Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

Oh... kay, Fuuko looked around. Seems things have calmed down... still...
Her eyes focused on that new teacher, one who said she'll be teaching... alchemy?
OK, first, her eyes focused on Hanako trying to stomp down the portal, but that seemed to do no harm... for now. It seemed she got unlucky with her own attempt... or something. Anyway.
"Miss... ehh... Lefleur?" she approached the woman, "Eh... what happened here? You said something about magic program, right? Was that... some kind of magic?"

Yoshiro looked up at the woman who had banished the demon, and then back at the others. Standing he adjusted his pants again, it was very uncomfortable without underpants...he certainly didn't like it and it distracted him as he looked at the new teacher more closely.....she was pretty, but why was she wearing gloves? It wasn't cold? He frowned,"Miss Lefleur....", he adjusted his pants again, more uncomfortable now he knew that she might be looking at him without underwear on.

A brief image of Fuleiko taking her panties off, and then Diniko taking his boxers and he squirmed a little,"Ahem, Miss Lefleur, the anchor requires consecration magic to make it unstable. If you can send empyreal energies into it, it should spiral out of control and close....I don't have the purity of purpose required to make it close." He blushed, dropping his eyes to the ground,"But that would shut it down...."

He looked over to the portal, and Hanako stamping on it,"Hanako-san, stop that, you'll just make it worse!"

Hanako had already stopped jumping up and down, but she stepped off the portal all the same "It's ok. It didn't work anyway. Did you hear what I said about Diniko, Jikango, Fuleiko, and Zakira missing? Because they are, and aside from the napkin mess and my boobs being glued together and this demonwhip-" she said, waving the tail around "-are about the only things I can focus on right now."

Fuuko blinks, processing the information, then declares, trying really hard to not fail Fuleiko's trust, "I'm sure Fuleiko and others can find their way in the school just fine, so they're probably just busy with something... this, I hope, won't be dangerous on its own... napking mess, eh, no big deal... but that last one..." she blinks again, making sure she heard it correctly, then grabs Hanako's hand, "To the showers, quickly! There's a chance to wash the glue away if we act quickly!"

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia looked at the student who had spoken. She didn't know his name, but it was the one who had tried to use magic to help her and then nodded. What he said did mesh with her own knowledge on proper magic. It just wasn't her own area of expertise. She knew how to make potions and compound imbued with magical effects, but these displays of direct magic power were difficult for her. Still she needed to try, they could hardly leave a portal to an eldritch realm lying open in the school could they?

"Thank you." She spoke softly and then raised a hand, holding it out towards the portal and concentrating, trying to muster her energies with the uniform purpose of protecting her new students. As she probed the gateway she could feel it throb with an energy, welling forth. The French woman frowned and closed her eyes, concentrating further as her hand pulsed with light, then the light faded slightly.

"I can close it, but we will having to siphon off energy to do so. It might be dangerous." Cecilia frowned and opened her eyes again. "Anyone else who can use magic, if you help we can spread it out and hopefully it won't be so deleterious." She looked at the student who had used magic and glanced at her fellow teachers as well. "Please be lending me your aid."

Yoshiro eyed the blonde woman, listening to her speak and looking at the portal again,"Yes, Ms Lefleur...I'd be happy too."

He pushed his glasses up on his face and frowned,"Tell me what to do, Sensei? Do we need to hold hands or something?"

Just in case he offered his hand, tugging his pants a bit with the other hand as he did so. She was even prettier up close, and that caused problems with his lack of underwear.

Kei is just trying to find a stick to swat down the winged beastie when Akiko gets the bright idea of throwing a book at it ... and poofing it something fierce. "Woo! That a wrap on these guys. But how do we stop more from coming?" Coming back towards Akiko and Rin who seem to be discussing the best path forward. "I'm afraid inscriptions and sigils aren't my strong suit." Pointing to the sigil in question, the swim captain wonders, "Why is the new girl jumping on it? Didn't that make it mad earlier?"

Ms Ibeloki puts a hand against the lectern to steady herself, "Does anyone else feel that?" Oh, evidently Cecilia does. She nods, "Yes, it's oppressive ... dark. But it's also keeping the anchor in place. It's too dangerous for any one person to deal with. Unfortunate that our new priestess isn't here yet." Glancing over to the slightly stricken principal, she wonders, "Is she not supposed to be here?"

Principal Utame blinks a few times and glances over in response to Ms Ibeloki's question. "Supposed to ... oh, that's the reason her classes all start at 10. Morning ceremony at the shrine."

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko was very happy to see that Kei was looking at her with an impressed gaze. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The idol had been pleased with herself for scoring that picture perfect book throw to squish the last monster and using her magical dance to help her soulmate fend off the vanquish the others, but it was also gratifying to be noticed. "I'm not sure..." She spoke and mused.

"I don't know anything about this sort of stuff either, mom taught me the dancing when I was little, but sigils and inscriptions are beyond me too." Akiko shrugged. "We better get ready, something else might come through if things go wrong." She positioned herself beside Kei and smiled. "Don't worry, I have your back!" She did her best to sound resolute! It was important to be brave and inspiring, especially for one's soulmate.

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia smiled at the young man as he stepped up to offer his aid despite his earlier failures with magic. "Well, it can't hurt. If we are linking together it should make it easier for us to conduct the energy." She took the young man's hand in one of hers, and he would be able to notice that it was very firm, and didn't seem to have any give beneath her gloves. It didn't feel like a normal hand, but it was working just fine.

She reached her other hand out to Ms. Ibeloki. "Alright together we can be doing this." And then with a deep breath she closed her eyes and linked with the portal again, siphoning off the twisted energy and letting it flow out through her and the others before injecting the portal with a dose of empyrean energy as had been suggested before.

It took a moment, but eventually the portal wavered and flickered out of existence. Cecilia let out a big sigh of relief, though she felt rather warm after this whole ordeal. "I think we've done it!" The French woman spoke enthusiastically as she withdrew her hands from the others. "I did not have expecting something like this." She looked at her fellow teachers. "Is this normal?"

Last edited:
"Wait what?" Hanako said, comically being dragged behind Fuuko. She was going to protest how it was better to wait until the glue solidified so it would become brittle, but she didn't have time to do anything but concentrate on not falling down. Leftfootrightfootleftfootrightfootshitshitshit! she thought. When they got to the bathroom, Hanako was standing there hand on her shoulder rubbing it, rotating the joint "You could have dislocated it you know?" she said. "What's the big idea anyway?"

Kei squeezes Akiko's hand before setting up to prepare for any more nasty surprises through the portal. But things seem quite for now. Two of the teachers and that Yoshiro kid seem to be circling around the portal. Wonder what they're up to.

Though it's evident soon enough as the portal begins to wind its way closed. "Oh! They must be communing with the ancestors to solve the problem! The elders always said they could protect against ... " she trails off, were they really demons? They seemed a bit small.

"... demonlike creatures, anyhow."

"Glue!" Fuuko exclaims as she starts unbuttoning her uniform shirt, "We need to wash it away! As long as it didn't harden completely yet, hot water and soap should do the trick!"

Hanako got a puzzled look on her face, and and then it dawned on her as fast as fuuko was taking off her clothes that Fuuko was not thinking straight "It's just glue, what the--you know what nevermind, I need a shower. It's super not an emergency, but sure." she started taking off her school uniform. Underneath it was a layer of denim. The lower half of her overalls. the upper half was bib style with hook straps. After taking off the sailor top, she took off the overalls. It may come as a surprise that the "country bumpkin" character goes commando, but in fact, Hanako very much did not like to wear underwear as they scrape against too many edges. By the time Fuuko stopped concentrating on her own undressing long enough to look Hanako was somewhat lathered up, her boobs were still stuck together though.

Fuuko raised her eyebrows, watching Hanako undressing. That... was certainly unexpected! Still... no need to waste time! Fuuko stripped quickly and confidently and followed Hanako into the shower. "Since we're here anyways, want me to rub your back?"
It was, notably, a completely innocent offer on her part, as well. She just didn't even consider showering together with another girl as something lewd... even though, no denying it, watching Hanako, naked, wet and covered in soap, was a pleasant sight. "Eh, you'll manage washing the glue off yourself, won't you?"

Hanako shrugged. She was already turned away "It's weird, but this whole thing is weird and kind of embarrassing. When we were kids it was usually me and my brother, or me and Kuri taking showers or baths and rubbing backs you know. It's... different. I am mostly here because you seemed like you were in such a huge panic. It's just glue that dries really fast and turns brittle before falling apart. If it's on cloth, it'll make the cloth brittle and break too. Mom's working on a formula that sticks as well, but keeps rubbery or tacky feel so it flexes instead of crumbling. Don't know how successful she is." While Hanako was telling her all this, she was spending the entire time fumbling with her "cleavage" working away at the glue. There was a lot on there. "Does this sorta thing happen regularly in sports? I got on the wrasslin' team, but I haven't really kept up grades well enough to stay on. Probably just as well because all the boys and stuff act like they want to wrassle until you get to it and they try to do dirty stuff."

