Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko was ready to do her best. It was time for her to show Kei that she was pretty good at swimming too. Impressing the other young woman was at the top of her list of priorities, well, after making sure that no one would try to steal her soulmate, making sure her soulmate remained healthy, and a few other absolute imperatives!

She dodged the crack of the towel and came up, her hair soaked and coiled around her shoulders, popping free from the water and shooting a look at Kei that was momentarily annoyed. Of course the fact that the black haired woman was smiling at her and praised her reflexes meant the annoyed look melted away and she smiled before sticking her tongue out as if to tease back.

And then they were off. Akiko felt she was doing pretty well. Her own athletic training and work for her dancing did help her to be able to keep up somewhat, and she definitely wasn't making a fool of herself. But she wanted to do better, and when the time came for the last of the exercises the idol pushed herself into overdrive and swam as hard as she could.

Unfortunately as she popped up from the water at the far end of the pool, having made the crossing with great speed, it was without the top part of her swimsuit. Akiko blushed and her hands quickly moved to cover her chest, though she did manage a comment too. "Well... I think I see now why the team normally wears one piece suits for this." And then she was wading back through the pool to try and collect her top.
zWq4Shg.png
Having retreated back into the inner sanctum of her office proper, rather than the waiting room Cecilia observed what was happening beyond. It had been a wonderful idea to install the one way mirror, and it was important. For after she would pair up students she had to watch and observe. After all not all pairings necessarily would work and without more data it would be difficult at best to ensure that everyone found the proper soulmate. The french alchemist wanted to have as many first time pairings work out as possible but when they didn't it was important to have all the data.

And so she sat and took notes. So far she was not sure her initial choice had been the right one. While Igara was definitely interested after the potion, the two didn't entirely seem to have the most natural chemistry. Further observation was clearly necessary. Her fingers clicked away with an oddly metallic noise on the keyboard as she made her notes on the two students in the lounge.​

Last edited:
Kei is in the middle of "Wow, you did really wel ..." when Akiko comes up near the wall.

"Um, Akiko ..." Her eyes widen a little and she points even as the blonde girl seems to figure things out on her own and crosses her arms across her bared chest. Kei tries not to laugh until she manages to turn to the wall, giggling a little. "That's certainly one way to get the judges' attention!"

Clambering out of the pool, Kei gets a towel ready for when Akiko emerges. "Next time we'll work on popping those turns a bit more. That's a big secret - you wouldn't believe how many swimmers lose time to poor turns. It's best to just never learn it the wrong way in the first place."

Igara manages to avoid crumpling in relief when Yoshiro passes on the opportunity to reject her. She had been really worried he was out of her league for a moment there. Making a contented mmm noise, she lets the other student explore her mouth, playfully flicking her tongue against his in the process.

Her heart leaps in her chest and her breath catches as he pushes her away, but when he stops to glance over her, she can breath again. Hearing his instructions, the idol exhales, "As you wish."

Taking another small step back, she begins to sway her hips from side to side, her arms crossing above her head like she does in her performances when she wants to seem a little wanton. Bending her knees, she grinds her hips down and then back up before letting her fingers run through her vivid hair, then begin tracing downward, past bangs, face, shoulders. Her feet make a small stepping turn, so that she is facing away, backside still wriggling before him. Her hands slip inside her trademark puffy blue jacket and a moment later, her head turns to the left so Yoshiro can see her hungry expression. A hand holds up a scrap of white cloth with black edging, unquestionably the bra-like top that was previously hiding her assets. Impishly, she lightly tosses the garment back at his head.

Her hands cross above her head again and she gyrates back, making sure to hesitate when half turned, so that her puffy jacket just barely blocks his view, letting the anticipation climb before turning fully back to him, letting her body undulate in time with a hidden beat. Eyes blaze into Yoshiro's face as she shimmies closer, closer, until his hand comes up, tugging her hair backwards, turning her face upward. Instinctively, she widens her swaying stance a little, lowering her position to more than counteract the nearly 5 inch (thanks to her heeled boots) difference in their heights.

