Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visual Novel World: Taboo Teachings

"Don't know, I never paid much attention to what boys are thinking, to be honest", Fuuko shrugged, "and hey, you did win, right? I don't know much about wrestling, but I'm pretty sure it's about more than raw strength... it takes balance, and flexibility, and..."
The gymnast paused, interrupted by Hanako's out-of-the-left-field question.
"Hmm... down the corridor round the corner, second door on the left, I think? Why?" Fuuko blinked, noticing the nervous look on Hanako's face, "What's wrong? Are you looking for something?"

"Floor's wet." Hanako replied. She started to wander off out of the shower stall. She briefly mulled over the fact that she didn't want to get her clothes wet before continuing on distracted by her thought. Any students or teachers who happened to be close enough to observe this would note that she didn't appear as if she thought wandering around naked was out of the ordinary. Almost like she was sleepwalking, except it was clear she was awake. Normally when faced with this sort of conundrum, a typical student might think to assess the situation and ponder "What is the best way in/out/past?" but these are not the sorts of questions that people like Hanako would ask. As a result, she did not ask herself the question, and kept meandering about.

To be honest, Fuuko didn't view wandering about naked - within the confines of showers area and the changing room - as something out of ordinary, so, for a while, she paid no attention to Hanako's antics, just allowing herself some more bliss as the hot water caressed her skin...
and when she snapped out of her bliss, she realized Hanako was mere couple of steps away from the door leading away from the lockers room and into the corridor... and still bereft of any clothing. Oh no oh no oh no... "Wait! You can't..." but she knew all too well that in this consition of hers, Hanako was oblivious to words of reason.
There were only seconds to act, and Fuuko dashed forward, trying to stop Hanako, grab her, tackle her if need be, but stop her from opening the door by any means possible... unfortunately, in her valiant chase, Fuuko forgot one, rather obvious in hindsight, thing.
The floor was wet.

Her leg slipping, Fuuko slid on one leg, much like a skater, all through the locker room... and smashed into Hanako's back, sending both into the door... which didn't endure such a treatment and fell out of the frame into the corridor - with two naked girls on top of it.

5lCMVsw.png
A large amount of Akiko’s focus remained on her hand, savoring the feel of Kei holding hers. She was more than happy to let the other girl steer her towards the locker room. “That sounds good! I don’t really know what I will be good at yet, I don’t have too much experience. But it’s worth a shot!” She smiled at Kei, that same radiant smile that so often appeared when she was on stage. But this one was personal, directed at one specific person.

Interestingly, as the two made their way towards the locker room, Akiko’s entourage seemed to shed members, to the point that when they would arrive in the end it would just be Akiko and Kei. The young idol certainly hoped things were going well, it was so hard to keep her feelings contained and not act overwhelming.

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia made a mental note, trying to file away the young man’s name so she would not forget it. Though people from her hometown would be quick to tell you that she often had difficulty remembering names.

For instance, even now she wasn’t entirely sure if he had said Yoshiro or Yoshimo. Hopefully she would get it right when she picked to address him next. Igara had not listened, and instead had protested. Cecilia had a hard time parsing exactly what the idol had said. She was pretty good with the language but not perfect, and the slangy way Igara spoke made it harder to be sure.

“Miss Igara, you are not in trouble. But I still need you to come with me. There is being possibility of exposing... I mean exposure to harm and we need to check.”

The new teacher nodded and gestured for the girl to follow her again. “It is being important.“

Last edited:
Maya-p1.jpg

Maya just wanted to take a nice break. Get away from the assembly and all the students everywhere and the weird little green guys. As she approaches the corner, she fiddles with her phone. Damn it, dropped it on the floor. What a clutz move! She squats down to pick it up.

Oh, someone's coming around the corner. Sounds like two people actually, one telling the other to stop. The last thing she wants is to deal with some stupid ... her eyes widen in surprise, "Boobs."

Igara-p2.jpg

"A'ight, a'ight. Unclench the britches, I'm comin'." She snaps her fingers for her entourage, "Listen up, chill 'til I get back, cool?"

Not waiting for a response, the pink-haired idol turns and makes her way down to the alchemy teacher and her little pet, "S'what's got ya all hot and bothered down here with Yochido? Not looking for my sig, are ya? Cause I charge for the 'graph. Ten bucks, each."

Kei-p1.jpg

Kei points out, "We have to get you a suit first. I wonder if they'll let us off campus. They did say free time." After considering it for a brief moment she shrugs, "Or I suppose you could send one of them to get it. I hope they don't get in trouble, though."

