and running onto the stage.
"Good day everyone!" she exclaimed, looking over the crowd, "Welcome to the new school year! Yeah, I know, the break ending must feel terrible, I get you, it sucks! But! Today, I'm sure you won't regret coming here! After all, it's not every day you can see the angel of our school that close - and for free, nonetheless! Ladies and gentlemen*, boys and girls, please welcome! One and only, Amagi Akiko!"
Subtle? Nope, Fuuko wasn't exactly 'subtle'. In fact, she probably never was in the same room with 'subtle'...
*spoken in English, with terrible prononciation

2c8fc8d2c26382e5ede56176148fd1df.png It was time to get things started! Akiko took a deep breath and counted down from three to one to herself after Fuuko ran off onto the stage. She was pleasantly surprised by well Fuuko did introducing her to the gathered students and smiled to herself. She would make sure to thank the other girl after finishing her performance. But for now she needed to be 100% focused. There could be no mistakes or sabotage like had happened earlier at the summer showdown. Akiko was resolute and determined on that front!

The idol sensation moved then, quickly coming out onto the stage, carrying her microphone staff like she normally did at the performances and waved happily to the crowd of students. "Hello Jiinagi Academy!" Her voice was bright and cheerful. "First I want to say, we should all give our great student council a round of applause for setting up something special like this on the first day back to school. I'm happy for the chance to perform here for so many of my friends and neighbors, and I am glad to see so many familiar faces!" Her eyes swept over the crowd, looking for one face in particular till she found Kei's, and it would seem almost like she winked right at the other girl.

"So let's start off with some of the old favorites!" She continued before striking a pose as music began to fill the room from speakers. And then... she began to sing and dance. The lyrics and movements uplifting and encouraging like always seemed to be staple of her performances. It would take a little while to run through the usual songs that everyone who was a fan would be familiar with. She did some of the greatest hits and it was going wonderfully. There was no sabotage, no interference and it showed.

Then she stopped after the last of them had come to a close and turned to the crowd again. "And now, I have a special new song. In fact you get to be the first audience to hear it. Isn't it exciting!?" Without further ado she launched into her new song. While it wasn't perhaps expressly clear what she was talking about with the lyrics, there was a certain part that might be rather obvious to a certain someone in the crowd.

The song painted a picture someone who had failed and been humiliated, and then was helped, saved almost, by a knight in shining armor. It like much of Akiko's music did try to be uplifting, showing that even when the worst happened, something good could come of it. What might be obvious though to Kei at least, was that much like Akiko often referred to her as her knight, there was some connection.
1663-d817b03d2135957552bb32c9cb52fbf8.jpg
Cecilia had been expecting a fair number of things. That perhaps additional demons like before could emerge from the portal along with Yoshiro's upper half, that the young man could be horribly deformed like something out of a horror movie, that perhaps his top half might not even be there, which would be truly grisly and quite sad, or that he had become a demon instead. She had not expected the young man to pop out of the portal obviously and severely intoxicated.

The drunken rant about breasts, and her hands, and how attractive the teachers were did make the alchemy teacher blush, though she pushed through it and moved the drunken young man to the nearest chair before picking up her potion and returning. "Forgiving me but this will taste awful." She said before opening the young man's unresistant mouth and pouring the concoction into it. She was right, it would taste vile, and a heat would burn its way out through all of Yoshiro's body.

But as the heat faded, lucidity would return and he would feel that the fog and haze of alcohol poisoning had been burnt clear away from his mind. "Is this not better now?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom