Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
About two o'clock that afternoon, there was a knock on the office door. "Hey, Dad, you got a moment?" Shahlah's voice said from the other side.

Stephen was working on one of the interior designs he was doing but he looked up,"Yeah come in....." He felt the nerves but pushed them down,"What's up?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing," Shahlah said, as she walked into his office. She was wearing her usual school attire of baggy jeans and sweatshirt. She plopped herself in the chair opposite side of the desk from her father. "Shamira has been a little weird today. And by that, I mean not the self I'm used to. She keeps to herself with others like she normally does, but when we've sat together, she's like bubbly and excited and nervous, and says she's had a paradigm shift, and wants to wait to talk about it until this weekend. Sarai said you two had a talk last night, so I guess I'm curious to know what the talk was about."

Stephen raised an eyebrow,"I'm presuming Sarai had a hypothesis about what I said? Do you want to share that with me?" He waved a hand,"It doesn't matter what she said, she gave me the hairy eyeball this morning."

He shrugged,"I told her she was beautiful, I said I'd like to draw a picture of her by herself. She wasn't sure so I told her to think about it." He looked at her and smiled,"It's not like that's not how this all started right? Me telling you that you're beautiful and I wanted to draw you?"

He blushed a little,"Well maybe that wasn't right at the start...but yes, didn't you find yourself with more confidence after I did that? Shamira just has a lower base level than you so her jump is more extreme. She's starting to believe she's desirable....is that a bad thing?"

"Actually, Sarai didn't say anything to me," Shahlah responded. She also eyed her stepfather speculatively.

"And I don't know if I would used the word 'desirable,'" Shahlah continued. "Maybe 'acceptable?'" She rubbed her lower lip thoughtfully "Shamira grew up in a single parent family and her mother's side of her family never accepted her because of her father. So I think she's enjoying being accepted. But desirable? Dad, you just asked to draw her?" Shahlah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its the same word I used the other night when I drew all three of you....no maybe that was smoking.", he didn't answer her next question immediatly, wanting to make sure he said the right things,"I feel like you think I did something wrong? What exactly are you asking me, Shahlah?"

"I asked if I could draw her, I want to show her how beautiful she is....all of her. I don't want her to have any illusions of what she looks like.", he raised an eyebrow and looked at Shahlah,"I'd like to do the same with all three of you. I'm an artist....I capture beauty with my art. You know this?"

"I didn't say you did anything wrong, Dad," Shahlah laughed. "I was just curious, and maybe a little impatient, since I don't want to wait until Saturday. Wait a minute." It was obvious a light came on in Shahlah's head. "All of her? Like....you imagined when you drew all of me? What did she say?"

He blushed and shrugged,"No, no you didn't...I'm just a little nervous around Shamira....she's so special and I want to help her but I know one little thing and I hurt more than I help. I also know you guys are protective of her."

He tilted his head as she figured it out,"Yes, a life drawing....she said she didn't know how she felt about it. So I told her it was not something I would even consider unless she was sure. So I told her to think about it." He was pleasantly surprised with his step daughters reaction,"You know that's where we were headed in the end, right? From the first day when you weren't upset?"

"Actually," his daughter said, the look of surprise on her face obvious, "I wasn't aware that was your plan. To get me out my clothes, that is," she said with a laugh, before adding, "Wait a minute...your plan was to get all three of us naked?"

He blinked and coughed,"Wow....it sounds terrible when you say it like that but yes, my plan was for you to let me draw a life drawing of you....at some point. I'm not in a rush."

Chuckling at the next comment he shook his head,"Well when this all started no. I was focused on you....but then Sarai asked about it, and she seemed more interested than you....and then last night...." Shrugging again he added,"No...not till last night....and I wasn't thinking of all three of you at once, one at a time."

He paused,"Although that is a good idea......"

"I think we three girls might have to talk about the ifs and whens of any future drawings," Shahlah said with a half laugh. "See you at supper, Dad." With a smile, Shahlah left her stepfather in is office.

Stephen chuckled,"As always, you're in charge, Shahlah, I wouldn't do it otherwise....but tell me Sarai's reaction when you tell her. She is an interesting one with the way her brain works."

Chuckling he got back to work, when the girls called him for supper he headed out much happier now it was all put in the open again. He had no illusion that by now they had at least chatted about it.

When Stephen walked in, the three girls were sitting at one end of the table, Sarai and Shahlah facing Shamira. All three were still in the school clothes, baggy sweater and jeans.