"Oops!" Fuuko quipped, her face turning deep red as she stood up. "S...sorry..."
Despite standing there, in the open hallway, completely naked and blushing furiously in embarrassment, she made not even a token effort to cover herself, scratching her head with one hand while the other just hanged down in a casual relaxed pose, her embarrassment not caused by nudoty per se, but by the silly and ridiculous situation that led to it - situation that was, unquestionably, her fault.
"Sorry..." she repeated, turning towards Maya and looking down, before kneeling and patting the other girl's shoulders, "Hanako-san! Are you alright? Are you injured?"

Yoshiro blushed furiously at Igara's words, the girl was beautiful, it was hard to argue with a million fans, but she was also crass and Yoshiro sighed focusing on his Senpai as he muttered,"I don't want your signature, Igara-san, you're just a girl to me....." After all he tutored Akiko so he considered the idols to still be human after all.

Adjusting his pants again he frowned, trying not to focus on the fact that now two attractive females seemed to have noticed his condition,"There was some energy backlash from the emperyan energy, it has switched my body into overdrive, Igara-san, Sensei is going to help me redistribute the energy....I assume she is going to transfer some to you, as you always seem to be bouncing around you will be better suited to handle additional energy....might even improve your performance."

Igara shrugs off Yoshiro's denial, "Lol." Yes, she actually speaks the abbreviation like a word. She thought Yohimi was supposed to be rich. That was pretty much the only reason she even knew his name. And now he couldn't afford ten bucks for her autograph? Had to play it off like he just didn't want it? Someone must have taken his lunch money.

"Ya need ta not take shit from bullies. They weak. Just wait for 'em ta get in your face and ..." she makes a undercutting punching motion, "... bam, right in the gut. Knock 'em on their ass. Then, when they down, start breakin' shit till they scream." Not that Igara knew the first thing about fighting. But about posturing? That was more in line with her talents.

"Big ... too big ..."

Those were like the hugest boobs ever! Well, not Fuuko's, of course. And why were they naked in the hallway?

Maya blinks after a moment of recovery time, jaw temporarily dropped.

"What the hell?! Someone could have gotten ... wait, she's not hurt, is she?"

Maya might be ill-tempered, but even she's not going to dress someone down while someone else is laying there injured. Reaching for her phone, she asks, "Uh I should call for help, right?"

"I don't know..." Fuuko shakes her head, "I... hope the hit wasn't that hard... wait, let's get her somewhere more private first!"
Fuuko looks at the locker room that, by virtue of having a huge hole in place of a door, doesn't really qualify as 'private'. Then, Hanako's question springs in her mind, and Fuuko exclaims, "I know! Janitor's closet! You're in judo team, right, Maya-san? So we should easily be able to carry her there!"

"I ... uh ... is it OK to pick her up?" Maya looks around to make sure no one else is watching. Fortunately, the closet isn't far. Sliding an arm under Hanako's unconscious form, Maya starts to try to lift the girl up to her shoulders, "Oof."

This is a lot easier in judo class when the opponent has momentum! But eventually, she manages to get Hanako's legs draped mostly over her shoulder, trying to ignore the boobs pressing against her hip. With Fuuko's effort, the little group staggers to the door, "Can you get that? My hands are kind of full."

Maya turns a little, ready to back into the janitor's closet so that Fuuko can help ease Hanako down while holding the door open.

As Fuuko fiddles with the door, Maya tries to adjust Hanako to make less contact. But of course, that's a tall order given the cuckoolander's sheer size. She starts to slide forwards, forcing Maya to grab the incapacitated woman's legs to prevent dropping her on her head! "Crap! Can you uh ... help? Get under her, maybe?"

As Fuuko repositions to support the dead weight, Maya tries to use her shoulder to keep the door open. But then Hanako shifts ... perhaps she is waking up?
"Shit!"

She stumbles back into the closet, which fortunately isn't too deep, a little less than six feet, so manages to avoid dropping her load in the process. But of course, Fuuko has to dart forward to keep supporting Hanako's head ... and in the process, her shoulder makes contact with Maya's support leg.

A distinct crashing sound, followed by another echoes through the hallway as shelves, grabbed hastily for support, give way. Maya's legs end up over Fuuko's shoulders, giving the slighter girl an eyeful of her black lace lingerie. For a brief moment, it is merely an embarassing situation and not a humiliating one. That is, until the thick closet door swings closed, pushing Fuuko even further upskirt before it clicks shut, blocking off all light except for a tiny crack underneath.

