Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Worth more than a thousand words (for Kevinn and Blurugirl)

"Mara.." Kevin started as the movie began to reach its end. His mind was racing more than ever as he prepared to ask his question. What if she said no? What if she didn't like what he wanted to say? His voice was shaky once he finally spoke, his face quickly turning a shade of red again. "Umm.. Can I.. Kiss you? I umm.. It was really nice last time.."

For a while, Mara had forgotten that she was on a date. She was just hanging out with a friend. A friendly friend. One that she was enjoying cuddling with and watching a movie with.

And now he wanted to kiss her. Again.

Mara's heart started racing at the thought of kissing Kevin again.

"Uh, yeah, I mean, yes, I---I would like that," she finally managed to get out.

Kevin felt a huge relief when she said she would like that. He had been so hesitant to even ask, so afraid that Mara might have said no. But she hadn't. A smile spread across his face.

He moved slightly so that he was now facing Mara. As his eyes met hers he blushed slightly. He felt so lucky. Slowly, he advanced, his face approaching hers, their lips almost touching until they finally met, sharing their second kiss.

Mara felt herself stiffen as Kevin's face filled her field of vision.

Relax,, she told herself. Just relax.

And as Kevin's lips touched hers, Mara felt herself melt as electricity shot through her body.

Kevin made sure not to rush the kiss, letting it linger for a few moments as their lips met. He wanted to take it further, he'd always seen in movies how couples kissed and even used their tongues.

Kevin pulled back slowly, blushing as he looked at Mara, their eyes meeting. "I.. Umm..that was.. Nice.."

Mara nodded, her breath ragged, her face flushed.

It took her a couple of tries, but she managed to get out the words, "Um, yeah. Nice."

Kevin took a moment, allowing the two to regain their breaths and compose themselves a bit before finally deciding to go back in.

His hand moved to the side of her head as he moved in once again, lips slightly parted this time, tilting hus head lightly as their lips met once more.

Mara was caught by surprise by Kevin moving in for yet another kiss, and when she felt his lips were parted, she wondered if he was going to try to use his tongue! The other girls talked about it, but Mara hadn't thought about actually French kissing.

A little afraid, she broke the kiss almost immediately. Worried that she might have offended or scared off Kevin, she immediately reached up and held Kevin's hand in place against her face, pressing her face against his palm.

"Maybe I'm part cat or something," she said, trying to laugh, "But this feels nice."

Kevin was slightly disappointed as Mara almost instantly pulled away, backing out of the kiss. She did put her hand to his, however, keeping it in place on her face.

He laughed softly. "I guess you must be." He replied, not moving, staying in place with his hand on the girl's face. He didn't go in for a kiss again, afraid she would back out again.

"Sorry if I'm being weird or something," Mara said, sitting sideways to face Kevin on the couch. She moved her hand (and Kevin's) into her lap. "I'm just...well, this is like only my second date ever, and all this is new to me." Mara gave Kevin's hand a squeeze as she added, "I do like you, and I don't want to sound weird or pushy or anything, but um...well, I want to talk and eat with you at school and stuff. Does that sound weird? I mean, we've only like only gone out twice, you know?"

He shook his head lightly as she said she was acting weird. He took a deep breath to calm down for a moment as she sat down facing him, his hand now on her lap together with hers as she began speaking.

"I.. Well.. It's only my second date ever too. I umm. I don't really know how it works either. I don't think you're weird at all and I.. Would like that too. I like spending time with you." He paused, taking a breath. "I guess we can both just do things at our own pace.. Since we've never done this before, we can do whatever we both want."

"Yeah," Mara said. She took a steadying breath, and lifted Kevin's hand back to her face.

"I like kissing you and hugging you and stuff," she said. "And your hand feels nice and warm," she added as she moved her hand away from his.

"I like it too. I really like kissing you. Your lips feel so soft and warm. It makes me feel warm inside when we kiss. It's really nice." He blushed deeply as hebsaid the words, his hand once again resting on her face.

"Can I... Kiss you again? Like.. Like they do in the movies?"