"No, not really... which is why I got panicking", Fuuko answered with a smile, calming down a bit, "I mean, what if it would stick forever? You can't go around with your breasts glued together, right? Must be really uncomfortable!"
"Hm, dirty stuff? Can't say I ever faced that... well, of course, in gymnastics, we don't really touch each other much, except when stretching - boys sure always try to peek at our practice, though. Captain always has to chase them away", she giggles. "Don't see why, though - there's nothing we do'nt show at competitions..."

Yoshiro frowned, taking Ms Lefleur's hand, giving it another look as he felt it, squeezing with his fingers as though giving reassurance but the puzzled look on his face gave away his brief investigation.

Yet Yoshiro was determined to help, despite his multiple failures and his lack of underwear. At some point he had to make a difference, surely? He watched as the new teacher unravelled the portal and almost smiled before the energy she absorbed flowed into him.

He shuddered, his magic swelling in response to the extra energy and shunting it into his body and he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.....and that wasn't all that swelled and stood up...he became acutely aware of his lack of underwear and of the extremely attractive woman standing next to him.

Clearing his throat he looked at Ms Lefleur with wide eyes and spoke softly,"Sensei....would we be able to.....talk...in private...the magic is having....an effect on me.....I need to compose myself...." He wasn't sure what the magic was doing but he urgently needed to get out of view of all these people before any more magic....erupted.

Principal Utame comes back to the lectern. "After that ... incident, we'll obviously be working on upgrading the wards around the school grounds. Don't think this gets you out of class, students! But under the circumstance, I do think it's best if most of you consider one of the courses Ms Linito is offering which cover wards and uh ..." she glances over to Gisi, who steps in.

"Communion with extraplanar entities, in case diplomacy is called for instead of book-bashing. Not, mind you, that it wasn't a good throw, right Coach?"

Mokwon grins at that, "Certainly a more exciting morning than I imagine most had in mind. But there were some good moves out there dealing with those things. We've got several athletic teams that are recruiting."

The principal nods, "Yes, that's true. Anyhow, on the previous subject, I'll ask Ms Linito to hold a priority course on protections and such at 10:30. I'd encourage everyone to attend. Until then, consider this a free period to collect yourselves after that incident."

5lCMVsw.png
As the portal faded away Akiko allowed her composure to break a bit and let out a sigh of relief. Her mind was somewhat focused on the fact that Kei was squeezing her hand and had praised her. It felt really good and made the young woman have a major case of the warm and fuzzies inside. "I'm not sure if they are demons or not. They are kind of small, I always thought demons would be bigger and scarier."

She smiled again as she was recognized, her book throw having attracted a great deal of attention from people other than Kei as well. The mention of how sports teams were recruiting made her think about something she had already been considering. Akiko was decently athletic and if she joined the swim team she would have another reason to spend time with Kei. There was definitely potential.

With the assembly starting to break up and the announcement of a free period the blond idol looked over at her friend again. "Since we have free time now, what would you like to do?" Akiko was fine with pretty much anything, provided at least it was something with her soulmate. After a moment she also added. "Since the coach mentioned it, I was kind of considering joining the swim team too. I'm nowhere near as good at it as you are but I thought it might be fun to give it a try!" That unwavering optimism and upbeat spirit Akiko was known for shown through.

zWq4Shg.png
The portal was dispersed, and while Cecilia was feeling rather hot and bothered at the moment it was nothing she could not keep under control. However, it seemed that the young student who had so valiantly sought to help close the portal and defend against the demons was rather overwhelmed by the energies. For the briefest second as she continued to hold her hand and spoke to her about needing aid her eyes flickered downwards, noting the distinctive impression in his pants and before returning to a normal gaze.

"I think I can help you ____" she left a pause for him to provide his name, since she didn't know it yet.

After the principal announced that the assembly was over and that the courses were being shifted up slightly she cast her gaze around the room, and eventually settled on another of the students. "Miss Igara," one of the few she actually knew already. "I am needing you to come with me as well. Without your friends, don't be worrying, you can rejoin when you are done."