"Mgmf! Mff!" Maya protests in the darkness, her voice curiously muffled.

"s...sorry!" Fuuko almost whispers, "You... you okay, Maya-san? We... we need to get out of here... think we can try to smash one more door out? If... you shift a bit to give me some leverage..."

Hanako was stirring around thinking about playing doctor with her brother when they were children, how he never quite managed to get the probe out past touching between her legs, when she snapped to. "Aah!" she said "what is happening to me?" Then she noticed the odd reverberation "Luke... I am your father." she continued. The cuckoolander noticed she couldn't move quite as well as she should. Something besides her brother was between her legs "Is that you sis?" she asked, squeezing her legs into just short of a death grip.

Last edited:
There is some clunking around as Maya tries to free her right arm from the collapsed shelving. In the meantime, she pushes at Hanako with her weaker left hand. "Gm Ngf!" She protests furiously. Finally, Maya gets her arm free, but Hanako is wriggling around, too, and knocks a bottle of some sort of fruity scent stuff across her thigh. Maya grips the flesh to push upwards, but her fingers slide past as a soapy lather forms. "Grf!"

Unable to dislodge Hanako, Maya instead tries to unwrap herself from Fuuko. But this is really really hard - not only does she have a face full of Hanako, not only is she still smarting from her clumsy fall ... she's also burning with humiliation. As she tries to extricate herself, she squirms in the soapy liquid Hanako spilled, which begins to lather up and prevents her getting any friction with the ground at all, leaving her more or less at the mercy of the other two students.

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko fortunately had planned for the possibility that she might need her swimming suit and had brought it along. When Kei raised the need she smiled and replied. “Don’t worry. I was thinking about this for a while. I brought one.” A member of her entourage brought a bag over and handed it to her. “I just hope I am not too bad at it.”

When Akiko and Kei had come to the locker room they went inside and Akiko left her entourage outside before changing into her own swimsuit. It wasn’t exactly the sort normally used for competitions, but it was the one that she had. After changing she caught Kei’s attention and twirled around in a move that looked like it was straight from one of her dances, Her long hair flying out around her as she did so. “How do I look?”

As she asked and smiled widely at her friend she was also watching and trying to see how Kei would respond, hopefully there would be some sign of attraction or interest.

zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia was pleased that Igara was actually listening now. Sometimes people with big egos could be especially challenging to deal with and would have their own ideas about authority. But things seemed to be working out for the best. She led Yoshiro and Igara out of the assembly hall and down several hallways before they reached her office. She led them inside, and notably her office had several parts. The area they were in now had a couple couches and chairs, looking more like a waiting room.

“I am needing you two to wait here for a few minutes while I prepare things.” Cecilia smiled at the pair of students and then slipped out of the room and into her office proper.

It was about 10 minutes later that she would re-emerge from the office, and brought with her a mug full of a liquid that was emitting a thin sheen of steam. “Miss Igara, to assist and preparing you to share the energies you need to drink this. It is medicinal.” Cecilia nodded and handed over the mug. “Please focus on Yoshiro as you do so to ready yourself.”

Last edited:
Yoshiro followed Cecilia, tugging at his pants from time to time, clearly uncomfortable and somewhat embarrassed. He looked around the new teachers office with interest and looked mildly distressed at the mention of having to wait.

The energies were not dissipating and he was finding it hard to deal with. And a pretty girl like Igara in the room was not helping him in the least. He collapsed in the couch, pulling out his phone and tapping away trying to ignore his raging hormones and the feelings the portal had left for him.

When Cecilia came out he frowned at the potion studying it somewhat before looking at Igara and give her a small smile,"Thank you for your help, Igara-San, I will make it up to you!" He smiled, adjusting his trousers for what he hoped would be the last time...although he did still need underwear, before looking at Igara waiting for her to drink the potion and things to work out.

Kei is quite fast to get changed - makes sense, she does this all the time. By the time Akiko has finished, the captain has gotten towels out for them both and a set of goggles for the blonde, and a waterproof stopwatch for herself.

Giving a little smirk as her eyes follow the twirling idol, Kei points out "Well, at the very least I'm sure you'd increase attendance at our competitions, wearing that!"

Pushing open the door to the little hallway that leads to the pool, Kei gives a teasing half-bow, "After you, my princess of performers."

Igara is bored more or less immediately, and she plonks down on one of the couches. Knee over the armrest, pitch black boot dangling down the outside of the furniture, tightly embracing the curve of her calf, the singer props her head up on one of the cushions,
"So what were those things, anyhoo? Had tha good sense ta stay away from me, a'least. Woulda laid those bitches so much smackdown they'd have ta climb up just to get ta the basement."