Her reaction made Kevin second guess himself. He blushed intensely as he tried to reply. "I.. I well.. I mean like.." He couldn't get the words out. "Like... F-f-french kissing?"

"Oh, I..." Mara pulled away from Kevin's hand, feeling very, very uncertain now. "I just....I just never did anything like this, Kevin. Letting myself be kissed and hugged and touched. I mean, I like it all, but..."

Mara laughed, then held up a hand. "I know it sounds silly, Kevin, because all our friends are already doing stuff, but you know, nobody's ever kissed me or put their arm around me or touched me. You know my friend Betty even says her boyfriend gives her shoulder rubs and stuff, and I'm like...well, it's like being both scared and excited, you know?"

"Oh.. R-right. Yeah. Of course." Kevin felt like a fool. He had made a complete fool of himself with her. She clearly didn't seem ready for it.

"I.. Yeah... I guess I understand. It's kind of like that for me too. It just felt so nice that.. Well, never mind. It's alright." He said with his best smile, embarrassed at the situation.

A look of concern crossed Mara's face. "I'm sorry, I'm not pushing you away. I kind of...well, I kind of want you to be my boyfriend.." Mara reached over and took both of Kevin's hands in hers. "It's not...it's not too early to talk like that, is it?"

Kevin wasn't quite sure what was happening. He could tell, or at least he thought, that she did like him. He didn't think she was trying to push him away either, he was just unsure just what she wanted. Until she said it.

His eyes opened up as she said it. "I.. I would love to be your boyfriend." He replied eagerly, a smile returning to his face. "I don't think its early.. Like I said.. We can do things our way."

"Well, we can do like boyfriend/girlfriend stuff, like holding hands while we watch movies and cuddling and stuff," Mara said. "And just give me some time to think about, you know, french kissing," Mara continued.

"Hey, Betty says her boyfriend likes it when she scratches his back," she laughed, holding up her hands. "And I've got the nails for it. Or you can rub my shoulders." Mara slid off the couch and plopped herself on the floor, scooting over in front of Kevin. She reached behind Kevin and grabbed his hands and put them on her shoulders. "You know, just slow paced stuff, like we're dating, but not getting too heated. Okay?" she asked, looking over her shoulder back up at Kevin with pleading eyes.

It wasn't quite what Kevin had been hoping for, especially given the fact that they were alone and he really had wanted to kiss her once again but he could tell she wasn't ready and accepted it.

He could do little more than watch as she slipped down to the floor, between his legs. He was happy to rub her shoulders but seeing her look up at him with pleading eyes from such a position, he couldn't help but have other thoughts, his face blushing as his body reacted. He took a deep breath calming himself down. "Okay." He replied and began rubbing her shoulders softly.

"Mmmm," Mara hummed, then giggled. "If getting shoulder rubs is one of the benefits of having a boyfriend, we should have started dating a long time ago."

Mara didn't notice that Kevin's hands would rub against the bra straps over her shoulder. Nor did she notice that the rubbing would occasionally widen the opening of her blouse, allowing Kevin a chance to get a glimpse of her cleavage. She was just happily in the warm, fuzzy place of having a boyfriend that cuddling with him had given her earlier.

Kevin laughed, his hands softly running over her shoulders. He did notice the bra straps but did his best to avoid them. The more he ran his fingers over her shoulders however, her top seemed to move, giving him a glimpse of her cleavage. Kevin did try not to look but found himself glimpsing down at it. At the end of the day he was a guy and did find his body reacting to it.

"Thank you very much for all this, Kevin," Mara said, smiling happily. "I...well, I know hugging and cuddling and all that isn't like super exciting, but it really makes me feel good. Oh, right there please." Mara leaned back a little, and tilted her head backwards. The result was opening her blouse enough to give Kevin a better view of her large, firm bra encased breasts.

Hearing Mara react like that and lean back further, giving him a better view of her cleavage, her two breasts firmly held up by the bra. Kevin swallowed hard, wondering if he should say something, if it was wrong to be looking down her top as he was.

"Umm.. Err..M-Mara? I can... Well.. I can sort of... Se your.. Your ermm... B-bra.." He said nervously, his voice shaking as he stuttered his words.

Back
Top Bottom