Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Worth more than a thousand words (for Kevinn and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
main_2.jpg

So you know that picture you just opened up above? Here's the thing. It hasn't happened. It may happen, but it's not in stone yet. It's just one of many possible futures. That's the purpose of this story, to see if it happens.

So let's talk about the young woman in the picture. Although she looks exactly as you see her in that picture, she has never kneeled in a public bathroom with her large breasts wrapped around a young man's penisl Point of fact, no one except her female doctor has seen those large, firms beautiful orbs. The young woman in question hasn't even kissed anyone. Well, yes, she's kissed her parents and older relatives and such, but she hasn't kissed anyone as the first step of a blooming romance.

I suppose we should stop calling her 'the young woman' and share her name. It's Mara Jenkins, Her father is a German-American whose ancestors first came to the US sometime in the late nineteenth century, while her mother is a Japanese national whom her father met on a business trip. Mara inherited her mother's petite stature, beautiful skin, straight long silken hair and deep, soulful brown eyes. Her breasts she can thank her father for, as the women on his side of the family are big bosomed.

At the moment, Mara is sitting in her bedroom, staring at her cellphone and hoping that it will soon ring and that the caller will be a young man she knows. A young man just as shy as she is, And a young man whom she hopes she will share a first kiss with.

And who knows? Maybe things will happen after that first kiss. We'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds.

The lucky man in the picture had no idea how things could possibly turn out. He knew little about being with a woman, most of his knowledge on the subject acquired through the multiple TV shows and movies he had seen throughout his life. He was almost completely unaware that something like that picture could even happen, that a woman could use her chest to satisfy the warmth between his legs that he'd feel often since hitting puberty.

His name, Kevin Anderson. Kevin is the son of a British IT expert who moved over to the US due to work when he was still a young man. It was there that he met his future wife and Kevin's mother, Paige. Kevin's personality waz a strong reflection of his parents' and his upbringing. He shared his father's love for technology and his mother's curiosity. Both his parents were relatively average in terms of height and appearance. He had their thin complexion and kind face and had inherited his mothers green eyes.

Kevin finds himself pacing in his room. After a lot of internal debate, he had finally worked up the courage to ask for Mara's phone number. To his surprise, the girl had agreed to give it to him and was now possibly expecting his call. With a deep breath, he finally takes the step, pressing down on his phone and making the call, his breath almost stopped as he awaits her reply.

Mara was expecting the call, but she was still surprised when it came through. She stared at the phone, suddenly wishing she hadn't given Kevin her number, because now she was going to have to answer the phone and have a conversation. Mara stared at the phone for a few rings, than got enough courage to answer.

"Hello?" she asked hesitantly.

For a few moments he wondered if she would pick up, a sigh of relief escaping him as she did. "Hi. Hey. It's Kevin. You erm, gave me your number earlier." He had to play his cards right, he liked Mara and didn't want to mess up his chance. "The truth is, I wanted to ask you out on a.. Well.. On a date. It's Friday tomorrow so I was hoping you would maybe like to go out to dinner together?"

Kevin had never really asked anyone out on a date or even had the chance to be alone with any woman outside of his family. Just asking Mara out was making him anxious, his hands beginning to sweat as he held the phone, waiting for her response.

"Dinner together?" Mara asked. "I need to ask my parents, and they'll want to know where and when." Mara was hoping she sounded matter-of-factly in her responses, but her mouth was dry, her ears were ringing and her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest.

"Oh. Oh right, of course, yeah." He hadn't thought that far yet. Where and when? Hmm. Kevin thought on it for a moment before replying. "How about that italian place a couple blocks away from school? And maybe around 8? Or.. Or whatever time's best for you?" His voice was slightly shaky, his breathing accelerated.

"Can I call you back?" Mara asked. "I'l need to talk to them about it.."

That was how Mara sounded on the outside. On the inside, of course, Mara was screaming IMGOINGONADATEIMGOINGONADATEIMGOINGONADATE!!!!!!

"Oh.." He sounded slightly disappointed. He wasn't sure if she would honestly call him back or if he had lost his chance. Mara was generally nice to him though and as far as he could tell she was honest. "Alright, I'll be looking forward to that then." He tried to sound a bit more cheerful this time.

