Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Worth more than a thousand words (for Kevinn and Blurugirl)

"Hmmmm?" Mara said, not hearing what Kevin was saying. Suddenly it clicked in her mind what Kevin was saying. She sat upright and clutched her collar tight.

Beet red, she stuttered, not quite sure what to say. Finally, she managed to say. "It's---it's okay, I guess. You're my boyfriend and everything." She paused before she asked, "You won't brag about what you got to see, will you?"

Kevin waited the few seconds it took Mara to react, finding out just what he'd meant. Both their faces were now shining a bright red, embarrassed by the situation before she finally spoke.

"N-no. Of course not. I would never tell anyone. N-not like there's many people I could tell anyway. But no.. I promise I won't tell a soul. It umm.. It looks nice though."

If it was possible, Mara turned a brighter red. Finally, she released her collar and asked in a small voice? "Do you think so?"

If the two were to turn any more red than they already were they might explode, and yet, the more time that passed the brighter they got. "I... I do. I really do."

"I...uh...I've never let anyone just look," Mara said. She scooted around so that she was facing Kevin, then leaned forward. "You---you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I.. I promsie. Yes. Of course I won't tell anyone. You're my girlfriend, I wouldn't want anyone knowing." He replied, looking right at the girl, swallowing hard as things heated up between the two.

Mara nodded, not looking up, but instead opened up her blouse by a button. Her shirt opened a little bit more, revealing the flowery bra she was wearing. "I....I don't know if you know how bras work. Size, I mean. I---I wear a 32DD." Mara couldn't look up as she stated that fact, even if her life depended on it.

Kevin's eyes widened. He could feel his face burning up, almost as if the temperature had been turned up. He couldn't say a word as she revealed the flowery bra, her breasts tightly and neatly packed into it. After a while he finally managed to speak, or attempt it. "M-M-M-Mara... I... I have no idea.. But... They are.. You are... Wow. So... Beautiful.."

"Thank you," Mara managed to stutter, before she unbuttoned her blouse, so that her top was unbuttoned all the way down to her bra. Her breasts were rising up and down more rapidly.

Kevin wasn't sure what was happening but his body was warming up and he was starting to feel an even warmer sensation in his crotch, a somewhat uncomfortable feeling as his member began getting larger. Not only that but he was also getting the urge, the curiosity to touch them. He wondered what it would feel like. He felt way too embarrassed to ask however. "W-Wow.. Mara... They're.. Wow. C-can I... Umm? W-Wow..."

Mara couldn't believe she was half naked in front of Kevin.

Ok, she wasn't actually half naked. She only had half her shirt unbuttoned and her bra, though pretty, really wasn't more revealing than a bikini top from the middle of the previous century.

Still, she was purposely showing that bra and its contents to a boy. A boy who looked to be enjoying the sight.

And even though her fingers were trembling, Mara's fingers were already looking to unbutton one of the last two buttons on her blouse that needed to be undone. The thought of removing her blouse...and maybe more...was both terrifying and exciting to Mara.

Before Mara could decide where she needed to stop, her cell phone rang. She almost jumped at the sound.

She quickly answered it, and found out it was her mom, who was coming home, and was asking if her father had made it home yet.

"That was my Mom," Mara said, quickly buttoning up her blouse. "She'll be home in about half an hour." Mara buttoned the top button and then paused.

"You don't think I'm a...well, you know...for what I did, do you?" Mara asked, toying with the top button of her blouse.

Kevin found the situation just as hard to believe as she did. Buttons kept on coming undone as she worked her way down, exposing her skin to him. More than anything he wanted to touch her, to see how soft her skin was.

Before all the buttons were off and Kevin could even finish asking however, her phone went off, her mother apparently on the other side.

"N-no! Of course you're not... Y-you're perfect. I.. We have half an hour... M-maybe you could t-take it off? If.. You want, I could too..."

Mara was really breathing heavily now. She wanted to take her shirt off, and Kevin wanted her to as well. But was he asking her to take off her...her bra?

Mara's nipples (only looking smallish because the size of her breasts) were now rock hard at the prospect of being seen by the first time by a member of the opposite sex. And not only that, was Kevin offering to undress her? Or was he offering to take off some of his clothes as well? Mara had noticed Kevin's smooth young muscles as she cuddled against him. A whole lot of scenarios, including kissing and hugging Kevin, her bare chest against hist, came to Mara's mind. They both terrified her and exhilarated her.

"I..." Mara started out, though her mouth felt dry and unable to form words "My Mom will be home soon," she finally said, both relieved and disappointed at her decision.

"Maybe we could go out to dinner and stuff next Friday?" she asked. "And we're seniors," she added. "We can eat off campus for lunch. So maybe we could do that as well?"

Back
Top Bottom