"And then he pushed up my sleep shirt and touched me here," Shamira said, touching her own hip. All three girls looked up as Stephen entered the dining room.

But before anyone could say anything, Hunter rushed in.

"Spaghetti!" he yelled happily. "I smell spaghetti!"

"Yes you do," Sarai said with a laugh. "Let me go get the dishes. Why don't you help me out, Shahlah?"

Hunter began excitedly telling Shamira and Stephen about his day as the two other teens gave Stephen a neutral look before disappearing into the kitchen.

Oh boy.

Well, it seemed the inquisition he had thought he had avoided was still being formed. His eyes flipped up as he watched Hunter and then rose to meet the other girls eyes. Sighing he sat down....he strongly suspected he was going to have some difficult questions to answer....and he wasn't sure how it was going to go.

In the end there was nothing he could change. So he participated in conversation let it flow and tried to not worry about it to much....but he got up twice during supper to go get a drink, and had to sit down twice as he remembered there wasn't any.

Each time his eyes flicked to Shamira, and then rapidly over to the other two. Like he was expecting them to be watching him and in the end he decided to let them complete their investigation.

He offered to put Hunter to bed, read him a story and then went down the stairs. They had never felt quiet so long as they did tonight....well that's not true, they had felt this long the first time his soon to be ex-wife had sent him downstairs to his office. At least that time he knew there was no one waiting to pass judgement on him below.

When Stephen came back down stairs, the three young women were in a conversation with Shamira. At the sight of Stephen, Shamira looked up and smiled, but the other two young women had looks on their face that gave absolutely nothing away.

Stephen smiled back at Shamira, made his way downstairs and dropped himself in whatever couch allowed him to be sitting by himself before he looked at the three of them,"Do you want to do this here or in my office?"

He looked upstairs briefly and then back at the three of them, he wasn't sure how.. loud this would get so he was concerned they might wake Hunter....he expected to get yelled at...he likely deserved it.

"First of all," Sarai began, "We all love you. And we love Hunter. And we love each other." The last was directed at Shamira, who smiled happily. "And...you didn't force yourself on Shamira. Because, well...Shamira." The blue eyed Asian teen ducked her head and blushed at this reference to her martial arts skills.

He flushed and opened his mouth, then closed it, then opened it again and then sighed,"That's a very carefully constructed sentence that I can't answer directly without implicating myself."

He frowned,"I have never forced myself on anyone. Shamira didn't have to fight me, and I wanted to draw her....I could have approached it differently." He sighed,"And I may need to keep more distance between me and you three....we're starting to blur boundaries and I should be the one enforcing it....not letting it happen."

He leaned forward clasping his hands and looking at the floor,"I suppose I'm the bad guy...."

Sarai raised a hand. "That wasn't a question, Dad. We weren't expecting you to answer. I was stating a fact. We know you didn't force yourself on Shamira because she's Shamira and, equally important, you're you. And I wasn't aware of..." Sarai paused, took a deep breath, then continued. "Yeah, Dad, maybe you have been blurring the boundaries, and maybe we should have been enforcing it, but...we don't want to push you away either. You're hurting, and you're our responsibility, just like we are yours."

"May I make an observation?" Shamira asked, looking first at her friends, and then at Stephen. The two other teens nodded their assent.

He raised an eyebrow at Sarai, looking at her as she explained and he gave a small smile,"Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I'm just...well...grateful to have you three." He looked when Shamira made an observation and he shrugged,"You're family, Shamira, you're always allowed to make observations. And since this directly affected you it's only fair."

This had not gone in the direction his guilty conscience had expected it to, and was intruiged to see where the one person who had seemed happy through out all of this...and the main reason he was even slightly able to defend his action...was going to take this rather messy affair, an affair filled with rather confusing love for each other.

"I like...touching and being touched," Shamira began, her head bowed. "And I think...I'm not worried what anyone outside of this household would think. But I would not want to...I like the way things are now," she said, motioning between the four of them, "And if things blurred the boundary and we kept this, that would be okay. But if it broke up any of the lines between us, that would not be okay. I like when we all sleep together, or how we watch over Hunter, and other things. And we should not do anything to jeopardize any of this. This is not to say we should not..." Shamira paused, her brow furrowed. "I don't think anyone has done anything wrong so far. Just, we listen to each other, and respect boundaries, and keep everyone included. That is not eloquently put," she continued, "But I suppose human interrelationship is not always eloquent either. But I guess messy is sometimes good." The last was said with a crooked smile.