She hooks a finger through her belt and while letting the superstud manipulate her upper half however he chooses, her own hands are soon tugging her belt away.

Yoshiro's jaw dropped, in his mind he had done many things, but this was his first time putting theory into practice and the first time he had been confronted with a girl who was not only naked, he had seen naked girls before, but was willingly trying to entice him and boy was it working. He watched her dance, the bra landed right on his hand and he dragged it off to make sure he had a clear view of the impromtu strip tease,"Wow....wow.....Igara...." It was clear he was absolutely impressed by her dance as she teased and taunted him.

She turns and the blood shoots to Yoshiro's face, his skin turning almost purple so deep was his blush, his hands rising slowly, slowly to cup her large breasts his fingers stroking her perfect flesh as he shook his head,"So beautiful...so...." He knew he had to do something, his natural inclination was to take over in most situations but he was clueless, he watched her working at her belt and his hands dropped to his own, but the hand on Igara's breasts didn't move like it was glued to the perfect mammary.

He tugged, pulled and tugged again, gazing down, very briefly as though he thought Igara would disappear if he didn't watch her he eventually just ripped at his belt the thing coming loose so hard he staggered, his pants dropping to his ankles and tripping him as he bumped into Igara knocking them both to the floor and there he was, pants around his ankle, painfully small erection pressed into Igara as he blushed furiously,"Sorry....this is....my...first time....I just....I'm"

He looked away, which didn't help because he stared right at her perfect breasts,"I'd like to tie your hands up....Iagara-chan...would you mind?" His fingers reached up to trace her breasts as they lay there entangled on the floor,"I would like to make you scream, Igara-chan, but I don't know how...."

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko, after collecting her missing swimsuit top and fastening it back on with a relieved sigh made her way back to the side of the pool where Kei was waiting for her. Unlike some other shameless idols, Akiko didn’t give strip teases or the like on stage and focused more on being a beacon of positivity and hope. “Don’t let life get you down!” was one of her slogans as an idol.

And so she was glad when her modesty was restored. She clambered out of the pool and moved over to Kei, smiling as she did so. “Okay!” The blond idol leaned in a little, savoring it as Kei helped her dry off and certainly seeming comfortable. “I guess that means I was good enough to have potential?”

After that she would take the towel herself and offer to help Kei out too, returning the favor.

Last edited:
Igara yelps as Yoshiro knocks them to the floor. His first time? How could that be possible ... a guy like this? Was there a girl in Japan that wouldn't be thrilled to have such a fine specimen?

As his hands toy with her flesh, just a little big for the smaller guy's grasp, Igara considers the situation. He must have some sort of morals getting in the way. Some sort of conservative inclinations that kept him from banging half the town. There were probably even a few girls who were into that sort of guilt tripping.

Igara, however, was not a fan of excessive morality.

Something had to be done about his shy nature - it was a total downer. Using her strength, she pulls Yoshiro fully on top of her, letting him pin her to the floor, one of her smooth and shapely legs bent at the knee, while the other is trapped beneath him. "A man like you doesn't ask permission. You are a predator." Her eyes blaze into Yoshiro's as she holds her wrists up. "A man like you *takes* what he wants ..."

She lowers her voice, head leaning in to kiss at the side of his face for a moment. Then her lips move to his ear, hissing intensely, "... and the prey doesn't get a vote."

Rolling her eyes - mostly figuratively - from the sounds coming from somewhere deeper in the closet, Fuuko tries to kick the door out...
Of course, it goes about as well as one might expect given her currect position and the fact that, in the surrounding darkness, she only has the most basic idea of where the door is supposed to be, in the first place.

Kei wraps the soft microfiber towel around Akiko's wet figure. She rubs the towel at the idol's shoulders, that's always nice after a workout, especially for people not used to using their muscles. Helps to prevent cramping and soreness. Kei laughs at Akiko's attitude, "You're a very positive person, aren't you?"