When the teacher returns, Igara looks at the mug skeptically, "What the shit, teach? This is one fugly lookin' soda."

After a moment's pause and watching Yoshiro and Cecilia peer at her, the idol gets a little self-conscious. "I ain't 'fraid of it or nuttin', don't you worry."

The other student seemed to be creeping on her pretty hard, so she smirks at him and gulps the mug down to show how fearless she is. "You might wanna wipe the drool off yo ... "

Igara blinks, feeling a bit weird.
"... your ...", her eyes slide closed for a moment, and her back arches, head tilting back slightly as she exhales loudly, "Feel so ... weird ..."

Her slate-colored eyes slither open again and she stares at Yoshiro. How had she not noticed what an incredible hunk he was before? Jaw dropping a little, showing off her gleaming white teeth for a brief moment, her eyes continue to devour the rich boy's form. And the guy was loaded too. Not that Igara wasn't doing well for herself, but everyone knows that rich people are just better than other people. That was the point of getting the bucks, after all. Igara feels a heated tingle sliding over her skin.

Oh my god. He was *smiling* at her! Her heart thumps heavily in her chest as she feels a little overcome by the guy's sheer perfection, blush coming to her cheeks.

"So, uh ... hey there ..."

5lCMVsw.png
Akiko watched and paid close attention to Kei, noting that the other girl did seemed to be following her motions with her eyes, and smirking. “I could help with morale. Go team!” Akiko jumped up and waved enthusiastically as if to a crowd that was not there, which in her swimsuit, did call attention to certain parts of her.

Akiko slipped through the door as Kei opened it for her, smiling as she did so. "If I am your princess, than you are my gallant knight.” She giggled and winked. “After all you so courageously came to my defense before.”

Then she turned to look out at the pool. “So how should we start?”
zWq4Shg.png
Cecilia watched Igara drink the potion and could see the signs it was successful almost immediately. “I am believing the two of you are ready to help each other now.” She smiled at both of them, though she didn’t expect they would be paying her too much attention at this point. In fact she was quite sure they wouldn’t and it was good this room had been soundproofed.​
“Please feeling free to do as you need to feel better.” She continued and then moved back towards her office proper after locking the outer door. “If you need me, I will being in here.” The French woman gestured to the inner office before going inside.

Last edited:
"Some kind of demon, associated with the realms of chaos or lust maybe.....", he fidgeted again as he answered Igara's question, ignoring her posturing in an attempt not to be staring at the shapley girl this magic was not making this easy.

He watched the interaction with Ceclia, watching her drink the potion and the change that occured. Nothing seemed to happen he was still buzzing with lusty energy and then just stared at Igara as her attitude changed he had a lot of questions....questions that were not answered as Yoshiro found himself alone with Igara,"Ummmm.....hey......ummmmm. I'm not sure what the potion is going to do....I don't feel any different....the energy is still making me feel.....uncomfortable."

He looked away from the starlet and then cleared his throat, the horniness guiding him,"Maybe if you just touch me....it will discharge? Just on my arm....if that's okay."

Rin gives Jeremiah a coy smile. "Just a hobby. Speaking of which I better put them back on," replied Rin. In her mind she pictured sliding her shoes on and bending over at just the right angle in front of Jeremiah to be alluring while innocently tying her shoes. In reality she lost her balance and fell over on her hands and knees. Fail.

d6+2 = (4)+2 = 6 Turn some one on.

Kei smiles at Akiko's words, "But of course. They teach valor and protecting the innocent at the shrine, you know."

When they reach poolside, the captain considers the idol's question, "Oh, same way as all the other rookies, of course. So if you'll look over there, you see on the other side of the pool?"

Kei spins one of the towels around a few times and then flicks the tip at Akiko's backside while she's distracted, giggling. But Akiko dives into the pool before the strike can land, her form a bit off due to it's hurried nature, making a substantial splash. When the blonde rights herself, Kei is grinning, "Nice move!"

Setting the towel down, Kei hops in the next lane over, cutting through the water easily with a minimum of disturbance. "So lets start with a nice, easy freestyle. Then we can see what we have to work with. Whenever you're ready!"

Jeremiah blinks those big blue eyes as Rin wobbles and starts to fall, he surges forward, reaching out to grab the toppling student and pull her back. Instead of falling, Rin is tugged back against Jeremiah and knocking him back into his seat, before ending up in his lap, his hands wrapped around her front.