His eyes widened slightly at how Shamira started her observation, and he struggled to follow, along entirely, she wasn't wrong about how it felt and he sighed,"I don't understand everything you just said, Shamira, but that's not uncommon for me listening to one of the three of you talking. You are saying don't change, keep things like they are and let them flow to their natural conclusion?"

"Also, keep everyone included?", he smiled at her final statement,"You know what the natural conclusion of the type of touching I was trying not to do last night is, right?" He blushed, even as he admitted it,"I like touching you, I like the way you touch me, Shamira but if we keep that up, and we just let it happen and promise to play nice.....it ends somewhere very specific, and although technically I'm not related to any of you, so only in the most legalistic minds am I not doing something wrong, you're saying, let's keep going and see where it ends up?"

He blinked, he didn't sound upset, not at all, he looked at Shahlah and Sarai,"Am I understanding correctly?"

"Whoa, waIt a minute, we're not just talking about drawing here, and drawing coming to a 'natural' conclusion with, you know, all of our clothes off," Shahlah began, blushing furiously. "And, for the record, I don't think that's a natural conclusion if we keep on modeling." The last was said with a definite look toward Stephen. "We're talking about...stuff. Touching and...other stuff," Shahlah said, her eyes lowered, not able to make eye contact with anyone else in the room..

"I am not saying anything has to happen," Shamira began. "I Have to disagree with Daddy. I do not think things have to end up at a certain place. Perhaps where we are is the equilibrium point. Maybe even a small retreat might be needed. I do not know. I do not think there is necessarily a final conclusion like you think, Daddy, but I think there is a resting point, though not necessarily a static resting point. But I like being here," Shamira said, gesturing at everyone in the room, "And I like showing my feelings to everyone. And I am tired, and will go to sleep now. But not before giving everyone a good night kiss." And without any preamble, Shamira walked over to Shahlah and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, and did the same to Sarai. She walked over to Stephen, gave him a quick peck on the lips, then looked at him with those big blue eyes before whispering, "Good night Daddy."

Sarai was the first to recover. "I, um, well, I haven't got any grand soliloquies or gestures to make, so um, I guess I'll just good night too." Sarai went over and hugged Shahlah, who returned it mechanically, still looking stunned. She then gave Stephen a tight hug, whispering "Good night" in his ear.

"Oh, but the way, 'Daddy,'" Sarai began, a mischievous look on her face, "If you decide to draw us as you imagine us in a life drawing, all three of us are D cups, and we shave all over, for swimming. And I do mean all over."

"Sarai!" Shahlah gasped, as her friend ran from the room, blushing and giggling. Shahlah just sat in her place, not moving, her face glowing red in mortification.

Stephen nodded in agreement with Shahlah, although he didn't blush, they were talking about...stuff and Shamira just seemed fine with it. He listened to Shamira, he didn't argue, why would he? These girls were smart, but the worldly side of things not so much, particularly Shamira, but he let her talk trying to figure out exactly what she was saying and in the end he determined that she wasn't sure where she wanted to be and where he wanted to be and to be honest neither was he.

Of course he didn't turn down the kiss, looking into those big blue eyes and smiling,"Good night, Shamira." A small thrill racing through him at the way she looked at him. Still he was kind of trying to process when Sarai came around, the one he had the most trouble figuring out, but she was all about hugs and saying provocative things and he blushed as hard as Shahlah, his pale skin just a few shades redder than his step daughter as he cleared his throat and said,"I'll keep that in mind."

Once they were gone he looked at his stepdaughter and shook his head,"Shahlah....I don't know what just happened...I think Sarai may have just attempted to flirt with me..." He blinked and sat back stroking his mustache,"I feel like I've agreed to something, but I don't even know what. Are you okay my girl? This is...strange...I don't know. How...how do you feel? AAre you still okay with me? That's important..."

Shahlah gave a half-hearted smile. "I'm not really sure what I agreed to either. But whatever I agreed to, I think I'm okay with, as long as it's just us. Me, you, Sarai, Shahlah." She stood up, took a deep breath, and steadied her shoulders. "This may seem weird, and a little cold, but I'm kind of glad Mom's gone now.I mean, we had out problems before she left, and I didn't want her to leave while she was here, but now that she's gone, it's like...okay, maybe things have gotten weirder, and we have to straighten things out, and maybe back up a little, but I don't feel like the sword of Damocles is hanging over me all the time." Shahlah shook her head. "Does any of that make sense to you?"

Back
Top Bottom