Meanwhile, she continues to work her fingers (through the towel, of course) into the muscles of Akiko's arms. "All that energy counts for a lot at competition time. OK, sit down and let me do your legs. We don't want you cramping up from a workout you're not used to. And don't worry, I don't think you're weak or anything - there's just no reason to hurt if you don't have to."

Yoshiro's body follows Igara's tug and he looks down at her, now pinning her down and a surge of desire floods him. Not for Igara, although he desires her more than he would ever admit to anyone, but for the power she gives him.

Her words bring a flash to his eyes, she can see him straighten as she calls him a predator. He was, he knew it, he had always known it the things he liked were not normal, he knew that, and the things she said struck a cord. Awkward, bumbling Yoshiro could feel his need for control, the need normally satisfied by crushing exams and manipulating numbers or people surging to the fore....this was no different.

Pushing his glasses up he grabbed her wrists, using his belt to strap her hands together, he paused before locking at, looking down at her, prey doesn't get a vote, and dragged the belt another notch tighter. Pushing her hands up above her dropped his lips to her nipples, licking, sucking and with her words still echoing in his mind he nipped at one of them biting it lightly to gauge her reaction.

Even as he did he worked on unbuckling her belt,"You are mine, Igara, I am going to explore your body till you beg for more and then I might release you....if you have pleased me...." sliding down her body he dragged her clothing off her legs, over her boots before looking at his magenta haired whore, her cap, puffy jacket and boots on and he nodded, looking her over slowly,"Open your legs, Igara....let me show you what I do know....magic."

Crawling between her legs he slid his fingers between the slit of her sex, seeking the moisture he hoped would be there. Normally he used his phone or tablet for magic but sex had a power all it's own and he used the juices of her cunt to draw runes in the air. A magical spell to draw from her confidence to build his own, to show him what she liked and to increase her sensitivity to his touch.

The spell whirled around the runes sinking into her skin, one slid into each nipple, sparking as they vanished and one slid up inside her waiting sex, sending shocks through her as Yoshiro, small as he was growled, lowering his face to her sex, his eyes locked on hers through her large breasts as he slowly dragged his tongue along her sex.

He had studied the female anatomy in depth, and he was a good student, he knew what theoretically would work, it was time to put it to practice.

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko nodded. "I do my best. After all so many people look up to me or see me as a role model now. I try to give them a positive role model and brighten up their lives when I can!" And that felt very nice... The blonde idol shivered as Kei's fingers rubbed her arms and shoulders through the towel. She almost seemed to melt back against the other girl in that moment, savoring the touch.

When Kei said it was time to sit down so that she could give Akiko's legs the same sort of massage that her arms and shoulders had just received Akiko nodded again, smiling, though there was a touch of color in her face again. "Okay." She said as she found a bench and sat down on it, stretching out her long legs for Kei to work. "You are very good at this too." She said softly, her breath very slightly quickening from the touching.

Last edited:
Hanako started grinding on whatever it was that she had a death grip on "Fuuko!? I was with you before, what happened?" she called out stretching her hands out in the darkness. She found something soft and slick, and jerked back, which took her off of whatever it was her legs had gripped on. Her head hit... something. The bucket was protective, but now had a crack in it. The crack did not help Hanako see any better. "SOMEONE HELP US!" she shouted.

Rin was stunned for a moment. instead of of hitting the ground she was n Senpai's lap! She felt strong arms around her and a stiff bulge against her rear. Too much! the plan succeeded too much! Rin wasn't ready for this. As soon as Jeremiah's hands drop Rin hops to her feet. She was beat red with embarrassment. "Th-thank you for catching me Jeremiah-san. It was my fault for falling. I must go check on something now," She said with an apologetic bow. Rin then scurried towards the ladies room as fast as she could.

Suddenly, the door to the janitor's closet opens!