As they hung up, he gave a loud sigh, part relief, part disappointment at not having an actual reply. It's alright, she'll call back. She wouldn't just ignore me, she's not like that. She'll definitely call. He said the words to himself, reassuring himself as he took a seat on his bed to wait for the call.

Mara took a deep breath, not wanting to sound too excited when she talked to her parents about her possible date. Would they let her go out? She had never approached them about going out on a date before. And would they let her go out that late? Usually the family ate at six, to coincide with her father getting home.

For some reason, Mara wanted to stay out late, but had it in her head that her parents would insist she eat at the same time as the rest of the family, even if she was on a date. So she found herself telling her parents that a very sweet boy from school wanted to take her out for dinner and a movie, and she would be home at eleven, when the movie was over.

Unbeknownst to Mara, her father and mother were reassured by the description of 'sweet,' which they translated as 'harmless.' Just the kind of boy they wanted for their shy pretty daughter's first ever date. Mara's father didn't see a problem, but he'd want the boy to come in and meet them before they headed out.

Mara agreed to everything, then ran upstairs to call Kevin back. As she punched in his number, a thousand questions flooded her mind. Was Kevin going to meet her at the restaurant, or pick her up, or what? What should she wear? Would he want to do dinner and a movie, or would he decide he didn't want to date her now? Would he want to meet her father first?

A hundred more questions ran through Mara's mind as she listened to the phone ring, waiting for Kevin to pick up.

The more he waited, the more doubts that began to creep into his mind. At first it was just a matter of whether or not she would be interested in him or going out on a date with him at all. That in itself already riddled him with insecurities but, even after getting passed those doubts, more began to arise.

If Mara really did have to ask for permission, would her parents actually agree to her going out on her own with a boy? Even more so one that they hadn't met yet? Would that mean that he would have to meet them beforehand? Would they accept him? Would they refuse outright? Kevin's mind was becoming more of a mess by the second as he waited for the call, more doubts building up as he did.

Eventually, the phone rang. Kevin almost sprang off the bed, the phone falling off his hand as he reached back down for it. He took a deep breath and answered it as calmly as possible. "Hello?" His eyes were shut, almost as though he were praying, as he waited for her voice.

"Kevin, my parents said yes!" Mara said excitedly. Maybe too excitedly, she thought to herself, as she calmed herself down. She told Kevin dinner had to be earlier than eight, but her parents said they could go out to a movie, if they were back by eleven. And Kevin would have to meet her Dad. And how would they get to the restaurant? Would Kevin drive her, or would they walk, or would one of their parents have to drive them around?

For a moment he had expected the worse. Mara's words however surprised him, even more so her tone. She actually sounded excited for it! "Great! That's great!" He replied back just as excitedly, a wide smile on his face. He listened to the various queries and conditions that came with the date as she explained them.

Kevin agreed to everything. Having dinner earlier was no problem and he was more than happy to go to the cinema afterwards too. He didn't see a problem with being back before 11 either, his parents weren't very strict on this but he knew others were. Of course Kevin agreed to meeting her dad before the date. He wasn't thrilled about it but would do so if it meant a date with her.

"So, if it's alright, i'll be there at 18:30 to meet your father and we can walk over to the restaurant together after that? You don't live too far from the school right?" He asked. From what he knew, she walked to school every day so it seemed like a logical assumption. "For later on though, I can have one of my parents pick us up if your parents will feel more comfortable with it."

"No, we can walk, no problem," Mara said excitedly. "Except maybe be here at 18:00 instead?" She didn't know why, but she wanted an extra half hour of time with Kevin. Of course, it might be a horrible experience going on a date, but she didn't think so. Not with Kevin. He was so sweet and nice! "But everything else is fine!" She was looking forward to walking to dinner with Kevin. The city has done a lot of renewal projects in that part of town, so that residents wanted to walk from their homes to shops and parks.

Kevin was more than happy to spend some extra time with Mara. He didn't think twice about it. "Sure, 18:00 is even better." It was an honest reply, perhaps in a somewhat too eager tone but the idea of a date with her was exciting. "Great! So, tomorrow at 18:00. I'll be looking forward to it." Of course she couldn't see it but he had a smile spreading wide from ear to ear and felt like jumping with joy.