Last edited:
Akiko's book throw was epic, legendary even, and while it had been registered by Yoshiro he had more.....pressing matters to deal with. One of which was the fact that the woman whose hand he was holding was asking for his name,"Yoshiro, Yoshiro Watanabe, Sensei....." He had seen her eyes flicker down and his cheeks were flushed, damn Diniko and her underpant stealing ways! This was all her fault, the lack of underwear had distracted him from his magic, had made him a laughing stock in front of the whole school...although they didn't know it and now this?

He released the far too firm hand of Ms. Lefleur and glanced over at Igara. How as Igara going to help? His eyes flickered over the very attractive, well formed, if somewhat bitchy Idol. Akiko did not like this girl and while he had no hard feelings towards her, he seldom did, he was well known in town and tended to get on well with most as long as they didn't mind his strangeness.

Yet he was not going to argue with the new teacher, it was always good to make a good impression on someone when first you meet them. So he followed along.

As the portal has faded away, Rin saw Kei an Akiko getting along. So she started to make herself scarce. The glasses girl started making a b line for Jeremiah. "Hello Senpai, that whole magic thing was crazy huh?" Rin stated casually. She as trying to start a conversation with the blonde hottie. It was a risky move, but she felt she needed t make introductions at least. Her heart was racing more from talking to guy then any demon fight, despite her calm exterior.

"It's weird, and not comfortable, but it's not terrible." Hanako said to Fuuko, about having her boobs glued together "It's really cute that you're worried about it sticking forever though. Like that little kitty whose owners left and they counted how long the owner was gone. You know? You were gone forever! I counted." She was skeptical of Fuuko not knowing why the boys always tried to peek in on them. She got the glue off and turned to Fuuko "Isn't it obvious?" she said, squeezing her own back together "It's boobs! Fun to play with, probably fun for guys to look at. Am I being weird? I'm sorry."

At that, the cuckoolander blushed, and turned back around.

Jeremiah-p1.png

Jeremiah glances upward, flashing a hint of that perfect 'Taz Markham' smile, "Hello to you, miss. Yes, is morning most crazy, yes." Tilting his head slightly to the side, the boy grins back, "Are on shoe throwing team or just hobby?" Between broad shoulders, developed pecs and the well-filled arms of his jacket, it's obvious that Jeremiah - while not a bodybuilder - definitely is no slouch in the gym department.

Igara-p2.jpg

Neither, for that matter, is Igara. While she mostly focuses on tone (Akiko would undoubtedly make a crack about it being the wrong *sort* of tone) instead of bulk, her bared midriff shows clear hints of strength, skin contouring over musculature.

"What? I didn't do nuffin'! Sleggy here was watching da whole time." She motions to the side, hand thwacking Sleggy in the abdomen. "Tell 'er, Sleggy."

"Uh yeah! She didn't do nothing. We was just up in the back there."

The idol returns her petulant eyes to Cecilia, crossing her arms. "So ya can see, Teach, we good. We all good orderly citizens 'round here." Giving a smirk to her entourage she adds, "Promise ya dat! So no need ta go crawlin' all up in our shit, ya see?"

Kei-p1.jpg

Meanwhile, Kei makes a little "Oh!" noise. "Then we need to get you registered. And find out what events you're good at. What were you considering? Freestyle sprints? Relay? Endurance breaststroke?"

Tugging Akiko by the hand (though careful not to pull hard enough to drag the idol - Kei is strong) she begins to head for the locker room.

"Ahaha, no, I get that", Fuuko dismissed Hanako's idea with a giggle and a handwave, "But I mean, why try to peek at practice? We compete in leotards, you know? And everyone's always welcome to come and cheer for us. Well, not that is bothers me..." she joined her hands over her hear and raised on the tiptoes, stretching her slim body that, admittedly, didn't have much in the chest department, "if anything, audience would only motivate us to work harder, don't you think so?"
Heh, she's actually nice as long as you keep her away from her spray paint...

Hanako nodded "Yeah, they're alright. I haven't had any significant matches or anything, but the little crowd that my tryout drew did really go absolute abesit when I pinned the guy. I sometimes get a little imposter syndrome though, because I feel like I'm clumsy enough--even in that small victory I had a wardrobe malfunction so they could have been cheering for that too. It's not even ego or anything. I just think guys are simpler probably." She started to look around, and caught a nervous peek at Fuuko "Hey, do you know where the nearest Janitor's Closet is from here?"

Back
Top Bottom