Zakira-p2.jpg

"So what's the ... oh my!" It's the new student from before! Well, one of them anyhow. The one that isn't currently wearing a bucket, or has a lapful of Rin.

Blanching a little at the scene that's revealed, "My apologies, I thought someone was in trouble in here!"

She starts to step back, but quick protestations from the students inside convince her to hold the door open, her eyes narrowing, "Was this the work of one of those gangs?"

Regardless of the answer, Zakira seems very nice and once the three are safe, volunteers to fetch Hanako and Fuuko's clothes. In fact, she's back quite rapidly - though for Hanako and Fuuko it might not seem that way.

Meanwhile, Maya crosses her arms, "If you two tell anyone else about this, I'll kill you!"

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei's towel-clad hands continue to roam. Nothing sexual about it ... unless of course, one has enough imagination to consider the towel falling away. She is thorough, first with Akiko's feet, then calves, "So, that incident this morning. That was weird, right? I mean, the elders are always going on about us being on an aetheral hot spot, but I'd always assumed it a bit of a figure of speech. The elders are always allegory'ing this and parable'ing that. Those didn't seem like the demons from the books in the lore library, but they did seem a little ... demon like?"

As she speaks, her fingers rise past Akiko's knees, thoroughly rubbing at the muscles in her thighs, working all the way up to her torso.

Jeremiah-p1.png

Jeremiah blinks as Rin hops away and rushes off as fast as he can. "Did say something wrong?" He had hoped to make a good first impression on the students, but things had been pretty weird so far. Japanese school was so crazy!

As she flees, Rin passes Fuleiko returning to the scene, walking very carefully to keep her skirt from riding up, and seeming confused. "What happened to the assembly?"

Igara-p5.jpg

Igara is bound tightly, her back arching as the other student's attention is lavished on her stiff nipples, eeping a little as his teeth tug briefly at one of them.

Igara's head tilts back as Yoshiro's fingers enter her dripping nethers. She starts to make a purring noise, but then the fingers are sliding out and doing something ... weird. Maybe this was why he seemed awkward around women? Strange rituals when they were supposed to be focused on each other.

But then the first of the glowing runes finds her nipples, and that thought is dashed as the twin sigils sinks in, the magical bond diverting her haughtiness, dropping her assessment of her own merit and making Yoshiro seem even further out of her league.

But he traces one more and it's going ... oh no, not there! "Ngggh!" Igara vocalizes as Yoshiro's magic steals more of her confidence, leaving her feeling like she's being dominated by some sort of mythological legendary hero.

And that hero's head dips, causing her to gasp in shock - she's not worthy of such treatment! - But nonetheless it seems to be happening, as his tongue flicks out, preying on her senses as he teases and stimulates her. Bound hands grip wildly at the floor for purchase as her back arches once more, it taking every bit of her will not to push herself up into Yoshiro's teasing face.

"Ohmygod! Ahhn ..." Igara's breath huffs from her body as her heart beats faster with excitement. This impossible guy is really doing these naughty things with her?!? Her head turns from side to side as she tries to keep quiet, trying anything she can to release the energy that probing, lapping, teasing tongue is driving into her pleasure center without crying out.

But this is a futile effort, for each drop of built up energy she escapes from, Yoshiro's lips and tongue add another bucketful. First, she whimpers, then she moans. And still he's not stopping! Body trembling, Igara gasps, "Oh no, if you ... if you do that ... keep doing that ... I-I'm gonna ... I'm gonna ...."

Igara's bound arms twitch and her legs tremble - the unpinned one reflexively wrapping around Yoshiro's back - as her voice raises in a wordless, animal cry of ecstasy.