After a moment's pause, the foreigner eeks and drops his hands, "S-Sorry! Thought you were fallen!"

Igara smiles awkwardly, not really sure how to act in the presence of such an amazing specimen of sheer manliness. Fortunately, in her reclined position she has no need of her legs for support, as each of Yoshiro's glances turns them more and more into jello.

Her eyes widen at the mention of touching and she starts to sit up, "Are you ... are you sure that's OK?" Her tone is completely different now, no snarling or brooding. Keeping careful control over her breath, Igara pushes herself to her feet and moves over towards the hotboy, trying to ignore how unsteady her feet feel under her. What is with her today? She struts on stage and even dances in stilettos, and here she is having to be careful on simple 8 centimeter heeled boots? One foot goes carefully in front of the other until she can reach out and rest her fingers on the warmth of his arm, her lips quirking slightly with a ravenous smile as her magenta bangs frame her elf-like features.

Igara-p3.jpg

Yoshiro, somewhat intimidated by the mood swing that is Igara, and the smallest inkling of what the new teacher was getting him in to nodded,"Yes, please, I really need this feeling to go away....it is...intense." His eyes watch her walking towards him, sliding along the long legs and those boots....those are nice boots...but the way she was walking, it made her hips...swing...he swallowed, almost loudly, as she touches his arm and he shivers.

Looking into her eyes, that smile, he felt like he was about to be devoured and he looks at her hand and then up, his eyes having to pass over her bare stomach to get there and they seem, just for a moment get stuck on her bare flesh as he says, his voice a little thicker,"Well....that didn't work at all...it made it worse." He started reaching out and he stopped,"Do you mind....can I touch you, see if that works?"

His eyes flickered at the locked door and he swallowed again, his brain arriving at the inevitable conclusion of where Ms. Lefleur had intended this to go, he would be speaking to her, he just wasn't sure on what his tone would be,"You really have very pretty eyes, have I told you that before? And you hair, that's a nice color......really makes you look, hungry."

Igara trembles at Yoshiro's question, exhaling a breathy response, "You can do anything you want." Why is it so warm in here?

As he complements her - twice! - she feels as if she's going to melt. Gnawing lightly at her lip, Igara can't seem to take her eyes off his perfect face. But he seems to be having difficulties of his own. Could this god in human form, this veritable paragon of manhood, possibly be interested in her? One hand presses to the surface of Ms. Lefluer's desk to keep the room from spinning at the thought.

Well, there was one way to find out. You got this, girl. You've got thousands of fans, carefully focus group'd style and tons of confidence. Confidence can get you through damn near anything.

Heart pulsing with worried anticipation, Igara reaches out, grips the front of Yoshiro's shirt, and at first she moves in, pulling close, tilting her head and pressing her lips to his. Assuming his reaction is less than disastrous, her hand gripping his shirt pushes forward, not rough, but intense, sliding him back towards the teacher's desk. Moving with him, her chest squishes against his.

"Anything."

Yoshiro's eyes widen, this was too easy, a small voice inside of his head, the voice of reason and logic tells him that he can't take advantage of a girl like this. This is all Ms LeFleur's fault! She gave her that potion! Maybe it was the demons power....could it be that it made Yoshiro more attractive? No, the way that Ms. Lefleur had vanished so suddenly, this was something she had planned. That same voice said he should definitely not be pleased with this result.

But he was pleased, the 17 year old boy in him was screaming from the rooftops, this drop dead gorgeous girl was prepared to do....anything? Caution was rapidly evaporating as he kissed her back, his hand sliding up to run over her firm muscular body, his other taking stroking the side of her face as his tongue slid into her mouth, hesitantly at first and then with more courage as his body became aware of her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Anything?", he panted, pushing her away, not to get her away but so that he could stand upright as he shook his head,"You are amazing, Igara......", he licked his lips,"I want you....all of you." His eyes flared, the darker side of Yoshiro that scared him, just a little bit, and stunted many of his social activites as he tried to keep it in check slid to the surface,"But I get to choose how." His fingers took hold of her chin as he pushed her, with his skinny arms back towards one of the couches,"First...take off your shirt, Igara, show me those beauties you are hiding! I'm going to explore every inch of you in great detail!"

All the uncomfortable feelings were coming to a head and he was like a new born predator, trying out it's moves for the first time...they didn't work nearly as well in practice as they did in his head as he caught hold of her pony tail, tugging her head back somewhat and kissed her again. He was all over the place, not sure what to do first, but he knew what he wanted. Igara, naked and now....

Back
Top Bottom