"Bye Mara." They finished the conversation and almost immediately he rushed downstairs to make sure his parents were alright for him to go on the date the next day and that if he needed one of them to pick them up it wasn't a problem. He had already asked permission beforehand but just wanted to double check and make sure now that Mara had accepted to go out with him. Everything seemed to be in order for their date.

Mara was really happy about two things at school on Friday. The first was that none of the teachers in any of her classes called on her. It was a good thing because Mara couldn't have answered a question beyond being present. The second one that she didn't see Kevin that day. She was really looking forward to their date, but she was so nervous, she had no idea how she would react if she saw him. She would absolutely freak.

Finally the day ended, and Mara rushed home, immediately stripping out of her clothes and trying to decide what to wear for their date. She had been to the Italian restaurant Kevin was going to take her to before, and it was sort of casual, but she didn't want to dress to casual. On the other hand, the school her and Kevin went to was very strict and conservative, and the girls were required to wear white blouses and long blue skirts that reached past their knees. So she wanted to wear something in between. She decided to wear a pair nice dress jeans and a button down blouse that was a nice light blue. She was going to even be a little daring and leave a the top button undone. It wouldn't show anything except the skin over her collarbone, but it was more than her school uniform was allowed to show.

That led Mara to the question of what kind of underwear to wear. It wasn't like she had a big selection, and nothing racy in her underwear drawer, and Kevin wasn't going to see what she was wearing underneath her clothes anyway.

Mara blushed at the thought of Kevin seeing her in her underwear. She quickly put that thought out of her head.

Most of Mara's panties were of the "granny" variety, and her bras were more concerned about modesty. And as large as they were, Mara's breast were firm enough not to need support. She dug through her underwear drawer and found a flower bra and ;anty set. They were still very modest, but not to the extend her normal underwear was.

Mara looked at herself in the mirror, hoping she looked good enough for the date. She dabbed a little perfume on her collarbone then went into the living room to wait with her parents for Kevin's arrival.

It felt almost as though he were about to wake up from a dream at any moment. That mixed feeling if not knowing whether what was happening was actually happening or if it was all just something his mind had made up, something to help him sleep peacefully. One or the other, he was decided to enjoy it to the fullest.

The hours didn't seem to go by on the Friday. Usually the longest day of the ween due to the eagerness to finish, this time it felt even longer as Kevin had even more reason to wish for the school day to end. He hadn't seen Mara all day, not crossing her a single time in the halls or in class. He tried to remain calm, not really wanting anyone to know about his date. He'd only told his best friend whom he knee would never tell another soul.

Once that final bell rang, Kevin rushed home like he never had before. He made it there in record time, rushing up the stairs and into his room. Kevin had already planned out his attire for the night, not having been able to get much sleep the previous night. He was going to wear a pair of dark jeans accompanied by a burgundy, somewhat casual, shirt. Underneath it all, a pair of black boxers.

He second guessed himself several times, wondering if he should have gone for a jumper instead or if the shirt might be a bit too smart. Eventually he settled for it and took a black jacket with him in case it got cold. He put some perfume on and was off.

Kevin walked over to Mara's house, arriving five minutes earlier than agreed. He was always punctual, sometimes overly so. It often ended up with him waiting for everyone else to show up. With a deep breath, Kevin rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer.

In all the sitcoms Mara had seen, the girl always made the guy wait, even if she was ready. But Mara was too excited. As soon as she heard the doorbell ring, she was out of her chair and running toward the door (much to the amusement of her parents).

Her parents found Kevin to b ea nice, sweet well behaved boy. Mara's father wanted to talk to them longer, but her mother put the kibosh on that and wish them a good time. Mara's father reminded them to be back by eleven.

As the young couple headed to the Italian restaurant, Mara grabbed Kevin's hand on a whim. Trying to pretend like it was a nothing gesture, she said, "I think my parents really like you."

Just seconds after he'd rang the bell, the door swung open with the beautiful Mara on the other side. He greeted her almost just as eagerly as she'd left her seat when he rang the bell. Deep down he was nervous, very nervous. At the core of his anxiety was the fact that he was meeting her parents. That on its own was enough to have a trickle of sweat running down his forehead.