By the time they got there, which admittedly wasn't very long, Hanako had already began hugging herself and rocking back in forth in anxiety that usually comes after a few days of solitary confinement. She jumped to greet the new arrival and cleared her throat "Hellooooooo, we're not wearing clothes! I'm surprised we aren't in trouble." she exclaimed. "Nevermind that. The important thing is that we're safe" she said, waving her hand. "I think it was a gang, I was accosted and knocked unconscious. I ended up with my puss-Nevermind that" The cuckoolander stopped on order from Maya "Can't say what because of 'I am become death, destroyer of worlds' over here."

"I... funny thing, I don't remember anything either", Fuuko quickly says, nodding to Maya, "last thing I remember, I was in the shower..." well, that excuses the nudity. "Eh... that girl... what was her name... said she'll get us our clothes, so I guess we can just wait here for now... just... make sure the door doesn't close. For some reason, I do'nt think it's easy to open it from the inside... And then... I guess we need to get back to the assembly? Oh my, I hope nothing bad happened while we weren't there..."

Igara's voice filled his ears, the feel of her leg pulling him closer driving him to continue what he was doing till she was completely done, he nodded to himself making a mental note of which kind of internal vaginal stimulation, and external clitoral stimulation she preferred, he looked up between her breasts at her face licking his lips as he did so and smiling at her,"Hmmmm", he looked like he was about to say something and her voice echoed in his head, words he would play through his head many more times in the coming days.

Prey doesn't get a vote.

Smirking he shrugged her leg off of him, sliding up between them, more confident now with her confidence feeding his own and her screams making him more sure of what he was doing, more importantly his own mental plan of how this was supposed to go was back on track. He knew his own deficiencies, he had never been unaware of his short comings, and so he also knew his tongue and his fingers were his best friend at this point she was satisfied, at the very least, and now he could enjoy himself.

His tongue traced a path from her sex, up her flat, well muscled stomach up to the curve of her large breast, again latching onto her nipple as he positioned himself. There was no questions now, he was taking what he wanted, plundering the body of one of the schools most desirable girls and he was going to take her. A minor techinical difficult occured, once he realised he was not familiar enough with her anatomy to guide himself inside her with out looking...something he hoped to remedy soon.....so he unlatched from her breast to glance down long enough to look down and place the head of his member at her waiting, dripping snatch.

Now lined up he looked down at her as he all but fell forward, impaling her, his eyes widening at the pleasure. He had jerked off so often he thought that was as good as it got, but as he slid into the young, lithe body of the idol he groaned. This was almost unbeliveable, the pleasure, her heat, the warmth, the wetness,"Ohhhh.....Igara.....ohhhh...." He leaned up to kiss her, his sticky face still tasting like her nether regions as he kissed her, softly at first and then more aggressively as he remembered her words,"Fuck....Igara....you feel...amazing...."

He had heard it didn't take long your first time and the swell of heat on his brow told him it certainly was going to be any different for him, his hand clasping on her large breast, his thumb rubbing against her nipple as he rocked his hips back and forth in rapidly increasing speed and then it was his turn to make a noise, but it was a soft groan as he almost collapsed into her shoulder, his concerns about birth control, sexually transmitted disease and all that completely forgotten in the ecstasy as he simply came, right inside the idol, his teeth sinking in her neck as he bit on her neck....that would almost certainly leave a mark as he shuddered, his tiny cock pulsing out it's load with abandon.

The valued mind of Yoshiro Watanabe was capable of no rational thought for just a few moments but it felt soooo much longer and he lay there panting atop the lovely, Igara, his hand reaching up to twin through her magenta hair, looking in her eyes with a very pleased look on his face.

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko certainly had enough imagination to picture the towel falling away and Kei's hands touching her with nothing there as a barrier. It was quite an enticing image that flickered through her mind and had to be actively pushed away so that she could focus on what her soulmate was saying to her. "It really was weird. I mean I'd heard of monsters but they were supposed to be mostly gone, and portals to demon realms are like something out of a movie!" The blonde idol shivered again, her legs twitching slightly as Kei's hands rose higher and started to rub at her thighs, even if it was purely a gesture of helping dry her off, to her it was a moment where her love was caressing her!

"Maybe they were baby demons?" Akiko managed, "They are supposed to be scary and terrifying, but those were really not too impressive." She blushes. "I mean I vanquished one by hitting it with a textbook." Akiko paused for a moment, just enjoying the touches to her legs and desperately wanting to say so and act on her own desires to touch back or kiss the other young woman, but there was something pressing that she had realized.

"It looked like someone opened a door for them. Maybe we should see if we can find out what is going on? Evil portals could hurt people and we just got lucky this time." The thought that some demonic monsters could potentially hurt Kei filled her with outrage, scenes of blood and violence flashed through her mind. She would chop any demon who dared into tiny pieces!!!!

Zakira-p2.jpg

While the helpful student is gone, Maya crosses her arms and storms off. Zakira returns with Hanako and Fuuko's clothing and respectfully waits outside the closet for them to get dressed. "It sounds like quite an ordeal. Which of the gangs caused you trouble? So I know who to avoid of course. And as for the assembly, there was a minor mishap with some sort of ... well, I don't know exactly, but the other students were able to take care of it. Oh, here ..."

She reaches into her bag and pulls out two small bottles of Crocoboost, one lemonade flavored and one strawberry, "I think you two need refreshment more than I do today, our PE class for the day got cancelled until they can make sure the field is 'warded', whatever that means. Take a moment, sit down, relax and catch your breath. It'll do you a world of good, I think."

Kei-p1.jpg
Kei's brow furrows. Baby demons! She'd never heard of such things, but then again, she wasn't a very good shrine maiden. Focused more on the whole defendy-protecty thing than the quest-for-enlightenment bit. "Yes, I believe you are right about the portal. But who would do such a thing? The elders say that other realms always leave a trail when they meet this one."

Sighing, she confesses, "I haven't gotten to that part of the studies yet, though. Do you think someone wanted to hurt the students? But why such small creatures, if that was the goal? And why so public?"

Igara-p5.jpg

Igara has barely come down from her own peak, sinking back into the floor in afterglow before Yoshiro's lips were moving again, climbing her sculpted belly towards ... oh no! One of the glowing symbols went right in there, where he's about to ... ! Her lips part in a gasp, her perfect white teeth visible inside.

A bloom of pleasure flares out from the captive nipple, and with her arms still bound she can do nothing to escape the sensations. "Oh god ... it feels so ... so strong ..."

She is aware of Yoshiro's repositioning, but pays it little mind, her attention focused on what he's doing with his mouth. And then she is given a respite, exhaling to calm her returning arousal. Oh thank god, if he kept that up, who know what would hap ...

"Ahhhngh!" Her eyes flare wide as she is mounted and ridden, the effect of Yoshiro's magic making the sensations as strong as someone subtantially larger. The hottest guy in the nation - maybe on the planet - is fucking her! Her body presses up into his as she moans softly in pleasure.

And before long, he was trembling, shivering, biting. It was all too much for poor Igara, who finds her own body responding with yet another climax as she is roughly claimed. Her leg twines around his - at least, without as much build up, she's less likely to wake the dead this time. "Ohgodyes-Yes-YES!"

Afterwards she lays there, spent even though she'd done very little of the work, staring with glassy slate eyes back into Yoshiro's own.

"Arigato." the Cuckoolander said to Zakira with a bow. She put her overalls on before putting the uniform on over it, thus reinstating the eccentricity of her clothing. And her comfort level with the idea that some mishap could happen and she wouldn't immediately be naked again. Not that her comfort had anything to do with whether that could occur. Not wanting to talk while she was changing, she waited until she was done "I can't say for sure, but I would like to disentangle the Twisted Serpents. I believe they know this and would strike while the poison is fresh in their sacks." she said, not being aware of how... awkward that sounded. Hanako took the lemonade one since strawberry was disgusting. She laughed "It is interesting how in order to deal with the serpents, I am receiving assistance from another reptile. I hope that my family is not doing as terribly as I am right now. I would do anything to make sure their businesses do not collapse."