The pair walked in, taking a seat in the living room as the interrogation on Kevin began. It was a lot of questions and Kevin did his best to answer them. Mara's parents did however try and make him feel comfortable as they asked them and Kevin did have the impression that they seemed to like his answers.

Kevin let out a small sigh of relief as they both left the house, surviving the interrogation and on their way to dinner. He was instantly cheered up however as Mara took his hand in hers. "You think so? I hope they did." He replied with a smile. "It would be great since I like you." Kevin would usually die of embarrasment after making such a statement but it just sort of felt right with Mara.

It wasn't a long walk before they had reached the restaurant. Fortunately, since it wasn't late, there was plenty of space in the restaurant and they were able to choose a quiet table down at the back of the restaurant.

As soon as they got seated, Mara asked, "So what do you usually get when you eat here? What movie should we see? Did you see those colored lights on the way over here?" Mara blushed. "Sorry, Dad says I try to fill the blank spots when I'm in, a you know, a new situation."

He shook his head softly. "You don't need to apologise. To be honest, I've only been here once with my parents but it was really nice. I had pizza. Not sure if to go for that again or take some pasta instead. How about you?" Surprisingly enough, he seemed to be oddly calm for the time being, probably just happy to be therr with Mara.

"The lights were really nice, yeah. It really gives the area some life. It was so dull a couple years ago, it's nice to see it looking like that." He replied with a smile. "I'm not quite sure what's on tonight, you got any ideas? If not we'll choose once we get there."

As the two had their chat, the waiter came to the table, taking their order. Kevin decided to go for the pizza again, sticking to water as his drink. He wasn't sure if it was the nerves or just the smells in the restaurant but he was already hungry and hoping the food wouldn't take long to arrive.

Mara had the pasta salad. It wasn't actually her favorite and the few times she had been here, she always shared a big pizza with her parents. But she was feeling a little shy about eating that much in front of Kevin. And truth be told, her stomach was so nervous right now that she didn't think she could eat that much anyway.

"Well, how do you feel about romantic comedies?" Mara instantly regretted asking the question. She knew it was a given that boys didn't like romantic comedies. "Or, you know, I think there's a new Transformer movie out." Those weren't her favorites, but Mara bet Kevin would like one of those.

It was certainly cute of her to suggest the transformers movie after asking about whether he enjoyed romantic comedies. "Well, to be honest, I do enjoy comedies so I wouldn't mind trying a romantic comedy if you like." He gave her a smile. "A transformers movie doesn't really sound like a great first date." He laughed, doing his best to comfort her.

The food soon arrived for the couple, the service quite fast as the restaurant only just began filling up its tables. "This looks great." His mouth was almost watering as he looked down at his pizza. "Enjoy Mara. Feel free to try some of the pizza if you want." Although it didn't seem like it on the outside, on the inside Kevin was a nervous wreck inside. He was holding up quite well so that Mara wouldn't realise just how nervous he was.

"Oh no, I'm good with this," Mara smiled, scooping up a bite of her pasta salad. In truth, Kevin's pizza looked pretty good. But she really didn't want to look like a pig on her first date. How many dates did you have to go out on a date before you could pizza with someone? Mara had to laugh at herself. This date had just started, and already she was thinking about future dates. She didn't even know how this one was going to turn out yet. She hoped it would turn out good.

"So, um, would you mind if I got my phone out and looked at movie times?" Mara asked.

"Alright, if you change your mind though, you're welcome to have a taste. It's really nice." Mara seemed happy with her pasta but he would leave the option open to her anyway. He wouldn't judge her for eating pizza, everybody loves pizza.

Kevin shook his head jn response as his mouth was full. He swallowed the food before replying. "Sure, it's probably best if we know before going that way. Thanks!" He continued eating his pizza as she looked into the movie times.

Kevin was unable to eat the whole pizza. As much as he'd have liked to, he didn't want to pig out and finish it either, even more so as he planned on having some popcorn at the cinema later. He wondered if Mara would want to share one with him.

"So there's a semi-indie movie with Scarlett Johansson in thirty minutes, that looks sort of sad and funny with a happy ending, that starts in twenty-minutes," Mara said as she put her phone away. "Does that sound good to you?"

Back
Top Bottom