5lCMVsw.png
While Kei may not have thought of herself as a particularly good shrine maiden, Akiko was of the very firm, ironclad even, opinion that’s Kei was the absolute best of them. “It could be some kind of nefarious plot. Like in the movies. Or just a villain being a villain and hoping to inflict as much damage as they could.” Akiko offered helpfully, to be fair though she didn’t really know herself why make the portal if the monsters were so feeble.

“I think we might want to try and see if we can find out more about portals. Maybe one of the new magic teachers could fill us in?” The blonde idol continued to muse, still enjoying the ever so sweet feeling of Kei’s hands massaging her legs. It was actually slightly worrying, because Akiko was starting to feel herself responding a bit. Thankfully the fact that she was damp from the time in the pool hid the fact that she was starting to become damp for other reasons. But the fact that her nipples were stiffening was a bit less easily hidden at the moment...

She didn’t say anything for a long moment after her last comment about seeking aid from the magic teachers, but eventually and seemingly hesitantly she spoke up again. “Kei... this feels... really nice.” Another hesitation, “I like your hands...” She blushed a bit as she spoke. “Should I do you next? You may be more used to the exercise but you did fight monsters too. You shouldn’t hurt either!”

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei finishes up with the golden idol's sides and back, "That's true. I heard Blessed Veika was supposed to be teaching. The elders say she has a lot of potential."

Kei had always felt a little sorry for Blessed Veika, her peers were kind of mean with the poor woman. Yes, she was a little on the large side. OK, a *lot* on the large side. And the Oseigi shrine was known for its sacred champions, favoring athleticism and valor. But that didn't mean they needed to crack jokes about her joining a shrine devoted to fertility! After all, they were also devoted to Truth and Revelation, and Veika did a lot of work the others wouldn't - or couldn't - helping out in the Lore library.

Laughing at Akiko's suggestion, Kei teases as she lays down on a bench, "That sounds really nice. Careful, though, someone might think you're sweet on me or something!"

Yoshiro lay atop Igara, panting, his first time with an Idol? With the Idol who had won the summer showdown? And she had given him advice that he very much planned to use as the basis for his work with woman going forward, after all clearly she knew! His hands slid along her slick body, stroking her well muscled stomach, following the curve of her heavy breasts and then up to stroke the side of her face, curling one magenta curl around his head,"Thank you, Iagara-chan, you were amazing......"

He had a list of questions he wanted to ask her, but he had read somewhere that the afterglow was a very important time, a time during which you shouldn't be asking clinical question. He leaned forward and kissed the idol, softly, working on refining his kissing technique somewhat for a few moments before smiling down at her,"I've decided I would like an autograph, please Igara-chan, do you think I could get a signature on my underwear...oh wait...they were taken."

An even better idea occured,"Oh, I want an autograph on your panties. I would treasure them always...." He looked at her somewhat still stunned by what he had done as he grabbed her arm, making sure he didn't ask for permission in anything he was doing, that is what she had instructed him, and he was a good student, unbuckling her arms he kissed her wrists and gave her a devious smirk,"I'd like to meet you again.....today, somewhere in the school? Any suggestions as to where?"

No, no vote for her, he was going to continue his lessons with her. She had much to teach him, his hand dropped to her breasts, stroking and exploring her nipples as he grinned at her, knowing it would take some time before the two of them were really able to move around and get out of here.....he would have to thank Lady Lefleur, the energy had completey dissapointed and he had done it for the first time....with Igara. Another thought popped in his head,"Igara-chan, I want you to come to my house after school....I would like to show you some more of my magic."

He pushed his glasses up and grinned at her, it was a lewd grin, one that left no question in the enchanted idol's mind that he didn't mean regular magic but more of what they had just done.

Strike while the iron was hot.

5lCMVsw.png
While Kei seemed to mean her final remark as a joke, her comment was actually an understatement of the bottomless and endless love that Akiko felt towards the other girl. It was going to be so wonderful. Oh Akiko knew that it was too early for anything naughty, but she also was going to savor every moment of being in contact with her soulmate. Her mother had given her so much helpful advice!

She moved over then, slipping over to where Kei was now laying down and smiled. “Well would that be so strange? You did come to my rescue, and you are a beautiful and kind friend.” Akiko winked as she said it and her tone was joking even if in reality she meant every single word. Her hands while not as practiced as Kei’s began to caress and gently massage at the other girl’s back and shoulders, rubbing gently as she did so.

“I know we planned to do dance practice today, but maybe after we go back to my house and get the cookies we should see if we can do research into the demons.” She continued to gently kneed at Kei’s back, working out all the stress and loving how soft the skin was beneath her toweled hands.

“My friend Yoshiro, well we were close as kids, he knows all kinds of stuff and his house is close to ours. Maybe we could see if he knows anything?”

As she flees, Rin passes Fuleiko returning to the scene, walking very carefully to keep her skirt from riding up, and seeming confused. "What happened to the assembly?"

Rin turns to Fuleiko and replied,"It was dismissed. Some demo things appeared, we defeated them, and destroyed a magic portal. After that everyone broke off to their own separate groups." Rin looks at Fuleiko and had an idea. "Here try these on. You can wear this until you get to your own locker and get your gym bloomers. I had planned on going to a swim meet after this," said Rin. She offered Fueliko her gym bloomers from her bag. At least it will allow her to not worry about boys sneaking peeks up her skirt if she wore bloomers.

Igara-p5.jpg

Igara, hearing the decision in his voice, blanches a little. Biting her lip, she retrieves her blue briefs and signs them across the front. Blushing, she hands them over. "I ... if you say so. Maybe lunch time?"

She can't believe she's letting him push her around like this ... he is incredible, of course ... but it's not like she's some sort of slut, is it?

"Uh, yeah, if I don't have anything else to do, maybe I can come over." Damn straight, can't be too eager. And besides, was she really looking for a boyfriend? Even a super-hot, loaded one?

Fuleiko-p2.png

Fuleiko blinks as the other girl offers underwear ... how did she know?!? Was her skirt riding too high? Had the rumor mill been cranking already?

Nevertheless, she's grateful for the offer, and certainly not going to pass it up. "Wow, that's really nice of you, Rin!" She stuffs the article of clothing in her backpack. Looks like she's going to need to visit the bathroom again, but at least this time for a better reason.

Fuleiko looks into the mostly empty assembly hall, "So ... the assembly ended early? Amazing, everyone behaved and there were no problems?!? Fuuko must have done an incredible job - I left her in charge, you see - being responsible for the assembly going according to plan."

Huh, it's a little like she didn't process anything Rin said after 'demon'.

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei exhales as Akiko works on her back. "Mm, that's good." She stretches her arms out over her head and points her feet to tense up and then relax her limbs.

"Yoshiro?" She grins, "Oh, are you two into each other? There's a pretty extensive Lore Library at the shrine, too. I could probably get him in there at least for a little bit. History and research aren't really my thing, but I *do* have access privileges."

Last edited:
Yoshiro nodded, he wasn't sure what he could manufacture over lunch time, but he suspected there had to be somewhere he could continue his lessons in dominance.

His eyebrow rose as she turned him down and he let out a small sigh, and shrugged,"Oh, okay, well if you don't want to that's fine. I've probably got to tutor Akiko anyway.....so yeah, that might not work out."

Taking the pen from her he took hold of her hand, flipped it over and wrote his number on the inside,"Call me if you change your mind, or wash your hands...it's your choice. I'd like a call."

He stood, stumbling a little as he dragged up his pants and then chuckled as he picked up his belt,"This will be my favorite belt from now on." He gave her a small bow, pushing his glasses up,"Can I help you get dressed, Igara-chan?"

Back
Top Bottom